PDA

View Full Version : VA in Philippines? How much do you pay for creating a website? Right platform?

alicesk
11-15-2017, 11:48 AM
Hello,

I am a wholesaler & manufacturer in clothing accessory business and trying to enter online market by creating my company website.

It's been very hard for me to even start creating a website since I am using a web developer as VA in Philippines.
I heard they provide high quality services with cheaper rates.
But I was not sure how much was right rates to pay so I have lost several employees to begin with.

How much do you think is right pay for creating a wholesale webpage from scratch for Virtual Assistant in Philippines?
How do you manage to work with them with such different time zone?

Also for a platform to start building
I chose Shopify, not Shopify Plus to create a wholesale website but I wonder if there is a better platform to work with?

I feel so discouraged it's been one month and I don't see any progress I need some of your advice

Thank you!

appedology
03-26-2018, 01:03 AM
It is depend on how much webpages it contains, quality of website, in which platform you want to create your website like PHP, Angular or .NET etc and developers experience is also the main factor.

amirabbas
04-24-2018, 07:13 AM
Most locations where sell websites also do website hosting service. When you buy the sector, an access is included to the global data source that guides any access to that name to a specific web server they variety. You make a website by writing in in web-page coding or paying someone to do it for you, then publish the site to the web server via FTP. All you need to make HTML is a primarily written text manager such as Notepad, though you can get programs that help with the format and style such as 'Webuilder'.

alicegray
05-02-2018, 03:03 AM
You may use free web design price calculator tool (http://proweb365.com/web-design/) to evaluate how much a website may cost. There are many free tool online.

TimothyjjAndersen
10-04-2018, 08:39 AM
VA not expert in all field