PDA

View Full Version : Great business opp./ No startup cost

02-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Visit: www.my.ws access code:craju

Every hour of every day, thousands of people worldwide are watching a short 7 minute animated movie online and their lives are changing for the better, forever. All over the globe, people are now receiving hundreds and even THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS EACH MONTH. Now, it's your turn to join them and begin building your own "Income for Life."™

Start Making Money Right Now, for FREE:

Just moments from now, without spending any money at all, you will be able to refer people to this movie yourself. You will have a web page identical to this one (www.Movie.ws/craju) owned by your sponsor, R Clarke, but yours will be tracked to YOUR ID and you will be able to give it to anyone on the planet.

It's Totally Automated
That Means: No Selling
Or
Visit: www.my.ws access code:craju

jfab
01-15-2014, 10:53 PM
This is really interesting. However, there's usually a catch. I wonder what it is. How'd you learn about this anyway?

fredkawig
01-17-2014, 07:22 AM
This is a scam. I searched this in Google and this shows up. http://www.scamadviser.com/is-my.ws-safe.html

We should be wary of people and sites like this. Most things in the web nowadays are scam especially when it's too good to be true.

pandandesign
01-20-2014, 01:07 AM
The above post is right about the scam and yes, there's always a catch when comes to making money without taking the efforts. I have once told that no matter what kind of business, you have to work to earn. I don't know whether or not it's legit because I would think there are a lot of scams out there that try to get people into this kind of business. I would have to be cautious when comes to website like this.

oxpaulo
01-20-2014, 10:30 AM
Seems like a typical recruiting scam to me. I wouldn't waste your effort on it.

delusional
01-21-2014, 03:48 AM
This is really interesting. However, there's usually a catch. I wonder what it is. How'd you learn about this anyway?

There are a few catches:
1) They don't pay you at the end
2) The "access" code is his referral code, so he gets some of your earnings
3) You invest a lot of time and don't gain anything

wahmbrenda
01-21-2014, 12:38 PM
I hate how many scams like this exist online today. It makes it difficult to find a legit business or even a legit job. Of course, they still exist but finding them is the difficult part.

novasparker
01-27-2014, 10:48 AM
Wow...I can't believe that this thread still exists...this thing reeks of scam from miles away. You can't make thousands of dollars while you sleep with no effort, just like you can't lose weight by simply thinking about it. I really hate that so many people keep these things alive, but they wouldn't exist if people didn't buy into them. There are no get rich quick schemes...and if there were, you can bet no one would be sharing them with you.

LindaKay
01-28-2014, 11:32 AM
There are so many scams out there. It's so important to be careful nowadays.

It's simple advice that has been repeated over and over, but there is a reason that people repeat it: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

Let's be real here; if it were possible to make a crapton of money without doing anything, don't you think everyone would do it?

wander_n_wonder
01-28-2014, 02:29 PM
Yeah, I totally agree that if it's too good to be true, it probably is. If a lot of people are doing this or are even looking at this, it does not automatically mean that it's good or legitimate. They are probably just good at convincing people.

I do a lot of good searches first before engaging in anything like this. I do not want to spend a lot of time on things that are simply not worth it.

sylviakanash
01-30-2014, 08:44 AM
Watch out on deals that are too good to be true. There are a hundred and one scams out there. Before venturing into any of them ensure that you reason and only join opportunities that seem realistic to you. Let nobody lie to you online. Who is that generous to give you large amounts of money for free? It takes hard work and consistence to make any money online.

novasparker
01-30-2014, 09:38 AM
Totally agree Sylvia. If something looks too good to be true, it most likely is. You can't just put a couple of emails or posts out there and expect money to fall out of the sky. Making good money takes hard word, some sacrifice and a lot fo grit. And then, just maybe, you can earn enough to get by. This is a scam. These will always be scams, and yet someone out there will believe it because they think that they are smarter than everyone else. The real get rick scams are kept very closely guarded. Noboby is going to tell you about those because they are making too much money off them.

Bonyi
02-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Well this business is not detailed and it sounds like scam to me. You don't buy or sell but only earn. A little more enlightenment on how to earn will do a lot good.

pandandesign
02-08-2014, 02:40 PM
There are a few catches:
1) They don't pay you at the end
2) The "access" code is his referral code, so he gets some of your earnings
3) You invest a lot of time and don't gain anything

Wow. I wonder who would do this kind of job anyway. This is the reason I need to the written agreement because people do not pay the workers in the end, which I'm not sure what is the reason they require the access code in order to take some of the earnings from those workers. It seems like a scam to me though, and sure be careful when comes to this kind of work.

martintolleygm
01-09-2019, 03:35 AM
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. It solved very quickly the problem I was having geometry dash (https://www.geometrydash.me)

kosari
01-15-2019, 06:55 AM
Yeah, I totally agree that if it's too good to be true, it probably is. If a lot of people are doing this or are even looking at this, it does not automatically mean that it's good or legitimate. They are probably just good at convincing people.

I do a lot of good searches first before engaging in anything like this. I do not want to spend a lot of time on things that are simply not worth it.

vijayakumar
01-18-2019, 03:55 AM
It does not matter what business you do but relevant is you should have proper education and knowledge in doing business.