PDA

View Full Version : Web site first or business registration first?

palmworks
03-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Friend of mind started a web site and he believes that eventually it will become a profitable business. However, he has no intention of register it as a business yet.
I am planning to start a web site or multiple web sites and allowing people to sign up and share their photos. I am hoping it will attract enough attention and provide me with proven traffic data for advertisers.
My questions are:
1. Shall I register my web site as a business after the first advertiser sign up?
2. Shall I register a marketing company to manage multiple web sites?

Thank you.

Jkility
03-03-2014, 04:30 PM
Personally I would say continue creating your website and keep going until it is completely setup, Once it is, just do what your doing to advertise etc and give it a few months before registering, this will allow you to see if your website can attract customers and then eventually bring in a profit, if it does then maybe consider registering, the only reason I say that is because I think there is no point registering the business if it will not make money if that makes sense.

palmworks
03-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Good suggestion. Thank you.

Personally I would say continue creating your website and keep going until it is completely setup, Once it is, just do what your doing to advertise etc and give it a few months before registering, this will allow you to see if your website can attract customers and then eventually bring in a profit, if it does then maybe consider registering, the only reason I say that is because I think there is no point registering the business if it will not make money if that makes sense.

Vishal
07-01-2014, 01:37 AM
By the way the registration is the first priority for any business man or business because this is a very important work to start a business genuinely and in the right way. But you can try to start a website work in side. Website development is a long time process. This may be take minimum one month.

francisdaniel
07-01-2014, 02:36 AM
I think starting the website first is a good choice.. but if you can do both at the same time, then it would be much better. an established business is easier to promote.

Houston
07-02-2014, 01:27 PM
if you are going to run it as a company and plan to make a go of it as a company, then set everything up from the get go for it.

newmediaservices
07-04-2014, 04:20 AM
You may register it first before getting an advertiser. Well, that's a safe move. It would also be great if you can do those things at the same time. Good luck. :)

apollojanitorial
07-05-2014, 01:33 PM
This is an obvious one. Establish the business first. All the work you are doing to create the business is tax deductible. Without a business none of your work is tax deductible.

Mo
www.apollojanitorialservices.com (http://www.apollojanitorialservices.com)

William Smitch
08-08-2014, 12:50 AM
You should register it first then you can take any other step .. Actually this is like a new business started when you start a business you have to register your business with the help of any an lawyer (http://www.trademarksolutions.com.au/). This is the main step to maintain your business in a legal way and get the licence by the Gvt for your business.
This is also same like this registration .. So i would like to prefer you to first register this.

Terry Hopper
08-08-2014, 04:08 AM
I think at first you have to do the business registration from the authorized, and then you have to do website registration. It is the better and legal way to make your business.

janeleonard
08-08-2014, 04:10 AM
Both are mandatory for a business. First do a research for the appropriate keywords, products and services and make sure you get the best name that can help you to reach a large number of audience.

aadi
12-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Friend of mind started a web site and he believes that eventually it will become a profitable business. However, he has no intention of register it as a business yet.
I am planning to start a web site or multiple web sites and allowing people to sign up and share their photos. I am hoping it will attract enough attention and provide me with proven traffic data for advertisers.
My questions are:
1. Shall I register my web site as a business after the first advertiser sign up?
2. Shall I register a marketing company to manage multiple web sites?

Thank you.

now a days mostly business is online .

zdkformations
05-30-2017, 05:01 AM
I think if you are staring your business as a newbie the first prime thing to do is register it and making your website can go side by side. Startup of anything should be always through legal proceedings as it would long last and would be better without any stress of not completing the legal formalities might arose a sense of fear everyday till itís done and your work will lack behind.

Jay-EBN
05-30-2017, 11:03 AM
If you are planning on running a legit business, business registration should be priority and it is very inexpensive. While having a website is vital, a business registration should be the first thing you jump on if you want to run successfully in the future.

mariamliem
01-28-2019, 04:06 AM
creating a business website is very exhausting because it need a couple time to be done. So, make sure you have finished your website first, make a good company profile and relevant content to your product/service..
for addition, i think it would be great if you start to find an investor or venture capital firm to be your partnert. Good luck for your startup business.

davidlee21
01-28-2019, 04:40 AM
Anything is fine. But I would suggest creating your website first because it will help you to build authority.

jamiekfabela
06-01-2019, 01:51 AM
The first is to form a business entity such as a corporation or limited liability company. The name you choose for your company will automatically be registered with your state, and that means that no other business can be formed there with the same name. The other method is to register a fictitious business name.

Lilykevin86
07-04-2020, 12:22 AM
This business type shouldn't be enrolled with your state. Different business types you can pick should enroll with your state: One individual or a few.

FrancoR
03-26-2021, 06:53 AM
Depends on the country. If you believe that its a business that has 50/50 chance of being successful then create a website and register the business later. My suggestion is first register the business then create the website so u have legal rights plus its best if you get a patent done so nobody could steal your idea.