PDA

View Full Version : logo registration

touqeer
03-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Hello to all the members
Register the logo to open a new website of new business. What is the problems in future if I have not register my company logo?

MrBomber
06-15-2014, 08:47 AM
In my opinion registering your logo don't give you anything because if someone copy your logo and change it a little bit ( shape, size ) for court will be different...

Westcoastrecycle
10-27-2015, 06:28 AM
I also want know more about this.

PMalhotra
01-29-2020, 05:15 AM
Logo registration or trademark registration is important as it makes your log unique and original and gives you the assurity that no one else can copy that. So, you can register your company trademark. The process can be done online which is also very easy. Just read on to this blog and you will know all about the trademark registration (https://www.taxolawgy.com/trademark-registration/) and why it is important.

Muthuraj
01-22-2021, 02:47 AM
The Logo and Trademark registration important for every business. Because if you did not do that someone copies your logo uses it. You can't take any action against him. If you registered it shows your brand identity and originality, no one doesn't copy your logo for their business. If anyone does that you can take action against him.