PDA

View Full Version : How do you make Twitter work for you?

coffee
03-09-2014, 04:03 PM
Back when Twitter was new it was easy to make connections and sales. Nowadays it has the reputation of "sellers selling to other sellers." Is it still a viable way to create back links? How do you make it worth your time?

Lithium
03-10-2014, 11:59 AM
I haven't had any success with Twitter yet, but most of the people who are advertising use it and it can be effective.

pahagwl
03-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Marketing on Twitter has rapidly increased in size and in volume. Businesses from all over the world use it for marketing their products and services. But, recently people have started feeling that the B2B (business to business) marketing has been dominating. But in my opinion, if you are able to use it effectively and are able to create a following for your product or service, you will surely get an increase in revenue.

delusional
03-10-2014, 02:01 PM
I still don't think Twitter has any real potential as a marketing tool. I have tons of brands following me but they don't do anything except for spamming their new products. This might work for other people but I would never click one of their links.

coffee
03-10-2014, 04:48 PM
I still don't think Twitter has any real potential as a marketing tool. I have tons of brands following me but they don't do anything except for spamming their new products. This might work for other people but I would never click one of their links.

Yeah that's how I feel about it too.

I've tried being personal, asking questions, interacting, etc. but it doesn't provide the results I want. I don't want to just spam either.

angelicagapit
03-10-2014, 10:06 PM
When I see links on Twitter statuses, I never bother clicking them. Even if the tweet sounds appealing, when it leads me to click a link, I scroll down and skip it. I don't feel like Twitter is a good place to share links for your business.

Every time I encounter someone trying to sell me something or make me take a service, I am immediately turned off. That's probably because I use Twitter for social purposes instead of business purposes, but almost everyone does. That's just my opinion.

idlecuriosities
03-10-2014, 10:53 PM
It's really hard for the average person to use social media successfully as a marketing tool. There are entire classes taught on the subject matter. If you are serious about creating a presence for your business through online marketing the best way to do so is by hiring a professional.

gadgetised
03-11-2014, 01:05 AM
I use Buffer for Twitter. It tweets automatically from my WordPress site when I make new posts. I also use Twitter Feed to post from my forums.

albertj786
03-11-2014, 02:54 AM
i don't think that twitter have any marketing success there's alot of people who work on twitter and promote their business the reason of their success is their good will they are workingt on twitter since ages ago and they have alot of links and connection but now a day i don't think so twitter is useful to promote your business

pahagwl
03-11-2014, 10:31 AM
When I see links on Twitter statuses, I never bother clicking them. Even if the tweet sounds appealing, when it leads me to click a link, I scroll down and skip it. I don't feel like Twitter is a good place to share links for your business.

Every time I encounter someone trying to sell me something or make me take a service, I am immediately turned off. That's probably because I use Twitter for social purposes instead of business purposes, but almost everyone does. That's just my opinion.

I do not agree with your point of view that twitter should not be used for business purposes. I say this because twitter itself survives on the advertising money it receives from various advertisers for highlighting their tweets. I would admit that people have started using twitter more of a marketing tool then a social networking tool.

jubvman
03-11-2014, 02:50 PM
I think Twitter is a great tool for social marketing. Personally I haven't invested much time in it, I'm mainly Facebook orientated.

StompnNubs
03-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Make your account follow only other accounts related to your business. If you come across an account that shares the same customer base, try following a few of their followers, people they retweet, etc and make sure you dont spam your follower's twitter feed with garbage, that is the quickest way to get an unfollow. Be real, honest, and people will respect that and follow your content.

Taru
03-11-2014, 11:11 PM
I only use Twitter as a supplementary means of advertising and sharing and mainly use the other social sites as a majority means of the campaign. I think Twitter is best to keep audiences updated but not necessarily a means to get the audience, at least for me. I personally just treat it sort of as a blog for my online store wherein people can get updated for when a new item is listed. Not that I don't update all other social sites because I do, but still, it's hard to discount that some people might be exclusively using Twitter and it's best to keep your bases covered, in my opinion.

Rainman
03-13-2014, 07:19 AM
I always asked myself the same question. Why had I never got much out of twitter? Here's the answer.

The world of social media is evolving. What worked two years back may not work now because most internet users are fed up with internet marketers. So to be on the safe side, you have to draw a line between marketing and selling. Using twitter as a marketing tool is great but use it a sales-generating machine and you'll end up getting quite frustrated. If you just have to send out salesy tweets then by create another twitter account for that purpose.

Your goal on twitter or any other social media platform is to connect with people. The primary objective is to gain their trust and have them want to know more about you. If they get there [the point where they'd like to know more about you] they should land on your website and notice that you're selling stuff. They may not buy anything immediately but since you may occasionally lace in a few promotional tweets with more mundane tweets about what's going on, they'll be more likely to buy the stuff you're promoting because you're a 'friend.' Try some hard selling to a stranger and see how fast they'll unfollow you.

Lithium
03-13-2014, 12:48 PM
There are a lot of people who have used it as an advertising method.

JohnSword
03-14-2014, 03:08 AM
I think it's important to note that Twitter is not about overtly selling your stuff. This may sound counter-intuitive but it is the essence of social media marketing. I recommend that 4 out of 5 tweets should be useful, relevant content and only 1 in 5 sales-related. One in 10 is even better if you can manage it.

On a similar vein, you should establish your brand name before you market on Twitter. If you have nothing to say, if you don’t stand for anything, if you haven’t got your brand right – then Twitter could be a complete waste of time.

HeinrichM
03-19-2014, 12:03 PM
The effectiveness of Twitter as a marketing tool has declined. It is however still important to use Twitter and to build-up a strong following. Twitter can help your online presence improve and can get "the word out there" with regard to your business or product. Unluckily there are a lot of users that are spamming their followers with adds for services or products. Choose the people that you follow carefully!

foduu1
03-27-2014, 01:05 AM
This is challenging with regard to the person to work with web 2 . 0 effectively to be a promoting device. You will find whole instructional classes tutored on the subject make any difference. Should you be interested in building a occurrence for the organization through web marketing the simplest way to implement it is through hiring an experienced.

kmrrupesh
03-27-2014, 01:56 AM
Hi All,

I don't know for it, If you've any an idea plz share with me?

bauss
03-27-2014, 10:22 AM
I've only brought in a few members from Twitter, and I've given up on Twitter. I don't like the process of building up followers, but I'll get Twitter another shot when I have the time for it.

cmiller
03-27-2014, 10:34 PM
Twitter is ok but I would not use it as my main marketing tool. I have using twitter for a several months now and the results have not been all that. I mostly due scheduled tweets so I don't have to go on their all the time and can take care of other marketing methods. In my opinion you should branch out into other marketing methods instead. You can still do twitter but don't make it your primary tool for marketing.

D Wolf
03-27-2014, 11:29 PM
Twitter is best used to reinforce brand loyalty, as far as I see it. You can search to see what people are saying about you business and thank the people saying good things and ask to resolve issues with people who are tweeting not so good things. If you make your business seem approachable on Twitter people will approach which gives you the opportunity to show not just that person, but all their followers, a personality and then it becomes much harder for them to see your business as a cold, faceless entity. You won't always get instant feedback in sales from your Twitter interactions like you would with an ad on TV, so it might not seem all that worthwhile, but when you do it well, over time, you'll generate positive word of mouth. If you give up before you've earned a reputation then you won't see any benefits.

You've kind of missed the point if you're spamming links to your products constantly. I see this a lot and I really have to wonder what the strategy is supposed to be.

sherriselph
03-28-2014, 12:34 AM
Many are marketing on Twitter. I don't know how much they are success. I am not success on twitter marketing. May be I do not know how to market on twitter. Can anybody give me suggestion how to be success on twitter marketing?

SamTheMan
03-28-2014, 06:19 AM
I have to agree Twitter is best used to reinforce your brand image and create a customer base. I would definitely avoid constantly posting links, instead occasional promotion of products and services mixed with general comments seem to work better

Athenagdlyt
03-28-2014, 07:16 AM
Twitter still works well for me. I think it's just a matter of finding the right followers who are also within the same field of interest or business sector. I noticed that the posts getting most retweets are the informative ones. Some content curators are continuously searching for similar twitter topics to post on their PaperLi page or on their blog Twitter Feeds. The benefits may not be instant and it takes a bit of work to keep the interaction flowing, but in due time, there's something good to be gained from Tweeting useful updates.

Kimble
03-28-2014, 07:41 AM
Twitter is very useful to run online campaigns and to receive feedback -and sometimes flames- from your clients.
There was an article about running campaigns via Twitter in the previous issue of the Harvard Business Review Magazine, you should check it out.
It showed how a campaign could go wrong and how it can be fixed.
Also, twitter helps provide instant status reports to your clients which is quite important for anyone who is following a company.

AllieRambles
03-28-2014, 08:03 AM
I've used tweet chats or Twitter chats (same thing). You can participate as simply a participant and be part of a conversation on a specific topic. This topic should be related to or be the field your business is in. You sell jewelry, jump into a fashion or jewelry tweet chat. You sell coffee, get into a food, drinks or coffee chat. There are thousands out there, simply Google "tweet chat {your industry/niche}".
You can also sponsor some tweet chats as a brand or business, this gives you great exposure.
And you can also host tweet chats. Either create a weekly or monthly one and you organize the whole thing. Or take one over that lost its host.

mikelouis
03-28-2014, 08:28 AM
With Twitter it is all about interactions. Make sure that the people you interact with can add some value to your connection. Sometimes people just connect because they want to read the latest tweets. Make sure that you follow the trending messages to get some ideas.

Lithium
03-28-2014, 09:10 AM
As long as you have the right people to read your tweets, news and information, Twitter is a very good way of promoting the business.

TomRalphio
03-28-2014, 11:21 PM
Think of Twitter as a world wide networking event. You have everyone at your disposal, so act accordingly. Use the search bar to find your target market //or// topics that your target market is talking about and engage them just as you would at a networking event.

Just because your online doesn't mean you should forget that you're still interacting with humans. Care about them and show interest just as you would if they were right in front of you.

Check out Gary Vaynerchuck... Watch his youtube videos, read his books, he will give you everything you need to know.

theropes101
03-29-2014, 03:06 AM
Use hashtags when posting tweets. Mention users who have many followers. :)

canoe
03-29-2014, 03:39 PM
To make twitter work, you need followers, organic followers. Followers that you buy off of fiverr or some other traffic generating service won't do you any good. Twitter can work but it's a long process. Accruing a solid number of organic followers that you can safely monetize off of will usually take months, not weeks. I wouldn't ever rely only on twitter for traffic sources but it's a solid additional option if you're willing to be patient. The more variety of different traffic sources you have, the more stable your income will be.

m2soft
09-09-2014, 04:06 AM
i totally agree... it should not be use for business purposes..

lenzcrafter
09-18-2014, 04:06 PM
Im not too sure about Twitter either. Lots of people say that you need social media but i dont see a great benefit!

anynewsbd
04-15-2015, 07:51 AM
I have used Twitter to communicate with another.

Brittany
12-19-2015, 09:38 AM
I only use Twitter as a supplementary means of advertising and sharing and mainly use the other social sites as a majority means of the campaign. I think Twitter is best to keep audiences updated but not necessarily a means to get the audience, at least for me. I personally just treat it sort of as a blog for my online store wherein people can get updated for when a new item is listed. Not that I don't update all other social sites because I do, but still, it's hard to discount that some people might be exclusively using Twitter and it's best to keep your bases covered, in my opinion.

rohitnagpure336
02-19-2016, 12:10 AM
Twitter is a platform where anyone can do marketing without mailing or telling people you need to make real followers and need to tweet interesting post over twitter by this process you can use twitter for promotional way.

Tolit Sen
02-22-2016, 09:04 AM
Don't know the better use of Twitter anymore. But LinkedIn is really great for me. I can easily bring success through LinkedIn.

lilyalvin
02-23-2016, 12:57 AM
Right now from the business point of view twitter is gaining success and make your profile worthwhile. If you optimize your twitter account for your business correctly, then you should more positive results. Make an interesting headline of your post or webpage, make different channels with hashtag or target your audience by making hashtags on particular and relevant words which can be your keywords and at the end give a short link for which you are posting.

CyberJohn
02-06-2017, 08:50 AM
Hi! Check this out . . . Here are the 16 ways on how to use twitter for Business.

16 Creative Ways to Use Twitter for Business (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1468/16-creative-ways-to-use-twitter-for-business)

vaishal
06-01-2018, 06:27 AM
Direct twitter promotions results are near to 0.10% so it will not be going to work. Content promotion and getting engagement & re-marketing through other platforms will help you to get better conversion rate with lower acquisition cost. Promote helpful content 1st and then do re-marketing.

chloeabigel
09-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Hi Everyone...........................!
Check your @mentions daily and respond to people by name. If someone RT's (retweets) one of your Tweets, go to their profile and check to see if they have a “real” name listed (if not part of their Twitter Username). Use their name in the thankyou Tweet!
Thanks......................

hydroliclzsuprxxssz
09-14-2018, 08:06 AM
returned while Twitter became new it changed into easy to make connections and income. in recent times it has the recognition of "sellers promoting to other dealers." Is it nonetheless a possible way to create back links? How do you're making it worth a while?

hydroliclzsuprxxsssz
09-14-2018, 09:04 AM
lower back even as Twitter became new it modified into easy to make connections and profits. these days it has the popularity of "sellers selling to other sellers." Is it nonetheless a possible manner to create lower back links? How do you're making it really worth a while?

peter458
09-17-2018, 07:24 AM
if you have niche related followers on the twitter account than twitter is effective.

Urbanthakre
12-12-2019, 05:30 AM
Type your Tweet into the compose field on the top of your Home timeline, or click the Tweet button inside the navigation bar. You can encompass up to four pictures, a GIF.

vinitha
12-13-2019, 05:11 AM
Twitter is an online news and social networking site where people communicate in short messages called tweets. Tweeting is posting short messages for anyone who follows you on Twitter, with the hope that your messages are useful and interesting to someone in your audience.

lishmaliny
01-31-2020, 06:42 AM
Start with a Twitter strategy. A comprehensive strategy is crucial to success on any social media platform.
Create your Twitter profile.
Understand how to use #hashtags.
Know when to post on Twitter.
Remember to engage your audience.
Develop a “human” side.
Use multimedia to boost engagement.
Monitor your performance.

lishmaliny
02-14-2020, 06:13 AM
Start with a Twitter strategy. A comprehensive strategy is crucial to success on any social media platform. ...
Create your Twitter profile. ...
Understand how to use #hashtags. ...
Know when to post on Twitter. ...
Remember to engage your audience. ...
Develop a “human” side. ...
Use multimedia to boost engagement. ...
Monitor your performance.

lishmaliny
02-26-2020, 05:12 AM
Tweeting is posting short messages for anyone who follows you on Twitter, with the hope that your messages are useful and interesting to someone in your audience.

cpafirmnj
02-27-2020, 06:17 AM
Use twitter to engage with your influencers online and tag them in your each tweets to get RT from their side.

pagepro
02-27-2020, 07:32 AM
Create a twitter account and make a large connection on twitter and share relevant information related to your business. Who is interested in your products/services they will approach you. If you want more growth in business must digital platform for sharing your business information on the internet.

spyshiv
02-29-2020, 01:58 AM
Twitter is Best tool for Branding,and this is one of the best tool for social media optimization.

stevealex000
09-18-2020, 01:19 AM
Check your @mentions daily and respond to people by name.
If someone RT's (retweets) one of your Tweets, go to their profile and check to see if they have a “real” name listed (if not part of their Twitter Username). ...
Using their name shows that you are not sending an automated RT Thankyou Tweet.

jayam12
10-15-2020, 01:44 AM
Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). ...
Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. ...
Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. ...
Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. ...
Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. ...
Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.

mithu
10-15-2020, 01:51 AM
There are many other ways you can make money with your Twitter account, including selling banner ads on your profile page, setting your own rates and selling direct sponsored tweets, charging to send a personal message to your followers, or charging for access to your private list of followers.

Nags
10-15-2020, 03:12 AM
I haven't had any success with Twitter yet, but most of the people who are advertising use it and it can be effective.

Thanhhang2121
10-15-2020, 03:28 AM
sẽ thử tạo 1 tài khoản

shimar123
10-15-2020, 03:52 AM
If you're new and need followers, start following. A great way to gain more followers is to start following people, yourself. ...
Check your accounts daily and just talk to people. ...
START conversations yourself. ...
Join weekly Twitter chats. ...
More Twitter

jacksonsamy2
10-23-2020, 07:25 AM
Be engaging. ...
Add a shortened URL. ...
Use trending hashtags. ...
Add an image. ...
Talk to people rather than at them. ...
Add your sense of humor to Tweets. ...
Incorporate viral words.

jacksonsamy2
10-26-2020, 07:46 AM
Tweet Early & Often. ...
Notice When You're Over-saturating Your Followers. ...
Engage More Than You Broadcast. ...
Jump on Relevant Trending Topics. ...
Take Advantage of 280 Characters. ...
Be an Industry Resource. ...
Use Data to Make Decisions.

master007
10-27-2020, 02:05 AM

Geethan
12-03-2020, 01:07 AM
Twitter for Business – 10 Twitter Marketing Tips & Tricks
Define Your Business Goals. ...
Spend Time On Your Username and Profile. ...
Get Going With Great Content. ...
Keep Twitter Unique. ...
Tweet Regularly. ...
Don't Use Twitter Just to Sell. ...
Use Twitter to Listen, Not Just Talk. ...
Be Engaging.

jayam12
12-07-2020, 03:55 AM
If someone RT's (retweets) one of your Tweets, go to their profile and check to see if they have a “real” name listed (if not part of their Twitter Username). ...

mithu
12-07-2020, 03:59 AM
Prices range from $1 to $10,000 depending on the influencer. As you can see, if you're an individual with a popular Twitter account, you can make money tweeting. But also, companies can purchase sponsored tweets from influencers to promote their business to a whole new audience of people that want to buy from you

Geetha john
12-10-2020, 11:39 PM
#1 Use 1st Names

MASTERO
12-18-2020, 12:24 AM
Tweet frequently.
Optimize your posting time.
Post visual content.
Utilize hashtags.
Engage with replies, retweets and tags.
Create an inviting profile.
Identify followers within your network.
Draw in followers outside of Twitter.

jayam12
12-22-2020, 09:57 AM
Tweet frequently.
Post visual content.
Utilize hashtags.

mithu
12-22-2020, 10:02 AM
Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. ...
Step 2: Follow Some People. ...

Geetha john
12-23-2020, 12:01 AM
Tweet frequently.
Post visual content.
Utilize hashtags.

Nags
12-23-2020, 12:49 AM

Rahul28
01-07-2021, 03:57 AM
You can choose the ads you tweet from a list of available ads that are updated regularly. You must have at least 50 followers, 100 tweets, and an account that is at least 60 days old to sign up for this service.

MASTERO
01-19-2021, 12:49 AM
Keep Twitter Unique. ...
Tweet Regularly. ...
Be Engaging.

jayam12
01-20-2021, 08:11 AM
Keep Twitter Unique. ...
Tweet Regularly. ...
Be Engaging.

mithu
01-20-2021, 08:18 AM

valluri
01-20-2021, 08:23 AM
As you can see, if you're an individual with a popular Twitter account, you can make money tweeting. But also, companies can purchase sponsored tweets from influencers to promote their business to a whole new audience of people that want to buy from you. It's a win-win for everyone!

jayam12
03-19-2021, 03:31 AM
Follow your network: Check out the tweets of your followers to learn about their interests and needs. ...
Follow your industry: Connect with the top people in your industry by following them. ...
Respond to your followers: People expect a quick response time on social media.

mithu
03-19-2021, 03:39 AM

valluri
03-19-2021, 03:45 AM
Pick the right handle, profile photo, and header image. ...
Optimize your bio to showcase your brand's personality. ...
Tweet during peak hours. ...
Keep hashtag use to a minimum (and use the right ones) ...
Run some advanced searches. ...
Add images to tweets to increase retweets. ...
Utilize Twitter video for even more engagement.

Geetha
03-20-2021, 01:21 AM
Follow your network: Check out the tweets of your followers to learn about their interests and needs. ...
Follow your industry: Connect with the top people in your industry by following them. ...

Lilykevin86
03-20-2021, 04:54 AM
Here are 7 Twitter tips that will help you use Twitter successfully so you can do exactly that. Similar as an organization brand, you should make it significant and attractive — you need The way to utilizing Twitter for work is exhibiting your character.

alishbasaki
03-23-2021, 12:22 AM
Tweet Early and Often.
Notice When You're Over-immersing Your Followers.
Connect More Than You Broadcast.
Hop on Relevant Trending Topics.
Exploit 280 Characters.
Be an Industry Resource.
Use Data to Make Decisions.

lishmaliny
03-23-2021, 01:15 AM
Follow your network: Check out the tweets of your followers to learn about their interests and needs.
Follow your industry: Connect with the top people in your industry by following them.

HyderKarim2
03-23-2021, 01:53 AM
HK Accessories, as a brand, was launched in 2017. But its true inception was in the 1980s. This is a third generation family business, started by the grandfather of the current owner. The secret behind this company's long-term success is that it has been flexible enough to adapt to changes in fashion and capitalize on the latest business trends.
To this effect, this brand was launched to provide the Pakistani market with an alternative means to acquiring the latest accessories. What differentiates us from rest of the market is our ability to procure directly from the vast wholesale market of China. The Owner of HK Accessories handpicks all the designs displayed on this website himself. This ensures that the end consumer is getting good value for their money.
What's Special about HK Accessories?
1. High Quality Material
2. Regular offering of deals and discounts
3. We only show you unedited and untampered photos so you can see the actual look of the product
4. We add NEW products daily and bring out new varieties daily

Owner Name:
Hyder Karim

Address:
Shop 8A, Laxmi Building, Bolton Market,
Karachi

Phone Number:
0301 206 7988

MASTERO
03-23-2021, 02:31 AM

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:06 AM
Marketing on Twitter has rapidly increased in size and in volume. Businesses from all over the world use it for marketing their products and services. But, recently people have started feeling that the B2B (business to business) marketing has been dominating.

Geetha
04-15-2021, 01:42 AM

master007
04-15-2021, 09:56 AM

pankaj0008
05-20-2021, 02:39 AM
Twitter is a very popular way to promote your business online if you understand it you can use it to grow your business. At twitter first of all you have to search influencers relevant to your industry and start following them, keep messaging them and do comment on their post, try to convince them to promote your posts at their wall. Always post quality posts on twitter this way you will reach more people.

Bigil
06-08-2021, 10:32 AM

nadiasonii
06-09-2021, 02:00 AM
I don't know

MASTERO
06-09-2021, 10:11 AM
Just type your first tweet using the "Tweet" button, and hit the + button on the bottom right. This will string together a series of tweets where you can make a larger point. Step 3: If you want to add a photo, a video, a poll, or a gif, you can do so in the lower bar of the "Compose new Tweet" box.