PDA

View Full Version : How to get likes on FAcebook?

ankitasharma123
03-01-2014, 12:10 AM
Hi Friends

Please tell me the best way to increase likes on Facebook on my some links.

Lithium
03-03-2014, 12:39 PM
You should try the facebook likes exchange site. You can get 500 likes a day with that.

pahagwl
03-03-2014, 02:25 PM
In this growing world of online marketing, social marketing is rapidly gaining in importance. And its almost necessary that a business has some presence on social marketing sites in order to increase its brand awareness. One way of doing this is through facebook where you can have a page and the number of likes on that page denote how many people are interested in your business. But getting, these likes is not easy, you have to exploit every possible contact you have in order to increase the likes on your page.

coffee
03-03-2014, 02:40 PM
An honest way to get more likes is to have a giveaway of some kind. There are specific apps you can use on facebook where people can't enter until they like your page, or you could have someone on a popular blog host the giveaway there with one of the requirements being to like your page. Include your facebook link on your website too so people know you're on there.

SmartPea85
03-03-2014, 03:08 PM
I like the idea of a giveaway, or some type of contest in order to get people looking and liking your Facebook stuff. My boyfriend does real estate and he recently started playing around with the "content creator" offered to business pages on Facebook. Besides his own postings, this program posts interesting or unique home/interior design pictures on his behalf on his business page. A post about the efficiency of installing solar power in your home and a picture of a blue-lit "rain shower" are a few examples that caught my eye.

I don't know how "honest" or "authentic" people think this is, but if anything it draws attention to his business Facebook page, links to his business website, and just reminds people what he does in an fun way as they scroll through their news feed. Plus he doesn't need to be constantly updating Facebook himself, so he can spend his time more wisely with other business and marketing ventures.

M.K
03-03-2014, 08:56 PM
You buy hundreds to thousands of Facebook likes, but I wouldn't recommend it. People tend to notice that sort of thing, and it can be a huge blow to your company's reputation if it gets out that you artificially boosted your likes. Like others have said, the best way is to do a sort of promotion. Offer prizes, free subscriptions, etc. in exchange for likes. That way they're legitimate and you'll generate some interest for yourself.

Gmac9100
03-03-2014, 10:18 PM
Pay for them. There are traffic exchange sites perfect for that kind of thing. Although i must say that likes wont increase clicks to your link, because the likes are artificial. If people would not click on your links before you had likes, they will not do it afterwards. It is an overrated system, and you will be wasting your time, and money.

angelicagapit
03-04-2014, 12:00 AM
I don't know any cheats or any payment methods in order to get more likes on Facebook, so I will just give advice on how to get more likes naturally.

First of all, post good content on your Facebook page, and add a lot of friends. The more people you have as friends, the more people that will see your posts! Another way you can get more likes is to first build awareness about your Facebook page.

sdsnook
03-04-2014, 12:52 AM
You want to be authentic in your Facebook LIKES don't buy or spam a ton of people who don't care... What I do is invite all my friends 630 currently and ask them one time to like it by after inviting them to my page then posting from my personal profile why I have asked them to LIKE. Then you ask another friend to do the same if they are for you and your page.... After you have ~used word of mouth~ which for me always produces 100 likes within a day. Then you go on to other sites, use Facebook ads and so on and so forth. It's a bit of work, it should be authentic though. Good Luck!

eppie
03-04-2014, 12:53 AM
Hi Friends

If you're just starting out, the best way to get likes is thru your FB friends. Actually Facebook already made it easier for members to invite their friends to like their pages.

To invite your friends: While on your personal FB Home page, visit your page found on the left side area of your screen. Once you're on your page, you will notice the "Invite Friends" box where you will find a list of your friends so all you have to do is click on the "Invite" button found alongside your friends name. If you have lots of friends I'm sure a number of your friends will like your page and you can use these likes as your "seed" likes. (seeds that you will grow :D).

Now the best way to increase or grow your seed likes is to write original, unique, helpful content and let search engine do the rest. Of course, increase in likes will not happen overnight. You have to be consistent in posting fresh content and engaging with your visitors and eventually you will see good results.

Don't get disappointed or discouraged if you don't get good results, maybe you need to post more OR change the "tone" of your writing (copywriting). In my opinion, if what you offer is really helpful and interesting to others, then there's no reason for your likes not to increase.

JohnSword
03-04-2014, 01:43 AM
Personally, i think that buying Facebook likes really isn't the best way to go about things. Quality content and engagement sells, and taking shortcuts like buying likes often do nothing, if not more harm for any business.

The best way to get quality likes that will help spread your message to more people is a good Facebook page. I know it is overplayed but content is king and Facebook is no different. You can go to places like Fiverr and buy fake likes but they would add no value to your business. Put good content that people will enjoy commenting on. Put original information out there that will help people in some way. Reward people for liking your page is also a good method.

aravindhan
03-04-2014, 03:02 AM
Hai,

Now a days social marking plays a vital role for business development. There are so many ways to get more likes in facebook. But for business development you choose a right way , that is you just post new things, information,images and etc which are mostly liked by viewers..And also you have to tag more members for each post..If your information is really useful to others you willl get better page likes easily .

mikelouis
03-04-2014, 03:33 AM
It is simple, post something that is relevant. People always want to read something great and not necessarily how your day went. Try and keep a open minded profile and do not spam post your friends. Post only if it is necessary.

Chia
03-04-2014, 12:25 PM
There are methods where you can pay for the likes however this is not the best way to go about this. You will find that even though your likes are going up the engagement is still very low. I would spend time trying to earn the likes from customers. Do things like giveaways or special promotions listed on Facebook. Constantly remind them to like your page or follow you on twitter. This is the best and honest way to do it. You will have a much higher interaction and your business won't look like a phony.

alec
03-04-2014, 03:33 PM
I'll start by saying that there's no point in buying them. To buy likes is to buy bots and bots don't make great customers.

What you should do is post relevant content daily, like interesting facts related to your business, all while engaging your users. If you manage to build a small but engaged following then a snowball effect is possible since faithful followers tend to share your links more thus generating in return more followers. You can also try networking. Find people or pages with similar interests and try working together. If you manage to get a similar page that has many followers to share your links you'll generate a lot of true likes.

cpefley
03-04-2014, 03:36 PM
There are inventive programs or Facebook like exchanges, but I think genuine likes are worth more than fake ones. Do you like and post comments regularly on other Facebook pages? Or hold contests? The more interactive you are with your Facebook page, the more likes you will get.

MaximisingYourSales.com
03-04-2014, 03:51 PM
Hi, Im new to the forum, but read your post.
I invested recently in a nifty bit of cheap software called Target LeadFinder, which allows you find facebook users specific to your niche or area through facebook groups, pages, events etc. You then download the data into custom audiences. Its not complicated all you do is put your keyword in to the search bar in the software, and the results fill up.You then hit the download to CSV file and you have the facebook member IDs.

Then with this data you can upload it to a facebook ad campaign, only showing your specific ad to those members. Not only does this keep your cost down but it is highly targeted advertising. I spent about £25 and got over 400 likes, but they are highly targeted likes, not random artificial likes of people that will never buy from you. Heres the link if you want to have a look http://jvz1.com/c/160633/67748
;)

Virtufyseo
03-05-2014, 01:36 AM
If you are looking to go one step above and beyond in the 4X4 range we offer Koni and Bilstein car shock absorbers UK (http://fairautorepairs.co.uk/car-shock-absorbers-repair/). Bilstein in the front of a Prado of late model Hilux will provide unbeatable control and fade resistance tested in our workshop and around Australia! Koni 4X4 range of car shock absorbers UK (http://fairautorepairs.co.uk/car-shock-absorbers-repair/) also have the feature of rebound adjustable, add this to legendary reliability on and off the road shows that Koni car shock absorbers UK (http://fairautorepairs.co.uk/car-shock-absorbers-repair/) are a true performer of the road.

foduu1
03-05-2014, 04:58 AM
When i have no idea almost any secrets and cheats or maybe almost any payment approaches to acquire a lot more enjoys about Fb, therefore i can only allow advice on getting a lot more enjoys normally.

To begin with, submit good information on your Fb webpage, in addition to create many friends. A lot more individuals you could have seeing that friends, a lot more individuals who will spot your own threads! An additional means you will get a lot more enjoys should be to 1st create recognition in relation to your own Fb webpage.

owesem75
03-05-2014, 08:37 AM
You can occasionally try to post controversial topics. Something that will spark a debate or topics that will hit your audience emotionally because LIKE is not just a click of the mouse. People have a valid reason why to click, and you have to know that reason.

caveman
03-05-2014, 11:20 AM
Buying facebook likes is not worth it at all so I"d advise you not to go for it. The most efficient way to get facebook likes is to be active, have fun games or contests or silly pictures to put up so that it attracts people. Graphics is quite important here. Do contests where people have to 'share' your pictures so you can get more visits which can lead to more likes.

Lithium
03-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Don't buy those likes. It's simply not worth it, since there is a free likes exchange site.

jakye
03-05-2014, 05:56 PM
I like the idea of a giveaway, or some type of contest in order to get people looking and liking your Facebook stuff. My boyfriend does real estate and he recently started playing around with the "content creator" offered to business pages on Facebook. Besides his own postings, this program posts interesting or unique home/interior design pictures on his behalf on his business page. A post about the efficiency of installing solar power in your home and a picture of a blue-lit "rain shower" are a few examples that caught my eye.

I don't know how "honest" or "authentic" people think this is, but if anything it draws attention to his business Facebook page, links to his business website, and just reminds people what he does in an fun way as they scroll through their news feed. Plus he doesn't need to be constantly updating Facebook himself, so he can spend his time more wisely with other business and marketing ventures.

I like the idea of the "content creator because I too don't have all the time I need to keep updating my page. Thanks for this information.

LindaKay
03-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Yes, I definitely wouldn't recommend buying Facebook likes, just as others said. Not. A. Good. Idea.

Inviting your friends to Like your page can bring more views than you think. Then, their friends might like you...it can be quite the snowball effect.

Adding plug-ins on your site is another great way to gain likes.

Also, post interesting posts frequently so that people will want to share them. This is how you go viral.

Eagles910
03-05-2014, 07:21 PM
You are spot on. You should join in on a lot of debates, or topics, and be as politically correct as possible. That generally connects with the largest group of people. That will give you the best chance of getting likes. Just target the largest group of people. They will generally like your comments.

ab123
03-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Make sure your website and all of your materials say to like your facebook page so that people know it exists, and link to it when possible. Also, make sure you are creating content that people want. Don't just ask people to spend money at your business - show them interesting pictures, post coupons, etc. Make it worth their while to be a facebook fan.

Lithium
03-06-2014, 10:17 AM
Indeed, if they see that you are rational and you also have a nice business, they won't only give you a like, but they'll also try your product, if interested.

erikao1o
03-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Posting genuinely interesting and captivating content on facebook is definitely a way to get likes. You should also make sure to post all important information about your business of facebook, such as hours and other important details. I would also recommend some kind of contest if possible. A pizza place in my city has a contest, and I liked their facebook page specifically to play the contest to win new pizza!

janineaa
03-08-2014, 12:33 AM
For the Facebook likes, how much does it cost? I think it's okay to buy likes, as long as there are people who really like the page for what it is. The giveaways are good to gain more likes. Another is for the people following your page is to share a post on their wall and tag a few people. That will get the word out on your business.

george.shepard
03-10-2014, 03:03 AM
Post unique content, video and share it with friends or your favorite website.

fredkawig
03-10-2014, 10:08 AM
You can pay sites that offer or better yet since Facebook offers likes for your page, that would be much easier and safer.

Lithium
03-10-2014, 12:04 PM
But the people who like it wouldn't have any interest in your page this way.

albertj786
03-11-2014, 01:44 AM
the best way to get likes on your links is that you should make a page and share your links on it and invite your friends to visit your page and like this and tell your friends to promote your page with their friends this way more and more people visit on your page

ha777yya
03-19-2014, 12:14 PM
This really depends on your budget. You can use some sort of exchange site, or you can use facebook advertising and get them legitimately ? Or, if you want a.. faster way - just buy them.

Lithium
03-19-2014, 12:36 PM
If you have a secondary FB account that you don't mind being flooded with things you don't like, use the likes exchange site.

Eagles910
03-19-2014, 01:17 PM
But the people who like it wouldn't have any interest in your page this way.

This is my point exactly. the whole point of the "Likes" system is for people to express their interest in something. Artificial likes are useless. They will not generate any business, because they are artificial votes of interest.

Lithium
03-20-2014, 12:34 PM
This is my point exactly. the whole point of the "Likes" system is for people to express their interest in something. Artificial likes are useless. They will not generate any business, because they are artificial votes of interest.

They aren't completely useless, but you won't be very successful with them either.

caparica007
03-21-2014, 04:39 AM
There are quite a few things we can do to get likes. For example, if you're an event company, just make a contest with pictures something like, send your picture to make the poster of the event, the picture with more likes win. It's a winner. ;)

owesem75
03-21-2014, 09:03 AM
Just post controversial but likeable articles, images, or photos.. people tend to react and reply to those. This way, you will get authentic LIKES and not artificial and paid ones. it is much better to work on your reputation the hard way, rather than show your audience a padded and artificial one.

Lithium
03-21-2014, 10:50 AM
If you have a successful local business, just make a FB account and you'll get a lot of likes.

wandering wildman
03-21-2014, 10:29 PM
SDsnook. I definitely agree with you that your likes should be authentic. I have joined plenty of Facebook groups with 3,000 members or more. The problem still arises when nobody posts relevant information. It looks great on paper for the group moderators to say they maintain a group of such a substantial population. However, there is no value to the service. That is why I agree with you that you don't want to have too many of your likes just somebody clicking on your page with absolutely no interest in your product.

Lithium
03-22-2014, 03:40 AM
I think the biggest problem with FB is that you cannot get good content from those who like it.

Taru
03-22-2014, 08:23 AM
You could either buy it or join exchange sites, but I personally would not recommend either because they will just increase your stats without any real weight behind it. None of the people will be liking your page by its merit and instead you'd just end up getting likes disproportionate to your popularity. In my opinion, it's probably best to just stage online events and promotions wherein you'd make a system that you get likes for certain actions and the people liking your page will get something in return. This way, at least even if the people are just doing it to get a discount or a freebie, then you'd at least be more sure that your page is being paid attention to rather than just being clicked on and forgotten.

autograph
03-22-2014, 09:36 AM
Your first best bet would be to get the likes from your real life friends. As your friends liked your page, their friends will start to take notice and may read up your page. To increase the chances of people visiting your page clicked the "like" button, you can give them a small reward depending on your business nature. For example, anyone who liked your page is entitled for free delivery/special discount/any small stuffs that should not hurt your business on their first time dealing with your business.
Another thing you can do is to utilize other social media like Twitter and Instagram to promote your page and get people to like it.

eagle22
03-22-2014, 01:59 PM
Well, it depends on the type of likes you are looking for. Are you looking for "likes" from people who actually like your page? Or are you just trying to get your "like" count up so it makes it seem like your page is popular. If it's the latter, I would highly recommend you just go to fiverr.com and purchase likes! That's what I did and it worked out wonderfully.

Eagles910
03-22-2014, 02:49 PM
Well, it depends on the type of likes you are looking for. Are you looking for "likes" from people who actually like your page? Or are you just trying to get your "like" count up so it makes it seem like your page is popular. If it's the latter, I would highly recommend you just go to fiverr.com and purchase likes! That's what I did and it worked out wonderfully.

Right. I think he is confused. You cannot expect business conversion from artificial likes. there is no way to increase genuine "Likes". People either like it, or they don't.

jfab
03-23-2014, 06:52 AM
You can always purchase Likes from Facebook and its advertising campaign. But if you want natural likes, then you will have to do some SEO and social networking on a daily basis. It's a lot of work though but it's still worth it.

jesslee
07-15-2014, 12:22 AM
You can get likes from your friends and you can join the groups on the facebook.By joining these groups you can get more visitors on your profile so you will get more likes.You can also get paid likes on facebook.

Alisha.Phillips
07-16-2014, 03:18 AM
You should really consider getting authentic likes for your fb page. Bought likes may be good when you're a non-commercial fanpage, at least to a certain point. When you run a business it's leads you're looking for - so it has to be active users behind those likes, active users you can convert. So paying for likes is pointless, unless you just want to look more sociable in your customers eyes (but you still need to find and engage those customers on your own). Anyway, good luck :)

ChristyMathew
07-21-2014, 01:16 AM
Post a good, attractive content with suitable image, videos so you may get hundereds of likes.
Link exchanges will wont works in FB.

syl_parker
07-25-2014, 10:44 AM
The only way to get really authentic likes is to post really good content. Images work really well, promotions and giveaways also work, but that's already been said. But the key thing is content. You have to post things on facebook that people want to look at. Once they look at it and enjoy it, they'll like it. But they won't do anything of the sort if you're posting crap. So do some research, write a blog post, make an image, do anything to make your website worth the visit. And then, and only then, will people care enough to like it.

surenot
07-25-2014, 10:58 AM
You should post some funny like pictures or videos. Also make your page or profile more personal one rather than business or something. Post some of your funny and cool pictures make yourself look cool and funny people like that and will give you more likes.

hongleijia
08-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Try to post some unique and fresh posts related to the website along with pictures...This will definitely enhance the traffic towards the website!!

CeliaSachs
08-18-2014, 10:08 AM
To increase the likes on Facebook and the amount of friends click that button on your page first is cultivate your Facebook presence, like the activity of your friends, share content, videos, photos and images to your friends. Try to make people laugh and stay active by liking others comments and by posting comments, recognize the photo opportunities.

Luther78
08-19-2014, 02:33 AM
Pay for them. There are traffic exchange sites perfect for that kind of thing.

Resource9
08-19-2014, 03:27 AM
You can also get paid traffic on your social networking profiles. Make sure that you are doing this through a genuine website.

ibs
08-21-2014, 07:02 AM
Yes you should try the Facebook likes exchange site, like addmefast.com. You can get 500 likes a day with that.

Malik Suleman
12-28-2015, 01:59 PM
sharing is the best way

JamesDavid
12-31-2015, 08:06 AM
An honest way to get more likes is to have a giveaway of some kind. There are specific apps you can use on facebook where people can't enter until they like your page, or you could have someone on a popular blog host the giveaway there with one of the requirements being to like your page. Include your facebook link on your website too so people know you're on there.

Malik Suleman
01-06-2016, 01:10 AM
creating posts and target your keyword on facebookk

ashwani566
01-08-2016, 01:03 AM
1) Fill out your Facebook Page with searchable information.
2) Include Facebook Like Boxes on your website and blog.
3) Invite existing contacts to Like your page.
4) Invite employees to Like your page.
5) Incorporate Facebook into your offline communication channels.
6) Cross promote on Twitter and LinkedIn.
7) Post valuable content.
8 ) Be active.
9) Use Facebook Ads to expand your reach.

cpartisan
01-08-2016, 05:21 AM
My suggestion is if you sell any product or provide any service you should try to use facebook paid campaign .There you can find only targeted like for your page or link.

vera27
01-10-2016, 10:22 PM
i think u should be very active on fb and make more posts with tags:)

Nam Kin
02-17-2016, 07:35 AM
We lease Facebook advertising account.
Gmail: namhoang1302@gmail.com

inalen
02-19-2016, 09:11 AM
you can use like exchange sites. Also you can buy likes from fiverr.

Webliquids
02-20-2016, 02:53 AM
Can You please confirm any name

GustWoltmann
02-20-2016, 09:11 AM
Hi,
You need to search on google with ""facebook autolike"" and then you will get many website and they provide likes on facebook.
Good Luck
Gustavo Woltmann

oner789
02-21-2016, 06:45 PM
Hi, never 'buy' likes, there are many ways out there to get more likes from genuine Facebook users. The best site I have found so far is Likeub. I'm pretty sure this is what the companies who 'sell' FB likes are using.

manogua
02-22-2016, 09:23 AM
Create a funny video and target people. That is the best way to get like. but this for page.

onlinephotosale
03-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Facebook is the social network site i like this

kustomizeme
03-05-2016, 10:23 AM
I think the best way to get more likes on Facebook is to engage your audience (friends). If you look a social media, people tend to flock towards those that are either out spoken, entertaining, or have something to say. I noticed posting ads or what you are selling today does not attract people. Example, I sale custom tshirts, if I just post a picture of a new shirt design. I may get a few likes from close friends or a few relatives. But if I post a picture of a new design and post above it. That on may way home I seen this sign that I got a really cool but goofy idea from. I point out where the sign is located, describe it and what it says. And describing how I cam upon my idea. At the end of the post I place my link to my website similar to a signature, but do not add any sales pitches. Now what happens? When people read the post, many of them will reply that they too seen this same sign around town, many will just like it with out replying, others may share it to show friends as they may relate as well. From their, I would get a few curious people clicking on my website link or may get a few people messaging me about shirts.

Basically, I engaged my audience with something that interested them and at the same time advertised my service and new design. Oh and one more thing! Make sure when you post on social media sites, that your posting are set to public and not private or friends only!

Hope this helpls!

Jackie Chan
03-06-2016, 04:23 AM
Here you can use those fb likes software to increase your fb likes- add me fast, like 4 like.

Jackie Chan
03-06-2016, 04:24 AM
Facebook is the social network site i like this

What's other social sites have great value like FB. Can you share?

nikhiljosephnewton
03-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Share a attractive post make people to communicate on the post would be the best way to handle things.

annasg
03-09-2016, 04:03 AM
1. Engagement and content are vital. Search for popular Facebook groups that are related to your business/page and join it. Be a valuable member by engaging with the posts other users in the group share, be genuine in interacting and do not market your business instantly. Share relevant posts. This demonstrates the law of reciprocity - you are more likely to get something when you give something too.
2. Start small. Invite your family, friends and friends of friends.
3. Run a highly targeted Facebook Like Ad. When done right, you will not only get likes but also possible leads for whatever product or service you are selling.

Roseangel
03-09-2016, 04:36 AM
Facebook has grown to become the most popular social networking site in the world and you should try more then likes then increase your likes..:)

IVR Application (http://codecanyon.net/item/wp-interactive-voice-response-ivr/14528976) | IVR number (http://codecanyon.net/item/wp-interactive-voice-response-ivr/14528976) | IVR phone system (http://codecanyon.net/item/wp-interactive-voice-response-ivr/14528976)

Certified
03-09-2016, 02:27 PM
Share posts on your facebook page to relevant groups!

campbelljof
03-10-2016, 01:32 AM
Never go for paid likes. Its worthless. Try to Follow these steps
1. Fill out your Facebook page with your business searchable information, so that you will get target audience.
2. Include Facebook like button on your website.
3. Cross promote on Twitter and LinkedIn.
4. Post valuable content and be active.
5 Always post some engaging stuffs like motivational quotes or images.

GauravRao
03-16-2016, 05:52 AM
You can add friends on your facebook and invite them to like your page and also you can use many paid service for facebook like provided by facebook.

sonipat
03-16-2016, 06:26 AM
Hello Dear,
If you want to increase likes on Facebook then you need to update some interesting, latest, different and attractive news or status update.
Don't copy paste any post.

loyaanderson
03-31-2016, 02:49 AM
Thanks it was informative.

paricpo
04-02-2016, 12:58 PM
Get likes from Like Exchange sites otherwise buy likes but most effective is sharing interesting contents thats attractive viewers.

HannahPolimentor
04-22-2016, 08:23 AM
Who's your customer? The number of likes depend on a lot of indicators. When you'll know it (after audit and monitoring) you need to customize targeted or contextual advertising.

If you need some help write me on personal message or skype (naa(dot)polimentor)!

starseals
04-23-2016, 03:47 AM
I don't know but i one suggestion you ad many friends on facebook and I thank you get them many like and i don't know abuot information.

zayvonjohnson
05-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Hey there! I'm ZayVon and I currently have 45k cumulative followers. About a year ago, I built an Instagram community to near 100,000 subscribers. These are the techniques I used to do that, it can be applied to any social network.

Back when I had my Instagram brand Hoop Headquarters which had close to 100,000 followers, there were a couple things I did very frequently to continue growing the account's followers, likes, and comments. Of-course, getting to near 100k in less than a year, requires a lot of creativity and persistence, but today I will cover the successful habits that you must have.
#1 You have to be committed. This is the number 1 reason why most people struggle with getting a ton of followers/likes; they greatly*underestimate the commitment required to be heard in such a noisy world. You should have multiple pieces of content produced everyday that fit your demographic. Not only that, but replying to comments and DMs are also crucial.*

#2 You have to*reach out to other users... alot. This part goes hand-in-hand with being persistent, you need to reach out to others very, very, very frequently. When I began my account, I was getting 1,000 followers a week; and believe me, I had to earn every single one of them. I was sending out about 300*comments to potential followers every day (This was before Instagram DMs had even existed!).*

#3 You need to have teamwork. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be writing this article if it wasn't for something called shout-for-shoutout (Known as SFS). This alone is a MAJOR reason why I gained a ton of followers so fast. I learned*about it after I spoke to one of my friends who owned an account with over 1 million followers; I asked him "Exactly what did you do to gain so many followers?" He simply replied "SFS".*

I hope this list will help you attain your Insta-Fame, Twitter-Fame, or whatever it is your aspiring to achieve on social media. Thanks for reading, and fill me in on your journey!

@ZayVonJohnson

ruchikarao
05-10-2016, 06:45 AM
Use Facebook like based ads to increase the likes..

devidweb
05-19-2016, 08:32 AM
Here are some ways to get more Facebook likes:-

Fill out your Facebook Page with searchable information
Include Facebook Like Boxes on your website and blog
Invite existing contacts to Like your page
Invite employees to Like your page
Cross promote on Twitter and LinkedIn
Post valuable content
Be active

ronniewill
05-31-2016, 07:16 AM
Use unique content and images in your Facebook Page/Groups
Stay active
Share your content/account on other social media platforms too like Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc
Run Paid Campaigns to get genuine Likes by targeting your audience.

xhoni
06-02-2016, 07:47 AM
Consistency is key, it takes time. Post interesting stuff that people can share.

luffy268
12-27-2016, 02:54 AM
There are many ways to increase Facebook likes and traffic to your website.

A lot of ways people use to increase their likes on Facebook can now get you in trouble with Facebook and sometimes even banned.

So just be careful…

The best way to do it is to learn from someone who has made a successful account on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. That is the best way to learn… if they will teach you their secrets that is.

CyberJohn
01-02-2017, 07:18 AM
Hi! Here are the best ways to increase your Facebook like. check this out!

How to Get More Facebook Likes (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1190/how-to-get-more-facebook-likes)

AngelSmith
01-03-2017, 06:57 AM
Auto liker is one best software for increase likes on facebook.

PatriciaPowell
01-05-2017, 01:40 AM
Make a post of your page and then share it on different groups where you needed to get likes. Then your work will be done.

tharrosmedia
02-12-2017, 10:25 AM
Running ads is probably the best way to get likes on your posts and your page. It brings in targeted likes to your page. Pro Tip:

After you run an ad and someone likes the ad, invite them to like your page. We've brought in 1000's of likes and email subscribers from $100 ad on Facebook for clients.

dubseocompanyuk
02-13-2017, 05:49 AM
The best way to get fb likes is to join as many active groups as possible and ask the members of these groups to like your page or whatever you have posted.

Ronitak
04-21-2017, 02:33 AM
You can increase your Facebook likes in two ways- paid and free
For free you can just daily share some of your posts and get likes. You can use tools also like like4like.org, linkcollider,etc.
For Paid, there are lots of options, you can create FB ads which are nowadays best technique for getting likes.

jitendra8819
04-23-2017, 02:02 AM
Hey! This time we bring a tutorial on “How to get Likes on facebook profile picture” using KingdomLikes, but also serves to get more likes on facebook posts or any photo at facebook in just a few steps.

AlliHussein
06-07-2017, 11:14 AM
Make meaningful posts and advertise. If people like your product or service, your posts are bound to be shared on Facebook.

zdkformations
06-12-2017, 02:41 AM
Use images as a captivating way to grab the viewer’s interest. Ensure to use Facebook plugin in your website; in short add a like button below your blog that might generate more people towards your website. You can even optimize your Facebook page. For increasing the likes one must make it a point to target those audiences or share in that group who have an interest in reading your content. Adhering to these tips might lead more like to your Facebook post.

Jenny Roberts
07-24-2017, 10:52 PM
You can buy for likes, or you could share it to gain likes, or share your link to related sites and interact.

eNext Consultants
07-25-2017, 03:11 PM
get familiar with facebooks ad platform and run an ad for page likes. I've been able to get likes for as cheap as a penny each

jamephan2009
07-28-2017, 09:24 AM
You should try develop your content.

Trupti42
08-01-2017, 04:41 AM
There is a website called like4like with which we can exchange likes for FB. we will get so many likes per day

Kuznec
08-02-2017, 04:03 PM
The easiest way is to buy a husky from bots, though it's not very clear why such husks are needed for online business.

zdkformations
08-03-2017, 06:17 AM
There are various options that can help you boost your Facebook likes such as auto like for Facebook, spam free auto liker, users and customer support that can help you in improving your Facebook likes fast and instant

sulabh12
08-03-2017, 11:45 PM
If you want "likes" the best way is to post contents regularly. This way you will get attention from the targeted audience as well as they will engage on your future contents.

santhoshsocial
10-05-2017, 05:19 AM
1. Optimize your Facebook Page Info
2. Post engaging content
3. Be active
4. Promote your Facebook Page, everywhere
5. Invite your existing community
6. Use Facebook Social Plugins
7. Use data to entice new community members to like you
8. Pay to play with Facebook Ads

TheDogLine
10-06-2017, 12:32 AM
You can use images as a regular part of your content strategy. Despite what you may have heard, captivating and relevant images can still be a great way to increase engagement and reach on your page and posts. Try keeping more of the fans you already have by posting engaging content that meets the needs of your audience. Engage with other pages using your page rather your personal profile. Regularly leave thoughtful comments in response to other people’s posts. Keep your posts short and sweet. Lastly, if you are willing to pay, Boosting posts is an effective and inexpensive way to get more exposure for your content.

jameshardy702
10-12-2017, 06:04 AM
Promote your Page via Facebook Ads. You can reach new potential fans for your Page through detailed targeting options such as their location, interests, demographics, behaviors

jameshardy702
10-12-2017, 06:06 AM
Promote your Page via Facebook Ads. You can reach new potential fans for your Page through detailed targeting options such as their location, demographics, interests, behaviors.

TheDogLine
10-13-2017, 01:59 AM
Set your goals for how many likes you want to gain on Facebook, this will help you better understand what's working and what isn't. Improve your page by ensuring your profile photo and cover photo are high quality images that are on-brand then fill in every part of the “About” section of your Page with the most up-to-date and relevant info. Increase the visibility of your Page by including a link to your Facebook Page in your newsletter or email signature. Create a better content and be responsive with others.

cuong24081995
12-01-2017, 11:41 AM
you can use facebook ads But it is expensive

TheDogLine
03-15-2018, 12:09 AM
Research the competition, keeping an eye on what key competitors are up to will help you spot techniques that work, and that doesn’t, so you can model the competition’s success while avoiding their missteps. You’ll also start to get a sense of how many Facebook Likes you can aim for—both for your Page and for individual posts. Social listening is a great research strategy that can help you gather information about both your target audience and your competition.

agustina
03-15-2018, 01:18 AM
If you're just starting out, the best way to get likes is thru your FB friends. Actually Facebook already made it easier for members to invite their friends to like their pages.

To invite your friends: While on your personal FB Home page, visit your page found on the left side area of your screen. Once you're on your page, you will notice the "Invite Friends" box where you will find a list of your friends so all you have to do is click on the "Invite" button found alongside your friends name. If you have lots of friends I'm sure a number of your friends will like your page and you can use these likes as your "seed" likes. (seeds that you will grow :D).

Now the best way to increase or grow your seed likes is to write original, unique, helpful content and let search engine do the rest. Of course, increase in likes will not happen overnight. You have to be consistent in posting fresh content and engaging with your visitors and eventually you will see good results.

Don't get disappointed or discouraged if you don't get good results, maybe you need to post more OR change the "tone" of your writing (copywriting). In my opinion, if what you offer is really helpful and interesting to others, then there's no reason for your likes not to increase.

Thanks for giving great information

giaminh2911
06-04-2018, 05:21 AM
The most useful way is useful content and you have to interact a lot on facebook

petergkh
07-24-2018, 05:54 AM
use interesting content to post by which you can attract more visitors..

sameergupta12
07-26-2018, 05:55 AM
Getting more Likes requires you to share content that is truly likeable—and engage in ways that make your brand likable, too. You won’t find any underhanded gimmicks in this post. It’s about getting more likes by being a good Facebook citizen and working to create content that has real value for an audience that will provide plenty of value for your brand in return

priyankapinky
07-27-2018, 01:40 AM
Optimize the content on your Facebook Business page.... post image and check what your customer need. Post should be unique and attractive so that you increase your followers on the Facebook page.

mihikasharma
07-27-2018, 05:42 AM
You can use addmefast website to increase your facebook like.

williamlawrence
07-27-2018, 06:12 AM
You should join facebook like groups and post your links there. These groups are very good for getting likes.

Minaibrowhenna
08-07-2018, 06:32 AM
Hello Guys, thanks to all for the information

AvaNoAh7
09-07-2018, 12:56 AM
Hi Everyone............!
Be Consistent
Time it right
Use eye-catching images
Keep it short
Be relevant
Use your authentic voice
Include a call to action
Be creative with apps
Have a sense of urgency
Offer value
. Be entertaining
Be educational
Make a list
Be seasonable
Thanks.............

JackAbram
12-19-2018, 12:09 AM
You can page run Facebook Page like a campaign or share enagegable post on Facebook.

harryleo
12-19-2018, 05:31 AM
Here's A Quick Way To Get More Likes On Your Facebook Page
Create Posts That Inspire People to SHARE Your Content. People love to share great content.
Be Consistent. Post at least 5 times a week so you're "top of mind" for your Fans.
The time it right.
Use eye-catching images.
Keep it short.
Keep message SHORT.
Be relevant.
Use your authentic voice.

deepakdubey
12-20-2018, 07:42 AM
To get likes on your facebook page. You must create daily post that are engaging in nature, share your post, join relevant groups and community. You must interact with new people. Dont forget to invite people to like your page.

rikkirose
12-21-2018, 02:55 PM
Hey, I've had a similar problem recently. I argued with one person, who of us will gain 1000 likes on Facebook, and the winner was waiting for a very impressive prize (iPad) . Since no one here knows me, I confess that I was a little cheated and used the service SocialBoss. They really quickly wind huskies, subscribers, etc., and the prices are ridiculous. Yeah, I may not be proud of what I did, but, man, the iPad cost me almost nothing. :cool:

Ryan Reynold
12-27-2018, 12:46 AM
How to Get More Likes on Your Facebook Page
Fill out your Facebook Page with searchable information.
Include Facebook Like Boxes on your website and blog.
Invite existing contacts to Like your page.
Invite employees to Like your page.
Incorporate Facebook into your offline communication channels.
Cross promote on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Post valuable content.

deepakdubey
12-27-2018, 12:53 AM
Follow these tips for increasing Facebook likes.

1. Use Strong Images Regularly
2. Connect with Other Pages
3. Include a “Like” Button on Your Website
4. Give Your Audience Something Personal
5. Completely Fill in the About Section
6. Make Your Profile and Cover Photos Count
7. Embed Posts on Your Website or Blog
8. List the Page You Manage on Your Personal Profile

adclassified
12-29-2018, 02:15 PM
facebook has a advertising which is very effective to increase likes and shares.

Ryan Reynold
12-30-2018, 11:41 PM
Image result for How to get likes on FAcebook?
How to Get More Likes on Your Facebook Page
Post valuable content.

axeshay10
12-31-2018, 04:14 AM
There are various ways to get likes on Facebook
1 - Get more like-minded friends.
2 - Interact in the niche groups.

Software Company (http://www.quickensol.com) | Web Development (http://www.quickensol.com/our-services)

wjohnwallace
01-01-2019, 04:16 AM
Post informative blog and article links from Good sites in your niche to provide some information for your page visitors...

shuritisharma
01-05-2019, 01:26 AM
I don't think you should go with paid in facebook for any activity like or share , follower.

if you write a content according to user prospective then they like your page and post both.

here are few tips to increase your social media marketing.

(https://www.digidir.com/service/social-media/)
https://www.digidir.com/top-10-social-media-content-writing-tips/

robcummings
01-08-2019, 06:00 AM
Hi, I am an online entrepreneur and the number of my sales depends on the number the likes because likes are the indicators of products popularity and reliability of my services. Most of the time I use organic methods and tools to get more likes but when they are not effective I buy some high-quality likes on Instagrowing.net. I know that this is not good but these additional likes help me to increase the activity of my business page and attract the attention of new customers. But of course, this is your choice to buy likes or not!

Anping
01-21-2019, 02:26 PM
Here's A Quick Way To Get More Likes On Your Facebook Page
Create Posts That Inspire People to SHARE Your Content. People love to share great content. ...
Be Consistent. Post at least 5 times a week so you're "top of mind" for your Fans. ...
Time it right. ...
Use eye-catching images. ...
Keep it short. ...
Keep message SHORT. ...
Be relevant. ...
Use your authentic voice.

Thank you for these tips, honesty and openness are well appreciated by visitors.

deepakdubey
01-30-2019, 04:56 AM
Other than all quality content posting and sharing, etc. Best way is to create a 2-3 fake profiles. Preferably choose a female name. Join facebook groups like friends, friendship and love. You will be able to build a massive friend list. Invite them to your page. share your post with them. You will see a massive increase in likes. This is the simplest way. Less effort more results.

LeoStafford
02-02-2019, 02:11 AM
See, getting likes on Facebook depends completely on the way you make posts. Creativity decides the number of like your post will be getting. Moreover, You can take the idea from the posts that have gained bulks of likes and make amendments in yours accordingly. Good Luck!

teddyg1
02-02-2019, 11:17 AM
I usually boost posts. It's easy to do and it's inexpensive. Another good way is to share content that people enjoy. When you do that, friends of non likers of your page will see the post and will be intrigued by your page.

Sunshines
12-31-2019, 08:34 AM
Update frequently with useful, relevant and informational content. You will see people started liking themselves. No need to request or buy fake likes. Thats it!

debora
01-06-2020, 05:25 AM
Getting more Likes requires you to share content that is truly likeable—and engage in ways that make your brand likable, too. You won’t find any underhanded gimmicks in this post. It’s about getting more likes by being a good Facebook citizen and working to create content that has real value for an audience that will provide plenty of value for your brand in return.
10 clever ways to get more Facebook likes

1. Develop a smart Facebook marketing strategy
2. Craft a great Page
3. Make your Facebook Page easy to find
4. Post relevant, high-quality content
5. Engage consistently and at the right times
6. Host a Facebook contest
7. Engage with other brands and communities on Facebook
8. Use the Facebook algorithm to your advantage
9. Run Facebook ads to expand your reach
10. Learn from Facebook Insights

acurry
01-20-2020, 02:37 PM
A lot depends on what business you're in. What is your business and is it online mostly or mostly a business with a physical location in your town?

GabrielJordan
01-22-2020, 03:39 AM
Heres a free training that taught me how to make money online. Pretty interesting

http://bit.ly/JohnCrestaniForbesFigure

salesforcebofc
01-23-2020, 04:02 AM
today peoples are very smart they any like or buy thing which attract them, so you need to build attractive banner or images and offer some exciting discounts etc. then share that image in different groups.

Mybag
01-23-2020, 04:14 AM
Build up a shrewd Facebook advertising system.

Specialty an incredible Page.

Make your Facebook Page simple to discover.

Post pertinent, excellent substance.

Connect reliably and at the correct occasions.

Host a Facebook challenge.

Connect with different brands and networks on Facebook.

lishmaliny
02-07-2020, 03:13 AM
Use Strong Images Regularly.
Connect with Other Pages.
Include a “Like” Button on Your Website.
Give Your Audience Something Personal.
Completely Fill in the About Section.
Make Your Profile and Cover Photos Count.
Embed Posts on Your Website or Blog.
Incorporate Video into Your Marketing Strategy.

sonu delhi
02-07-2020, 04:36 AM
actually this is classy technosoft it companies in surat and work on globe like USA, UK, dubai, sri lanka, malaysia, aust., singapore, denmark, germany etc and working outsourcing like incrising social media likes (100 percentage genuine),website development,software development,app development,testing,seo,digital marketing etc from surat

we are known for it companies in surat (https://www.classytechnosoft.com/) also

sonu delhi
02-07-2020, 05:01 AM
and another method also for increasing Facebook or Instagram likes.

method is whenever You post on Facebook or Instagram, you will use particular image on written 20 percentage text only as per Facebook post guidelines.

just try its mind blowing technique..

and you can post your business or advertising here also for increasing likes or visibility for near to free Best Tempo traveller service in Udaipur (https://adbizdirectory.com/business/gvw-rent-a-car-sadhana-gupta-dharam-prakash-gupta)

bft-gig
02-07-2020, 12:16 PM
In like manner with any displaying stage, you'll simply escape Facebook what you put into it. A well-described, sharp Facebook technique subject to your business goals will help you with making a firm brand proximity on Facebook that tends to your picture character and characteristics.

Describe your planned intrigue gathering
Your system ought to plan to accumulate Likes from the disciples who have the most potential to help an impetus to your business through standard duty, rather than one-off Likes from online passers-by. Portraying your group personas can be an amazing spot to start. Taking everything into account, you need to acknowledge who you're talking with to use the right instruments and tone, instead of endeavoring to address every one of the two billion Facebook customers.

Research the test
Keeping an eye out for what key contenders are up to will help you with spotting frameworks that work, and that don't, so you can show the test's flourishing while at the same time avoiding their goofs. You'll moreover start to get a sentiment of what number of Facebook Likes you can concentrate on both for your Page and for solitary posts.

Social listening is an extraordinary research approach that can help you with get-together information about both your planned intrigue gathering and your restriction.

lishmaliny
02-10-2020, 03:01 AM

lishmaliny
02-11-2020, 04:14 AM

MyBag555
03-03-2020, 06:53 AM
You can get Facebook likes either organically or artificially. Organic is the traditional way of acquiring organic likes. You can ask people to like your page or put it on your website and business cards. The next process to create and share interesting content on your page.

ameliaearhart9
03-04-2020, 05:40 AM
This study indicates the main reasons why users often follow a Facebook page and support a brand in networks:

1. To get a coupon or discount or promotion.
2. To participate in competitions.
3. To receive notifications of products or brands that interest you.
4. To be able to comment on the services offered by the company

lishmaliny
03-04-2020, 07:03 AM
Develop a smart Facebook marketing strategy.
Craft a great Page.
Make your Facebook Page easy to find.
Post relevant, high-quality content.
Engage consistently and at the right times.
Host a Facebook contest.
Engage with other brands and communities on Facebook.

lishmaliny
03-11-2020, 08:20 AM
Craft a great Page.
Host a Facebook contest.

satheesh
03-20-2020, 09:01 AM
Craft a great Page.
Host a Facebook contest.

angel0077
03-21-2020, 01:13 AM
There are so many ways to increasing like in Facebook.You can try some like exchange groups and page in Facebook or try finding Facebook like exchange community on google. you can also create multiple Facebook account and send people friend request and then invite them to like your page.or lastly if you have enough money or agree to spend them then you can buy likes form Facebook promote page.Good Luck🙂

Kopely
03-21-2020, 05:01 PM
I think you have to ask yourself why do you need more likes? Are you just trying to gain social clout or are you trying to build a proper business? Just because you buy more likes it doesn't mean its going to get you any closer to building a loyal fan base to then sell products. I see the online world trending to creating more value. I would be careful as to how you grow your fan base. I don't think you can cut many corners anymore. I think you need to create something people want than market it to the people that want it. I hope this helps!

Chris_Tax
03-24-2020, 09:29 PM
My focus on Facebook is getting local contacts for my Income Tax business.

holisticgroup19
03-25-2020, 03:44 AM
Boost your Post by paying some amount of money

newlooksales
03-31-2020, 12:56 AM
To increase your Facebook like for post or link, need to post or share innovative, unique and helpful thing regularly.

holisticbuilder
04-08-2020, 04:38 AM
I'll give you the top tips and best practices to get more likes and offers on Facebook without going through cash.

Make shareable substance. ...

Keep your posts short. ...

Remark on different pages. ...

Make a compelling profile picture and spread photograph. ...

Run challenges. ...

It's everything about "you" ...

Bounce on slanting themes early. ...

Stand firm to stick out.

master64
04-10-2020, 04:36 AM
Post valuable content.
Be active.
Use Facebook Ads to expand your reach.

pratikshav
04-10-2020, 08:26 AM
Mobile app development company in Sydney (https://dxminds.com/top-10-mobile-app-development-companies-in-australia/)
Mobile app development company in Singapore (https://dxminds.com/top-10-mobile-app-development-companies-in-singapore/)
Mobile app development company in Berlin (https://dxminds.com/top-mobile-apps-development-company-berlin-hamburg-germany-munich/)

vinitha seo
04-16-2020, 11:50 AM
Post valuable content.
Be active.
Use Facebook Ads to expand your reach.

jayam
05-25-2020, 01:21 PM
Craft a great Page.
Host a Facebook contest.

valluri
05-25-2020, 01:28 PM
Consider Context. ...
Look at Location. ...
Gather Growth. ...
Peep Profiles. ...
Examine Entities. ...
Check Comments. ...
Search Similarities. ...
There are some other graph searches you can run, as shown here.

salesforcebofc
05-28-2020, 01:08 AM
I can just give you an advice on how to get more likes naturally.

First of all, post good content on your Facebook page, and add a lot of friends. The more people you have as friends, the more people that will see your posts! Another way you can get more likes is to first build awareness about your Facebook page.

debora
05-28-2020, 02:09 AM
10 clever ways to get more Facebook likes
1. Develop a smart Facebook marketing strategy
2. Craft a great Page
3. Make your Facebook Page easy to find
4. Post relevant, high-quality content
5. Engage consistently and at the right times
6. Host a Facebook contest
7. Engage with other brands and communities on Facebook
8. Use the Facebook algorithm to your advantage
9. Run Facebook ads to expand your reach
10. Learn from Facebook Insights

holisticbuilder
05-28-2020, 05:23 AM
share your posts in different group.

vinitha seo
05-31-2020, 11:34 AM
Invite People to Like Your Page.
Create Viral Content.
Host a Giveaway.
Post Attention Grabbing Content.
Add a Facebook Likes Pop-Up.
Try Out Facebook Live.
Partner with an Influencer.
Get Tagged by Other Facebook Pages.
Use Automation Tools to Boost Your Activity.
Add a Facebook Like Widget.

Robertbrain
06-10-2020, 07:50 AM
First make smart Facebook marketing strategy. Then craft a great Page, Make your Facebook Page easy to find, Post relevant, high-quality content, Engage consistently and at the right times.

debora
06-11-2020, 02:35 AM

jayam
06-11-2020, 03:55 AM
Craft a great Page.
Host a Facebook contest.

valluri
06-11-2020, 04:12 AM
FB Liker.
Metal for Facebook & Twitter.
Apental.
Apental Calc.
Get Instant Likes.
Swipa.
MyFbliker.
FBoost.

vinitha seo
06-12-2020, 09:27 AM
Craft a great Page.
Host a Facebook contest.

TangelThor
06-15-2020, 01:42 AM
If someone "Likes" your business' Facebook page or something on it, he validates it to his friends. Furthermore, when someone clicks on your page, he sees a list of which of his friends "Like" it. Your advertisements also display to any user which of his friends "Like" your page.

jstech1
06-15-2020, 05:29 AM
Build up a savvy Facebook promoting technique.

Art an incredible Page.

Post applicable, top notch content.

Connect with different brands and networks on Facebook.

geardo1
06-15-2020, 06:33 AM
Build up a shrewd Facebook advertising methodology.

Art an extraordinary Page.

Post significant, great substance.

Draw in with different brands and networks on Facebook.

More things...

Robertbrain
06-15-2020, 08:59 AM
Follow more groups, use a hashtag in a post, invite friends, Bio optimize with keywords, and many more ways of getting likes & Followers.

Ajithkumar
06-18-2020, 10:18 AM
So before answering to your questions, there should be some reason to do this because, if you own a business and launch a product or connect with peoples yo can do that organic, so Brand management and customer relationship management is done with Social Media Management & Marketing services (https://dgtlmart.com/social-media-management-marketing-packages/). You can do many proxies but they are not organic and not useful

Geethan
09-10-2020, 12:47 AM
The most genuine way to increase your page likes is to invite the people. You can promote your page to no. Of groups which are preety relevant to your facebook page . So interseted people can go through your page .

stevealex000
09-10-2020, 05:48 AM
here are the top 7 ways of getting likes on facebook
Craft a great Page.
Host a Facebook contest.

Geethan
09-14-2020, 01:53 AM
Invite existing contacts to Like your page. Chances are, you already have friends, family, and existing customers who would be more than willing to connect with your business on Facebook. All you need to do is ask. Whether in person, via email, or via Facebook, try asking for Likes and positive reviews.

milliejack
10-07-2020, 05:52 AM
Hi Friends

A social media marketing platform such as Facebook is a great platform to get your audience's attention. You can use like exchange as it can help you get more than 500 likes a day. Post content that people show more interest in. The more interesting your post is, the more likes you will get on that post.

oliver_jack
10-07-2020, 04:49 PM
Hi,
good question.many applications provides fake Facebook likes. but I think that you get real Facebook likes. You post an interesting and informative post using a relevant post hashtag.
Thank you!

jacksonsamy2
10-13-2020, 12:59 AM
Craft a great Page.
Host a Facebook contest.

mithu
10-27-2020, 07:44 AM
Encourage comments (and respond to them). Getting Facebook users to comment on your posts is a great way to gain exposure for your page.

jayam12
10-27-2020, 07:48 AM
Post proven, data-driven content. If you want to get more Likes and engagement on your Facebook posts, there is nothing more important

amelyjcob
11-02-2020, 06:46 AM
How can I get my first likes on Facebook?
Step #1: Shout it from the rooftops! The first thing you need to do is tell everyone you know about your page, starting with Facebook friends and connections. Facebook makes this easy to do with the “invite your friends to like this page” feature. This quick step is guaranteed to get you several likes.

Rabiul Tanmoy
11-03-2020, 10:59 PM
Hello Ankita,
I think you can write good contents, post your real pictures which will attract people towards you. By this process you can increase like on Facebook steadily,

MASTERO
11-03-2020, 11:56 PM
To increase facebook likes, you must connect at least 3000 friends and interact with them well.

TangelThor
11-09-2020, 03:42 AM
See the definition and get more information about page likes for Facebook advertising. ... insights about people who like your Page to make marketing decisions.

Saravanan28
11-10-2020, 02:52 AM
Create shareable content. ...
Comment on other pages. ...
Create an effective profile picture and cover photo. ...
Run contests. ...
It's all about “you” ...
Hop on trending topics early. ...
Take a stand to stand out.

MASTERO
11-27-2020, 12:21 AM
To increase facebook likes, you must connect at least 3000 friends and interact with them well.

Rahul28
01-16-2021, 03:30 AM
Run contests. ...
It's all about “you” ...

Bigil
01-17-2021, 12:38 AM
You should try the facebook likes exchange site. You can get 500 likes a day with that.

master007
01-17-2021, 12:45 AM

master007
01-18-2021, 12:20 AM

jayam12
01-18-2021, 12:20 AM
Craft a great Page.
Host a Facebook contest.

mithu
01-18-2021, 12:25 AM
Get 1000 LIKES on Facebook Photo in one day with these tricks! ...
Make your Facebook account Public, so other people can like your Photos.
Get the URL of your Facebook Photo/Picture/Page/Video.
Add your URL to the auto liker to get more LIKES on Facebook.

valluri
01-18-2021, 12:28 AM
If they ignore your posts, they see less of them over time. This means if you're not posting often enough, you're letting that affinity fade. When you finally do post, your reach is down because no one has engaged with you in a while. You're stuck until you foster enough engagement to get back to where you were.

MASTERO
01-18-2021, 12:38 AM
Get Organic Facebook Likes By Using Cross-Promotion. Cross-promotion is one way to kick off organic Facebook growth.

alishbasaki
01-22-2021, 11:20 PM
Build up a brilliant Facebook showcasing technique.
Specialty an incredible Page.
Post applicable, excellent substance.

Bigil
01-26-2021, 02:30 AM

notty667
01-27-2021, 02:25 AM
Craft a great Page.
Host a Facebook contest.

Geetha
01-28-2021, 12:23 AM
Photos get 53% more Likes, 104% more comments, and 84% more click-throughs. · Posts with 80 characters or less get 66% more engagement. · “Question” posts ...

Muthuraj
01-28-2021, 02:05 AM
Hi,

You should try Facebook paid advertising. It helps you to get the quality likes to your business page.

lishmaliny
01-30-2021, 03:08 AM
Start with who you know
Include a link in your emails
Include shareable pictures in your posts
Comment on other pages in a similar niche
Leverage other social media platforms
Hashtags are still relevant
Try Facebook Ads

Bigil
01-30-2021, 06:30 AM
One way of doing this is through facebook where you can have a page and the number of likes on that page denote how many people are interested in your business. But getting, these likes is not easy, you have to exploit every possible contact you have in order to increase the likes on your page.

lishmaliny
02-22-2021, 06:25 AM
Craft a great Page.
Host a Facebook contest.

notty667
02-23-2021, 12:13 AM
Craft a great Page.
Host a Facebook contest.

christianarobert
02-23-2021, 01:53 AM
Getting likes on facebook these days can prove to be a difficult task but there are different ways. If you are planning to do organic marketing then joining different groups related to your brand and sharing your posts could help get likes. There are different pages where you could leave comments with your FB page link. Lets say you plan of doing non-organic marketing then you have an 80% chance of getting likes since it helps target your brand to specific segments related to your niche since they have similar interests that relate to your brand.

RafiGroup21
02-24-2021, 07:38 AM
Rafi Group is one of the premium and most trusted land developers serving the real estate sector across Pakistan since 1978. The company is based in Lahore and has rich experience in constantly innovating to develop iconic properties and projects that have always been ahead of their time. Gwadar housing scheme | Gwadar land investment | Plot on installment in Gwadar

MASTERO
02-25-2021, 12:57 AM
Photos get 53% more Likes, 104% more comments, and 84% more click-throughs. · Posts with 80 characters or less get 66% more engagement. ·

Bigil
02-27-2021, 06:50 AM

notty667
03-02-2021, 01:46 AM
Run contests. ...
It's all about “you” ...

MASTERO
03-02-2021, 04:00 AM
Photos get 53% more Likes, 104% more comments, and 84% more click-throughs. · Posts with 80 characters or less get 66% more engagement.

lishmaliny
03-02-2021, 05:53 AM
Create shareable content.
Keep your posts short.
Comment on other pages.
Create an effective profile picture and cover photo.
Run contests.
It's all about “you”.
Hop on trending topics early.

jayam12
03-08-2021, 02:06 AM
Craft a great Page.
Host a Facebook contest.

mithu
03-08-2021, 02:17 AM
Get 1000 LIKES on Facebook Photo in one day with these tricks! ...
Make your Facebook account Public, so other people can like your Photos.
Get the URL of your Facebook Photo/Picture/Page/Video.
Add your URL to the auto liker to get more LIKES on Facebook.

Royleviny1
03-08-2021, 02:18 AM
Business name:
Reliable Locksmith NYC
Owner name:
Roy Levi
Address:
469 Columbus Ave #BS
New York, NY
Phone:
(646) 849-9650

valluri
03-08-2021, 02:22 AM
First and most obvious is that if you're posting a lot, and users see too many of your posts, they might decide to report you for spamming. This is particularly likely to happen if you're posting very similar content over and over.

alishbasaki
03-08-2021, 11:02 PM
I'll give you the top tips and best practices to get more likes and offers on Facebook without going through cash.
Make shareable substance.
Keep your posts short.
Remark on different pages.
Make a viable profile picture and cover photograph.
Run challenges.
It's about "you"
Bounce on moving points early.
Stand firm to stick out.

geekinformatic
03-09-2021, 05:39 AM
It’s important to post engaging, entertaining, and interesting content on your business Page. Facebook constantly updates its Edgerank algorithm, and rewards posts that receive engagement (likes, comments, shares) with increased reach.

alishbasaki
03-10-2021, 11:05 PM
Build up a savvy Facebook advertising procedure.
Art an incredible Page.
Post pertinent, top notch content

raviseo121
03-10-2021, 11:48 PM
Thanks for sharing with us

amitdigital
03-12-2021, 08:56 PM
In this growing world of online marketing, social marketing is rapidly gaining in importance. And its almost necessary that a business has some presence on social marketing sites in order to increase its brand awareness. One way of doing this is through facebook where you can have a page and the number of likes on that page denote how many people are interested in your business. But getting, these likes is not easy, you have to exploit every possible contact you have in order to increase the likes on your page.

agree with your comments...
Prostate Surgery Expert in Gurugram (https://saisiddhihospital.com) l Best Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Stone Surgery in Gurgaon (https://saisiddhihospital.com/what-is-the-cost-of-laparoscopic-gallbladder-surgery-in-gurgaon/) l Best Gynaecologist in Gurgaon (https://saisiddhihospital.com/) l Multispeciality Hospital (https://saisiddhihospital.com/) l Best Urologist hospital in Gurgaon (https://saisiddhihospital.com/)

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:08 PM
There are specific apps you can use on facebook where people can't enter until they like your page, or you could have someone on a popular blog host the giveaway there with one of the requirements being to like your page. Include your facebook link on your website too so people know you're on there.