PDA

View Full Version : Small business of photographic store

kolorwell
02-15-2005, 03:52 AM
Hello,

Low price of A4 color laser printer can be delivered from EPSON, HP, Konica Minolta, Dell, IBM and Lexmark and so on. Meanwhile, many companies of recycling cartridge & refilling toner also provide cheap resource at your local. The superior of color laser printer is processing large image file and printing in short time, I think this is opportunity to run small business of photographic store at scenic spot, playing land, museum, zoo, stadium, memorial hall, cinema, hotel, plaza, mall, airport and so on.. I estimate the fixed cost of investment is about USD 5,000 included image editing software package, personal computer with peripherals, color laser printer, interior decoration, furniture and advertising board or flag. The cost of per A4 size printing is about USD 1~1.5 included toner and laser printing photo paper. The selling price can be over USD 2~3. I spent four years to develop photographic paper for color laser printer and offer it. If you want to contact me, my mail address is dot.point@msa.hinet.net

Best regards,

Norman Chen