PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Administration Services - first hour FREE!

TheVirtualAdminGroup
10-30-2017, 06:43 AM
Hi all, and thank for visiting my thread.

I run a small business offering Virtual Administration, Project Management and transcription.

I have many years experience as a high level Personal Assistant and Project Manager, providing very high quality.

I do also take on other freelancers to manage clients on my behalf. These freelancers are fully vetted to ensure high quality and also fully tested to ensure they can do what they say they can do!

I offer very competitive rates and would be more than happy to provide you with a quote or have a discussion about your administration, project or transcription needs.

For administration work, I offer the first hour for free so that you can see the high quality of work my business provides.

Please feel free to private message me for further information.

amywilliams
01-10-2018, 12:09 AM
Hi,
Great job.
I think businesses can take help from your services.
Thanks!!

maheshkumar
10-04-2019, 04:40 AM
For every wedding,candid photography has now become extremely important on the day of the wedding.So hire professional wedding photographers in trichy.

AarushiAashi
01-22-2020, 11:18 AM
you're allowed to work remotely, you can work from Worked in client care for a web based business store before? ... To battle this, on your first time working with them, give for following hours and efficiency of remote groups.

AarushiAashi
01-22-2020, 11:19 AM
WoodBows is outstanding amongst other menial helper administration organizations in the USA.While this may appear to be costly upon first look, it's a lot less expensive than enlisting a No worker bother; Affordable US-based Virtual Assistants; 1 Hour Free Trial .

Lilykevin86
06-02-2020, 11:13 PM
Notwithstanding sourcing colleagues, they can likewise help source office space and meeting rooms. 19. VA Talks. Free Trial; $130/month for 10 hours;

alexcollins
06-04-2020, 01:14 AM
To start with, to be a fruitful menial helper, you'll certainly should be Virtual associates can offer a great deal of different administrations. You'll likewise need to enroll yourself as independently employed with HM Revenue and Customs which is free.