PDA

View Full Version : Contact for my Press Pack

Marjiah Studio
07-23-2017, 10:52 AM
Hi,

I'm Fench and I have started a company on mobile game developpement.
My team is working on a game in order to promote the candidature of Paris for the JO of 2024.
The game is now ready to be available on the stores and I'd like to contact some medias in order to inform them about the game.
My team has build a solid press pack but I d'ont know how to share it ? Who to send it ? Is this by e-mail ? Because I'm afraid that no one will even read our press pack.
I'd be very grateful if someone could help me, because it's the first time I'm dealing with stuff like Press Pack and Media.

Thanks ! :-)

pentherb83
05-21-2020, 02:11 PM
Welcome to Fitness Chef (https://fitness-chef.com/). We know how much you strive to achieve your nutrition goals, this is why we exist. We are a company aware of your needs and simplify the way to get the food that's best for you. We know how difficult it is to have a healthy lifestyle. Among our busy routines we have many obstacles to deal with, be it lack of time, fatigue, not knowing how or what to cook, doing the groceries, counting calories, work and studying, it all becomes a challenge to achieve your goals. We are born from your needs with a whole professional and qualified team with experience in nutrition and fitness to help you meet your goals. This is why we bring the most delicious menus to your doorstep or to your office, food that's prepared with the freshest ingredients: preservative free and with no additives. All the benefits you seek in your diet ... simplified. Time to relax, we cook for you.

Jim Morrison
05-23-2020, 08:06 AM
I wanted to buy a smart lock for myself. I knew I had to read a lot about it. I decided to read smart lock reviews (https://homemakerguide.com/best-smart-lock/). I found what I've been searching for.

burakdeniz89
07-20-2020, 02:12 PM
BIG CREEK’S ROOFING & RESTORATION LLC (http://denvercoroofers.com/) are a local roofing company operating on the various strengths of our employees. We have almost 20 years of construction experience ranging from management in heavy civil, all aspects of commercial and residential construction, as well as the hands-on experience of Journeyman carpenters. We can complete a variety of jobs ranging from roofing, siding, windows and paint.

FarrukhBukhari1
07-20-2020, 10:56 PM
Products/Services Fact Sheet(s); Case Studies; Noteworthy Press Coverage; Industry Awards and Accolades; Digital Artwork; Contact Information.

raviseo059
07-21-2020, 06:42 AM
thanks for sharing with us

raviseo059
07-21-2020, 06:44 AM
thanks for sharing with us

jayam
08-05-2020, 03:31 AM
ducts/Services Fact Sheet(s); Case Studies; Noteworthy Press Coverage; Industry Awards and Accolades; Digital Artwork; Contact Information.
People also ask

jayam
08-05-2020, 03:32 AM
ducts/Services Fact Sheet(s); Case Studies; Noteworthy Press Coverage; Industry Awards and Accolades; Digital Artwork; Contact Information.
People also ask

valluri
08-05-2020, 03:43 AM
Pick a catchy message and tagline. The first element you'll add to your electronic press kit is a title and a subtitle. ...
Choose a theme. ...
Showcase your brand with images. ...
Communicate with engaging text. ...
Share your press kit.