PDA

View Full Version : Adsense Vs. BuySellAds

M.K
02-24-2014, 05:32 PM
Which is better? Adsense is way simpler and very low-maintenance, while Buysellads has potential for greater income. Has anybody had more or less success with either, and why? I think Buysellads is a better option for specialized sites with very unique and defined target demographics.

delusional
02-26-2014, 06:53 AM
I would go with Adsense since it is powered by Google. And guess what, they also rank your site. They have great tools to get you the best ranking you can get.

mikelouis
02-26-2014, 07:20 AM
Adsense has many strict rules which is not carefully followed, might result to being banned from the site. This is different for buysellads as it more flexible than adsense. I might stick to adsense for a while as I continue reading reviews about buysellads

Lithium
02-26-2014, 11:08 AM
AdSense will always be better. Even though it has a low payout rate, the fact that it belongs to Google and everybody uses it means a good reason to start using it.

foduu1
02-27-2014, 12:22 AM
I would choose Ad sense mainly because it is actually centric by means of Search engines. In addition to you know what, additionally they list your website. They've already good methods for getting you the most beneficial rank you will get.

angelicagapit
02-27-2014, 06:32 AM
I've never tried either of these sites. Honestly, I don't even know what kind of money making sites these are.

Are they Pay Per Click sites? Sorry if I sound a bit inexperienced. I've only written online to earn money, and I find it quite easy. However, I'm still looking for more online money-making opportunities. Please share your experiences with both these sites!

Thanks!

alec
02-27-2014, 08:41 AM
I tried both and I'm sticking with Adsense. The advantage here is that Adsense is owned by Google and I can be sure of platform stability, quick support for my issues and fair income statistics (no cuts/shaving). Now, while I'm siding with Adsense here, in reality I always use more than one advertising service on my blogs since putting all my eggs in one basket is never safe. Plus, besides PPC I always use some CPA sites since diversifying the offers helps business a lot!

Lithium
02-27-2014, 09:54 AM
They aren't PPC sites. They only add a few ads on your page if you have the right page rank. It's very difficult to make money out of Adsense, you need to have good content and great html skills.

Lithium
02-27-2014, 09:55 AM
Adsense is a very difficult site. It's not PPC, it only pays per clicks of the ad that you add to your site. You need great html skills, money and inspiration in order to do this.

foduu1
02-27-2014, 11:00 PM
AdSense will always be better. Even though it has a low payout rate, the fact that it belongs to Google and everybody uses it means a good reason to start using it.

Lithium
03-02-2014, 03:24 AM

Indeed, popularity is also quite important in my opinion. Nobody will try a site that uses an unknown system like BuySellAds.

eppie
03-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Which is better? Adsense is way simpler and very low-maintenance, while Buysellads has potential for greater income. Has anybody had more or less success with either, and why? I think Buysellads is a better option for specialized sites with very unique and defined target demographics.

Are you asking as an ad publisher or as an advertiser?

If you're an advertiser, Adsense is still the best as they have very wide network of websites and blogs where they can place your ads strategically. They also have the technology to bring you targeted clients.

For example, lately I've been "googling" local hotel accommodations (a lot) and guess what kind of Google ads I've been encountering in all sites with Google Adsense Ads? >> Ads related to hotel accommodations. :D (no matter what the site's niche is). That's how good Adsense is in bringing results to advertisers. They're still the best when it comes to online advertising.

As for the ad publisher's point of view, yes, adsense is very strict when it comes to screening new ad publishers and even if you do get accepted, you can still get banned and sometimes even without a valid reason (at least that's what some publishers say.) ;)

angelicagapit
03-02-2014, 09:32 PM
I've been hearing AdSense very often, and I've actually been interesting in joining the site. However, I've been reading previous comments on this thread and saw that you have to be good in html skills. I've always been bad in HTML, so for now, I probably won't join any of these two sites. The only websites I have right now are blog sites, and I just use them for personal use, but I'm planning on creating a website to start earning money. If ever I do start an AdSense, I'll probably contact a friend of mine to create a good website.

Thanks for mentioning these two sites, but from other opinions on this thread, I'd say to go for AdSense.

M.K
03-02-2014, 09:40 PM
I've just heard so many horror stories about Adsense from people who didn't get nearly the income they expected. I like that Buysellads lets you name your price. It can be much more lucrative given you find the right advertiser.

JohnSword
03-04-2014, 01:34 AM
Unlike AdSense, with BuySellAds you set the amount to charge for a placement, so you know exactly how much you are going to earn that month. Whereas with AdSense, the amount you earn continuously depends on your traffic, CPM, etc.

Also, I would say AdSense generally converts better for niche sites while BuySellAds is a good option for sites with high traffic of at least 10k visits per month.

foduu1
03-05-2014, 05:01 AM
Adsense has a lot of tight guidelines that is not really carefully put into practice, could possibly give you becoming banned on the site. This is unique regarding buysellads the way it more versatile in comparison with adsense. I may stick to adsense for some time when i read on opinions in relation to buysellads.

jesslee
07-15-2014, 12:14 AM
Adsense is a best choice as it provided by Google and has low cost.

ChristyMathew
07-21-2014, 01:14 AM
I would go with Adsense since it is powered by Google. And guess what, they also rank your site. They have great tools to get you the best ranking you can get.

Hey, i prefer too google Adsense, and there is nothing related to ranking from these. I suggest to go for adsense due to service and easier.

vinitha
12-18-2019, 01:16 AM
That being said, Adsense should primarily be used as a backfill option for unsold direct ads. BuySellAds offers publishers the ability to sell higher priced, premium, direct placements. Adsense offers publishers the ability to fill any other unsold impressions.

Geethan
11-10-2020, 12:15 AM
BuySellAds offers publishers the ability to sell higher priced, premium, direct placements. Adsense offers publishers the ability to fill any other unsold impressions. How much monthly traffic do you ideally need on your website to make a living out of it using Adsense or other native ads?

Saravanan12
11-12-2020, 02:59 AM
Amazon Associates Program.
Adversal.
Taboola Native Advertising.
Media.net.
PopAds.
Adcash.
Infolinks.
Propeller Ads.

Geethan
11-23-2020, 12:30 AM
AdSense has a high rate for its publishers providing anywhere in the range of USD 1 to 3. The average RPM is about USD 5 to 10 for broad niches and upto USD 100 for competitive niches with high CPC. On BuySellAds, the CPM rate can be selected from the range of 25 cents to

AfreenKhan1
11-24-2020, 12:06 AM
If a prostitute behaves in an ill-mannered way or if her behavior causes you to think that she could even be dangerous just contact our support team and thus the prostitute goes to be removed on a priority basis.

MASTERO
11-30-2020, 12:15 AM
AdSense has a high rate for its publishers providing anywhere in the range of USD 1 to 3. The average RPM is about USD 5 to 10 for broad niches and upto USD 100 for competitive niches with high CPC. On BuySellAds, the CPM rate can be selected from the range of 25 cents to USD 2.25.

jayam12
12-01-2020, 05:43 AM
AdSense has a high rate for its publishers providing anywhere in the range of USD 1 to 3. The average RPM is about USD 5 to 10 for broad niches and upto USD 100 for competitive niches with high CPC. On BuySellAds, the CPM rate can be selected from the range of 25 cents to USD 2.25

mithu
12-01-2020, 05:47 AM
Mediavine is much more sophisticated than Google AdSense, with individual human beings working on optimizing your site and getting you the best rates. You'll have a human to help you optimize ads.

Geethan
12-02-2020, 01:20 AM
AdSense has a high rate for its publishers providing anywhere in the range of USD 1 to 3. The average RPM is about USD 5 to 10 for broad niches and upto USD 100 for competitive niches with high CPC. On BuySellAds, the CPM rate can be selected from the range of 25 cents to USD 2.25.

Rahul28
02-04-2021, 02:42 AM
Google AdSense is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google.

Bigil
02-07-2021, 05:25 AM

Mikeandres2
02-09-2021, 07:08 AM
Charlotte Locksmith Service in Charlotte NC is a licensed, insured, and certified full-service locksmith in Charlotte, NC. With an experience over more than 10 years with all the required tools to handle all your locksmithing problems, whether it’s residential, commercial, automotive, car key replacement and more. We are here for you 24/7 for any locks or keys issues you might encounter, give us a call at any time even the odd hours of the day. Charlotte Locksmith Service locksmiths take care of our customers like family, with respect and kindness as they make sure to fix your issue and make sure you sleep well at night.

Business name:
Charlotte Locksmith Service
Owner name:
Mike Andres
Address:
401 Clarkson Green St
Charlotte¸ NC
Phone:
(704) 228-4721

Nags
02-09-2021, 08:33 AM

notty667
02-10-2021, 03:03 AM

jayam12
02-20-2021, 08:09 AM
That being said, Adsense should primarily be used as a backfill option for unsold direct ads. BuySellAds offers publishers the ability to sell higher priced, premium, direct placements. Adsense offers publishers the ability to fill any other unsold impressions.

mithu
02-20-2021, 08:12 AM
maybe you want to keep Adsense ads running and add some additional ... MadAds Media; Bidvertiser; Adbuff; BuySellAds; AdClickMedia

valluri
02-20-2021, 08:17 AM
Media.net.
PropellerAds.
Amazon Native Shopping Ads.
Adversal.
Sovrn //Commerce (Formerly VigLink)
Skimlinks.
Monumetric.
InfoLinks.

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:39 PM
Adsense has many strict rules which is not carefully followed, might result to being banned from the site. This is different for buysellads as it more flexible than adsense. I might stick to adsense for a while as I continue reading reviews about buysellads

Bigil
03-22-2021, 09:25 AM
The advantage here is that Adsense is owned by Google and I can be sure of platform stability, quick support for my issues and fair income statistics (no cuts/shaving). Now, while I'm siding with Adsense here, in reality I always use more than one advertising service on my blogs since putting all my eggs in one basket is never safe. Plus, besides PPC I always use some CPA sites since diversifying the offers helps business a lot!