PDA

View Full Version : Is it good to have Backlinks from Different language websites?

beatricemcgraw01
10-03-2017, 01:18 AM
I am currently working on SEO for a B2B website and I need to know about the backlinks. My client’s website is in English but they want to rank it globally. Means there is no single country to be targeted an the aim is to target .com. My question is that if I place backlinks on websites in other languages like Chinese, Russian etc using anchor text in English, is it going to be helpful for ranking purposes or only my spam score will increase? Please help me figure this out because many websites in languages other than English are offering backlinks with English anchor text.

ColleenWilliams
10-13-2017, 06:10 AM
If the backlinks are from "authoritative" websites on the same or a similar topic, then they will help you. If they are random links from junk websites, they can hurt you (especially if Google thinks you are using link farms, link purchasing, and other black-hat tactics to get the links). These two principles are true regardless of the country of the website that is linking to you.

FidaChoudhary
10-16-2017, 07:23 AM
There is definitely less value in foreign language links. it depends a bit on the language though. if the links are czech it's not as bad since that happens quite often naturally. the main point is that the main amount of links should come from the language you want to rank for.

Thaigirl
10-22-2017, 05:13 PM
As long its the same niche and the authority is good then yes you can backlink from anywhere

Sumit_Singh
10-31-2017, 02:55 AM
I think you should take read in this article for the same
https://searchengineland.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-multilingual-and-multiregional-seo-157838

Icando
11-08-2017, 07:05 AM
Yes you can create back-link in different language website but it's beneficial if you create back-link on relevant to your business. and you can get link juice from these sites.

RoySteev
11-29-2017, 04:57 AM
Yes you can go-ahead for creating backlinks from other country websites, only if those backlink sites are relevant to yours. And, if you want to create backlinks from the websites in languages other than English with English anchor text then this is little bit problematic situation as this type of backlinking is entirely different from normal SEO off-page methods. So, I recommend you to do even more research on this before proceeding to create backlinks. Also, I suggest you to think about creating backlinks from multiple TLD's so it would look natural.

lunna
12-09-2017, 06:16 AM
Yeah! It is a good idea to creating backlinking of the site for receive a lot of users's from there, but you have to carry at the time of link creation on a different website, all websites are related to your business and where your links are created there is some content related to your website landing page content, which gives you a better results for your website.

TheDogLine
12-09-2017, 11:54 PM
It depends, getting backlinks from different languages unless your site talks about languages, traveling, political issues in that particular country etc. The link has to look natural and Google has to make the judgment that it's valuable for your visitor. Moreover, you risk getting spammy links and thus hurting your rankings.

isabella16
01-17-2018, 01:30 AM
i am a professional worker.i like online shopping .https://www.workexcel.com.this site give me many products.any body konow this site products have any site effect.
plese discus me.i am waitting for your response.

fairlookcream
03-14-2018, 07:13 AM
I think your site is not relevant your business then never helpful of your website.

brastrap
03-30-2018, 06:57 AM
I think it's pointless... Google can get's confused.

smailyzone
03-31-2018, 01:07 AM
you create back-link on relevant to your business. and you can get link juice from these sites.

dotklick
03-31-2018, 02:16 AM
I think you can create backlink from different language.

Simi
04-25-2018, 11:02 PM
As long as your backlink relevant and the website get high DA, it doesnt matter. But I think, focusing on english backlink which has a lot is important

phaman6
06-14-2018, 05:23 AM
Increasing refer domain is a good thing

jaimohan
07-09-2018, 06:23 AM
If the backlinks from high authority sites, it's good to have.

shamalsundar
07-14-2018, 01:09 AM
Yes, It is good for the websites to get backlinks from different language websites also.

petergkh
07-21-2018, 06:39 AM
Yes you can but should be same niche..

lysn
07-26-2018, 09:59 AM
Different language versons or different ccTLDs?

probably when SEO-ing a USA website, creating some backlinks from Australia, Canada or UK won't hurt that much ...

lysn
07-26-2018, 10:03 AM
Different language versons or different ccTLDs?

probably when SEO-ing a USA website, creating some backlinks from Australia, Canada or UK won't hurt that much ...

shuritisharma
10-06-2018, 01:13 AM
Yeah! It is a good idea to creating back-linking of the site for receive a lot of users's from there, but you have to carry at the time of link creation on a different website, all websites are related to your business and where your links are created there is some content related to your website landing page content (http://www.digidir.com/blog), which gives you a better results for your website.

rabibd
10-07-2018, 03:15 AM
LIVE EVENT BLASTER
Hi Friends
This is REVOLUTIONARY SOFTWARE
Easy to Use Software
100% Free traffic from Google & Youtube
Tap into the massive potential of SEO without actually knowing SEO
STAY THERE FOR GOOD!
INSTANT RANKING RESULT

WATCH PRODUCT REVIEW https://youtu.be/EYo_MD3g84o
and
GET IT NOW https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/wc4p4/0

andreausa
10-26-2018, 02:08 AM
Really very interesting question, Even i want to know more about it, can anybody will give detailed information?

Anping
10-27-2018, 06:23 AM
I agree, it depends on the authority level of the site.

manojchahar
01-24-2019, 04:49 AM
Not matter to different language site ... It is important to depends on the quality of the backlink.

AgathaK
02-11-2019, 12:09 AM
The scaled agile framework (https://agile-center.com/safe-devops) has become the standard for implementing Agile in an enterprise. With scaled agile (https://agile-center.com/leading-safe) you can increase the productivity of your business by better aligning your teams.

Rohi12
02-21-2019, 12:09 AM
Truly, there are great connections and terrible connections. Yet, this is what we know without a doubt: You can utilize third party referencing to expand your site's rankings. ... This outcome implies that sites positioning high on Google have backlinks, yet it doesn't imply that sites positioning low on Google don't.

gaddoc
02-28-2019, 04:11 AM
You can do it in natural ways. Do not buy backlinks. If Google thinks you are using link farms, link purchasing or any black hat technique then your website can be panilized.
So keep this point in mind.

richards
03-22-2019, 05:44 PM
Yes you can get backlinks from other languages too. But the domain authority of working site must be high.

DA or Domain authority has nothing to do with Google, its a MOZ term, created by MOZ.
Don't trust values trust those SERP

richards
03-22-2019, 05:46 PM
Yes you can get backlinks from other languages too. But the domain authority of working site must be high.

DA or Domain authority has nothing to do with Google, its a MOZ term, created by MOZ.
Don't trust values trust those SERP

HERRY12345
10-09-2019, 04:20 AM
i think is but donot change your keywords.

searchenginewings
10-10-2019, 04:08 AM
Considering a site that only has one English version, would getting links or getting added in lists of websites that are in different languages. Building links is one of the many tactics used in search engine optimization (SEO) because links are a signal to Google that your site is a quality resource worthy of citation.

pkGator2
10-23-2019, 01:52 AM
I was wondering if backlinks from foreign language webistes can help me in ranking?

For example: I ve got website in slovak language and I would place article with backlink on the foreign language website. In which language should be the text surrounding the keyword?

John98
10-23-2019, 02:03 AM
Indeed it would. But having a fair amount of native and international backlinks ratio will help you out in either way. This is if you are considering that back-links from another language would do more harm then good.

Jhon0001
10-24-2019, 03:08 AM
There's no use in getting backlinks from different languages unless your site talks about languages, travelling, political issues in that particular country etc. The link has to look natural and Google has to make the judgement that it's valuable for your visitor. It also depends on your TLD (.com, .co.uk, .ru). If your visitors are mostly from Pakistan, there is usually no value in backlinks from Mexico for example. Moreover, you risk getting spammy links and thus hurting your rankings.

John98
11-09-2019, 04:36 AM
Indeed it would. But having a fair amount of native and international back-links ratio will help you out in either way. This is if you are considering that back-links from another language would do more harm then good.

Jhon0001
11-10-2019, 05:10 AM
There is definitely less value in foreign language links. it depends a bit on the language though.And, if you want to create backlinks from the websites in languages other than English with English anchor text then this is little bit problematic situation as this type of backlinking is entirely different from normal SEO off-page methods. So, I recommend you to do even more research on this before proceeding to create backlinks.

John98
11-11-2019, 03:11 AM
Indeed it would. But having a fair amount of native and international backlinks ratio will help you out in either way. This is if you are considering that back-links from another language would do more harm then good.

Bhanu Priya
11-11-2019, 10:52 PM
High quality backlinks are major deciding factors that help your website increase its rank in search engine results. In addition, these backlinks should be on sites with related content. The more high-quality backlinks from different sites user have, the higher User ranking.

Pkgator786
11-16-2019, 05:55 AM
Having a fair amount of native and international backlinks ratio will help you out in either way. This is if you are considering that back-links from another language would do more harm then good.

John98
11-28-2019, 05:13 AM
Backlink from foreign websites good for SEO.

jamesbilly
12-30-2019, 11:14 PM
I have site from various language, yet I need to purchase backlink from english site. ... In the event that individuals don't communicate in the language they can utilize google decipher, so these days language isn't a boundary. For whatever length of time that it looks normal, it is fine. Or on the other hand similarly connecting from outside page to English page.

williamjohn12
12-31-2019, 12:35 AM
The language of the site which are referring does not matter. What matters whether the sites are relevant to your site or not as so it goes for links too. But ask yourself this question how much it will provide value if the site is in Spanish and your site is in English.

jamesbilly
01-01-2020, 11:44 PM
I have site from various language, however I need to purchase backlink from english site. ... On the off chance that individuals don't communicate in the language they can utilize google interpret, so these days language isn't a hindrance. For whatever length of time that it looks regular, it is fine. Or on the other hand moreover connecting from remote page to English page.

jamesbilly
01-03-2020, 07:32 AM
In the event that individuals don't communicate in the language they can utilize google decipher, so these days language isn't a boundary. For whatever length of time that it looks normal, it is fine. Or on the other hand in like manner connecting from outside page to English page. Try not to play roulette with your site, you need demonstrated techniques to support your positions.

jamesbilly
01-08-2020, 01:35 AM
I have site from various language, however I need to purchase backlink from english site. ... On the off chance that individuals don't communicate in the language they can utilize google decipher, so these days language isn't a hindrance. For whatever length of time that it looks characteristic, it is fine. Or on the other hand moreover connecting from outside page to English page.

hellen900
01-29-2020, 07:57 AM
Indeed, a large portion of the Internet is in English in any case and getting a connection state from CNN US discussing world football cup for instance, and connecting to French page about French group is impeccably conceivable in the event that they need to give a reference (only a model). This could be at times done by a wide range of locales including top destinations like governments even. A US State may connection to a page in Indonesian at an Indonesian government site out of the blue. In the event that individuals don't communicate in the language they can utilize google interpret, so these days the language isn't a hindrance.

For whatever length of time that it looks common, it is fine. Or then again moreover connecting from remote page to English page.

jayam
05-05-2020, 11:30 PM
The age of the domain of your site's backlinks has an impact on your site's SEO and the value on which Google places them. Older domains can be more powerful than newer ones, as Google sees them as more trustworthy. Therefore, backlinks from older domains will help your ranking more than newer sites

valluri
05-05-2020, 11:38 PM
Backlinks are an essential part of SEO process. They help search bots to crawl your site and rank it correctly to its content. Each backlink is a part of a ranking puzzle. That's why every website owner wants to get as much as possible backlinks due to improving website's SEO ranking factors

Artisingh1
05-06-2020, 10:24 AM
The age of the domain of your site's backlinks has an impact on your site's SEO and the value on which Google places them. Older domains can be more powerful than newer ones, as Google sees them as more trustworthy. Therefore, backlinks from older domains will help your ranking more than newer sites.

master64
05-11-2020, 07:14 AM
Backlinks (also known as “inbound links”, “incoming links” or “one way links”) are links from one website to a page on another website. Google and other major search engines consider backlinks “votes” for a specific page. Pages with a high number of backlinks tend to have high organic search engine rankings.

Artisingh1
05-12-2020, 01:24 PM
Step 1: Work on Your Off-Page SEO. ...
Step 2: On-Page SEO Optimization. ...
Step 3: Work on Your Technical SEO. ...
Step 4: Make Sure Your Website is Mobile Friendly. ...
Step 5: Improve Your Page Speed. ...
Step 6: Increase Your Social Signals. ...
Step 7: Be Patient.

Geethan
05-16-2020, 04:25 AM
Yes it is - despite a language difference, its still worthwhile earning links from different language sites.

Autofresh.in
05-18-2020, 01:06 AM
It depends on the relevancy!

mindcypress
05-18-2020, 07:49 AM
As long as if it belong to the same niche and the authority is good then yes you can take backlinks for your site from different language website.

Appzoroapp
05-28-2020, 10:01 AM
Yes, changing the language can effect the SEO ranking but it is also depends upon the authority or quality of the backlink.

jayam
05-31-2020, 10:24 AM
Today, backlinks can actually hurt your site if they're not done correctly. ... He went on to say that Google does use links as part of the algorithm, but focusing on links alone is going to cause more problems for your website's ranking than it would help. But backlinks do affect a website's search ranking.

valluri
05-31-2020, 10:31 AM
Since links point to related content, search engines can better establish knowledge hubs on the Internet that they can use to verify the importance of a page or website. In other words, linking out to relevant content helps search engines understand your niche, and it can increase trust in your website.

jamesoliver
07-09-2020, 02:11 AM
Are backlinks from various language site worth something? ... This may regularly be alright, yet they have various adaptations of their site, all on various ...

salesforcebofc
07-20-2020, 05:13 AM
Do backlinks from foreign and different language websites carry value? Yes they do. ... If your backlinks have value then it will increase your domain value. Whatever language doesn't matter, backlinks should be relevant to your niche.

miked54610
08-12-2020, 04:55 AM
I think its not a good sign to get back-links from a website with different language or you should check that the ip must b unique for all regions. If you feel its good for you, then you can get back-links from there.

swaroop97
08-12-2020, 06:11 AM
Yes it is - despite a language difference, its still worthwhile earning links from different language sites

Geethan
09-04-2020, 01:07 AM
Yes it is - despite a language difference, its still worthwhile earning links from different language sites.

Autofresh.in
09-10-2020, 12:09 AM
As long as they are relevant!!

stevealex000
09-10-2020, 05:42 AM

Johnmichael
09-17-2020, 01:31 AM
Backlinks from the unknown dialect on your site that have extraordinary space authority would be exceptionally valuable for your business.

james.02192
09-17-2020, 04:20 AM
If it's relevant, it can be useful else avoid such links!

Johnmichael
09-18-2020, 12:37 AM
I have seen numerous destinations which are getting backlinks from ... be alright, however on the off chance that your substance is just in one language, you should attempt to get joins

Johnmichael
09-19-2020, 01:27 AM
Is it acceptable to have Backlinks from Different language locales? I have site from various language, however I need to purchase backlink from english

Johnmichael
09-22-2020, 02:07 AM
Is it acceptable to have Backlinks from Different language locales? I have site from various language, yet I need to purchase backlink from english

Harishb
10-08-2020, 05:35 AM
It depends if you are trying to reach other countries with different languages from your own so they can translate what you are putting out there but other wise than that I would not spend the money.