PDA

View Full Version : YouTube as a marketing strategy?

angelicagapit
03-04-2014, 02:10 AM
How can YouTube be used as a marketing strategy?

What are some ways we could market our business with the help of YouTube. What if your business is a service? Wouldn't that be harder to market?

I'd like to hear your inputs on this situation.

Thank you!

Mafdet
03-04-2014, 11:56 AM
Youtube is a powerful advertising tool. You don't necessarily have to advertise through adds. You can film a short movie or presentation about your service or product and you can share it on social networks. The two function very well together. You don't have to be a professional. You can brainstorm with your team and you can come up with interesting ideas as to what would be the best way in which you can attract customers. It depends a lot on the business but it's far from impossible and it's very cost efficient as it requires little to no investment.

coffee
03-04-2014, 01:16 PM
What service, exactly?

You can make a commercial. You can browse youtube to see what others in your field have done. You can make a slideshow of photos of your service. You can film testimonials. I've seen some companies get personal and do employee interviews. There are so many things you can do with youtube.

pahagwl
03-04-2014, 01:51 PM
A lot of companies are effectively utilizing youtube as an efficient marketing tool. Most of the companies generally start a channel on youtube on which they upload their advertisements. These advertisements are generally the ones which are being currently being played on tv. They also use youtube to create hype around a new product or sercice by showing the 'teaser' before the launch.

alec
03-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Youtube is the 3rd most visited website on the planet and this number alone should tell the power it holds for marketing. The ideas are many: you could get people to write and film reviews of your products. You could film tours of your business and make some how it's made short clips. You could collect interesting facts about the field you work in and with narration and some images you can edit some awesome short movies.

And in all these clips place your links and logos as watermarks or use the description field to paste your website link.

cpefley
03-04-2014, 04:03 PM
It is sort of like airing a commercial for free. I think YouTube is a great marketing tool, if you have the resources to create a quality video with the potential to go viral. Do you already have an established YouTube channel or are you starting from scratch?

Vash
03-05-2014, 12:23 AM
Youtube is a useful marketing tool if you have a popular channel there.

The good thing about Youtube video is that you can add web links in the video description right below the video window. It is like free advertising. I promote my own web site/forum with my video channels. Although my Youtube channel is less than popular (only get around 200~300 views per day), on the average I get 1 visitor per day from Youtube according to my web statistics. The click through rate is anywhere from 0.3~0.5%.

The key is to make good videos which will attract tons of viewers. Without a large audience, good click through rate still won't bring in a lot of customers.

Like any other marketing method, Youtube video should only be used as one of the many ways to promote whatever you want to sell. Do not relay on a single way entirely.

CommunityCoin
03-05-2014, 12:31 AM
YouTube has come to be the Google per say of videos. If someone wants to know something nowadays they are most likely going to search "How To..." on YouTube. You can learn how to do pretty much anything now on this powerful site which is why you much have a presence as a business or people will wonder why you don't.

JohnSword
03-05-2014, 03:45 AM
Marketing on YouTube is not too difficult. All you have to do is to understand the platform that you are using. What you need to do before even thinking about developing a video marketing strategy is to understand different features, limitations and banning rules of YouTube. This will help you create a better video marketing strategy.

Also, you have to make sure that your videos do find an audience on YouTube. The best way to do that is to find an audience before creating a video. Create videos for the audience and you will be successful with your video marketing strategy.

bhagabati
03-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Youtube is a good platform to promote your business.It is the second search engine after google in terms of users.You can make video on a subject and upload to youtube to get exposure.Optimisation of youtube videos ensures good result.

Eagles910
03-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Using YouTube is a great marketing strategy. People from all over the world actively use YouTube. If you manage to get a high ranking for your video in YouTube search results. You will get a lot of views, and if your product is good. You will undoubted receive a lot if business conversions. YouTube is pretty much the best online marketing option because of the number of users, and the fact that YouTube does not consider promotion spam like Facebook, and Twitter.

foduu1
03-06-2014, 12:34 AM
Plenty of firms are usually efficiently applying metacafe just as one productive marketing and advertising application. Most of the firms commonly start a funnel upon metacafe which these people distribute their particular ads. Most of these ads usually are the ones that happen to be being becoming enjoyed upon telly. Additionally they employ metacafe to build hoopla all around the latest solution or even sercice by means of exhibiting the actual 'teaser' before the kick off.

StarFox64
03-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Youtube is not only a viable option for advertising, it is also a way to reduce the costs associated with advertising. For example, due to revenue sharing, Youtube can actually pay you for advertising on its website. It's a win-win if you are able to get quite a bit of viewers to your video. Not only that, but it doesn't cost money to put videos on to Youtube. The only costs will come from actually producing the video. In this, I recommend ads that aren't obviously advertisements like we see on tv and other mediums. Youtube is home to a younger demographic and your product should be marketed with this in mind. I hope this helped! :)

bonnieanna1986
03-09-2014, 04:20 AM

What are some ways we could market our business with the help of YouTube. What if your business is a service? Wouldn't that be harder to market?

Thank you!

Youtube can be great when paired with other forms of marketing. Posting the Youtube video link on an associated Facebook site, Twitter, etc, can be helpful in gaining views. Be sure to properly tag and summarize the video. If you plan on marketing locally, you may look into commercial broadcasting though that can get highly expensive. Youtube is definitely worth the try as it's so easy to use.

mikelouis
03-09-2014, 04:22 AM
For YouTube it is all about the quality of the video and audio that you upload. I think if you just create an awesome video and some good video content, then you are good to go. I have used it several times and it is actually a great way of marketing. The description should also be good.

Lithium
03-09-2014, 04:40 AM
You just need to hit the jackpot with youtube, but there is a big competition.

fredkawig
03-09-2014, 08:23 AM
Youtube is a powerful advertising tool. You don't necessarily have to advertise through adds. You can film a short movie or presentation about your service or product and you can share it on social networks. The two function very well together. You don't have to be a professional. You can brainstorm with your team and you can come up with interesting ideas as to what would be the best way in which you can attract customers. It depends a lot on the business but it's far from impossible and it's very cost efficient as it requires little to no investment.

I agree with this. You should use youtube to present or inform people about your business.

Lostvalleyguy
03-09-2014, 05:39 PM
I think youtube can be a good option. You will have to build up a viewer base first though. If you simply put an ad up, there will be no reason for people to watch. Somehow it will have to have an entertainment value.

the_jamal
03-09-2014, 10:14 PM
While youtube can be a great option for advertising, it is also a extremely tough market to crack in to. Your videos need to have some sort of draw for viewers to click on them. If you just start with advertisements of something, I doubt you'll get any traffic on your channel. A good option might be to try and collaborate or hire a popular youtuber to send viewers to your channel to develop a following.

idlecuriosities
03-10-2014, 12:31 AM
Whatever you do, let it be natural. Your business will dictate the best way for you to market. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean that you have to take advantage of some silly meme. Keep your message consistent with the tone of the rest of your marketing. I think having a consistent message is important.

george.shepard
03-10-2014, 02:51 AM
The YouTube is a useful marketing tool. It is the main source of traffic. You can upload videos in many formats like AVI, MOV and WMV and also there is no hosting videos cost.

vivagoaproperty
03-10-2014, 04:46 AM
YouTube indeed is a very good way to promote your business. uploading a quality video about your business will make you more popular and helps you create a brand name of yours.

pahagwl
03-10-2014, 12:56 PM
The YouTube is a useful marketing tool. It is the main source of traffic. You can upload videos in many formats like AVI, MOV and WMV and also there is no hosting videos cost.
I can not impress enough the importance of youtube as a marketing tool. Its a site which hosts video without any cost and is the 3rd most popular site in the world in terms of traffic. So, it shows that if you are able to make something popular on youtube, you'll be able to make it popular all across the globe. Most of the companies nowadays use youtube as a site to upload advertisements about their current and upcoming products.

delusional
03-10-2014, 02:04 PM
I think it works best when you demo your products. I have seen technology brands demo their products and it is always a hit. I also love to see those videos.

albertj786
03-11-2014, 03:03 AM
youtube is such an amazing marketing tool you can make short movie of your presentation and of your business and promote it on youtube alot of people can see your business through youtube

foduu1
03-27-2014, 01:09 AM
Many corporations are usually correctly using youtube as an efficient advertising application. The vast majority of corporations generally start a station with youtube which many people distribute their particular commercials. Most of these commercials are generally the ones that are becoming becoming enjoyed with television. Additionally they employ youtube to produce media hype about a fresh item or maybe sercice simply by featuring the 'teaser' ahead of the kick off.

wandering wildman
03-27-2014, 02:13 AM
Youtube videos are growing substantially in popularity. I am helping a friend with a Youtube video tomorrow actually. The best youtube videos I have seen make a deliberate attempt to connect on a deep and personal level with potential customers.

troy015
03-27-2014, 04:07 AM
Youtube is really perfect way of marketing in fact when i go to youtube i seen some advertising thing that sometimes i feel interested and that is the reason why i say it was an perfect way.

Taru
03-27-2014, 04:16 AM
Now that you mention it, yes, I do think services are a bit harder to promote on video. You'd most likely have to provide some catchy gimmick to grab people's attention if what you're offering is a service because chances are you wouldn't be able to provide an exact picture of your services aside from maybe showing a few seconds of how it may be done. As far as marketing on Youtube, it's probably one of the most visited sites in the world, so it's definitely worth a shot to try and market there. You do need to have something unique in your video to set yourself apart from the millions of others, though.

vivagoaproperty
03-27-2014, 04:50 AM
YouTube can be the best platform to market your product or business. but for that you need to make a quality video and then upload it here. if it got clicked by the people and got viral then your business has become a brand at that moment and you are going to be rich sooner. but all depends on the rich content and quality and catchy video.

cmiller
03-27-2014, 06:00 AM
Youtube is a great platform for marketing. I use it myself for promoting my business opportunity and it is a service. Simply make videos explaining what service you are offering and how it can benefit a person. Video marketing is one of the most used marketing strategies. And after you make your videos you can share them with other social networks.

adamreilly1997
03-27-2014, 11:57 AM
YouTube is a very good way to advertise your business online. There are X things you need to do.

1. Create a video
2. SEO (search engine optimization)
3. Boost your rankings with link building, sharing on social media sites, etc.

Part 1:In my opinion, creating a video is the most important part. You need to create a video that provides huge value to the audience and one that converts. You need to ask yourself what you're trying to do, e.g get them to sign up to your email list, visit your website, purchase your services, etc. Whatever it is you need to provide them with lots of value and give them a reason to listen to you and take the next step. If you create some crappy 30 second video telling them to go and sign up to your list, the chances of them taking this action are quite low. Instead of doing this, teach them something valuable, give them something valuable and they will listen to you. You need to build a relationship with your audience so they will trust you and take action. By taking action I mean sign up to your list, purchase your products, etc.

2. When you have created your video, the second thing you need to do is optimize it for the best ranking results possible. This is known as SEO (search engine optimization). You want your video to get ranked on Google, and also high on YouTube's search results for your keyword. Here's how to search engine optimize your YouTube video.

Part 2: SEO 1. Title: Before uploading, rename the video file the actual name you'll be calling your video. Make sure you include your primary keyword!

2. Description: This is very important as Google can't listen to your videos, so they depend on the description to determine ranking.
Primary keyword phrase in the first sentence, and mentioned 3-4 more times in the description.
You can mention other secondary keyword phrases also if you want.
Fill up the entire description with content.
Put your link at the very start of the description.

3. Tags: Include your primary keyword phrase and your secondary keywords.

Part 3: Boost your rankings
There are many factors that affect your ranking on YouTube, and Google.

1. How many times it has been shared
2. Likes, comments, favorites
3. How long the video is watched for
4. Amount of views
5. Backlinks
6. Number of times embedded

What you need to do is drive as much traffic to the video as you can. Encourage people to like, share, comment, favorite, get as much as you can! When creating your video, make sure it's interesting and provides huge value to the viewer! Social sharing also plays a big part in ranking, make sure to share it on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Another thing you should do is embed the video on your site/blog if you have one.

Another thing you can do to boost your rankings is to build links to the video. There are lots of ways to build links, here's a few!

1. Blogging
2. Guest posting
3. Blog comments
4. Social media sites
5. Article marketing
6. Press releases
7. Social bookmarking
8. Other video sharing sites
9. Forums

garfish
03-27-2014, 12:25 PM
Posting videos on youtube has always been part of social media marketing ever since but then you have to be aware that not all videos rank on search engine though. Here are few of the things that people though of when adding videos on youtube which turn out not right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBpsRMhaC4I

eagle22
03-27-2014, 02:32 PM
I am surprised I haven't seen anyone say this yet but one of the main reasons you should use YouTube to help with your marketing is because YouTube is actually owned by Google. Because of this ranking your video in YouTube is extremely easy. I don't recommend doing this but I have been able to rank my videos by throwing a lot of low quality backlinks at it just to see if it would still rank, and it did!

Lithium
03-28-2014, 09:05 AM
Youtube is a good way for promoting your services. A lot of youtubers do it in exchange of a sum, and it usually isn't that big!

ElvisPresley
03-28-2014, 11:09 AM
Many YouTube videos can easily find their way into the search engines if the competition is weak, so don't think of it as only marketing to youtube, because you can also be found on Google too.

TomRalphio
03-28-2014, 01:36 PM
YouTube is an excellent way of showing your product now. You can use videos to dazzle prospective customers in a way that is not possible with just text and pictures. Plus the sharing aspect allows for more 'word of mouth' publicity.

garfish
03-28-2014, 03:32 PM
Of course its true that any video can be found in google. but will it rank on a particular search terms?

Some people may look for "how to.." on google but when they are presented with google results with a youtube video that ranked on the 7th position. it will be more noticeable than going to the first link that rank on top.

canoe
03-29-2014, 03:45 PM
Youtube is actually a great way to generate traffic. It's not as easy as before though. Creating good video for someone who has no experience in video production or editing is a colossal challenge. Getting a good video ranked is hard enough. Simply spamming tons of different videos won't really do much as they won't get ranked. Look on some IM forums for advice on how to get your videos ranked and that should get you started.

Lithium
03-30-2014, 01:46 AM
As long as you know how to get views, marketing through youtube is very effective!

cameronpalte
03-30-2014, 08:38 PM
Youtube can be a great marketing strategy and can be used to help your website. However, Youtube is one of the hardest marketing strategies to use efficiently. If I were to use Youtube I would focus on developing a popular channel without trying to send its visitors to your website and then once your channel becomes more popular then you can worry about driving those people to your website.

ElvisPresley
03-30-2014, 09:02 PM
Posting videos on youtube has always been part of social media marketing ever since but then you have to be aware that not all videos rank on search engine though. Here are few of the things that people though of when adding videos on youtube which turn out not right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBpsRMhaC4I

I don't agree with what he's saying about the views. It hasn't been a problem for me.

yoursocialvillage
04-03-2014, 07:12 PM
YouTube is a great marketing tool. We have an article on social video marketing, it tackles YouTube and other video sharing websites. It also has tips on how to promote your brand through video marketing.

Check it out:

http://www.yoursocialvillage.com.au/social-video-marketing/

Cheers! :)

foduu1
04-14-2014, 06:36 AM
Vimeo is an effective platform to advertise your company. It is the 2nd internet search engine right after google in terms of customers. You possibly can make online video media over a topic and post for you to youtube to acquire direct exposure. Marketing associated with youtube video lessons makes certain excellent result.

apu922177
04-20-2014, 06:53 AM
when you are looking for any vids on the internet, Youtube is your place to be... it's just as like as the Google for online videos.... marketing through the youtube is compulsory for you if you want to grow your business.. and we can get laser targeted traffic using youtube as a marketing strategy.

Thanks

Apu

foduu1
04-25-2014, 04:04 AM
yup.. Youtube is a useful marketing tool if you have a popular channel there.

jenniferjohner
09-25-2014, 01:11 AM
Youtube videos are ranked high on Google search pages.It is easy to share online, that integrating them into any social media strategy plan is easy. It helps to drive more audience.

pradqqupw
09-25-2014, 02:28 AM
Mostly, you tube is useful for marketing strategy. you can promote your marketing business through you tube video.

baokpala
09-29-2014, 06:31 PM
Youtube marketing is great! It gives your customers access to you on a personal level. I embraced the 90 day video challenge posed by one of my colleagues in the business that I am affiliated with. You can always post links to your website or affiliate offer in the 'about' section underneath the video. This is what I do and hope it helps. Any problems or questions, please give me a shout.

alishroy
11-03-2014, 12:42 AM
Youtube is the best platform where you can promote your business. You can make film or slide about your website or business, and you can share it on social networks. It will helps to get more traffic as well as increase your leads and sales strength.

forbesross
01-09-2015, 05:38 AM
Yes! Youttube is the best marketing tool to improve our business online because it is the second most visited site in the world. If you want to promote any product in the market, Youtubbe is the better tool to promote your brand or product. Just make a fantastic video of your product and highlight the benifits of that particular product post it in YouTube. If your video is well designed then, all the people will definitely like your video and they would be going for your product.

INSTANTPROXIES
01-22-2015, 07:48 AM
make a slideshow of what your business is all about and what you can offer.

Resource9
01-29-2015, 04:49 AM
You can visit the Fiverr website for creating a promotional video of your business. You can market this video on many video sharing websites.

DennisChang
02-02-2015, 04:24 AM
Other than using Youtube to directly showcase your products and services, you can also make videos that your target audiences are interested in as part of your content marketing strategy. Interesting and entertaining videos also have more chances of going viral.

om2580
02-12-2015, 08:08 AM
yes we can use youtube as a marketing strategy by uploading video or template about your websites and make it social

Tabish khan
02-17-2015, 04:23 AM
You tube provides a good platform to you for the promotion of your business just give some informative videos related to your business.

dennisetan
09-17-2015, 11:28 PM
IMO and based on observation, YouTube is a good social media platform for you to promote your business. You can make short clips and snippets of your products/services and post it on YouTube then you can copy the link and blast it on your Twitter page or Facebook page. You can also use YouTube to Vlog (Video Blog) about your services/products, you can interview some of your most valued clients/customers. With this, you'll increase your social engagement at the same time increase traffic to most of your social media profiles. :)

janelevey665
09-18-2015, 06:51 AM
If you want to be successful on youtube you need to create your own videos with you talking in them. I hate seeing videos where somebody writes in a text file and has annoying music in the background.

joseph miller
09-18-2015, 06:55 AM
Success on YouTube requires work and planning. Simply uploading your website videos and hoping for the best is not good enough. No one is going to YouTube looking for your company testimonial. You can optimize keywords and descriptions 'till the cows come home, but you are not going to drive significant discovery with content that your prospects aren't looking for. Instead, you should be making video content specifically to match the search intent of your prospects.

somnathji
09-21-2015, 01:02 AM
youtube is Powerful activity where you can post videos and make bookmarking more and more to hit the youtube channel from specific keyword :)

sebweb
09-21-2015, 09:24 AM
Youtube is definitely not to be underestimated. It's brought me some very nice results in the past.

Olson
09-22-2015, 07:15 AM
YouTube is a very good marketing tool. It all depends on your business. You can remove a corporate blog, or presentation of your product/service and then promote it in social networks.

Brittany
12-19-2015, 08:55 AM
I can not impress enough the importance of youtube as a marketing tool. Its a site which hosts video without any cost and is the 3rd most popular site in the world in terms of traffic. So, it shows that if you are able to make something popular on youtube, you'll be able to make it popular all across the globe. Most of the companies nowadays use youtube as a site to upload advertisements about their current and upcoming products.

dmoss
12-27-2015, 10:57 PM
yap youtube its a powerful marketing media, because it has a lot of viewers and subcribers, and that didnt count for many major label brand sponsored and artist whom joint that, so if you want t promotote on youtube, i suggest you do it now

Malik Suleman
12-28-2015, 12:46 PM
you can pay google to market your product

benteng
12-29-2015, 05:05 AM
YouTube is the 2nd biggest search engine in the world after Google with billions of people watching videos on a daily basis. You cannot underestimate the power of Youtube.
Everyone on here has mentioned that you can start a channel, post videos and start gaining subscribers but this is the old-fashioned way of advertising with Youtube. I'm not sure if many people on here are aware but YouTube are now owned by Google and have a dedicated advertising platform where you can display your videos "in-stream" or "in-display" to your target audience.

In-stream videos are the ones that show sometimes before you start watching a video and in-display show on the right-hand side of the page just above the "recommended videos" section. Youtube is a great platform to market on at the moment because it is still in its infancy with regards to the advertising side of it. So it is very cheap for you to advertise with them at the moment. YouTube won't charge you until someone watches 30 seconds of your video. So if someone watched 5 seconds of your ad and clicked through to your landing page, you wouldn't get charged. I've seen some ridiculous click-through rates, conversion rates and ROI's with people advertising on YouTube, I mean ridiculous.

YouTube works on a pay-per-impression basis (even though you don't get charged until after 30 seconds has been watched) most people end up pressing the "skip ad" button after five seconds. The percentage of people that do this obviously depends on the quality of your advertm how engaging it is in the first five seconds and the people you are targeting.

YouTube allows you to target people in many different ways. You can narrow your prospects down by doing keyword target, location targeting, placement targeting, channel targeting and more. Placement targeting is the most accurate as you can target specific videos that will trigger your ad, although you will need to have a high amount of placements for you to start getting a decent number of impressions and views.
It is one of the cheapest platforms to advertise on at the moment with costs starting at 5 pence GBP per view (depeding on the competition) - it can be a fantastic way to raise brand awareness or market products to a hungry target audience.
The Google adwords platform is integrated with youtube so you setup and submit your ads through there for them to start displaying on YouTube.

One big downside to advertising on YouTube that I will mention is that they seem to be extreamely strict with aporoving ads at the moment. I've worked with many clients who've randomly had their websites suspended for questionable reasons. You really have to do things by the book and have all your disclaimers in place if you're making any sort of claims with your products. If you're an affiliate marketer with crappy thin sites I woulden't bother even trying as you will never get approved. The support team for Google are based in India and are terrible, to put thing politely. Half the time they don't know what they are talking about so it can be very difficult for you to get to the bottom of your problem.

Hope you guys find this post useful.

Brittany
01-02-2016, 03:54 AM
YouTube indeed is a very good way to promote your business. uploading a quality video about your business will make you more popular and helps you create a brand name of yours.

Malik Suleman
01-06-2016, 12:55 AM
seo of your videos will make your videos on the top of google.

ridgley
01-14-2016, 09:42 PM
Youtube is owned by giant search engine so, it is good source in driving traffic and in ranking factor. Although, there quite difference in ranking in SERP and youtube.

Jackie Chan
01-16-2016, 10:51 AM
Not a bad idea sharing content on Youtube in order to get more traffic.

campbelljof
01-18-2016, 06:24 AM
People includes Youtube in one of the top marketing plan. So go for it.

Brittany
02-06-2016, 10:43 AM
is a robust advertising device. You do not always need to advertise through provides. You can film a brief film or demonstration about your goods and services and you may discuss it upon internet sites. Both function perfectly together. You don't need to be considered a professional. You can write down ideas together with your group and you will develop interesting suggestions in regards to what might become the easiest way where you are able to attract clients.

Yani
02-18-2016, 07:38 PM
YouTube is a powerful tool in utilizing your video marketing strategy (that is now dominating the digital marketing

In order to create an effective video marketing campaign, you must consider the following:

1. Tell a Story

2. Incorporate your Video with the Best YouTube Ideas (here are some strategies (https://valoso.com/blog/video-marketing-strategy-10-ways-to-increase-your-website-traffic/)that you can use)
3. Make sure that your video is good (visually appealing and professional looking)
4. Make your video as short as possible
5. Release your video on weekdays
6. Make it Shareable and Likeable to your networks
7. Connect with the People involved in your video
8. Go Beyond YouTube
9. Make Sure it is Easy to Reach You
10. Connect with your Audience Once Your Video Goes Viral

Hope this helps! :)

Bobby Lin
02-29-2016, 09:09 PM
Video is essential to any business's marketing strategy. YouTube, among other social media, is an excellent way to connect with, communicate with, and grow your audience. YouTube can be used in many different ways/genres: commercials/ads, tutorials/how-tos, comedy, vlogging, entertainment, information, etc. Use whatever suits your niche and brand.

Branding your videos is important as well so you can connect with your audience and be recognized. This article helps explain some branding strategies for YouTube:

Like you said, you're just looking for input. There is a TON of input, information, data, opinions, studies, articles, videos, etc. on the web on this topic. Learning about different educated and reliable strategies and techniques for using YouTube as a marketing strategy is a great way to test the waters and learn what works best for your business.

Hope this helps!

MosheC
03-14-2016, 03:45 PM
Post videos of helpful tips to your target audience, that's it.

Stefth
03-24-2016, 09:08 PM
Here's another idea: interactive videos. It is a whole new level of communication with your audience, and it gets you insights on how your viewers think while they're watching your videos. Mix interactiveness with YouTube and there you have it - the most powerful marketing combo now days. Check out this useful article for more info on interactive videos: https://valoso.com/blog/business-needs-interactive-video/

web designer company
04-01-2016, 06:31 AM
Businesses are flocking to video content marketing as an efficient and wickedly effective content tactic. But the focus on making the video often overshadows the marketing of it. And winning followers on YouTube requires different strategies than doing so through other types of content marketing.

roycpo
04-02-2016, 01:45 PM
You Tube is an interesting place where you could promote any online business and that helps to get more traffic.

nani244
04-05-2016, 05:19 AM
YouTube has built-in Analytics that make it easy to see how your ad performs. You can also make adjustments to your ad at anytime, and run multiple ads at once to see which works best.

Miranda Right
04-12-2016, 02:24 PM
Because of its popularity and features, YouTube can be a useful marketing channel for businesses.

loyaanderson
04-14-2016, 11:51 PM
You tube recently acts as a great tool to advertise your business.Social media another tool to develop and promote your business, many software companies like Apptivo & Salesforce use You- tube to give a live video to there customers. If we use the tool properly it is amazing.

rohitnagpure336
04-16-2016, 04:04 AM
We can say that Youtube is the second search engine where people are searches their needs so we can promote our business or products through make video and promote by youtube.

Ghany
04-24-2016, 04:11 AM
1. Start by using the tools available directly through YouTube. For example, provide a detailed and accurate title and description to each of your videos, and associate tags (keywords) that are directly relevant.

2. Use a call to action within your videos to encourage people to like, rate, comment on and share your videos.

3. Begin by promoting your videos to the people you know, including your real-life friends, relatives, customers and clients. Ask these people to watch your video(s) and share them with their online friends.

4. Take advantage of the power and capabilities of the online social networking sites to promote your videos. As a spokesperson for your company, for example, become active on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, as well as other relevant services. Be sure to create an online presence for your business on Facebook and/or Google+, and then use that presence to promote your videos.

5. Incorporate your videos into your own company’s website and blog.

6. Share links to your videos with your existing customers or clients via opt-in email.

7. Use public relations techniques, such as using press releases to contact bloggers, editors, reporters and producers in order to generate free media coverage for your videos in mainstream media, as well as in blogs that cater to your target audience.

8. Get your videos (and your YouTube Channel page) listed with the major search engines, including Google, Yahoo! and Bing, and then focus on SEO strategies to get the best possible listing placements.

9. Try to collaborate on videos with other companies that are already utilizing YouTube effectively and that are targeting the same audience, but that are not in direct competition with you. This will allow you to capture the attention of your collaborator’s viewers and subscribers.

10. Start promoting your YouTube channel within your company’s printed catalogs, brochures, and sales materials, as well as within its existing traditional advertising.

11. Consider paying for keyword advertising on Google, Yahoo!, Bing and Facebook. Google AdWords for Video is also a very cost-effective and powerful tool for promoting YouTube videos.

12. If you have the budget, hire a YouTube video marketing company to help you plan and implement an online promotional campaign for your videos.

Singhfrancesess
05-04-2016, 03:22 AM
increased the views on your video and attach adsense adds in your video...

hathi99
05-19-2016, 12:14 AM
I think that the real power in Youtube is the fact that if you have a younger audience they now search on youtube for anything they want to find out, instead of google! This means that if you are targeting this market segment you can only ignore youtube content creation at your peril. You could quickly become irrelevant to this audience through making this mistake. And if you don't have the time or inclination to create your own content you can Hijack others content (all above board), one of my links below has a free course you can do to tell you how, I recommend it, as it has made a big difference for some of my sites.

sixking
05-19-2016, 02:53 PM
Why not? There are milion users every day. Perfect place for targeted trafic

Sean Vangill
05-19-2016, 05:01 PM
It is very simple to edit and post videos on youtube nowadays. You can literally shoot and edit everything on your phone. Even if you are not creating a video yourself there are other ways to utilize youtube for promotion as others have mentioned. We now live in a world where you can become a celebrity through social media. Instagram, Vine and Youtube stars are very common and known to promote products in vlogs, skits, tutorials and more. Connecting with one of these online personalities is another way to promote your business. Obviously the more popular the celebrity is the more you may have to shell out however you can look into up and coming channels that have a steady growing fan base with potential.

If you are looking to learn how to shoot video yourself there are many tutorials online. you can also take a look at this guide here on shooting quality video from your phone http://fitsmallbusiness.com/pro-quality-product-video/

Stefth
06-13-2016, 11:41 PM
Here's a really useful article explaining 4 reasons why video marketing campaigns usually fail: https://valoso.com/blog/4-reasons-why-your-video-strategy-isnt-working/

paulaugust
06-14-2016, 12:17 AM
In simple way is to make attractive short duration video and make audience to convenience to take a proper actions to improve your business

WebsiteDoctor
06-14-2016, 10:58 AM

Thank you!

Many service businesses work well with video, particularly where you can demonstrate your expertise by educating the viewer (prospective customer) on how to do something. That positions you as an expert, builds your audience and reputation. The most common fear is "If I show them how to do it, they won't hire me" - don't worry about that aspect, most people won't want to do complex tasks themselves once they see how difficult it is.

ronniewill
06-21-2016, 03:48 AM
Yes. YouTube is a great social media tool to promote videos. Videos of your company, products or services should be made but the duration should be less than 1 minute. And then do social media marketing of your videos on other social media tools.

ElaineArthurr
12-09-2016, 05:22 AM
yes youtube take huge people many people want how the product work or used youtube are best placed to show that

luffy268
12-13-2016, 04:09 AM
Here are 8 benefits that YouTube can provide to your business.
1. Tap Into The Horde of YouTube’s Traffic
2. Marketing On YouTube Will Help You Get Found On Google
3. Your Content Never Dies
4. Grow Your Audience Worldwide
5. Build Your Email List in YouTube
6. Your Audience Will Promote You and Buy from You
7. Target Your Audience with AdWords for Video
8. Make Money with AdSense for Video

TheDogLine
01-22-2017, 09:35 AM
Hi Angelica, I agree that Youtube can be a good advertising tool if you know how to use it. Remember it has the thumbs up and down button so if you are not posting relevant content then it is doing you more harm than good. You need to know how to use it in order to help you in your online business.

CyberJohn
02-03-2017, 09:01 AM
Hey! here are the ways on how to use Youtube as a strategy in Marketing

12 Strategies for Promoting Your YouTube Videos (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1458/12-strategies-for-promoting-your-youtube-videos)

aloneshawon24
09-16-2017, 02:16 PM
I Can Promote Your Channel By Growing Subscribers.
To Get Permanent Subscribers At A Cheap Rate, Order Me On Fiverr.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER FOR GET SUBSCRIBERS (https://www.fiverr.com/s2/116d67e54b)

shruti001
09-21-2017, 04:49 AM
Youtube has a great number of audience. you can film your services and upload them on youtube. it will help to increase your number, but optimization is also needed on Youtube.

TheDogLine
10-03-2017, 03:19 AM
Youtube is one of the best ways to advertise. You can create a short commercial that relates to your business. Consider choosing the best title, quality of cinematography, and the attribute of the whole clip.

jeffwilliams
10-03-2017, 03:54 AM
Youtube is 2nd big search engine after Google. You can create your profession related videos and mention your website link in the video. For this, your video should be informative and interesting. So that, video encourage visitors to watch complete video and visit to your website also.

rajveer12
11-22-2017, 05:30 AM
Well, YouTube is one of the most popular media for advertising. But, you need to be very creative and unique while creating a video for uploading. otherwise people can not find any interesting in your video then it may affect inversely on your campaign. After uploading your video on your YouTube channel you must have to share the link of your video with the attractive caption... So be unique with the content show your creativity and get the popularity....;)

Rahulrock01
11-22-2017, 07:14 AM
good one, suggest me how i can do youtube SEO?

TheDogLine
11-25-2017, 12:06 AM
You can create a commercial for the services you offer then share it to your other social media sites. Remember to keep your video short but sweet, Be clear about what your business offers since the video may be your sole communication with a site's viewers and Provide clear next steps for customers to take after finishing the video.

cuong24081995
12-24-2017, 07:26 AM
I think it works best when you demo your products. I have seen technology brands demo their products and it is always a hit. I also love to see those videos.

zylgwyn
02-24-2018, 11:54 AM
It's not necessarily for advertisiing purpose, you can create video content that your audience will find it attractive.
The objective can be a regular vlogging and/or short video presentation, as long as you know who your audience is. Remember, more than 80% of content in social media right now are in video format. So, it will be hard to beat if you are relying only image type against other Social media marketer.

PatrickRiceCo
02-26-2018, 06:01 PM
YouTube can be a very successful marketing tactic.

The problem most small businesses I have seen with YouTube is that they do not commit. If you are going to create a YouTube page and have a single video, it will not work.

Now if you create honestly good content that people on YouTube would enjoy, or that show off your product very well, it can be amazing.

PatrickRiceCo
02-26-2018, 06:04 PM
YouTube can be a very successful marketing tactic.

The problem most small businesses I have seen with YouTube is that they do not commit. If you are going to create a YouTube page and have a single video, it will not work.

Now if you create honestly good content that people on YouTube would enjoy, or that show off your product very well, it can be amazing.

lithiumbattery
03-27-2018, 01:16 AM
YouTube can be great strategy if your videos are good. else it wont be useful. So make some videos that are really good.

medialyzemarketing
03-30-2018, 11:31 AM
Below the top 6 YouTube marketing strategy

1. Strategic Keyword Research
2. Perfect Attention-grabbing Thumbnails
3. Add Subtitles To Your Videos
4. Share YouTube video link in another website
5. Optimize Your Channel Page
6. Calls to Action

coreisolutions
05-23-2018, 08:05 AM
You can create some videos to promote your business and share on youtube, you will get visitors very soon.

sinemafilms
09-03-2018, 02:27 AM
You Tube is 2nd largest social platform and best for marketing of your product or services. It is suitable for both products and services. Best results can be drawn only if you advertise video content. If you have high quality video content or corporate video you can attract the attention of your target audience and generate quality lead and business. If you need best corporate video production company then approach Sinema Films in New York.

Thank you!

Lauradawson13
09-03-2018, 05:52 AM
Yes because we are also the blogger and I found every blogger makes the video because of earning money due to likes or subscribe.

bookcabsinchandigarh
09-03-2018, 06:21 AM

Note:-Cabs in Chandigarh (http://www.cabsinchandigarh.com) offers you taxi services anytime and everywhere near Chandigarh region. Our popular destinations are chandigrah, shimla, kasauli, manali, rothang pass, sach pas etc. You can book cab anytime at low rates. Our cabs are neat and clean and drivers are well experienced.

vedamayureda
09-07-2018, 04:26 AM
We have to create videos that are user-friendly according to our business and also we have to post videos of our current updates and the product videos. So it can easily reach the customers when they search in Youtube.

DAnIelAiDeN
09-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Hi Everyone..........................!
Do Your Research. One of the most undervalued aspects of content marketing is getting a firm grasp of the landscape. ...
Make A List Of Content Buckets. ...
Create A Content Cadence.
Add Subtitles To Your Videos. ...
Collaborate.
Thanks.......................

carminemastro
09-09-2018, 07:46 AM
It's all about providing value and being patient. YouTube is a great source of traffic and I'm just starting to implement it now for some of my businesses. Answer questions that your customers would have and create a consistent upload schedule.

peter458
09-17-2018, 07:27 AM
Youtube is a big platform to promote your business or services through quality videos..

Shrija Shetty
09-18-2018, 03:34 AM
It's really the best way to do online marketing on social channels like YouTube. As so many unknown people get connected to YouTube for solving their queries and for entertainment. Most important that you have to add interesting features related to your business product, services and their details. The information should be useful for the visitor so that they must have to subscribe, like, comment your channel. The increase in leads definitely increase the number clients. Be active on your channel so everytime visitor get fresh new content in your video.

Legion
09-20-2018, 12:29 PM
YouTube is a fantastic traffic source. You're most engaged prospects will come from there.

I would recommend this however,

put a link in the description to a sales funnel and start by collecting their email address so that you can market to them later if they don't buy right away on the funnel.

People on YouTube have a lot of content coming at them, and even if they subscribe they will most likely get distracted by something else. You need to get those people who do watch into your world (ie: email list, funnel, retargeting ads, etc)

Hope this helps!

ayushbpl
09-22-2018, 01:07 AM
i saw your que its very useful for every one..................
.................................................. ............................
.................................................. ............................
best event planner in bhopal (https://www.rajputanaevent.com)

kandomarketer
09-24-2018, 04:32 AM
Hello there!
Youtube can be very powerful if executed properly.

Video series help build interest and awareness for your brand. Take a look at Blendtec, a blende (https://www.youtube.com/user/Blendtec)r- A boring product at first glance, right? Well, they decided to create a Youtube channel attempting to blend anything and everything to show off how strong their blender is. Their Youtube channel has almost 1million subsribers, think that boosted their sales??

If you are looking for a guide to help give you ideas with more examples like this, check out this Youtube Social Media Marketing guide (https://www.juicer.io/blog/7-youtube-social-media-strategies-for-success). This breaks down some tips and tricks to help boost your Youtube channel for business.

andreausa
10-03-2018, 04:43 AM
Yes, Youtube is a powerful marketing channel to advertise your product/services.

SeanRoess
10-03-2018, 07:33 AM
For YT marketing only one step
make videos daily basic
or promote this in social media.......

awatasoftsys
10-04-2018, 01:20 AM
yes, youtube is a marketing strategy and it is most popular because more visitors we can get on youtube.

wjohnwallace
12-22-2018, 05:22 AM
Use Skippable or Non-skippable video ads to show your complete ads for visitors.

deepakdubey
02-14-2019, 03:49 AM
YouTube is one of the biggest websites around – to be more specific, it’s currently the second most popular website in the world. If you want to be successful on YouTube, you need to make sure that you have the time and the resources to publish quality content on a consistent basis.

Another big reason why YouTube is such an attractive option for marketing purposes is that it’s all about video. Video has consistently proven itself as one of the best-performing forms of content in terms of engagement, and just because you’re creating them for YouTube doesn’t mean that you can’t repurpose your videos. These videos would be great for your other social profiles, your email marketing campaigns, your website and landing pages, and any other platforms or channels you might be using.

Sunita
02-20-2019, 06:22 AM
No, well in that case you may make some small videos showing how you work in your specific field.
Say "Thelewalas" do their youtube marketing by making small videos and upload them over youtube by themselves or others.

cognitive
02-20-2019, 10:39 AM
For proper YouTube marketing we need more watch time is required

growth
02-20-2019, 10:12 PM
Consistency is the key strategy factor for YouTube Marketing. As you can see the successful YouTube publishers have a very strict publishing schedule and they always stick to it.

sokitium
03-02-2019, 03:59 AM
We sell goods on webmebe (https://webmebe.com.vn/). Now investing in branding. It should still focus on 2 channels of fb, google and youtube. Because these 3 channels bring a huge amount of access and customers

cognitive
03-05-2019, 03:32 AM
YouTube is one of the best tool to market your product. Now social values are also injected in this tool to make its horizon more wide

mayoskinclinic
03-19-2019, 03:17 AM
thanks for sharing with us

robcummings
03-29-2019, 10:56 AM
I believe that YouTube and Instagram are the most effective platforms for promoting brand, service, product or business because they have the largest amount of active users. I promote my online business on these platforms and it gets me a great result, but growing the audience requires a lot of time and efforts. That is why I use additional service socialboss.org (https://socialboss.org/buy-youtube-views/) to attract the attention of new viewers and subscribers.

abdulkaddir
04-10-2019, 11:12 PM
Youtube is also a good option to promote business online.

Jays Octave
08-03-2019, 07:44 AM
Well, As my opnion, YouTube is today become the brand social media network which has the billions of users. So, if you are planning to telecast your business marketing on Youtube. Best part is the Short Presentation that explain your service or product.

rickylarson
08-06-2019, 12:38 AM
Yes, youtube is a huge marketing statergy. You can optimize your business to make a video and upload on youtube.

Best SEO Services
(https://www.solutionsurface.com/seo-services/)

rickylarson
08-08-2019, 12:29 AM
Yes, Youtube is marketing strategy to optimize a huge and small business. And it works best and give positive results about the optimization of any business

Best Digital Marketing Company (https://www.solutionsurface.com/seo-services/)

qdcmkt
08-17-2019, 05:51 AM
being the second largest search engine you can definitely get a good share of voice.

QDC Software
https://www.quickdrycleaning.com

Lucas21
08-29-2019, 01:36 AM
YouTube’s not just the second most popular website; it’s also the second most popular search engine – topped only by Google. This means that the platform presents a huge potential for reach for your business.

Harish-Bhatia
08-29-2019, 05:14 AM
Here are The Top 10 Tips For YouTube Marketing:

1. Outrank Your Competitor with Keyword Research and Tags

2. Double Your Search Traffic With Compelling Custom Video Thumbnails

3. How to Properly Upload Video to YouTube From Start to Finish for Best Results

4. Boost Brand Awareness with Your Unique Banner

5. Grow Your YouTube Channel and Increase Watch Time

6. Increase Your Odds of Nailing the Sale

7. Use Intros Sparingly – Get to the Point

8. Become an Expert Storyteller with Video

9. Create a Powerful End of Video Experience

10. Embed YouTube Video as Powerful SEO Growth Strategy

amayajace
10-30-2019, 01:49 AM
Create a YouTube channel for business. Before you do anything, open a Brand Account on Google.
Learn about your audience.
Research your competition

CliffordPhillips
10-31-2019, 04:02 AM
YouTube is your best channel to use for video marketing. Used efficiently video marketing can help to build trust.

ilyasgohar
10-31-2019, 10:22 AM
YouTube is really a very good way to promote your business. Uploading a high quality video about your business will make you more popular and helps you create a brand name of yours.

debora
12-12-2019, 04:53 AM
Here, we outline 6 tactics for an effective YouTube marketing strategy:
1. Do Your Research
This is, of course, the first step to any content marketing strategy. Just like you wouldn’t write a blog before knowing what your audience wants to read about or how blog writing works, diving headfirst into video content without any information isn’t the smartest idea.
The best thing to do when developing your YouTube marketing strategy is to see what your competitors are doing. What kind of video content are they producing? How successful is their video content? Are there gaps in the content they produce? Look at what is already out there and what is or is not succeeding before you begin to build out your own content.
2. Create Useful, Creative Content
When creating content for YouTube, it’s important to consider why people are interacting with video content more than any other content type. It’s because they find video to be more personal and engaging than blogs, whitepapers and ebooks, and are looking for the entertainment value of video paired with the utility of conventional formats.

So what does this mean for video creators? The number one thing to keep in mind is that you must keep your content interesting. While people would prefer to watch a video tutorial, if you create an unappealing video of someone droning on about how to use a product, the customer will likely abandon the video, and in some cases, the product.
You have an endless variety of video topics to choose from. You could create content on how to use a product, success stories of people who’ve used it, office culture videos, demo videos—if it can be presented in a creative, useful way, it’s worth exploring.
3. Partner With Others
YouTube is dominated by a unique form of celebrity that has only been around for the past few years—the YouTuber. These stars build huge followings around their channels, which can garner millions of followers and billions of views.
While there’s a common misconception that YouTubers attract only the millennial audience, thousands of popular content creators geared towards older individuals would disagree. There are YouTube stars for every interest—while the stereotypical YouTuber vlogs about beauty, video gaming or fashion, many of them make videos about home organization, parenting, car repair and everything else that could interest a consumer.
4. Link Back To Your Website
While this may sound simplistic, it’s actually one of the best ways to drive traffic to your website. This can be done in two ways—you can add an annotation within your video that will take users to your site once they click on it, or you could add a link in your description box below the video.
5. Create Calls-to-Action
While inserting traditional button CTAs isn’t an option in YouTube marketing, you still need to create calls-to-action for your users. What are you asking them to do at the end of each video?
Well, the answer should depend on which stage of the funnel the video is geared towards. If it’s an introductory video, ask them to like and subscribe to your page for more content. If it’s a demo video, ask them to check out your website for more information. Creating calls-to-action in your videos will actively guide your viewers through the sales funnel and help you see results faster.
6. Be Consistent
It’s understandable that many businesses find a YouTube channel harder to maintain than, say, a blog—YouTube videos can rack up production costs quickly, and the script-writing, filming and editing can take a lot of time. However, YouTube must be treated the same as any other part of your content strategy.

Urbanthakre
12-12-2019, 05:13 AM
In 2020, People are more using videos than reading blogs for educate themselves. since today youtube is the best channel to market your product or services. Make short videos and publish it.

vinitha
12-13-2019, 05:10 AM
Create a YouTube channel for business. Before you do anything, open a Brand Account on Google. ...
Learn about your audience. ...
Research your competition. ...
Learn from your favorite channels. ...
Optimize your videos for SEO to get views. ...
Upload and schedule your videos.

mikeadams559
12-17-2019, 11:03 AM
Yes youtube is a great tool when it comes to marketing

AarushiAashi
12-19-2019, 11:12 AM
step YouTube promoting procedure

Make a YouTube channel for business. Before you do anything, open a Brand Account on Google.

Find out about your crowd.

Research your opposition.

Gain from your preferred channels.

yatharthmarketing
01-25-2020, 02:50 AM
According to me, there are millions of users nowadays using youtube to promote their business. It is a powerful platform like any other Social Media Platform. If you have a huge number of follower on your channel then you can gain your Sales of your business.

thinktankermark
01-25-2020, 07:36 AM
Through youtube you can demonstrate your product or services. Its easy to get brand awarness and most of the poeple now a days see the Youtube as compared to the netflix or prime video.

lishmaliny
02-05-2020, 08:04 AM
Create a YouTube channel for business. Before you do anything, open a Brand Account on Google.
Research your competition.
Learn from your favorite channels.
Optimize your videos for SEO to get views.

lishmaliny
02-10-2020, 03:04 AM

vision2020
02-15-2020, 06:15 PM
Here's something that may work for you, especially if you are new to internet marketing like I am.
In this free webinar a new marketer that made a huge commission shows you how to use social media and she even offers to do the work for you to promote and sale their product giving you the commission.
Let me know what you think http://j.mp/ExclusiveTrainingFromWes

lishmaliny
02-17-2020, 07:15 AM

MyBag555
03-11-2020, 04:20 AM
Create a Company YouTube channel
Open a company account on Google, before you do anything
Get to know your audience
Research the rivalry
Choose from the sites you like
Customize the SEO videos to get scores
Download your files, and schedule them.

lishmaliny
03-13-2020, 06:32 AM
Strategize your YouTube presence ahead of time and plan your videos in advance to make sure you publish new content regularly. Create different types of videos to appeal to a wider audience.

Geethan
04-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Video content is an important aspect of social media marketing and if you are using the Youtube platform for brand promotion, then you need to be strategic. ... Optimize your videos for SEO to get views. Pick the right title (with the right keywords) Make an interesting thumbnail.

vinitha seo
04-10-2020, 04:59 AM
YouTube marketing can be an intimidating tool for brands. That’s why we’ve created this complete guide for YouTube pros and newcomers alike. Below we’ll walk through each step of marketing on YouTube — from how to create a YouTube channel and optimize videos for SEO to how to run a YouTube advertising campaign and interpret video analytics.

Ryan78
04-14-2020, 09:34 AM
Codeine is one of the most common drugs that is usually used in pain treatment. Serenity codeine withdrawal treatment can help provide relief to the patients who form an addiction to the drug.

master64
04-15-2020, 09:04 AM
Marketing on YouTube is like marketing on other social platforms: the first step is to create your strategy. In order to create your YouTube marketing strategy, you’ll want to start by defining your goals.

kumari
04-16-2020, 12:06 PM
the first step is to create your strategy. In order to create your YouTube marketing strategy, you’ll want to start by defining your goals.

kumari
05-02-2020, 12:34 AM
Create a YouTube channel for business. ...
Upload and schedule your videos. ...
Optimize your channel to attract followers. ...
Try YouTube advertising.

Geethan
05-04-2020, 11:47 AM
Some Important YouTube Marketing strategy is the following:-

1. Audience Research

2. Creative Content

3. Partnerships

4. Link To Your Website

5. Call- to- Action

6. Consistency

mindcypress
05-06-2020, 08:27 AM
Youtube is a powerful advertising tool. You don't necessarily have to advertise through adds. You can film a short movie or presentation about your service or product and you can share it on social networks. The two function very well together. You don't have to be a professional.

master64
05-10-2020, 09:53 AM
Marketing on YouTube is like marketing on other social platforms: the first step is to create your strategy. In order to create your YouTube marketing strategy, you’ll want to start by defining your goals.

javiercamela
05-11-2020, 04:00 AM
You tube is very usefull and powerfull tool if you can use it or if it suits to your business. Can bring you a lot of new customers.

kumari
05-11-2020, 06:58 AM

Geethan
05-14-2020, 06:17 AM
Currently, major brands in the world often use YouTube videos to increase their brand identity, especially big consumered brands in the world such as Pepsi, Coca-Cola, or Samsung,..

Before you take decision to use YouTube video marketing, there is one important thing you need to understand: You are telling a story about yourself, your product, but it is not a video to build your personal popularity. So focusing on engagement, interaction with customers, instead of simply looking at the number of people watching that video or viewers. In other words, it is not necessary to have a viral video to be effective.

Artisingh1
05-14-2020, 01:05 PM
Create a YouTube channel for business.
Optimize your channel to attract followers.
Try YouTube advertising.

Artisingh1
05-16-2020, 11:52 AM
Try YouTube advertising.

Geethan
06-10-2020, 04:19 AM
Create a YouTube channel for business. ...
Upload and schedule your videos. ...
Optimize your channel to attract followers. ...
Try YouTube advertising.

Gwynnewer
06-19-2020, 12:57 AM
I think I know how YouTube works and I don't like the way it works. Seems like it's not simple to promote yourself, if you are not a +1M blogger. I want to say that it takes a lot of time and effort to get some views and subscribers. But anyway, you can read some informational websites and forums for YouTubers. I guess https://movavi.io/ is OK or https://www.tubics.com/blog/.

salesforcebofc
06-19-2020, 02:11 AM
Strategize your YouTube presence ahead of time and plan your videos in advance to make sure you publish new content regularly. Create different types of videos to appeal to a wider audience. Take the time to engage with your subscribers and viewers, as well as try to boost engagement with every video

umerghani25
06-19-2020, 02:49 AM
As you can see, the data says it all: YouTube is your best channel to use for video marketing. You can enjoy boosts in SEO, build your traffic and brand awareness, expand your social reach, market to audiences overseas, improve your ROI, and diversify your video marketing strategy with multiple channels.

PhilipSullivan
06-19-2020, 03:14 AM
ithink youtube may be good for as a marketing platform only if you have a good content there , quality videos , and you have a lot of subscribers . It is a good way for advertising.

PhilipSullivan
06-22-2020, 06:32 AM

Thank you!

Sharing your videos on social is an easy way to add additional insights to your video and engage with viewers. YouTube makes it incredibly simple for you and others to promote your video across other social networks. To share a video, just click the “Share” tab underneath the video. There you can select where to market the video. YouTube even provides a shortened URL to your video for convenient posting.
When promoting your YouTube channel or videos on your social media sites, consider the best marketing strategy. Simply sharing the video on your timeline or feed may not be the most effective option. Think of why you made the video. Maybe you created a tutorial because users were asking a lot of questions about how to use your product.
In that case, it might be best to respond to those questions with a link to your video. If you created a video as part of a larger campaign or global trend, be sure to include relevant #hashtags where appropriate to ensure your video is included in the conversation. If you created a video to build awareness around your brand, consider posting the link in your profile bios.

tarbha
07-03-2020, 09:50 AM
According to me yes, youtube is Big marketing way and strategy.

itznehamali
07-07-2020, 05:53 AM
As per my suggestion, YouTube is the best sourcing for marketing any business or product.

Lilykevin86
07-07-2020, 11:57 PM
Instructions to make a YouTube video advertising methodology; How to dispatch your technique with video tips and thoughts; How to deal with your YouTube channel.

Jone Mike
07-22-2020, 10:21 AM
Hey man , there is a marvelous course about Youtube marketing call "Tube Mastery and Monetization by Matt Par's Autowebinar", They will teach you how to marketing in youtube with simple steps. Check the link : https://bit.ly/3fQTsQb

FarrukhBukhari1
07-23-2020, 01:35 AM
Your YouTube Marketing Strategy should include: Audience Research. Creative Content. Partnerships.
Look at what is already out there and what is or is not succeeding before you begin to build out your own content.
Create Useful, Creative Content.
Link Back To Your Website.
Create Calls-to-Action.
Be Consistent.

itznehamali
07-23-2020, 11:47 AM
YouTube is the very huge traffic platform which is the best choice for the marketing strategy.

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 09:10 AM
Today's Marketing Strategies and Maximization of Profits

How Would You Like To Attend This*NEW Virtual Event With Me?

Lets transform our life In one weekend together

http://becomingthemillionairestudent.com/?affiliate_id=2582722

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

✔ How to BRAND ourselves and MARKET our products and services online/offline.

✔ How to NEGOTIATE, CLOSE and master the art of PERSUASION and SALES.

✔ How to have a ROCK SOLID mindset through the toughest times in the world.

✔ How to CUSTOMISE your pitch in 3 MINUTES for the right audience.

✔ How to MAXIMISE our brain as well as stay ahead with brain hacks.

✔ How to ADJUST to the new economy.

WHERE?

From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Device)

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

WHO ARE WE GOING TO BE MENTORED BY?

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

HOW DO I RESERVE MY SEAT?

http://becomingthemillionairestudent.com/?affiliate_id=2582722

raviseo121
07-27-2020, 12:40 AM

stevealex000
07-27-2020, 04:55 AM
YouTube is your best channel to use for video promoting. You can appreciate helps in SEO, construct your traffic and brand mindfulness, extend your social reach, market to crowds abroad, improve your ROI, and expand your video advertising system with various channels.

jayam
08-04-2020, 08:58 AM
Build Your YouTube Brand Channel. ...
Consistently Create and Add Compelling Videos to Your Channel. ...
Leverage YouTube Tools and Features. ...
Optimize Video Titles for YouTube Voice Search. ...
Optimize Your YouTube Video Description and Thumbnails.

valluri
08-04-2020, 09:10 AM
Set a goal.
Define your audience.
Create a distribution strategy.
Content scope and research.
Create a production system.

amelyjcob
08-06-2020, 06:55 AM
YouTube Marketing Strategy. With YouTube being touted as the world's second largest search engine (behind Google), it is a valuable opportunity for marketers to get their brands and organizations discovered and to connect via video. Your YouTube Marketing Strategy should include: Audience Research.

Alejandroroz40
08-06-2020, 07:00 AM
It´s all about content. We are a locksmith brand and only now we begin to create video content for our business.

newlooksales
08-06-2020, 12:36 PM
YouTube video marketing is one of the strong marketing way for promoting any brand or products globally, If we can promote our products with proper way.

Joshua21
08-07-2020, 02:05 AM
This article about a youtube engagement rate formula (https://livedune.com/blog/ways-to-measure-engagement-rate) might interest you, I guess. You can also check out other articles on this site, it would be useful.

jacksonsamy2
10-23-2020, 07:32 AM
Learn from your favourite channels.
Optimize your videos to get views.
Try YouTube advertising.

johnbell121
10-26-2020, 12:59 AM
A good YouTube marketing strategy involves leveraging all the tools and features at your disposal and employing them to build engagement. It also involves keeping a watch on the industry as well as your competitors.

Geethan
11-03-2020, 12:17 AM
YouTube is one of the greatest platforms for doing marketing. The main reason is that people prefer watching videos to reading blog articles. Video content is easier for your audience to consume and share. If you want your video to appear in search results, optimize your metadata.

Saravanan12
11-03-2020, 08:25 AM
With YouTube being touted as the world's second largest search engine (behind Google), it is a valuable opportunity for marketers to get their brands and organizations discovered and to connect via video. Your YouTube Marketing Strategy should include: Audience Research.

Geetha john
11-27-2020, 12:35 AM
YouTube marketing strategy. Create a YouTube channel for business. Learn about your audience. Research your competition. Learn from your favourite channels. Optimize your videos to get views. Upload and schedule your videos. Optimize your channel to attract followers. Try YouTube advertising.

raviseo120
11-27-2020, 09:54 AM

Geetha john
12-02-2020, 01:12 AM
Create a YouTube channel for business. Learn about your audience. Research your competition. Learn from your favourite channels. Optimize your videos to get views. Upload and schedule your videos. Optimize your channel to attract followers. Try YouTube advertising.

Saravanan12
12-19-2020, 03:22 AM
Create lean-back content. One of the biggest misconceptions about YouTube is that success only happens if a video goes viral. ...
Be consistent. ...
Build a community. ...
Encourage action. ...
Optimise for search. ...
Think mobile. ...
Think about micro-moments. ...
Be wise with influencers.

kuldeep123
12-19-2020, 05:58 AM
Now a days its being much and more competition to promote any business on youtube

jayam12
12-21-2020, 06:22 AM
-step YouTube marketing strategy. Create a YouTube channel for business. Learn about your audience. Research your competition. Learn from your favourite channels. Optimize your videos to get views. Upload and schedule your videos. Optimize your channel to attract followers. Try YouTube advertising.

mithu
12-21-2020, 06:28 AM
Strategize your YouTube presence ahead of time and plan your videos in advance to make sure you publish new content regularly. Create different types of videos to appeal to a wider audience. Take the time to engage with your subscribers and viewers, as well as try to boost engagement with every video.

Geethan
12-22-2020, 01:03 AM
YouTube marketing strategy. Create a YouTube channel for business. Learn about your audience. Research your competition. Learn from your favourite channels. Optimize your videos to get views. Upload and schedule your videos. Optimize your channel to attract followers. Try YouTube advertising.

Brownii
12-22-2020, 11:19 PM
Honestly, I do not think Youtube is a reliable platform to promote any kind of product or service. Yes, it is a popular platform, but it has very strict rules and requirements for the product owners compared with others. I friendly recommend you to pick other platforms according to your niche. For example, if you are a musician, try to check this (https://musicvertising.com/free-playlist-submission/) one. You have an opportunity to get free promotion through popular playlists there.

Geetha john
12-22-2020, 11:58 PM

Nags
12-23-2020, 12:50 AM
Youtube is a good platform to promote your business.It is the second search engine after google in terms of users.You can make video on a subject and upload to youtube to get exposure.Optimisation of youtube videos ensures good result.

Rahul28
12-31-2020, 07:51 AM
YouTube is your best channel to use for video marketing. You can enjoy boosts in SEO, build your traffic and brand awareness, expand your social reach, market to audiences overseas, improve your ROI, and diversify your video marketing strategy with multiple channels.

Bigil
01-01-2021, 11:31 PM
Youtube is a powerful advertising tool. You don't necessarily have to advertise through adds. You can film a short movie or presentation about your service or product and you can share it on social networks. The two function very well together. You don't have to be a professional. You can brainstorm with your team and you can come up with interesting ideas as to what would be the best way in which you can attract customers.

Geetha
01-02-2021, 12:30 AM
Try YouTube advertising.

MASTERO
01-20-2021, 12:15 AM
Try YouTube advertising.

jayam12
01-22-2021, 05:45 AM
Try YouTube advertising.

mithu
01-22-2021, 05:52 AM
Not only does YouTube allow a business to gain more exposure through video marketing, but the platform also helps connect businesses with current and potential customers through video comments. There's no better time to utilize YouTube as a marketing tool to build more authority, trust and market reach, than right now.

valluri
01-22-2021, 05:55 AM
Create lean-back content. One of the biggest misconceptions about YouTube is that success only happens if a video goes viral. ...
Be consistent. ...
Build a community. ...
Encourage action. ...
Optimise for search. ...
Think mobile. ...

Bigil
01-23-2021, 02:56 AM
Youtube is a powerful advertising tool. You don't necessarily have to advertise through adds. You can film a short movie or presentation about your service or product and you can share it on social networks. The two function very well together.

MASTERO
01-27-2021, 12:08 AM
Try YouTube advertising.

alishbasaki
01-29-2021, 11:59 PM
Make a YouTube channel for business.
Examination your opposition.
Gain from your number one channels.
Enhance your recordings to get sees.
Transfer and timetable your recordings.
Upgrade your channel to draw in supporters.
Attempt YouTube promoting.

KENZAdvertising2
01-30-2021, 01:32 AM
As per Pew research, web utilization among grown-ups has expanded by 5% inside the most recent three years. Computerized promoting administrations in Pakistan As an ever increasing number of individuals are taking part in advanced methods for buying and selling, disconnected advertising approaches are escaping date among organizations. Computerized advertising administrations in Lahore

master007
01-30-2021, 07:05 AM
Youtube is a powerful advertising tool. You don't necessarily have to advertise through adds. You can film a short movie or presentation about your service or product and you can share it on social networks. The two function very well together.

amitdigital
02-01-2021, 11:35 PM

Perfect reply.... agree with your comments..
prostate surgery expert in gurugram (https://saisiddhihospital.com) l Best Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Stone Surgery in Gurgaon (https://saisiddhihospital.com/what-is-the-cost-of-laparoscopic-gallbladder-surgery-in-gurgaon/)

Geetha
02-02-2021, 12:38 AM
Try YouTube advertising.

belljons
02-02-2021, 01:05 AM
10-step YouTube marketing strategy
Try YouTube advertising.

Geetha
02-08-2021, 12:09 AM
Try YouTube advertising.

JamesBradley
02-08-2021, 04:26 AM
As we all know that YouTube is a valuable social media platform for marketers & advertisers to get their brands and organizations discovered and to connect via video.
Here are the best strategies to use YouTube as a marketing strategy, as follows:-
Create a YouTube channel for business
Learn about your audience
Research your competition
Learn from your favorite channels
Optimize your videos to get views
Write a keyword-rich description
Add cards, end screens, bumper ads, and watermarks
Upload and schedule your videos
Optimize your channel to attract followers
Add social media links to your banner
Try YouTube advertising, etc.

amitdigital
02-08-2021, 06:04 AM
10-step YouTube marketing strategy

Try YouTube advertising.

Real Estate Lawyer in Brampton (https://patellawyer.com) l best lawyer in toronto (https://patellawyer.com) l notary public near me or toronto (https://patellawyer.com/notary/) l immigration lawyer toronto (https://patellawyer.com/immigration/)

jayam12
02-08-2021, 08:48 AM
Try YouTube advertising.

mithu
02-08-2021, 08:56 AM
Not only does YouTube allow a business to gain more exposure through video marketing, but the platform also helps connect businesses with current and potential customers through video comments. There's no better time to utilize YouTube as a marketing tool to build more authority, trust and market reach, than right now.

valluri
02-08-2021, 09:06 AM
Be consistent. ...
Build a community. ...
Encourage action. ...
Optimise for search. ...
Think mobile. ...

Geetha
02-09-2021, 01:08 AM
Try YouTube advertising.

master007
03-13-2021, 12:43 AM
A lot of companies are effectively utilizing youtube as an efficient marketing tool. Most of the companies generally start a channel on youtube on which they upload their advertisements. These advertisements are generally the ones which are being currently being played on tv. They also use youtube to create hype around a new product or sercice by showing the 'teaser' before the launch.

Rahul28
03-16-2021, 05:28 AM

debora
03-17-2021, 12:03 AM
YouTube marketing strategy
Try YouTube advertising.

raviseo121
03-17-2021, 01:10 AM

alishbasaki
03-18-2021, 12:08 AM
Make a YouTube channel for business.
Examination your opposition.
Gain from your number one channels.
Enhance your recordings to get sees.
Transfer and timetable your recordings.
Improve your channel to pull in adherents.
Attempt YouTube publicizing.

MASTERO
03-18-2021, 01:57 AM
Try YouTube advertising.

VaishG
03-18-2021, 09:08 AM
Yes, youtube can be used a great marketing strategy only if you know how to optimize it to reach right audience. It's all about social media marketing. If you want to learn latest marketing strategies then I would recommend a course that I do.

AADME is one of the best institute for digital marketing with awesome trainers who boost confidence in you and also set a business mindset to scale profit.

They will train you in multiple zones like social media,email marketing, SEO & SMM,blogging,ads, copywriting and freelance agency setup with multiple bootcamps and masterclass sessions round the year!

It's the best digital marketing course (https://www.aadme.co/digital-marketing-online-course/) for absolute beginners.

Rahul28
03-20-2021, 03:28 AM
Try YouTube advertising.

Lilykevin86
03-20-2021, 04:53 AM
With YouTube being promoted as the world's second biggest web index (behind Google), it is a significant chance for advertisers to get their brands and associations found and to interface by means of video. Your YouTube Marketing Strategy ought to include: Audience Research.

MASTERO
03-24-2021, 02:00 AM
Try YouTube advertising.

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:01 AM
A lot of companies are effectively utilizing youtube as an efficient marketing tool. Most of the companies generally start a channel on youtube on which they upload their advertisements. These advertisements are generally the ones which are being currently being played on tv.

Geetha
04-13-2021, 01:34 AM
Try YouTube advertising.

amitdigital
04-14-2021, 11:05 PM
Try YouTube advertising.

Japanese Language (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Institute for Japanese (https://akaruigroup.com/) l japanese translator (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Japanese language course (https://akaruigroup.com/) l japanese classes near me (https://akaruigroup.com/) l japanese language course (https://akaruigroup.com/)

master007
04-15-2021, 10:02 AM
You can make a commercial. You can browse youtube to see what others in your field have done. You can make a slideshow of photos of your service. You can film testimonials. I've seen some companies get personal and do employee interviews. There are so many things you can do with youtube.

Geetha
04-17-2021, 01:32 AM
Try YouTube advertising.

Bigil
04-19-2021, 10:36 AM
The good thing about Youtube video is that you can add web links in the video description right below the video window. It is like free advertising. I promote my own web site/forum with my video channels. Although my Youtube channel is less than popular (only get around 200~300 views per day), on the average I get 1 visitor per day from Youtube according to my web statistics. The click through rate is anywhere from 0.3~0.5%.

Nags
04-20-2021, 12:16 PM