PDA

View Full Version : Export/Import Partner In South Africa

Ciao96
06-22-2017, 04:53 AM
Hi Everyone,
I would like to start an Import/ Export bussiness in South Africa and neighbouring countries but i do not have experience in the field. can somebody please help with either mentorship or even partnership. I bieleive South Afrca as Growing economy has unlimited opportuniteis in this line of bussiness.
any information will do. looking forward to hear from you.
Thank you.

athletico
07-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Dear Ciao96
We are exporters of olive oil from Greece.
If you ar interesting to have a cooperation please mail me.

Best regards
Giannis koulierakis

rishatanvar
01-11-2019, 03:48 AM
Hi,
I am from Uzbekistan. I have an export management company grandbazaar.uz
And I am looking for a partner.

rishatanvar
01-11-2019, 03:48 AM
Hi,
I am from Uzbekistan. I have an export management company grandbazaar.uz
And I am looking for a partner.

FEMTO
01-31-2019, 11:46 AM
Let me know in what area of export you need a partner.

ASN Overseas
04-27-2019, 02:58 AM
hi,

we are exporter of natural stones like granite , marble , sandstone & limestones from india looking for a local representative in south africa , incase you are interested feel free to connect at contact@asnoverseas.com/asnoverseas11@gmail.com.

Fedo GmbH
05-31-2019, 09:05 AM
Hey there,

are you interested in German and west European products like houshold goods, detergent, soap, cleaners, deodorant, deo roll-ons, shower gel, body lotion, perfume, pots, dishes, food, hygiene, cosmetics and sporting goods. We are a wholesale from Germany and would like to export in other countries. Please contact us if you're interested in on the E-Mail: meister@fedo-gmbh.de

Best Regards! :D

vaadoovietnamjsc
06-04-2019, 01:46 AM
Our company is one of the most reputable manufacturers and wholesalers in Hanoi, Vietnam, which supplies a diverse range of customers. With the competitive price, perfect after-sale service, standard enterprise management, we have already made the best things to our beloved customers and partners. Our main product is jewelry, especially freshwater pearl jewelry with the best quality and price. coming from our own brand “ Vaadoo pearl jewelry”, the exclusive brand licensed in German.

Contact person: Ms. Jenny
Email: manfusi.saleonline@gmail.com
Mobile/ Whatsapp: +84386971994

vaadoovietnamjsc
06-04-2019, 01:57 AM
Hello everyone,
I am Jenny from Vaadoo Vietnam jsc.
Our company is one of the most reputable manufacturers and wholesalers in Hanoi, Vietnam, which supplies a diverse range of customers. With the competitive price, perfect after-sale service, standard enterprise management, we have already made the best things to our beloved customers and partners. Our main product is jewelry, especially freshwater pearl jewelry with the best quality and price. coming from our own brand “ Vaadoo pearl jewelry”, the exclusive brand licensed in German.

Contact person: Ms. Jenny
Company name: Vaadoo Vietnam jsc
Address: 11N3 - Xuan Dinh, XuanTao precinct, Bac Tu Liem disctrict, Hanoi, Vietnam
Email: manfusi.saleonline@gmail.com
Mobile/ Whatsapp: +84386971994