PDA

View Full Version : Where to get a big loan with lowest possible interest rate?

DarioEM
03-02-2014, 04:37 AM
I'm trying to get the biggest loan I can with the lowest interest rate possible, can anyone list some ideas where I can get this loan?

pahagwl
03-12-2014, 12:49 PM
I would like to say that it is very difficult to get huge loans at low interest rates for individuals or small businesses. This is due to the reason that individuals and small businesses constitute a large percentage of a bank's customer base. So, If you are looking for a loan to start business, I would recommend you to look for venture capitalists who would be interested in investing your business.

mikka254
03-14-2014, 04:02 AM
What you are asking is something near impossible. However, for such a loan, I would suggest that you turn to your friends and family. Ask them for the loan and state clearly when you believe you will be able to pay back the money. Offer interest as an incentive to get the money but not as the main objective for them to give you the money. Here is where your business mind should be at work. Play their heart strings and appeal to their kind nature and not their business nature. NEVER go to loan sharks no matter how favourable the loan terms look. Do not be in a rush to get the money because that usually leads to desperate measures that destroy your business even before it starts. Make sure to first of all consider talking to a bank with good repayment terms first or use the internet to locate organisations that give seed capital funding to SME's before going to your friends and family to ask for the loan.

idlecuriosities
03-18-2014, 11:26 AM
It would be difficult for anyone on this forum to give you a straight answer to this question. The best way to get the best possible interest rate is to shop around. Talk to as many different banks as you can, and document all of the numbers that they throw at you. Take your time and compare all of your notes. Then calculate which bank is going to give you the best deal. It's a lengthy process, but if you want the best deal you'll need to work for it.

crimsonghost747
03-18-2014, 03:03 PM
Shopping around is definitely the best thing to do. Get an appointment in all of the banks in your area and see what they offer.
What is this loan for, that might help us come up with some other options?

LindaKay
03-18-2014, 05:30 PM
I think that's the question that everyone wants to know the answer to, lol. It all depends on your credit situation and other factors. It's definitely a good idea to shop around so that you can find the lowest rate.

DomDom
03-19-2014, 05:54 PM
Check out multiple banks and simply see who gives you the best offer!

Lostvalleyguy
03-19-2014, 07:39 PM
Take that very question with you when you talk to people at various banks. While you won't get the lowest rate, you will get the lowest one for you in your specific situation. If you get a firm offer, see if other banks will beat that offer. If you are unable to find an interest rate that is acceptable to you, you may have to rethink the way you are raising your capital.

caparica007
03-20-2014, 03:57 AM
That is correct, the best offer will be made through negotiation. Check as much banks as you can, get written estimates from them and with those numbers you can negotiate with other banks for a lower value. Don't forget, you need the money, but they need you too to make money. ;)

mramirsking
03-25-2014, 09:30 PM
There is quite a few firms out there offering business loans and grants. The loans can be as low as 6.9% APR, some are quite stringent and want to see a business management portfolio and a cash flow statement. Just do some google research and forum reviews and see what's out there. Ask for loan advice from the Citizen Advice Bureau. I'm sure you will find the right loan out there. I'm looking for a loan to start up a poker business.

fredkawig
03-26-2014, 12:00 AM
Your family can do that for you. In today's world people are desperate for money and are resorting to greed that's why you cannot see establishments giving low interest rate. Everything is high specially for banks and loan sharks.

CapitalProvider
03-29-2014, 11:20 AM
How much are you looking to obtain?

loanfunding
03-29-2014, 01:42 PM
When dealing with obtaining a business loan there are many determining factors into what type of loan it is you seek, Advances are generally high interest rate, leases are somewhere in middle and the best rate you are going to get is if you already own property you can use as collateral in an Asset Based Loan. There are many other loans as well, it just depends on your situation.

mikelouis
03-30-2014, 12:36 AM
I would say banks. Banks are easily regulated by the government on how much interest they can charge on their loans. At least for them you will be sure of the rate before going to them for the loan.

mramirsking
04-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Bigger loans probably require a guarantor and for you to own a house as collateral if you don't keep up he repayments it could be repossessed. I tis difficult to get your hands on a big loans and you would probably need to get a small loan first and run the business for a year to prove your serious and then get a big loan. Look for advice on government websites, the money advice service is good. Martin Lewis's Money Saving Expert website is good for loans and they also have a forum.

harpy
04-02-2014, 11:50 AM
Oh dear, this is difficult. I know banks are regulated and have a set minimum when it comes to interest rates and they're not "low" as in almost risk-free low. Other loaning firms require collateral so you should be ready to gamble and risk your assets.

We need to know what you intend to do with the loan though, if you need more specific advice. If you are looking to take out a loan so you can start a business, you might want to try crowdsourcing or to look for angel investors. They'll help you get your business off the ground without burdening you with all the paperwork and requirements involved in acquiring a loan.

yossup
04-02-2014, 11:25 PM
I once tried to get a loan from a bank and I was flabbergasted by the interest rates. There was no way I was going to survive those rates so I gave up. Then someone told be to ditch my bank for a credit union and after setting up a checking account with them, I realized you could also take out loans with them. CUs have some of the lowest interest rates I'd check out those if I were you.

Bryan Cassidy
04-03-2014, 12:44 PM
I think your best bet is to do crowdfunding. You can set your fundraising goals and then don't ever have to pay the money back. Here is a list of top 10 crowd funding websites (not an affiliate link, just googled it).

http://crowdfunding.com/

Also, think about selling some stuff that you own. Once you start looking at your possessions as ways to make money you will be surprised at how easy it is to start getting cash in your life. Good luck.

dave hunter
05-13-2014, 12:36 PM
hey,
the best option is always the option where you dont have to pay back to much. if you have friends or family who could lend you something that would be ideal. the next option would obviously be a bank or an investor. depending on your credit score, you may have to go to an outsource lender. alot of them have extremely high rates, and they should definitely be a last source.

CharlesHarrison
05-14-2014, 02:46 AM
It is very difficult to get huge amount at lowest possible interest rates because obtaining the lowest possible interest rate requires lots of preparation and planning. One thing you can do is compare interest rates from all the banks and lenders and then you will might find one which is offering low interest rates as compare to others.

dbm021974
05-17-2014, 01:24 PM
I have access to multiple lenders and lending stuctures. My e-mail is maymortgageandfinancial@aol.com or call 803-807-6646.

Michael Thompson
05-22-2014, 10:04 AM
I think, you need to check market which interest rate is going on for huge loan. I don't think it is low. Any ways You should go in multiple banks and check their rates. Good luck!

themusicchamber
06-20-2014, 09:01 AM
I have seen from my experience that loans are having almost similar rate everywhere if someone is having some less rate, then they are effecting by taking something else like time to approve or other.

cheapwebdesignchicago
06-23-2014, 02:10 PM
For a small business, an SBA loan from a local community bank (or national commercial bank) could potentially be an option. This is assuming, the borrower has applicable industry experience/history, collateral to secure the loan, and cash flow from the business or other sources to more than cover the payments.

redalert
07-21-2014, 04:01 AM
hmmm man i'm looking for the same..

jenniferandrews39
08-07-2014, 05:05 AM
Hey i am also wanted to know from where i can have big loan at small interest rate.

WandaWall
09-17-2014, 10:49 AM
Big is a relative term - to some $100k would be big while to someone else $1M would be big - so it is impossible to give a concrete answer to your question without knowing all the details.
Some questions to ask yourself is - what kind of payments can you afford? Is your business a start up or existing business? What kind of collateral do you have to support the amount of money you seek? What is the money to be used for - this is very important because when asking for money from a bank or investor, you must support and explain the use of funds for every dollar you request.
Tackling these questions will help you determine the exact amount of money you require. If you borrow money from family and friends and you do not get enough to sustain your project - then you take the risk of causing your family and friends to lose the money they have worked and saved - that is not something I would ever do to my family and friends... unless they were wealthy and could afford to lose it.
So in my opinion - you have work to do before approaching anyone for funding. I have also read where people say shop around - that is fine with banks but know they can't give you a real answer without you going through the application process - which means running credit reports and the more reports that run the more your credit score goes down - so be very careful of this. If you are looking for investors - do not shop around. It is a small community and once an investment groups finds out that's what you are doing - no one will invest because it tells them that if your project is viable you would have been funded already. If you get all this put together and need assistance - reach out to me - maybe I can help.

Jaime Campbell, CPA, MBA
09-21-2014, 11:28 AM
If you have savings but just don't want to touch it, offer it as collateral and have the bank put it into a CD.

The interest rate that you are earning on the CD will decrease the effective interest rate of the loan PLUS when the CD matures every year, you can have the company sweep the difference between the new, lower loan balance and the CD balance back into your savings account.

I know a company who did this in 2012 and ended up with an effective interest rate of 2%.

Regards,
Jaime

Jaime Campbell, CPA, CGMA, MBA
Chief Financial Officer | Tier One Services, LLC
"Entrepreneurship Evolved"
(704) 837-0185
jcampbellcpa@tieroneservices.net

suritrendin
09-22-2014, 12:03 AM
The loans can be as low as 6.9% APR, some are quite stringent and want to see a business management portfolio and a cash flow statement.

DarioEM
09-22-2014, 09:58 PM
If you have savings but just don't want to touch it, offer it as collateral and have the bank put it into a CD.

The interest rate that you are earning on the CD will decrease the effective interest rate of the loan PLUS when the CD matures every year, you can have the company sweep the difference between the new, lower loan balance and the CD balance back into your savings account.

I know a company who did this in 2012 and ended up with an effective interest rate of 2%.

Regards,
Jaime

Jaime Campbell, CPA, CGMA, MBA
Chief Financial Officer | Tier One Services, LLC
"Entrepreneurship Evolved"
(704) 837-0185
jcampbellcpa@tieroneservices.net

CDs are a joke Jaime. Most, if not all, don't even keep up with inflation

stockbrokers
09-25-2014, 11:37 PM
you can invest your money and save your future and use your money tomorrow.....

ThurmanAmey
09-27-2014, 02:39 AM
Whenever we think to start a business then every business man will think about where to get a loan in lowest possible interest. For this we have to search a suitable bank for who are giving loan in a lowest interest. There are many bank who are giving loan in lowest interest for starting business.

Jaime Campbell, CPA, MBA
09-27-2014, 02:41 PM
Talk to the company paying 2% on their loan...

christensen
09-27-2014, 11:32 PM
There are no such terms like low interest rate you might be lucky if you get an average interest loan from banks

stockbrokers
09-28-2014, 10:24 PM
This so many firms they can offer business loan in the market.....

Shield Funding
09-29-2014, 04:54 AM
There are online lenders who provide the funds much faster than banks. Lines of credit can also be a steady way of getting cash rather than all at once. You can send us an inquiry on our site. There should be a link in our comment signature.

gadgetprophonerepair
09-29-2014, 10:22 PM
talk to your local bank, even better with local credit union for line of credit which is a good thing to have even if you don't have to use it right away.

anj1105
10-03-2014, 08:30 AM
Need a Business Loan or Lease?

Fast Funding.
Zero upfront fees.
Zero application fees.
No Collateral required.
Low credit scores, OK.

A+ Rating BBB
AAA Rating with Business Consumer Alliance.

Angela Gonzalez
954-648-0550

easyhalloween
10-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Check out in the Banks in your area, the one with the lowest rate of interest, take a loan from there, you may also find the solution at the search engines

Shield Funding
10-06-2014, 05:33 AM
You can look into online lenders as an alternative loan source to banks. The turnaround to your request would likely be much quicker, which would save you money in the long term by giving you a quick cash infusion and opening a line of credit if necessary.

DwightDuncan
10-08-2014, 01:14 AM
It depends upon which type of loan you want to get, interest are according to that loan. It is tough to find a big loan with low interest. But if you want to do the same thing first increase your credit score.

Alleon Healthcare
11-10-2014, 03:42 PM
A traditional bank would provide that to you, if you qualify. If not, I would need to know more information to point you in the right direction in the alternative lending space.

Alleon Healthcare Capital
201-340-6346
benr@alleoncapital.com

Paul Josaph
11-11-2014, 05:41 AM
The basic concept which i understand is that if your period of loan exceeded the interest rate will be as per that as there is a direct relationship between time period and loan.

David T. Breen
11-20-2014, 12:04 AM
Personal financial loans can be used for a lot of requirements - home renovations, car purchase, holiday vacations, even financial debt consolidation. Here are some Personal loans providers listed below:
LendingClub
PersonalLoans
ProsperPLoans
3YearLoans
AvantCredit
BlueGlobalMedia(clickloan)
SecureALoan
You candirectly go to "top10personalloans.com" apply from there, it provides personal loan comparison lists and reviews.

DwightDuncan
12-06-2014, 04:34 AM
I would like to say that it is very difficult to get huge loans at low interest rates for individuals or small businesses. This is due to the reason that individuals and small businesses constitute a large percentage of a bank's customer base. So, If you are looking for a loan to start business, I would recommend you to look for venture capitalists who would be interested in investing your business.

This can be a good option or you can see some online sites also because now a days there are many sites available who can give you funds up to some extent for the start up of your business.

joeb
10-22-2015, 05:32 PM
This is not possible at all because even with smaller loans there is so much interest rates that one has to pay, so with higher amount it obviously going to be very high. I have faced massive issue with debts issue, so now I am not really wishful of going back there back. My financial conditions was in tatters and it’s only after contacting IVA-Advice.co (http://www.iva-advice.co/resources/ivas-and-your-property.asp) that I got some relief with their professional advice and now just following that to overcome the hole.

Tribeca Capital can help you access loans to meet your specific business needs. Loan proceeds may be used for business start-ups, purchasing new franchises. Loan maturities are flexible and vary depending on how the funds are used. Rates start @ 4.75% http://tribecacapitalgroup.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkWcJ-Ax0Z4

ammywilson
10-24-2015, 01:42 AM
Hi Dario , In my opinion that's quite impossible to get low interest rate at big amount.. I think you can consult with different banks & merchant companies may be their rates are different..

elisagrace
12-28-2015, 11:46 PM
Hi,
Getting a loan with low interest rate is a challenging task. If you want a loan to start a business, for that, I will recommend you to take a loan from a bank. For this, you have need to survey different banks and choose the one that gives you the best offer.
Thanks!!

fchapman
01-21-2016, 05:38 PM
Has anyone ever tried financing an invoice? I'm thinking about it but not sure what kind of rate is appropriate or if it's risky...

shyham
07-13-2017, 08:17 PM
I am a direct mandate to a Finance and Investment Company who is a premier provider of trade finance and project finance instruments as well as discountable bank instruments. We offer Genuine Bank Guarantees, Standby Letter of Credit, Pre Advice / RWA Messages, Documentary Letters of Credit, Bank Draft, Proof of Funds, Performance Bond, Medium Term Notes, and various SWIFT messaging services on lease and sale. We issue these instruments from prime banks, secondary banks, and financial institutions; and transmit SWIFT MT 760, MT 799, MT199, MT999 and other messages on behalf of our clients.

We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provide you with the needed information.

Email: shydevi.leasecredit at gmail dot com

dollarfx
08-22-2017, 03:16 PM
I will be very frank with you, getting a big business loan with minimal interest is next to impossible. Bank charges around 10- 14% and private lender ask for 13-25 % of interest rate. I will suggest you try Lendingkart group for loan requirement. You also also use Lendingkart App to check how much business loan you are eligible for. Lendinkart can offer upto 1 crore business loan.

When we are applying for a loan then the first thing that gets checked is how much credit score we are having. If our credit score is good then we can easily get a good amount of loan that can be sanctioned by any bank easily to us. But if our credit score is not good then the problem comes up and getting a loan is not at all easy for us.

deanna08
08-23-2017, 11:08 PM
I don't think it is low. Any ways You should go in multiple banks and check their rates. Good luck!

SPC
11-02-2017, 09:21 PM
There are two ways to get a government subsidized loan (with the lowest rates).

The first is a simple direct loan. Many local IDA's (Industrial Development Agencies) around the United States can offer these. Many state level agencies can do the same (NJEDA in New Jersey for example). These are usually limited to $2M however, but rates can range from 2% to 4% (current as of 11/2/2017)

Another way for much larger loans (up to $10M) is available for qualified manufacturers. A manufacturing firm can use government agencies such as an IDA as a conduit for a loan. When a loan is issued 'through' an IDA in this way, they can become tax-exempt which results in about a 25% to 35% reduction in interest rates.

Finally, if you are a non-profit. the conduit financing through an IDA can be obtained for unlimited amounts of money.

I hope this helps!

Adam

ballotbelly24
11-06-2017, 11:57 PM
I might want to state that it is extremely hard to get gigantic credits at low loan fees for people or private companies. This is because of the reason that people and private companies constitute a substantial level of a bank's client base. Along these lines, If you are searching for an advance to begin business, I would prescribe you to search for financial speculators who might be occupied with contributing your business.

Blessrng
11-08-2017, 01:55 AM
The only thing which I can suggest - ask your friends or family for this. Other than that it will be impossible or illegal.

mldo2017
11-08-2017, 06:49 PM
You should check out SourceFunding.org for your small business loans (https://sourcefunding.org) needs. The university and foundation backed platform is a 2016 Clinton Foundation sponsored Commitment to Action recognized in the Business and Management Review for "FinTech Innovation" and highlighted at the Obama White House for economic and social impact. The platform's launch was planned in the Ashoka U Accelerator and publicly announced at the Clinton Global Initiative and White House State of Women Summit.
The platform uses advanced technology to streamline access to funding for entrepreneurs, small business, and community organizations so that they can expand, create jobs, & transform communities.

YourCFO
03-22-2018, 06:39 AM
Tough question considering we don't know too much about your business, the approximate size of the loan in question or what the loan proceeds would be used for. Are you a pure start-up looking for seed money? An established business short on cash flow and needing more working capital? In growth mode and need to invest back in the business? To save you time running around to different banks and inquiring about a business loan, I'd first figure out what specifically you need the money for and have current and projected financials for your business ready. If you could share more detail about your business and intentions with the loan, I'd be happy to go into further detail. With the low interest rate environment we currently live in, now is a good time to consider financing, though it needs to make sense financially for you, and your business.

Cheers,
YourCFO

andrew2510
03-23-2018, 06:58 PM
Most banks offer types of savings account with a time limit. For example, you deposit X amount into the account for a fixed time, usually 6 months, 1 year or two years. The interest rate is a big higher than on regular savings accounts, but often you cannot add funds during the saving time. Also keep in mind that it is very hard to get the money back before the account expires, even if you really need it.

fillidave
05-31-2018, 05:48 PM
To understand the different types of loans you can take out, i would read the following article. It helped me get my head around what it takes to take out a loan. http://b7y.us/SmlBizLoansTYPES

ThomasJone
06-04-2018, 05:55 AM
Converse with the greatest number of various banks as you can, and record the greater part of the numbers that they toss at you. Take as much time as necessary and look at all of your notes. At that point figure which bank will give you the best arrangement. It's an extensive procedure, yet in the event that you need the best arrangement you'll have to work for it

Huskerpro
06-14-2018, 08:40 AM
Our loans range from $10,000 to $500,000 based on cashflow. Hello, my name is Brett Courtier. I am a small business loan specialist with David Allen Capital. I can help you get the funding you need for your business. We give decisions in ONE day and funding in FIVE days. We get entrepreneurs the funding they need. Message or call/text me with any questions. When you go to our website be sure to enter my agent ID #102166559.

Go to www.davidallencapital.com and enter my agent ID #102166559 for the best rates.

NathanG
07-10-2018, 08:56 PM
Commercial Mortgages, Jumbo Loans, and Portfolio Loans all are products I would classify as "big loans" with low interest rates (possibly) and longer terms.

I wont BS you, I wouldn't take a merchant cash advance if you put a gun to my head. I want to invest in a pawn shop one day but you don't see me personally pawning my crap. (If I lived in another country) I'd like to be a bookmaker, yet I don't gamble. See my point? Just getting your hands on a lot of money isn't going to make your problems go away.

Feel free to reach out if you want to talk further.

amerifund
09-04-2018, 11:12 AM
oh man, I'd run from anything Clinton Foundation related....

rosstaylor
09-07-2018, 12:46 AM
Although there are lots of reasons a loan may or may not be right for you, the best loan rate is often the loan with the lowest APR. The lower the APR, the less you will pay.

Ed1257
11-15-2018, 11:05 AM
It really depends on your credit score and such. Might be a little late. But this company helped me. They have over 75 lenders that bid for your loan. And they accept all types of credit. They really have a deep portfolio of products. Here is more information. Hope this helps. NBC- https://bit.ly/2qOplkd -Ed

Nehasharma19
11-17-2018, 06:29 AM
I will recommend Lendingkart Finance for your business loan requirements. You can get small business loan upto 1 crore at lower interest rates.

EagleMerchantSolutions
11-19-2018, 10:41 AM
It's a self-serving reply from me, but I work with North American Bancard, and as long as your credit is good, we're quite competitive.

lesh708
08-09-2019, 10:20 AM
Non Collateral Loan offer with no upfront charges ,2% amortized over 30 years , repayment monthly .offering US$ 10,000.000.00 To US$ 600,000,000.00 Email us : leshi3@protonmail.com Phone : 1-585-5429935 . Terms and conditions apply

Santa
08-22-2019, 02:35 AM
It would be difficult to give you a straight answer to this question. I suggest you to look around and search for information. I have good cooperation with Cityfinances https://www.cityfinances.lv/en/

lmaomenimen
09-13-2019, 02:33 AM
Dude, you want all for nothing. You should know, that "Free advice is seldom cheap". For searching advantageous loan you shouldn't focus only on the lowest interest rate, you should take into account the risk, that real loan rates can be much higher than the promised advertising. If you don't want to be tricked and you to lose a lot of money, you have to turn to professionals of their work, like Lånemegleren.no (https://www.xn--lnemegleren-x8a.no/), that obtain offers from up to 19 banks, what gives them possibility to chose for you the loan with lowest interest rate, where won't be additional interest rate or nasty nuances written the fine print, that will come out after sign the document.

SigurdAlj
09-21-2019, 06:45 PM
Dude, you want all for nothing. You should know, that "Free advice is seldom cheap". For searching advantageous loan you shouldn't focus only on the lowest interest rate, you should take into account the risk, that real loan rates can be much higher than the promised advertising. If you don't want to be tricked and you to lose a lot of money, you have to turn to professionals of their work, like Lånemegleren.no (https://www.xn--lnemegleren-x8a.no/), that obtain offers from up to 19 banks, what gives them possibility to chose for you the loan with lowest interest rate, where won't be additional interest rate or nasty nuances written the fine print, that will come out after sign the document.
It is so good, maybe, I'll try it after talking with my wife. Thank you for source.

leojack
09-23-2019, 04:22 AM
Interest rates depend upon your credit score also. If you have the good credit score you can get less interest in each and every bank. All the banks are maintaing the minor difference in interest rates. So, better to discuss directly with bank employees or lead generators.

pamchaser
10-09-2019, 05:56 AM
perhaps you can borrow from your family friends for interest free? check here if you are interested to find out more about finance and business related news.Read more on Global Banking & Finance Review (https://www.globalbankingandfinance.com/)

raviseo1
10-09-2019, 11:09 AM
More Information visit this links

http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/spine-surgery-surgeon-in-punjab-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/spine-surgeon-specialist-in-punjab-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/back-ache-paralysis-treatment-in-punjab-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/cervical-disc-pain-treatment-in-punjab-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/brain-tumor-treatment-in-jalandhar-punjab-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/head-pain-treatment-in-punjab-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/back-ache-treatment-in-jalandhar-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/spine-neuro-surgery-hospital-in-jalandhar-himachal-jammu-kashmir/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/best-spine-specialist-doctor-in-punjab-haryana/
http://www.drdeepashuneurosurgeon.in/blog/neurosurgeon-spine-pain-tumor-in-punjab-haryana/