PDA

View Full Version : Credit Card Processing

CCProcessing
02-12-2005, 11:51 PM
Hi All,
I do not know if this is against forum rules or not but I have a way that people can cut costs significantly. My company does credit card processing and our rates are significantly better than any of our competitors. So if you are interested in accepting credit cards or already accept credit cards and would like a better rate, give me a call.

Sincerely,
Ronnie S. Reich
EPS Credit Card Processing
(561) 723-7770
Iverson9999@aol.com

P.S. If this is against forum rules I am sorry but I am just trying to help some of the forum members out by offering a service that can commonly cause a problem for new businesses.

alexsender
01-07-2020, 03:14 PM
Credit card processing is an incredibly complex process that involves multiple steps to complete. Information is passed from the cardholder and goes through a merchant's processing company and credit card networks to the cardholder's bank. Once that bank approves or denies the transaction, it flows in reverse back through the same chain to the merchant to let them know if the payment went through.

pushups44
01-13-2020, 02:35 AM
I think you're fine. There are people advertising all types of services in this forum so introducing your business in good-faith seems fine by me. I do digital marketing (https://www.brownbook.net/business/46887538/brig-agency) in Naples so I can relate. Anyway, welcome to the forum!

lishmaliny
01-27-2020, 05:48 AM
Use a Merchant Services Provider Instead of a Bank.
Choose a PCI Compliant Payment Gateway.
Integrate Your Payments.
Get Personalized Service.
Select a Flat Rate Pricing Option; Avoid Tiered Pricing.

lishmaliny
01-27-2020, 05:49 AM
Use a Merchant Services Provider Instead of a Bank.
Choose a PCI Compliant Payment Gateway.
Integrate Your Payments.
Get Personalized Service.
Select a Flat Rate Pricing Option; Avoid Tiered Pricing.

lishmaliny
03-13-2020, 06:37 AM
Payment processors are companies that process credit and debit card transactions. Payment processors connect merchants, merchant banks, card networks, and others to make card payments possible.

lishmaliny
03-16-2020, 07:01 AM
Payment processors are companies that process credit and debit card transactions. Payment processors connect merchants, merchant banks, card networks, and others to make card payments possible.