PDA

View Full Version : Looking for buyers of Iran's saffron

hamid
06-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm a Truck driver, I live in Iran and work between Iran and Europe with my Truck, I can bring about 1 kg saffron every time I'm going to Europe, most of the times my destination is Italy, does any body know some one or company that want to buy Iran's saffrons?
any suggestions about how to finding this type of customers in Europe countries will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance..

Roby
02-17-2018, 03:16 AM
Hi Hamid,if you driving through Romania pls.let me know at robuilding@gmail.com.

mohsenkaka
10-11-2018, 05:05 AM
Hello
I am supplier of saffron sargol and negin from Iran.
Please inform me if you would like to submit an offer for purchase.
Of course, if you need grade 2 saffron and you do not have to insist on grade 1, tell me to give it a price.
Please tell me which country you are in, and how accurate is your need for saffron in the month or year?
Looking forward to your answer with eagerness.
Thanks & Regards
Mohsen Kakavand from Iran

mohsenkaka
10-11-2018, 05:06 AM
Hello
I am supplier of saffron sargol and negin from Iran.
Please inform me if you would like to submit an offer for purchase.
Of course, if you need grade 2 saffron and you do not have to insist on grade 1, tell me to give it a price.
Please tell me which country you are in, and how accurate is your need for saffron in the month or year?
Looking forward to your answer with eagerness.
Thanks & Regards
Mohsen Kakavand from Iran

Merciworldwide
01-19-2019, 11:56 PM
Hi David,

My Name is Mohsen and I am distributor for our Company in Mashad, Iran.
Saw your need for Saffron, if still interested we have Grade 1 Negin, Grade 1 Sargol, and Grade 1 Pushal. We already ship to many countries such as Spain, China, Canada etc. We ship in large quantities. Capabilities 500kg/ month

Samples upon request. Prices on request by email or phone.
Please contact me if still interested

Mohsengordpour@gmail.com
+1-647-293-2571

alice737
04-19-2019, 06:23 AM
RKP is one of the companies that reputation in the Producing and Packaging of Iranian Raisins and Iranian Sargol saffron is comprised of the red marks of disgrace which have been expertly cut and isolated from the blossom before drying, bringing about the most elevated quality saffron strings accessible. ... Initially from the Persian Empire, saffron is a zest gotten from the bloom of ...

Hadi.
05-07-2019, 05:26 AM
Hello dear,
we are produce high quality saffron and our price are economy

Hadi.
05-07-2019, 05:27 AM
Hello dear,
we are produce high quality saffron and our price are economy

soroosh
06-16-2019, 02:22 PM
hi . i,m supplier of iranian saffron please contact me for more details.
info@kameurope.de

soroosh
06-16-2019, 02:23 PM
Hello friends,
We are looking for an Iranian supplier of saffron. Our initial order is 5 kg and will be more than 100 KG in a month. So please offer me your prices.

hi i,m supplier of saffron. please give me your email for prices and details

soroosh
06-16-2019, 02:27 PM
hi i can supply for you best quality saffron in lowest prices.
if you interested please contact me
info@kameurope.de