PDA

View Full Version : How do you use Pinterest to promote your online business?

preetising4321
02-28-2014, 01:59 AM
Hi friends

I want to ask with you "How do you use Pinterest to promote your online business?". If you have any idea then reply please.

mameeker@cuse
03-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Pinterest allows you to share photos with your followers. This could be used to share photos of what your business sells. For example if you are a clothing store you could post pictures of your clothes along with prices.

coffee
03-02-2014, 12:48 AM
I sell handmade jewelry and accessories, and I use Pinterest to post my new items. I have personal boards too like for cats, recipes, etc. I also have boards that are related to my products such as jewelry organizers. I repin other's pins from time to time. Just by being active and using the description space wisely I regularly pick up followers and get repins.

The trick is to promote your business without obviously promoting it.

SimplySidy
03-02-2014, 01:37 AM
Get pictures and images on your site - be it a blog or an e-commerce site. Add a Pinterest button on the social medai section (many have only Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn). keep posting these images on Pinterest and keep re-pinning some of the ones (Pins) on the site. If your pictures are good and visitors find them catchy, you might be able to use Pinterest to your interests

JohnSword
03-02-2014, 02:30 AM
Basically, the more you share and pin to your boards, the more you will get your name out there. Be sure to associate elements of your business with popular trends on Pinterest, as users will be more likely to take notice of your site, share your pins or even seek your professional services.

It is also important that you maintain active participation with other members of the Pinterest community in order to improve your business' online presence and popularity. This involves following the activities of other boards and regularly re-pin interesting or relevant pins to them.

delusional
03-03-2014, 04:38 AM
Companies add pictures of the goods they sell on Pinterest and then people repin the pictures. You need to add a description and link to your website to the pictures else it doesn't work of course. Or maybe some kind of text on the picture, then people can never erase it.

bonnieanna1986
03-03-2014, 07:03 AM
Thankfully, Pinterest has developed more advanced features in recent months that allow more text to accompany each pin. But the site is still oriented around sleek and attractive visuals. Most importantly, focus on compelling and professional images. Tagging and networking is the next step.

alec
03-03-2014, 07:51 AM
You 'PIN' images from your website to your Pinterest boards. After the image is up you have to provide a description where, among other things, you can place your website url. All pinned images have a click through link that brings the user to the source website, in this case yours. You can also watermark your images for even more traffic.

Obviously, just posting and spamming images is not enough. You have to engage other users, like and follow boards until you build an audience. This way you'll be followed back and your images will have a greater chance of being shared thus generating more traffic for your website and business.

And, this is all I know, at the moment I'm not using Pinterest for marketing.

LindaKay
03-03-2014, 02:21 PM
I think with Pinterest it sort of depends on what your niche is. If you have a cooking blog, posting really yummy-looking pictures of the things that you make, and link to the recipe. You could do the same with clothing that you might sell or jewelry. You can encourage people who visit your site to "Pin" things -- then, they will be sharing your stuff with all of their followers. You can also add a lot of your own followers. Over time, it's pretty easy to go viral on Pinterest.

SmartPea85
03-03-2014, 03:01 PM
I agree posting and pinning pictures and links is not enough. You also have to follow others that pin other things that have to do with your type of business. You can share your pins on Facebook, or share the same picture/link through Flickr, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest all at the same time, and encourage your followers and potential clients to follow you on your various social media.

You also definitely want to create a separate account just for your business. If, continuing the example above, you are in the baking business, you don't want to confuse your customers/followers with other pins about home decor or Doctor Who quotes. Stick to business-related pins only, and make sure you share them across multiple platforms to reach the most people.

LindaKay
03-03-2014, 04:52 PM
I agree. You don't want to spam your followers with stuff that you're pinning for personal reasons. It's best to keep it business only. Plus, I think Pinterest has rules that sites that make money HAVE to have business accounts.

MStory
03-05-2014, 07:51 AM
I include images on my site that I then pin to various different boards. These boards may have a certain subject matter, for example 'Holiday Decor'. The pinned image, then links back to an article about a particular holiday or holiday-themed design idea. I do see less traffic from Pinterest than I do from other social media sites, but that may just be due to the fact that I don't use Pinterest as often. I do agree with what SmartPea85 states, you must follow others. Reciprocity is an unspoken rule on social media sites. You follow me; I'll follow you.

foduu1
03-06-2014, 12:35 AM
Organizations create pictures from the goods many people market upon Pinterest after which individuals repin your pictures. You need to add a account along with link aimed at your site on the pictures more it does not operate needless to say. Or even some form of wording for the photograph, and then individuals can never get rid of this.

Lithium
03-10-2014, 12:02 PM
My uncle sells ancient watches and he uses this site. It's very useful and he can find a seller really quick.

angelicagapit
03-10-2014, 11:32 PM
Pinterest would work great as an inspiration board for you to constantly be inspired about your business. Another good purpose of Pinterest is that you can post photos of all of the products and services that you offer to the market.

Pinterest is the perfect website for compiling all photos relating to your business and it's extremely easy to give people a feel or aura of what your business is about by simply sending them a link of your Pinterest page. However, try not posting photos not relating to your business, because that will just confuse viewers. They wouldn't know what your business is about if there are a bunch of photos of random subjects. Try not to confuse your viewers.

gadgetised
03-11-2014, 01:05 AM
Posting images with descriptions and affiliate links as well as links to my articles and content. Pinterest is great because it gives a great visual representation of your work that can draw people in.

Lithium
03-11-2014, 07:24 AM
Indeed, the fact that you can add high quality photos with your high quality products is something very valuable and it attracts a lot of buyers.

Taru
03-11-2014, 10:38 PM
I think the best way to use Pinterest, like all other social media sites, is to put up quality content that the users will enjoy and at the same time also engage the community that already exists. Users of social sites are always hungry for new content to share with their friends and followers, and when an individual or company puts up content that is unique and well made enough that it grabs the attention of even just one or a few members, then you'd already have a fairly good chance at gaining some attention from the community. Also, as a start, it might be best to seek out other members with the same interests and start engaging and interacting with them to get your foot in the door.

John Smith
03-12-2014, 07:00 AM
Pinterest is an Image Marketing website. You can promote by uploading your Pins and after that share that pin to all of your friends and all social networking accounts.

DianaPerk
03-19-2014, 08:36 AM
Pinterest is the most effective marketing tool to build your business.Now a days marketers are using Pinterest to inspire people to collect and share pictures of their favorite products. You can use Pinterest in several ways such as:
1. You can run the Contests topic on pinterest

2. You can use images of your clients and pasting their feedback.

3. Pin video about your product and services.

4. Share your clients stories with them.You can turn case studies into engaging traffic.

5. Create conference boards.

Pinterest has prove itself very productive to business owners who are looking to market their business.

I will suggest to every business owners to join pinterest in order to promote business creatively and effectively.

PotterM
03-23-2014, 10:43 AM
Make sure to pin really nice images. These could be images that you've included on a blog post or your website. Then when the person clicks the image it takes them to your site. I would also separate my business account from my personal one. Then keep your business account on topic. Don't be spammy or obviously write your business name all over the images.

angelicagapit
03-23-2014, 07:28 PM
Basically, the more you share and pin to your boards, the more you will get your name out there. Be sure to associate elements of your business with popular trends on Pinterest, as users will be more likely to take notice of your site, share your pins or even seek your professional services.

It is also important that you maintain active participation with other members of the Pinterest community in order to improve your business' online presence and popularity. This involves following the activities of other boards and regularly re-pin interesting or relevant pins to them.

I definitely agree. Active interaction with your Pinterest community will keep your followers coming back. It's important for you to retain your customers in order to build a strong brand. You wouldn't want to get some viewers temporarily. You want them to keep coming back.

Make sure everything you post somehow relates to your business. Think of your Pinterest as a blog and think of the pictures as your content. Only post good content or you might just confuse your viewers about what your business really is.

mikelouis
03-24-2014, 12:34 AM
You know how they say that picture is worth a thousand words, that is how Pinterest works. Simply share the photos with your friends and tell them the services that you are offering. I am sure you will get quite a few leads with your sharing.

pr0xx1d
03-24-2014, 06:23 PM
It really depends on what your business offers. Selling products can yield some interesting ROIs, but offering services can be a really tough one with Pinterest. I recommend just sticking with Twitter and FBook.

eagle22
03-25-2014, 09:14 PM
Pinterest is actually a brilliant way to promote your business, but the sad truth is very few people do it. The key to making pinterest work is to be unique and interesting. People are searching pinterest because they want to see unique photos, not just the same type of photos they see every day!

wandering wildman
03-26-2014, 02:32 AM
I definitely agree with SmartPea85. You have to interact with other users. A mentor of mine once told me that you should follow an 80/20 rule in social media. This means that you should be interacting, and following other people's work about 80 percent of the time. You should only post information related to your business about 20 percent of the time. Also, you can try to post "caption this" contests to get more social attraction on your page.

foduu1
03-27-2014, 12:51 AM
Get pictures and images on your site - be it a blog or an e-commerce site. Add a Pinterest button on the social medai section (many have only Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn). keep posting these images on Pinterest and keep re-pinning some of the ones (Pins) on the site.

robertluke
06-05-2014, 05:05 AM
I believe in a maximum, " The more you tell, the more you sell", and social media sites like Pinterest, FaceBook and Google Plus are very result oriented for my eCommerce site. I am very satisfied with the productivity of Pinterest. It's not very complicated to use Pinterest for you online business especially eCommerce sites. I just integrate all my important products with Pinterest and wait for the leads to be generated.

touqeer
06-06-2014, 10:05 AM
You can share your photo to the pininterest and pin your images and also pin images in other profiles.

lia
06-09-2014, 04:54 AM
I got the same problem although I have used it for a period of time. Thank you for the nice answers, I think I need manage it in a better way.:smile:

amardeepets3323
06-25-2014, 07:16 AM
Pinterest is a new type of image-based social media that allows you to easily share your interests and items that you find with others on the Internet. Read this article to learn how.

Ishnoor_sidhu
06-26-2014, 01:06 AM
Pinterest is mainly sharing images. You can use it to share your product images with prices. You can pin images in different Social Media. I have women related online store and i share images in Pinterest.

LAman
06-26-2014, 12:01 PM
its like any social network in that you get out what you put into it. we always create an account for our website clients and instruct them on how to "work" it. sadly many small businesses just don't have the time or the know-how to maximize benefit.

the key is approaching it as you would any social relationship: connect with people you "connect" with, engage, and foster trust. Develop a "bond" in each other's commonalities.

Tweetcinema
06-28-2014, 12:58 AM
Well, I will go with the social media marketing as this is one of the best way to stay in touch with your customers directly....Today there are several social media marketing sites like Facebook, Twitter etc who are offering an amazing services to remain touch .....

peterdrucker27
06-28-2014, 05:31 AM
If you check Pinterest has developed many feature and they are also great they allow more text to accompany each pin.but you try to have compelling images this is great.

Tweetcinema
06-29-2014, 12:12 AM
Yes, I do agree that Pinterest are now a day also playing a great role for promotional purpose........ :D

ketusoftware
07-01-2014, 07:40 AM
Pinterest is one of the leading image sharing website, you can share, upload the images on pinterest. Pinterest helps in improving the traffic to your website

jesslee
07-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Pinterest is a popular social media site and very useful for marketing of your business.You can create your profile over here and can start promoting your business.You can upload the pictures of your products and pin it here.One more thing to remember is content should be fresh and useful for the peoples.

ChristyMathew
07-21-2014, 01:01 AM
Great question, because it is one of the famous social networking site.
This allows the user to share the photos, it contains the board to create for particular categoires, I often use Pinterest to promote my product.

Tweetcinema
07-22-2014, 12:15 PM
I agree with you all guys!! Well for enhancing more visitors in Pinterest, try to upload more and more pictures related to the website!!

syl_parker
07-25-2014, 10:31 AM
Pinterest is really cool because it not only helps your brand awareness and helps you promote your product, but if you get enough followers then it can help your credibility as well. If you participate in the pinterest community and have really great boards that are related to your company, but aren't only about your product, then people will start following you because they'll believe your an authority on those subjects. Which means when you do pin something that is directly related to your product, they're more likely to look at it.

Oh, and your blog posts will get a much further reach when you use pinterest. When you pin them, if people are searching for anything related to that your blog might turn up! Which is great as well. So don't just use pinterest for promotion, use it for awareness, credibility, and reach as well!

jonesflora40
08-03-2014, 10:35 AM
Luckily, Pinterest has designed more impressive functions lately that allow more written text to go along with each pin. But the site is still targeted around sleek and eye-catching design. Most considerably, concentrate on highly effective and expert images. Marking and public networking is the next step.

sarahhambleton
08-06-2014, 02:53 AM
Hello Preet,

I am totally agree with mameeker@cuse for your question..

Pinterest allows you to share photos with your followers. This could be used to share photos of what your business sells. For example if you are a clothing store you could post pictures of your clothes along with prices.

chrishpriyesh
08-06-2014, 10:28 AM
Yes, pinterest is one of the fast moving portal. But this site is useful for some particular business categories like fashion, designer wear, cosmetics, ladies accessories and creativity.

alishroy
08-12-2014, 11:19 PM
Pinterest is best social media sites where we get more traffic with the shearing photo with your follower.

ziesha098
08-18-2014, 06:13 AM
Whenever I put any image in any blog or article, I post it on pinterest too with the link of that same blog.

3dwalkthrough01
10-18-2014, 09:01 PM
Hi,
simple, share photos with your followers.

https://www.architectural3dstudio.com/3d-floor-plan.html

alishroy
10-30-2014, 06:48 AM
You can use Pinterest in many ways such as

Follow new people or group on it
Participate on trending topics
Use call to action on the image description
Pin trending topics
Use hashtags

alishroy
11-10-2014, 10:58 PM
For that you need to create a creative business related images or infographics. Have you know that most of the people like the image or infographic, which educate them in a short line of words. Repin other images/infographic is also good strategy to increase the followers. Also, use hashtag on your image description, so that your hashtag words show more easily in pinterest image search.

Sarah - Dufferin Media
11-11-2014, 07:04 AM
Pinterest can also be a great source of traffic! Edit each PIN you upload to include your website URL.

David Bentley
11-11-2014, 04:04 PM
Think beyond plain ol images. If you have an event, create an image and post to Pinterest (same one you posted to a Facebook Event). If you have a business that does something a little different, show the process as a graphic or info graphic and upload to Pinterest. If you have some sort of information that relates to your industry, or a product you are selling... create an info graphic that will WOW people and post it on Pinterest.

Hope this helps!

eximpulse
11-12-2014, 06:33 AM
Hi Friend,

Pinterest allow you to pin your product image along with product price and related details of your product and share it with your followers.

rajguptafa
12-11-2014, 03:05 AM
Pinterest is not useful for service based business. If you have a product related business then Pinterest is the best option of online promotion. You can pin your products on Pinterest to drive traffic on your website.

vishwa
12-11-2014, 03:43 AM
Pinterest is one of the image sharing site, we can use it for website promotion like sharing our recent updates as pictures & sharing it with others, we need to like & share others too ten only we can have large number of followers

avvntech
02-25-2015, 06:39 AM
Pinterest allow you to pin your product image with price and share it with your followers and worldwide.

AzharSEO
03-02-2015, 11:44 PM
pinterest is a big social media platform in which we can easily promote our products we can pin our products as well as website by this process we can earn good business from this platform..

forbesross
03-20-2015, 11:19 AM
I promote my business through pinterest by sharing info-graphic images in it because it is the best social place to share images and big advantage to sharing the images in pinterest is that will be crawled by Google very fast.

James E. Waters
04-16-2015, 01:47 AM
User pin and re-pin on the printerest push our content into the particular categories. This makes categorising of content easy. Just we have to choose our keyword wisely.

foduu1
04-17-2015, 02:02 AM
Pinterest allows you to share photos with your followers. and pintrest also give the one dofollow link with website verification that is good back link for website.

foduu1
04-27-2015, 07:06 AM
register in pintrest and add your website their, pintrest give the meta tag for add in your website, add the meta tag and the verify your website, after verification you have to start pin different news and all sharing.. is is the best way to prmote business online in pintrest.

Tabish khan
05-16-2015, 01:57 AM
Pinterest is made for sharing images and through the images of your business you can promote the business of yours.

m2soft
05-18-2015, 08:37 AM
Pinterest is the most popular image sharing site, make attractive images which describe your business effectively, and pin then on pinterest.

Brittany
12-19-2015, 09:21 AM
I definitely agree with SmartPea85. You have to interact with other users. A mentor of mine once told me that you should follow an 80/20 rule in social media. This means that you should be interacting, and following other people's work about 80 percent of the time. You should only post information related to your business about 20 percent of the time. Also, you can try to post "caption this" contests to get more social attraction on your page.

web designer company
04-01-2016, 06:43 AM
Tag your site url using pintrest..add pictures information etc

nani244
04-05-2016, 04:55 AM
Ways to Use Pinterest to Promote
-Bring Pinterest to You.
-Share Your Lifestyle, Not Your Products.
-Partner With Influential Guest Pinners.
-Show Your Fans You Appreciate Them.
-Humanize Your Brand.
-Inspire Your Audience.

hikmat_tony
09-13-2016, 03:41 AM
create attractive pictures and shares with web URL.

CyberJohn
02-06-2017, 09:20 AM
Here are the ways on how to market your business on Pinterest

56 Ways to Market Your Business on Pinterest (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1472/56-ways-to-market-your-business-on-pinterest)

bubblewall
02-13-2017, 11:40 AM
We use it to post photos of our products, as well as repin items that pertain to our niche!

CyberJohn
02-14-2017, 09:54 AM
Hi! Here are some ways on how to Promote your Business using Pinterest.

6 Ways to Use Pinterest to Promote Your Brand (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1573/6-ways-to-use-pinterest-to-promote-your-brand)

hotdealsbills
05-25-2017, 04:50 AM
Pinterest is a very useful platform for sharing photos and images all over the world. You can easily promote your product like jewelry, neckless, sunglasses via this platform.

zdkformations
06-07-2017, 02:13 AM
Nowadays, visual marketing is a vogue, so if your wish to boost your brand presence. First way is to pin your popular items online it will help to boost your sale and bring more traffic to your website as well. Secondly, share your lifestyle more and avoid the product sharing ensure that you pin three basic necessary items related to fashion, food and home decoration which is searched the most by many visitors. So, if you abide by this, there are chances that your online business can attain high traffic and there would be definitely a rise in your sale.

sheetal0303
08-16-2018, 01:37 AM
very Nice ..!! Really Helpful Content

chloeabigel
09-08-2018, 11:48 AM
HI Everyone...........................!
Create popular images that are: bright. ...
Get your pins seen by: ...
Engage with followers and influencers to grow your reach by: ...
Promote your brand successfully with: ...
Use the information from Pinterest Analytics to create a more successful future strategy.
Thanks........................

chloeabigel
09-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Hi........................!
Create popular images that are: bright. ...
Get your pins seen by: ...
Engage with followers and influencers to grow your reach by: ...
Promote your brand successfully with: ...
Use the information from Pinterest Analytics to create a more successful future strategy.
Thanks...........................

peter458
09-29-2018, 01:35 AM
here is Neil Patel explaining everything about this : https://bit.ly/2tBgIeF

Rajat89
10-16-2018, 02:36 AM
Use Quality images, you can use Canva and Snappa like tools for this.

Rob45
10-30-2018, 06:54 AM
Share Quality images related to your business and get traffic to your website from pinterest.

syspree
11-14-2018, 03:45 AM
You can share pictures on pnterest which allows your followrrs to view them. Also you can description ad related link to that photos so that the viewer lands on your website if he / she s interested. Any digital agencies in mumbai (https://syspree.com/) who provide social media marekting services will also provide you pinterest services.

Gwynnewer
08-29-2019, 07:33 AM
Yes, these forums are very cool, I at least sit on half of them. But, by the way, for some reason I can’t understand very little about them about the presets http://fixthephoto.com/free-lightroom-presets. It’s a pity, because this is an extremely convenient thing, I personally can’t imagine photographs without it.

christianthalbergo
08-30-2019, 02:18 AM
Post your pictures with links inside to your blog or shop.

ironHide
08-30-2019, 05:50 AM
For get traffic to my websites througt posting photos that generates engagment

MDSOnline
08-31-2019, 04:27 AM
People use Pinterest for different reasons than they use networks like Facebook and Instagram. Pinterest is a network where people look for inspiration, including specifically seeking out ideas about new products to buy. That means they are excited to see posts from brands in their feeds. According to eMarketer, only Facebook outranks Pinterest in terms of influencing U.S. social media usersí purchasing decisions.

Here are some tips and tactics to promote your online business:

1. Add save buttons to your site.

2. Pin consistently.

3. Focus on great visuals.

4. But donít neglect the words.

5. Use Rich Pins when appropriate.

6. Get social.

7. Use analytics to improve results.

vasanthanju
12-20-2019, 05:29 AM
Content on Pinterest lasts longer than on any other platform. What you pinned 10 weeks ago, could keep building pins through the power of Pinterestís algorithm and go viral. This makes it more important than ever to create quality content tailored just for your audience.
Cake Square Chennai (https://cakesquarechennaionline.com/)

DanielStone
01-04-2020, 07:58 PM
Hi. Firstly I have to say that I love pins and I am a creative person. One year ago I started to order pins from pinmakers.com (https://www.pinmakers.com). I bought about 10 weekly... Than I understood that all the money I spend on them. Many people started to tell me that my pins were so cool, and that they wished they had the same. That is how my idea for business originated. I made custom pins on that site and to promote my little business a pictured the pins and posted them on the pinterest. Now I'm thinking about making this business a serious one.

spyshiv
01-09-2020, 12:01 AM
Pinterest is famous plateform for promting business,anyone can publish ,image,link ,vedios ,very easily.suppose that If i am working in IT segment,then i post all of my computer based product.image article etc..

lishmaliny
01-28-2020, 04:22 AM
Share your product via Pinterest
Attract people with gifts
Highlight your services
Encourage your users with contests
Appreciate your followers

m2dbahrain
01-29-2020, 02:03 AM
I agree posting and pinning pictures and links is not enough. You also have to follow others that pin other things that have to do with your type of business.

lishmaliny
02-03-2020, 06:25 AM
Share Your Products. The most obvious way to use Pinterest for your business is to pin your own products to share with other users.
Add to Gifts.
Highlight Services.
Maximize SEO Efforts.
Offer Added Value.
Offer Exclusive Content.
Engage with Users.

charlesanderson
02-12-2020, 03:43 AM
Pinterest is the kind of search engine platform where you can share the image and videos and infographic etc with your followers and following. It is the best online business promotion site.

lishmaliny
02-12-2020, 07:01 AM
Share Your Products. The most obvious way to use Pinterest for your business is to pin your own products to share with other users. ...
Add to Gifts. ...
Highlight Services. ...
Maximize SEO Efforts. ...
Offer Added Value. ...
Offer Exclusive Content. ...
Engage with Users.

lishmaliny
02-19-2020, 05:10 AM
Share Your Products. The most obvious way to use Pinterest for your business is to pin your own products to share with other users. ...
Add to Gifts. ...
Highlight Services. ...
Offer Added Value. ...
Engage with Users.

lishmaliny
03-11-2020, 08:27 AM
Share Your Products. The most obvious way to use Pinterest for your business is to pin your own products to share with other users.
Add to Gifts.
Highlight Services.
Maximize SEO Efforts.
Offer Added Value.
Offer Exclusive Content.
Engage with Users.

shrikant275
03-13-2020, 04:25 AM
Create a Pinterest business profile then keep on post your business information it helps to increase brand awareness and we can share pin in all social media platforms.

lishmaliny
03-16-2020, 06:53 AM
Add to Gifts. ...
Highlight Services. ...
Offer Added Value. ...
Engage with Users.

lishmaliny
03-19-2020, 04:51 AM
Pinterest is far more than a social media network, where you simply hang out and chat. It is a dream catcher, assisting you with future planning. With loads of ideas, activities, and advice in one place, you can make your dreams come true, turning thoughts into reality.

Joenguyen57
06-27-2020, 08:21 PM
If you have a beautiful sunglasses photo, other people will re-pin your image which will create multiple backlinks to your sites.

itznehamali
06-28-2020, 03:19 AM
Pinterest is image submission social site. But with massive traffic. Just buildup the account and start sharing the images with right tags and right content.

jayam
06-30-2020, 01:33 AM
Add to Gifts. ...
Highlight Services. ...
Offer Added Value. ...
Engage with Users.

valluri
06-30-2020, 01:51 AM
If not, it might be time to ... templates now. Save time and easily promote your brand with professional designs. ... It's always best to post when the bulk of your audience is online.

debora
06-30-2020, 01:53 AM
The simplicity of this system does not lend itself to obvious marketing strategies, but there are a number of ways that you can use this growing social network to promote your business:

1. Share Your Products
2. Add to Gifts
3. Highlight Services
4. Maximize SEO Efforts
5. Offer Added Value
6. Offer Exclusive Content
7. Engage with Users

amelyjcob
08-06-2020, 06:53 AM
As long as your account is set up as a business account (what you need to do if you want to make money on Pinterest), you can create Shop the Look pins. For items you've tagged in your pins, someone can click on that little blue dot, see the item, make a purchase, and you earn a commission.

jayam12
10-22-2020, 08:37 AM
Create captivating content. ...
Pin consistently. ...
Plan ahead for seasonal content. ...
Use boards to connect with Pinners. ...
Optimize for Pinterest SEO. ...
Create a content strategy that delivers. ...
Target the right Pinners with ads. ...
Make it easy for Pinners to shop.

mithu
10-22-2020, 08:42 AM
Use the three big local listing services. ...
Embrace social media. ...
Start a blog. ...
Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr. ...
SEO your company website. ...
Press releases. ...
Join a relevant online community and contribute.

jacksonsamy2
10-26-2020, 07:47 AM
Pin consistently. ...

master007
10-27-2020, 02:12 AM
Pinterest allows you to share photos with your followers. This could be used to share photos of what your business sells.

Geetha john
12-03-2020, 01:12 AM
These tips and tactics will help you nail your Pinterest marketing strategy.
Pin consistently. ...

master007
12-03-2020, 01:20 AM

jayam12
12-07-2020, 03:54 AM
Pin consistently. ...

mithu
12-07-2020, 03:58 AM
Use the three big local listing services. ...
Embrace social media. ...
Start a blog. ...
Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr. ...
SEO your company website. ...
Press releases. ...
Join a relevant online community and contribute.

Geetha john
12-10-2020, 11:43 PM
These tips and tactics will help you nail your Pinterest marketing strategy.
Pin consistently. ...

jayam12
03-19-2021, 03:34 AM
Pin consistently. ...
Make it easy for Pinners to shop

mithu
03-19-2021, 03:37 AM
Since the recent Instagram purchase by Facebook, Pinterest has become the hot ticket item for business marketing. ... Join the 500,000 businesses with Pinterest for Business accounts, and you'll get added marketing features to promote your brand on one of the fastest growing and insanely popular social media platforms.

valluri
03-19-2021, 03:43 AM
Choose the right categories for your content.
Use unique images and videos.
Leverage keywords.
Add hashtags to your content.
Share your content on other social networks.
Follow, engage, and interact with other accounts.
Use social media best practices.

Lilykevin86
03-20-2021, 05:04 AM
Utilizing Pinterest for business: 8 hints and strategies

Make enthralling substance.
Pin reliably.
Plan ahead for occasional substance.
Use sheets to associate with Pinners.
Streamline for Pinterest SEO.
Make a substance methodology that conveys.
Focus on the correct Pinners with advertisements.
Make it simple for Pinners to shop.

notty667
03-21-2021, 12:49 AM
Pin consistently. ...

seowebhelp
03-22-2021, 09:43 PM
Pin consistently. ...

Retinal detachment surgery (https://iclinix.in/what-is-diabetic-retinopathy/) l Retinal detachment treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-is-the-cost-of-laser-operation-for-diabetic-retinopathy-in-india/) l Diabetic Retinopathy treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-are-potential-complications-of-diabetic-retinopathy-treatment/) l Dr. Varun Gogia (https://iclinix.in/about/) l IClinix (https://iclinix.in/)

alishbasaki
03-23-2021, 12:09 AM
Make dazzling substance.
Pin reliably.
Plan ahead for occasional substance.
Use sheets to associate with Pinners.
Enhance for Pinterest SEO.
Make a substance system that conveys.
Focus on the correct Pinners with advertisements.
Make it simple for Pinners to shop.

Geetha
03-26-2021, 02:06 AM
Using Pinterest for business: 8 tips and tactics
Pin consistently. ...

indiametrics
03-26-2021, 03:48 PM
You can share pictures with your followers with Pinterest. This can be used to share your company's photographs. You could post photos of your clothes along with prices, for example, if you are a clothes store.

Nags
03-27-2021, 12:54 AM