PDA

View Full Version : Great Business Oppertunity/No startup cost

02-02-2005, 11:06 PM
Visit: www.my.ws access code:craju

Every hour of every day, thousands of people worldwide are watching a short 7 minute animated movie online and their lives are changing for the better, forever. All over the globe, people are now receiving hundreds and even THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS EACH MONTH. Now, it's your turn to join them and begin building your own "Income for Life."

Start Making Money Right Now, for FREE:

Just moments from now, without spending any money at all, you will be able to refer people to this movie yourself. You will have a web page identical to this one (www.Movie.ws/craju) owned by your sponsor, R Clarke, but yours will be tracked to YOUR ID and you will be able to give it to anyone on the planet.

It's Totally Automated
That Means: No Selling

Visit: www.my.ws access code:craju

delusional
01-25-2014, 02:58 AM
Don't do this, people. It's another scam. Don't get tempted, you won't make any money from it.

owesem75
01-25-2014, 03:06 AM
Playing with the curiosity of people although good marketing strategy would do more harm to you than good.

crimsonghost747
01-25-2014, 07:25 AM
I love it when they can't even spell the topic properly.

touqeer
03-03-2014, 05:24 AM
I think this is not working there are other option for generating the money online. You can join any affiliate program like click bank, amazon etc.

ambulatoryalliances
06-07-2014, 02:36 AM
I think this is not working there are other option for generating the money online. You can join any affiliate program like click bank, amazon etc.
i also thiks the same ...such kind of schemes are not now ...
If you want to make serious money then you should invest in some solid business.

MahaKarthi
07-30-2015, 08:57 AM
It is better to keep away from such promotional gimmicks and when it comes to investing in any business, it is ideal to approach the best consultants before taking such a decision.

larryt
08-07-2015, 12:35 PM
My issue is not the specific business but HOW does one actually reach a market. Products abound but ideas to reach a market is KEY. If you have a "solid" business you still need to be able to let people know of your products. So, I think learning to use the Web (whether Click Bank, Amazon, or others) is important. Today social media is growing in its impact and use of these tools will help no matter what product is being represented.

mary.fstaples
10-31-2016, 02:35 PM
just another way of playing with minds and causing more stress in the people who are already concerned about their financial situation.

astrologyapp
10-12-2018, 04:56 AM
nice share thanks for sharing such nice information

MichealCurry
04-12-2019, 05:14 AM
can you give brief on this business?

newlooksales
03-07-2020, 07:33 PM
If everything is OK, which you have said, that would be great news for the beginners! But I'm really worried about it, is it real or scamming!

stevennguyen
02-22-2021, 03:35 AM
I think you won't make any money from it.v
maybe you need start blog to start up