PDA

View Full Version : Starting my new family business

02-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

Recently I joined up with my father to start creating our Millwork company.

We work for all commercial and residental services creating great wood furniture, cabinets, and desks for all offices and homes.

Please Visit our website at www.bfinemillwork.com

or

Email at: custom@bfinemillwork.com

delusional
01-25-2014, 03:12 AM
The website looks really good and the work you guys deliver seems to be excellent! I'm really impressed with the level of detail.

Good luck with the business. I think you will do great.

crimsonghost747
01-25-2014, 07:23 AM
Good luck with it. As you know, quality is everything in a business like this so make sure that everything you deliver is top notch! This will also help with advertizing.

blaze4545
01-26-2014, 05:05 PM
Pretty good for a new business. I would suggest opening up a Facebook page. You can keep this page updated with news about your company. Put anything from a new service you are offering, to sales and discounts, to random community involvement and charities you are associated with. This will allow you to target a new, younger customer base by accessing the social media market.

cpefley
01-26-2014, 10:59 PM
Thanks for sharing that information. Have you thought of trying to use social media for more exposure. Creating a Facebook page, Twitter account, LinkedIn profile, etc. will help grow your audience.

pandandesign
01-27-2014, 01:42 AM
I think that's a neat business and it's always good to work with the family sometimes. Have you considered promoting your business through social medias? Social media is one of the connections to help to get the words out for your business. That's what I do for my dad's business too, which I use social medias to promote his business and help his business to get the words out. I know there are a lot of people who use the social medias as part of their references.

touqeer
03-05-2014, 01:59 AM
Yes idea is good for start a new website. And also focus on the marketing of your website. You can choose may options for promotions of your website like TV, radio, newspaper, magazine. But do not ignore the internet marketing and enhance your campaign through the social networking websites like Facebook, twitter and Google +. You can share your video on the you tube.

angelicagapit
03-05-2014, 02:09 AM
I love the website. It's very simple and it practically shows all of your services on your homepage. It's fairly easy to navigate throughout the site.

In terms of the services you do, I really love the designs of furniture that you guys create. It's simple, elegant, and sort of complex all at the same time!

Good luck with your new family business!

someshets
06-26-2014, 07:23 AM
your website is looking good..
go ahead.

ChristyMathew
07-18-2014, 02:50 AM
Its Pretty awesome guys, way to go ahead.

Yield
11-24-2015, 01:37 PM
Congrats! for starting your business. Your furniture are looking very stylish.

candacerhicks
03-08-2017, 04:37 AM
The site looks better than average and the work you all convey is by all accounts phenomenal! I'm truly inspired with the level of detail.

Good fortunes with the business. I think you will do extraordinary.

MikeLevin
03-17-2017, 05:40 AM
Unfortunately, I cannot open your web-site, hope you guys still have a business and it's profitable

shuritisharma
01-05-2019, 12:57 AM
Good luck with the business. I think you will do great.

Yeah i am totally agree with your point of view. You provide a good service. Even if you want to manage your inventory , order, customer, invoice and many more things. You need to use Twirll Point of sell software for business (https://www.twirll.com/product-features/point-of-sale).

Anglinia
07-16-2019, 04:07 AM
Good luck for your new business. Must focus on your goal and you will get profit.

nadiasonii
04-09-2021, 05:34 AM
how may i help you.