View Full Version : S Corp Stock Transfer

06-16-2017, 12:25 PM
What is the procedure to transfer a percentage of shares of a Pennsylvania S corp to my two children? Scenario as follows:

Owner - 100% of shares
Transfer 25% of company to child 1
Transfer 25% of company to child 2
I will own 50% of the company

Who do I need to talk to so I can transfer 50% of the company? Does my accountant need to do this? I'm willing to just gift these shares to them. Is there a form that needs to be supplied to the state or does the K-1 for our tax returns now reflect this?

The articles of incorporation state the following:
250,000 shares of common stock - $0.10 par value.
1,000 share of preferred stock - $100 par value.
5 1/2% dividends payable out of the profits of the corp when earned, non-cumulative, and non voting.

03-21-2019, 11:52 AM
I know that I have to do something to you and I will give you a very nice gift to become a scientist and start to think more effectively, like a pro. Use https://slymerstrain.com/want-to-know-more-about-slymer-strain/ instead of some stupid medications. It helps me personally. And I think and hope that it will be helpful to you too. Feel free to senda me message.

Charles A. Cruz
10-20-2019, 05:15 AM
I am very glad to read the post,it is very well written.You have done hard quality custom essays (https://www.proessaywriting.com/custom-essay/) work in writing this post and i impressed your work. Thanks

10-22-2019, 02:25 PM
Thanks for sharing your story about it.

11-07-2019, 09:24 AM
Interesting stuff to read. Keep it up.