PDA

View Full Version : Any idea how to increase traffic for my articles on the web?

Oivas
03-11-2014, 04:56 AM
I have written a lot of articles relevant to business at different points in time and though, the initial traffic was amazing, it has tapered down now. Can someone suggest as to how I can continue to get more traffic regularly to my website? Would appreciate your response.

alec
03-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Did you stop writing and now need traffic to the website hosting the articles?

If so, not writing anymore is the issue here. Since you mentioned an initial traffic boost I'd say that at first you got indexed by search engines, since the content was new, but once you stopped updating the traffic stopped coming. Posting new content regularly is key for any online business. Write some more, start updating and you'll see an increase.

If you don't want to add more content add your website to online directories, spread the links and you'll receive yet another boost. But this also will be only temporary.

jubvman
03-11-2014, 02:39 PM

If so, not writing anymore is the issue here. Since you mentioned an initial traffic boost I'd say that at first you got indexed by search engines, since the content was new, but once you stopped updating the traffic stopped coming. Posting new content regularly is key for any online business. Write some more, start updating and you'll see an increase.

If you don't want to add more content add your website to online directories, spread the links and you'll receive yet another boost. But this also will be only temporary.

Agree with this. If you've stopped posting articles then that's your problem.. If not, then you should do some SEO for your site, build some backlinks and what not. Let me know if you need any help :D

M.K
03-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Share links on social networking platforms. Make an effort to target the right audience, and things will snowball from there as they share your content with others of similar interests. If you haven't posted in a while, it's possible your site has lost interest. You'll need to increase your daily visits.

Taru
03-11-2014, 10:48 PM
I agree with alec and I think that method is the best way. If you want to help the process along, however, I'd go with M.K's suggestion and start branching out onto other communities and try to gain some new audience. I find that reaching out through social media sites does take a bit of effort to start off, but once you gain an audience with a small community then it all pretty much just snowballs from there. I'd say a good combination of both methods should probably prove to be the most effective.

JohnSword
03-12-2014, 02:16 AM
You can try sending your blog post to relevant people/organizations/blogs that would be interested in reading it and sharing it with their networks.

More often than not, they would be willing to do so if your content is well-written and informative. Offer to reciprocate by sharing or linking to a relevant post of theirs.

vivagoaproperty
03-12-2014, 04:59 AM
You can do SEO for the page where the articles are available and also promote the links on social media. this will help to bring traffic.

Jatelo2
03-12-2014, 06:00 AM
There are several ways you could go about this. First, revisit how you managed to attract the 'amazing' traffic before. However, as is contained in the previous replies, you need good SEO Techniques and serious promotion over the social media.

You can see these article promotion tips (http://www.topratedtips.com/2013/11/article-promotion.html). I hope this helps.

fredkawig
03-12-2014, 09:22 AM

This could be one cause. Another would be, is because your website is not garnering much attention and that you have lost your followers or the people who have a taste in your written content.

mikelouis
03-12-2014, 10:14 AM
I would suggest that you try promoting your business through social media networks that way you can at least start getting back your readers. It might be hard at first but with continuous posting of relevant data, am sure people will start coming back.

Eagles910
03-12-2014, 10:18 AM
There are no new methods. You simply have to learn how to use the current methods. Effectively. Work the forums, work YouTube, and Twitter. Those are your best options.

frunt1
03-13-2014, 12:45 AM
Helo Friends,
You can add your url in different 2 social bookmarking submission, pr submission, forum participation.

gadgetised
03-13-2014, 01:23 AM
Social media is definitely the way to go. You can gain a following just by using the right hash tags on Twitter and Facebook for your content. If you write about gadgets, hash tag your posts with #gadgets and let them loose on Twitter and Facebook. Give Pinterest, Google Plus and Stumble Upon a go too. Stumble Upon is great for increasing traffic.

zerobrokerage
03-13-2014, 04:38 AM
Classified Post, Business Directory Submission, Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing ect... for Improve Website Traffic..

delusional
03-13-2014, 05:03 AM
You should try to get more links to your website. Just make sure you don't ever pay for empty visitors. There are sites that get more visitors to your website but they are all visitors that will never return.

Rainman
03-13-2014, 07:03 AM
I'm assuming you want to kill two birds with one stone: Gain traffic + retain that traffic. Your primary focus should be how to retain the visitors who already visit your site on a regular basis. Well it's rather simple. Write great content your web visitors will find helpful but since you're starting out or getting back into the game give them an incentive to stick around. Is it freebies you'll give away, links to stuff they'll find helpful, great reviews of products they'd be interested in?

Just do anything that will make the people who visit your site once want to come back. If you can achieve that, you'll never have to worry about promoting your site because your site visitors will most obviously tell their friends. If their friends like what they see, they'll tell their other friends and before you know it the search engines will start sending more people to your site.

idlecuriosities
03-13-2014, 08:19 AM
Social media is your best friend for this kind of work. Figure out who your audience is. What kind of people look for the content you provide? Once you know the answer to that question tailor your social media to seek out those kinds of people. Post on forums that are related to the kind of content you provide. If none of this works, you might want to ask some close friends to check out your work and critique it for you.

Lithium
03-13-2014, 12:48 PM
Sites such as Hitleap have worked very well for me. However, if you don't want to pay for the traffic, try using FB.

pahagwl
03-13-2014, 02:14 PM
I'm assuming you want to kill two birds with one stone: Gain traffic + retain that traffic. Your primary focus should be how to retain the visitors who already visit your site on a regular basis. Well it's rather simple. Write great content your web visitors will find helpful but since you're starting out or getting back into the game give them an incentive to stick around. Is it freebies you'll give away, links to stuff they'll find helpful, great reviews of products they'd be interested in?

Just do anything that will make the people who visit your site once want to come back. If you can achieve that, you'll never have to worry about promoting your site because your site visitors will most obviously tell their friends. If their friends like what they see, they'll tell their other friends and before you know it the search engines will start sending more people to your site.

I completely agree with the OP that in order to build up traffic for your website, it is very essential that the content you host on your website is of good quality. I also agree with his point of view that you will automatically retain that traffic when the visitors will feel that the website has relevant content. I would also like to add that having an attractive UI on your website also goes a long way in generating and retaining that traffic.

Lithium
03-14-2014, 10:06 AM
You should focus on providing quality content and you'll have the monetized traffic you want.

lisacarolynn
03-15-2014, 01:51 PM
Just go with your content, never stop it and distribute articles in a planned systematic way, here sticking to the plan is the key.

Lithium
03-18-2014, 11:10 AM
You can always go on freelancer sites and hire ghost writers to increase the quality of the articles.

pr0xx1d
03-18-2014, 05:33 PM
I disagree with this. Needing more and more and more content isn't always the case. Making several quality articles and promoting the crap out of them is the method of success that I'm familiar with (Pat Flynn, Corbett Barr, etc.).

lizzief79
03-22-2014, 11:27 AM
You need to set up accounts at sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Linked In, Stumbleupon, Digg and Tumblr. Get followers and connections on all of these. Next, promote all your articles on these sites with links and you should start getting more traffic/ views. I am a freelance writer and this is how I get traffic to my articles. If you have used good keywords and SEO you should get a lot of organic views from search engines too.

eagle22
03-22-2014, 01:04 PM
There are so many ways to increase the traffic to your website. Have you tried backlinking at all? I know backlinking is hard word (especially when doing it right) but it will pay off in the end when your site is ranking in the search engines.

jfab
03-23-2014, 06:56 AM
You can start doing some back links. And definitely a whole lot of SEO like promoting it on twitter and facebook. Rally all your friends to visit it. And most importantly, make only high quality content articles.

PotterM
03-23-2014, 08:15 AM
I definitely agree with others are saying about social media. However, you need to have a plan. For example, on Twitter don't just tweet. Make sure you use good hashtags and follow and interact with the right people. You could also offer to guest blog on other sites. This can help you build up a following and authority and hopefully direct people to your site. And of course, you always need to keep adding new content and interlink that with previous articles.

nwitt
03-24-2014, 06:47 PM
Keep writing and also make sure that you share your content. Are you sharing it on social media platforms? Are your friends and family members sharing it? It can also be beneficial to hire a writer so that you have quality content that people want to read. Keep at it!

AB9100
03-27-2014, 02:18 PM
Write better content.

When i say better content i mean content that is more interesting, and socially relevant. People are not going click on an article that they are not interested in. Once you have produced some interesting articles, the next step is post it. Post your article every place possible. Never share the whole article though. Post maybe the first paragraph with a link to the original post. If people like that sample. They will click through to read the full article. If they don't. That means your content is bad.

Lithium
03-28-2014, 09:09 AM
Once you realize what is popular and what people care about (such as a certain TV series), you will be able to make a lot of money with little html skills and almost no language skills. This is what a friend of mine has been doing for a while and it has been proved to be very successful.

ElvisPresley
03-28-2014, 11:05 AM
You can do some onpage seo for your articles or offpage seo which can help them to get better ranks in the search engines and allow people to find them.

Lithium
03-29-2014, 10:49 AM
Also, if you have some friends, you can ask them to use your blog/site more often.

canoe
03-31-2014, 12:29 AM
Man, there's just so many options to increase traffic I don't even know where to begin. This may depend on what niche your article is covering. I would start with social media websites and forums. Make an account in a forum covering your niche and paste a link of your website on your signature. Remember to contribute a lot to the forum because the more you contribute and earn respect, the more people will be clicking your signature and helping you make money.

stacyje
04-03-2014, 12:05 PM
I would recommend you to use social networking to get traffic , there are always millions of people on the social networking sites and some of them are looking like we are for opportunity. You can also do as your doing now advertise in forums.

cameronpalte
04-04-2014, 06:34 PM
I would recommend developing a method of marketing all of your articles. Base this method off of your successful articles. You can start by writing down what you do for all of your articles. Then try and identify what is different for the articles which are successful. Once you can figure that out, you can do the different thing for all of your articles and as a result have all of your articles be successful.

Didi
04-05-2014, 03:34 AM
You can always try to find a partner who is more popular and that can promote your page himself.

Weact1979
04-22-2014, 08:38 AM
For making your website popular on internet writing articles only are not sufficient. You have to make backlinks for it. Use SEO techniques and using social networking site are also a good option. Post your article with your website URL these will help you to get more visitors.

touqeer
04-23-2014, 04:47 AM
Creative and interesting content on the article website may be helpful for increasing the traffic on the articles. Share your article on social networking websites. There are more than ten famous websites of the social media profiles.

adil1000
05-08-2014, 05:12 AM
Do proper ON PAGE and OFF PAGE SEO of your website or blog. Promote your blog in social networking sites and use web 2.0 linking in every article which you write then i am sure you will get boost traffic for using web 2.0.

ketusoftware
05-09-2014, 05:15 AM
work on promoting your articles in social networking sites, content marketing and build backlinks so that you visitors to your website.

rhrayhan
05-10-2014, 03:47 PM
I also think so that if you continue to writing good articles. It's very easy to increase traffic and you have to do nothing more like seo. People will visit you for their need.

foduu1
05-13-2014, 12:36 AM
Talk about back links in social media programs. Make an effort to focus on the proper viewers, along with issues will snowball via there since they share your articles with others involving comparable likes and dislikes. Should you never have placed in a very even though, it depends your website has shed fascination. You will have to boost the daily sessions.

NukeBlaster
05-13-2014, 07:17 AM
You need to use social media platforms to increase referral traffic for your articles on the web.

Resource9
05-16-2014, 07:20 AM
When you post an article, it is important to share it through social networking and social bookmarking websites. In this way you will be able to get good amount of traffic for your article. Also make sure to use impressive images for enhancing the readability of the article.

ketusoftware
05-30-2014, 05:29 AM
I would advice you to share your content in the content curation sites, social networking sites, pdf submission etc

cm4150
05-31-2014, 02:43 AM
Share links on social networking platforms. like G+, your Facebook page and Facebook Groups, Twitter etc.

Resource9
06-03-2014, 03:25 AM
Along with all the search engine optimization strategies, also make sure that you have a proactive presence on the social networking websites. This will help you to drive the right traffic to your website.

john22
06-17-2014, 07:22 AM
You can share your article on social network sites, article submission sites, press release sites so that its information could be distributed easily.

adammethew
06-23-2014, 02:04 AM
I think you already doing Seo for your website. But start social media marketing as well for your website. But remember only professional person or company can do this marketing properly. After few months your website traffic will increase. Then use live chat software on your website.

WebGreeter

integritymarketing
06-24-2014, 07:30 AM
Share those articles to social curation or bookmarks sites to increase more site few popular sites are reddit, digg, delicious, good.is, twitter etc

necrire
06-28-2014, 02:08 PM
Staying on Google and keeping your page viewed is as simple as maintaining traffic and keeping articles going out. When launching a new site I like to keep an influx of traffic to help become an authority site. It normally takes a few months of continuous daily posting, for email traffic I buy all my leads from the guys at winnersleads.com they are great and have affordable prices that suit whatever you desire ask them and they can help you find the leads to help your site, they also offer safe day delivery and a money back guarantee.

Archanagarg
07-02-2014, 05:34 AM
You should go with social networking because today social networking is the great way to generate traffic for website, blog or article. So i think you have to share your content on social networking & add plugin on your article of social networking site's.

Tweetcinema
07-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Today social media sites are gaining a great importance, So, I think that one should definitely go with the social media promotion for increasing page rank!!

yourmobilesitemaker
07-06-2014, 01:14 AM
Depending on what topics you are writing on, Yahoo Answers can be a secret weapon for traffic. You can reply to questions having to do with your topic and leave a link in the answer. It might be a little tedious to go through answering a lot of questions but it drives extremely targeted traffic of people who are looking for what you're talking about.

Ghost_NDROID
07-09-2014, 10:54 AM
I know you want visitors, but what is it you want to achieve? Are you running a business using your articles to attract viewers so that you could convert them into customers or are you just looking for viewers to read your content? Very difficult to assist unless I know why you want visitors and what are you doing with them? Have you built a list with all your visitors? Let me know...

matt.bentz
07-10-2014, 09:46 AM
if your articles have to do wit small business owner tips and things then i would be interested in promoting it within my weekly newsletter that is sent to small business owners who have recently received funding for business growth.
please let me know what the link is so I can browse some articles and get an idea for what you write and then we can go from there.
Thanks!

-Matt-

Resource9
07-11-2014, 02:51 AM
When it comes to article writing, it is important to present the right information in a readable manner. If people are able to relate to what you write, then getting more traffic to your website will no longer be difficult. Also, remember that insert links only if they support the article content.

AvniShergill
07-11-2014, 08:22 AM
Do social bookmarking of the article submissions in the sites with good PR and submit your blogs in your networking sites, this will increase your blog's traffic.

Tweetcinema
07-11-2014, 12:54 PM
I do agree with you all guys...All the views are really very much interesting!!

andybrowne
07-14-2014, 05:53 AM
@alec very good answer i totally agree with you.

ibs
07-22-2014, 12:08 AM
I would like to suggest you, promoting your business through social media, it is very good,here you can get huge traffic on your website in all over world.You can go with SEO

There is so many ways to get traffic on your site:-

1. Social Media Optimization-

Eg: Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin
Google+
Stumpleupon ect....

2. Classified Posting
3. Directory Submisison
4. Blog Posting
5. Blog Commenting
6. Bookmark Submission

nicolesalvia01
08-06-2014, 03:42 AM
Hey guys, I would like to recommend this: Read this blog http://www.internetmarketingreach.com/polls-quizzes-can-improve-site-traffic-go-viral/ Its all about Polls and Quizzes on your website can help increase traffic. I know this blog can really help you.

James Gordon
08-07-2014, 06:52 AM
Yes, you can use social media sites to promote your business. You can also post your articles in popular article sites, social networking sites. Make the content more attractive and rich that able to grab customers attention towards your article.

ColinFox
08-08-2014, 06:12 AM
Thought about guest posting? There's a few ways you can get more traffic which is to do with making connections with people in your niche (the top guys n gals.)

One example: You reach out to them on social media (twitter works well) and message them eg "hey @whatsyername want to share your top tip for (insert problem in your niche that they are an expert in) - and then send them to a Google doc where they can input their answers. Then you write a post "What (however many replied) experts would do about (problem you had the experts give advice on.)

Then you send the post to the experts and they will check it and more than likely share it with there lists (maybe) and followers (because they have contributed to it.) (This is an idea from Kristi Hines.) You get traffic anyway by syndicating your post as it has high ranking expert advice.

Hope that helped.

Jerryjperez
08-09-2014, 02:08 AM
By taking some of the important steps you can increase traffic of your webpage.
1. Write articles which are rich in content.
2. Create Social Media sites
3. Enhance Multimedia which have eye catching effect.

CeliaSachs
08-18-2014, 09:59 AM
You can try sending your blog post to relevant people/organizations/blogs that would be interested in reading it and sharing it with their networks.

More often than not, they would be willing to do so if your content is well-written and informative. Offer to reciprocate by sharing or linking to a relevant post of theirs.

Agree with you as it is the best way to increase the traffic to your articles on Internet. Article is the best way to get the traffic.

Resource9
08-19-2014, 03:29 AM
Absolutely! Make sure that the article is valuable to the people. It should not just have mere information but it should have the ability to arouse the interest of the readers. If you have mentioned any tips or solutions in the article, readers must be able to implement them easily. Moreover, it is also important to enhance the readability of the content with the use of images, videos and infographics.

worldemart0
10-08-2014, 01:25 AM
I think sharing of article on social networking sites like facebook, twitter etc will give you good results.

ashley_firework
10-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Hi there --
I am a freelance writer and owner of my own small business. I currently have a project writing profiles of small business owners for a website called Fundastic. It's a new site that is trying to position itself as a resource for small business owners. You can see some examples of the profiles here: https://www.fundastic.com/tags/business+owner+stories.

I am always looking for new small business owners to write about. Exposure like this could help drive additional traffic to your site and provide helpful backlinks.

If anyone would be interested in being profiled, please send me a direct message and we can set up a phone interview.

JiffyLoad
10-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Oivas, you can increase articles views without increasing website traffic. You just need to increase page views per visitor and there are some methods to do it:
1. Articles interlinking - really interested users want to read more similar articles, also it has positive impact on SEO.
2. Fast website - impatient users won't read articles, if they load slowly. It also has positive impact on SEO

cosmeticdentist
10-28-2014, 04:01 PM
Hi Everyone,
The simplest way to increase your traffic is through infographics (www.cosmeticdentistrycenter.com). ..... I am a newbie and don't have any idea about info-graphic i don't even know about this .... Tried 5 of my websites and also those of competitors, really cool :-).

ibs
10-29-2014, 02:27 AM
Hi,
Here i am going to share my personal experience there is some of the best way to getting good traffic. It gives you chances to reach a huge amount of audience,it is the primary goal of every business. You can try promoting your business through social media networks.

1. SEO
2. Social Media(FB, Twitter,Linkedin and Google+)
3. Question Answer
4. Blogging
5. Classified
6. Forum Discussion

Thank You

atlanticenv
10-29-2014, 08:18 AM
Hi Oivas,
First of all I must admit that you have got great skills in writing.But now-a-days Google and other search engine relies on very strict guidelines in terms of content,specially after the recent Panda 4.1 update.

So as you have writing skills,why do not you use to write an internal business blog for your website?Just writing one quality content is good enough to do this.Then share it on different social media channels also.You can also interlink your old articles with that blog.

Hope it helps.

AnnElmore
10-29-2014, 09:12 AM
Use backlinks like this smstrackers.com

marketandfund
10-29-2014, 09:18 AM
There are several ways. Network with others, submit a guest blog post for a high quality site, or submit this question to marketandfund.com (http://www.marketandfund.com/community.html#bn-forum-1-1-3039190281/0) and get a free shoutout via @marketandfund twitter page.

alishroy
10-30-2014, 06:51 AM
You should share your link on social media sites as well as try best seo technique.

Terry Hopper
10-30-2014, 08:22 AM
1. Article should be 100% unique.
2. Article length should be of 1000 words.
3. You should link back to various authorized sites beside yours sites in the content.
4. You should share this article post link to various social media sites.

This is the way to get traffic through your article. Good luck.8)

Sarah - Dufferin Media
10-31-2014, 06:19 AM
Sharing your articles on social media would generate traffic- from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Also DIGG and REDDIT you can share to.
Good luck :)

greenjourney
11-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Share links on social networking platforms. Make an effort to target the right audience, and things will snowball from there as they share your content with others of similar interests. If you haven't posted in a while, it's possible your site has lost interest. You'll need to increase your daily visits.

I like your view on this.

alishroy
11-10-2014, 10:56 PM
If you have good content rich blogs so it’s very easy to you to increase the traffic. A good content is appreciated by readers as well as Google. Also, sharing that content on different medias is the key factor to increase the traffic. Social media like as (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) is best platform for that, here you can easily interact with people & aware them about your content. You can also share your article on forums, Q/A sites, blog sites, article directory sites, etc.

ibs
11-11-2014, 05:33 AM
Hi,
Social media is one of the good way to promote your articles for free and getting good traffic. It is a platform to gaining popularity on web. Use of this network is result oriented.

Some ways to promote your site for free.

1. Social Media Optimization

A) Facebook
B) Twitter
C) Linkedin
D) Google+

Directories Submission
Social Bookmark
Forum Posting and Blog Commenting

Resource9
11-13-2014, 05:38 AM
If you want to get the right results through SEO, it is important to be updated with the latest algorithm. Select the right keywords and plan the right SEO strategies.

primeplusone
11-17-2014, 09:07 AM
Article directories and find sies who are accepting articles. You can use bookmarking too... One of the most popular is Pinterest. A good title and an enticing photo will help you get some visibility in that croud. Additionally, hashtags are surprisingly effective in both instagram and facebook... Again though, you can't post just anything... has to be quality as these are real people you are encountering.

Terry Hopper
11-27-2014, 07:18 AM
Article directories and find sies who are accepting articles. You can use bookmarking too... One of the most popular is Pinterest. A good title and an enticing photo will help you get some visibility in that croud. Additionally, hashtags are surprisingly effective in both instagram and facebook... Again though, you can't post just anything... has to be quality as these are real people you are encountering.

I think it is right. Great Job.

forbesross
11-30-2014, 04:43 AM
Make use of Facbook, Twitter and Google+ to share your posts because all these social media sites having millions of active users, they spend their vast amount of time and interest in these sites and start sharing your article in your blog, it has a chance to go viral and can earn sharing from others.

James E. Waters
12-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Start actively posting unique articles again and getting backlinks from high PR sites, being in social networking regularly can boost your PR.

MeenaBhattacharya
12-09-2014, 07:11 AM
Well Dude, it is the common issue of those folks who want to start an eCommerce business. I would like to suggest you, you should share all your articles as well as blogs on social networking site like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, Google+, LinkedIn and so on. It is really beneficial for you. Apart from this, you can also go for SEO strategy like onpage and link building strategies for your blog.
Have fun and enjoy yourself

jamesbyrns
09-29-2015, 06:12 AM
One of the greatest approaches to raise traffic to your articles website is to use your content to be promoted by social media channels.

Vernnwhite
10-03-2015, 06:55 AM
One of the greatest approaches to raise traffic to your articles website is to use your content to be promoted by social media channels.

you are right jamesbyrns I agree with you.

RyanLox
10-04-2015, 12:08 PM
For 2015 I would definelty recommend that social media is used. Also using social bookmarking sites is a awesome way to promote your articles too.

seoglobaladmedia
10-10-2015, 05:33 AM
Hi,
you can use business listing website and local business listing and most importent thing go through blog website

Tygabilly
10-17-2015, 07:27 AM
You can certainly do SEO for the page where the posts can be found and in addition advertise the links.

campbelljof
10-19-2015, 07:09 AM
Hey,
The Quality matters means you have to provide a quality content for your blog,then you should have a great social media coverage for your blog.

campbelljof
10-28-2015, 02:05 AM
Hi
I have some ideas please have a look at these points:-
Write eye-catching headlines.
Write excellent content — make a name for blog as a source of informative, useful, funny, entertaining, or inspiring articles.
Write longer posts — expand on your content, fill out your blog posts and create truly epic content.
Write shorter posts — follow Seth Godin’s example with short but sweet posts.
Write more often — the more content you can produce, the better.
Blog on a consistent schedule so your readers know when to expect new content.
Write list blog posts — they get more traffic than any other kind of post.
Write about current news stories.
Write about topics trending on Twitter and in Google trends.
Search forums in your niche to see what people are talking about and write an article about it.
Ask your readers what they’d like you to write about.
Write about something controversial and start a debate.
Use link bait techniques to write content that promotes massive sharing.
Explore your analytics, find out which is your most popular content and create more of the same.
Interview influential people in your niche/industry.
Create a “best blogs” list post and let the bloggers know you’ve included them — a bit of flattery can go a long way.

joshuakredford
11-05-2015, 12:47 AM
You can do SEO for the page where the articles are available and also promote the links on social media. this will help to bring traffic.

ShubhamSEO
01-09-2016, 01:57 AM
Hello friends, I need a help from my SEO friends. I post articles for backlinks. I need a do-follow article submission site with Instant Approval for submit articles. I have one Instant Approval article submission site http://www.inwebarticles.com , but I need more. Please tell me the list of the article submission site. I am waiting for your reply. Thnx a lot.. Have a good day..

revereye
01-11-2016, 05:50 AM
You can promote your article links through social media ,get more traffic.

manogua
02-22-2016, 09:32 AM
Try promote your site on Social media.

iwatechnologies
02-27-2016, 07:10 AM
Increase traffic for your articles do SEO (http://www.iwatechnologies.com/seo-digital-marketing-us.html) on your article pages in onpage part page url,title,meta description,h1,h2,h3 etc.
after do offpage

sonipat
02-27-2016, 10:12 PM
There is some idea's to increase traffic for your website.
1. Forums Posting
2. Site submit on search engines
3. Social media
4. Directory submission
5. advertisement etc.
Thanks

gandu
02-28-2016, 12:27 AM
Spread your article through Facebook groups. You can get a good spike and these days that's where allot of people spend their time. Along with finding it easy to share the content they like to their network.

ronniewill
05-21-2016, 06:56 AM
Post some BLOGS relevant to your theme (business) and use keywords of your website in it.
And create BACK-LINKS
Also do SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING of your articles (website)

fibertechglobal
05-27-2016, 06:11 AM
Promote your blogs or articles on Facebook, twitter and Google+ to increase traffic.

InnovAU
07-08-2016, 12:29 AM
Keep posting content
Diversify your content (Youtube, Blog posts, website posts, social media posts all over the place)
Post to social media (G+, facebook, twitter, tumblr, digg, stumbleupon etc.)
Do ads such as with Adwords

Hellosolifornia
07-12-2016, 02:12 AM
The thing is bookmark your articles on top leading social sites.

chinomoreno
07-13-2016, 04:25 AM
Well, aside from posting on your blog site share it on other platforms like social media.
Or, transform your content if it is applicable in to a slideshow or video, inforgraphics, or vlog.

CyberJohn
01-10-2017, 07:43 AM
Here are some strategies to increase traffic to to your article. Try to check this

7 Proven Strategies to Increase Your Blog’s Traffic by 206% (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1256/7-proven-strategies-to-increase-your-blogs-traffic-by-206)

jhon66
02-08-2017, 04:17 AM
Hi there,

Publishing a blog is a great way to get content onto your site that is readable and attractive. Blogs are very popular and people are drawn to them, making the number of potential subscribers grow. Search engines also index your articles, which will also increase traffic to your site. Consider connecting your blog to your Benchmark Email account to give even more access to both your campaigns and blogs.
There are a lot of myths to SEO, but it really comes down to how current is the content on your website and is it relevant. You must update or add new content on a monthly if not bi-weekly basis. This is probably 80% of your SEO. You can do all the other little "tricks' that you want for SEO, but if you are just going to build a website and leave it alone you are doomed to fail.

Matech
02-16-2017, 05:56 PM
On Fiverr.com i got over 6000+ traffic during two days. Fact is it was not quality leads but still $5 for it...

Brittany
02-17-2017, 01:18 AM
I disagree with this. Needing more and more and more content isn't always the case. Making several quality articles and promoting the crap out of them is the method of success that I'm familiar with (Pat Flynn, Corbett Barr, etc.).

Jenny Roberts
08-09-2017, 02:20 AM
Performing SEO could help you gain more traffic.

Ruth Sellers
08-26-2017, 02:22 AM
hey,
I would suggest that you try to advertise your article on social media from where you get more readers & make sure your content should be informative, attractive and unique. It will really helpful to increase your website traffic on web.

SeanKahn
09-16-2017, 02:15 PM
I would suggest you to work on the blog's/ website's content and attract your readers with something special.

snegyK
10-09-2017, 07:12 AM
Do you know a good SEO company? May you advise on the costs?

GeraldLang
12-24-2019, 06:24 AM
Here are strategies to increase traffic for articles on the web as follows:-
Research New Keywords
Target Long-Tail Keywords
Optimize the On-Page SEO Process
Do Guest Posts
Do Link Building Processes
Make Video Content
Add Social Share Buttons
Add Internal Link in the Content
Keep Content up-to-date
Prefer Relevant Communities for Content Posting, etc.

Oscar
12-24-2019, 06:32 AM
Hi,
Finding a good contributor platform for my articles was a real challenge for me. I want it was easy to register and start pitching articles to the blog.

vinitha seo
04-08-2020, 01:52 AM
It’s not enough to produce great content and hope that people find it – you have to be proactive. One of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content.

holisticbuilder
04-08-2020, 03:51 AM
With that, here are 7 different ways to direct people to your site:

The "Topsy turvy" Visitor Post.

Redesign and Overhaul Old Blog Entries.

Use "Snap to Tweet" Connections.

Advance Your Substance With LSI Catchphrases.

Get More Traffic From Your Blog Entries With "Content Change"

Go On Web recordings.

Advance Your Website With Blogger Effort.

Geethan
06-04-2020, 04:15 AM
Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...
Write Irresistible Headlines. ...
Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
Start Guest Blogging. ...
Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

salesforcebofc
06-05-2020, 04:53 AM
You need to share your article on social media sites, If you haven't posted in a while, it's possible your site has lost interest. You'll need to increase your daily visits.

Mithun3331
06-06-2020, 01:06 PM
I will be your professional virtual assistant or personal assistant
https://www.fiverr.com/mithun3331/do-virtual-assistant-for-data-entry-web-research-copy-paste-product-listing

georgehome
06-07-2020, 02:06 AM
I have written a lot of articles relevant to business at different points in time and though, the initial traffic was amazing, it has tapered down now. Can someone suggest as to how I can continue to get more traffic regularly to my website? Would appreciate your response.

Good content, and lots of backlinks from reputable sources linking to your site

vinitha seo
06-08-2020, 12:33 PM
Optimize your website to be search-engine friendly.
Create a links page that will contain the links to other non-competing websites in...
Post in forums.
Comment on blogs.
Create an e-mail "signature" - your name, your website address and a short tag-line describing...

vinitha seo
06-12-2020, 09:23 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

Geethan
06-19-2020, 01:53 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

Ajithkumar
06-19-2020, 02:27 AM
Yes, As like everyone telling SEO, and you can also do with Social Media Management & Marketing services (https://dgtlmart.com/social-media-management-marketing-packages/) or you can do on your own , it will really help you in increasing traffic.

richardwilson
06-19-2020, 06:21 AM
There are some ways to generate traffic on your website. The ways are following

a) Advertise
b) Get Social
c) Mix It Up
d) Write Irresistible Headlines
e) Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
f) Target Long-Tail Keywords
g) Start Guest Blogging
h) Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site

InternetMarketing
06-23-2020, 02:56 AM
Share the links in the social media groups, Do proper SEO

jayam
07-11-2020, 11:40 PM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

valluri
07-11-2020, 11:49 PM
Improve offline marketing strategies: Offline marketing efforts are a great way to increase the amount of direct traffic your website is getting. Consider promoting your website through methods such as print advertising, coupons, business cards, brochures, or commercials.

hentrymateo
07-12-2020, 04:43 PM
The best way to grow your business and get more traffice is Google Reviews for your website

Ask for a review. ...
Educate your customers on how to leave a review. ...
Personalize the review experience. ...

Or you can simply buy a service on fiverr for $10 to get real 20 human reviews : https://bit.ly/3iYRJdh

Lilykevin86
07-13-2020, 12:35 AM
11 Proven Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website. This article doesn't list each traffic procedure under the sun. Ahrefs Keywords Explorer, at that point pick one of the catchphrases thoughts reports to see hundreds or thousands of thoughts.

atocloud
07-20-2020, 01:03 AM
Share links on social networking platforms.

stevealex000
07-20-2020, 06:24 AM
index your article in Google with the help of Google console.

make a difference by writing quality content

people don't care how lengthy is the article they only ant content so must write a good content

stevealex000
07-20-2020, 06:25 AM
index your article in Google with the help of Google console.

make a difference by writing quality content

people don't care how lengthy is the article they only ant content so must write a good content

raviseo059
07-21-2020, 06:43 AM
thanks for sharing with us

annemariecrosby
07-23-2020, 08:28 AM
Hi! Have you tried outreach techniques like broken links, crowd marketing, resource pages, etc?

ankitakumari
07-23-2020, 08:35 AM
I would advice you to promote the article link by using various SEO techniques like bookmark submission, forum submission etc. Also, do spread you article link over various social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc for increase in traffic. And don't stop writing. Because if you stop writing content then it will have adverse effect on your traffic.

Isabel.HG
07-24-2020, 02:19 AM
Hi Oivas!! :)

There are many ways to incrase traffic on your blog. for example, first of all, you need to write based on SEO On page: use a keyword, optimize headings, URL and yoast (if you use wordpress). As many people tell you, you can share your posts on social media channels and practice SEO Off page.

I recommend you read more books about SEO, for example, here: https://www.mailclick.com.mx/libros-de-mercadotecnia/#libros-sobre-seo or guides written by experts like Matthew Woorward :cool:

stevealex000
07-24-2020, 04:29 AM
In order to get more traffic on the website you must keep following thing in mind:

optimize your website for searches

create unique content

index your website in search engine

spy on your competitors

create backlinks

update data frequently

FarrukhBukhari1
07-24-2020, 05:53 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

pankaj0008
07-24-2020, 06:27 AM
Getting traffic at your article is not easy, you have make different headlines and share it with others on twitter, keep mention other relevant profiles in your tweet, keep doing this at other social media platforms like Facebook also. Remember it always don't over promote it over social media.

John_Coul
07-30-2020, 06:30 PM
I am engaged in the promotion of online stores. Found a working service https://www.eyezon.live/. Tested on two customers. Conversion for one increased by 10%, for the second by 8%. I think this is not the limit, because the idea is worthwhile. The Eyezon principle is that the buyer can see the product with his own eyes via video broadcast, appreciating the advantages in the moment. On the reverse side is a manager who is fully prepared to tell the details and answer the client's questions.

jayam
08-03-2020, 11:46 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

valluri
08-03-2020, 11:59 AM
Improve offline marketing strategies: Offline marketing efforts are a great way to increase the amount of direct traffic your website is getting. Consider promoting your website through methods such as print advertising, coupons, business cards, brochures, or commercials.

Geetha john
11-30-2020, 12:23 AM
The “Upside Down” Guest Post.
Overhaul & Upgrade Old Blog Posts.
Use “Click to Tweet” Links.
Optimize Your Content With LSI Keywords.
Get More Traffic From Your Blog Posts With “Content Transformation”
Go On Podcasts.
Promote Your Site With Blogger Outreach.
The Content Relaunch Strategy.

jayam12
11-30-2020, 03:23 AM
Go On Podcasts.

mithu
11-30-2020, 03:27 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

alishbasaki
02-14-2021, 11:01 PM
Promote. This one is so self-evident, we will take a gander at it first.
Get Social.
Blend It Up.
Compose Irresistible Headlines.
Focus On-Page SEO.
Target Long-Tail Keywords.
Start Guest Blogging.
Welcome Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

notty667
02-15-2021, 11:55 PM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

Bigil
02-17-2021, 09:44 AM

Bigil
02-17-2021, 09:45 AM

lishmaliny
02-18-2021, 05:34 AM
Advertise.
Get Social.
Mix It Up.
Write Irresistible Headlines.
Pay Attention to On-Page SEO.
Start Guest Blogging.

jayam12
02-18-2021, 07:48 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

mithu
02-18-2021, 07:52 AM
Get More Traffic From Your Blog Posts With “Content Transformation”; 6. ... It's no secret that SEO is one of the best ways to drive traffic to your website. ... Social Currency is the idea that we share things that make us look good

valluri
02-18-2021, 07:57 AM
Now, all you need to do is figure out how to get traffic to your website so sales roll in. From social media to nontraditional marketing hacks, this article will ... The idea is that the more website traffic you get, the more ... Content freshness is an SEO hack people do to drive traffic to your website in a big way.

Muthuraj
02-19-2021, 01:39 AM
The social media platform is one best channels to market your article posting website. So you can share every article posting on social media. It helps you to generate quality traffic for the website.

Bigil
02-27-2021, 07:02 AM
Make an effort to target the right audience, and things will snowball from there as they share your content with others of similar interests. If you haven't posted in a while, it's possible your site has lost interest. You'll need to increase your daily visits.

RafiGroup21
02-28-2021, 12:40 AM
Green Palms Housing Project is the largest GDA-approved housing project in Gwadar. It is conveniently located at the intersection of the main Makran Coastal Highway and Kahaan Avenue. The unbeatable location of Green Palms Housing Project provides it with direct access to the beach as well as the central business district within a few minutes’ drive.
Investment in Gwadar | Invest in Gwadar Pakistan | Green palms Gwadar Prices

Netflix-R
02-28-2021, 11:04 AM
A quick way to promote your project is to let an expert review it. After a thorough audit, a specific plan of the right steps is usually drawn up to achieve high results.

raviseo121
02-28-2021, 10:47 PM

Geetha
03-01-2021, 12:11 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

notty667
03-02-2021, 01:38 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

MASTERO
03-02-2021, 04:08 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

lishmaliny
03-02-2021, 06:01 AM
1) Start a blog (if you haven't yet).
2) Make attractive headlines.
3) Use the power of video marketing.
4) Create educational content.
5) Hold free webinars.
6) Repurpose old posts.
7) Try historical optimization.
8) Use guest blogging.

Geetha
03-05-2021, 12:25 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

AdamLevi2
03-05-2021, 05:10 AM
Business name:
King Locksmith Charleston
Owner name:
Adam Levi
Address:
2833 Rutherford Way
Charleston, SC
Phone:
(843) 474-8893

notty667
03-05-2021, 06:33 AM
Get Social. ...

RafiGroup21
03-05-2021, 07:50 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

jayam12
03-10-2021, 01:02 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

mithu
03-10-2021, 01:09 AM
1) Start a blog (if you haven't yet) ...
2) Make attractive headlines. ...
3) Use the power of video marketing. ...
4) Create educational content. ...
5) Hold free webinars. ...
6) Repurpose old posts. ...
7) Try historical optimization. ...
8) Use guest blogging.

valluri
03-10-2021, 01:14 AM
Target your website's pages to specific keywords. ...
Make it easy for Google to crawl your pages. ...
Build more website pages. ...
Add your website to online directories. ...
Get verified by Google. ...
Use compelling titles. ...
Reach out to websites and blogs that have already been noticed by Google.

Geetha
03-10-2021, 04:56 AM
Go On Podcasts.

Getroyalty1
03-10-2021, 05:18 AM
Business Name
Sun City Window Cleaning
Address:
28200 Portsmouth Dr
Sun City, California
Phone:
(951) 867-1600
http://getroyaltyservices.com/
Business Email
info@getroyaltyservices.com

alishbasaki
03-10-2021, 10:58 PM
Publicize. This one is so self-evident, we will take a gander at it first.
Get Social.
Blend It Up.
Compose Irresistible Headlines.
Focus On-Page SEO.
Start Guest Blogging.
Welcome Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:20 PM
Since you mentioned an initial traffic boost I'd say that at first you got indexed by search engines, since the content was new, but once you stopped updating the traffic stopped coming. Posting new content regularly is key for any online business. Write some more, start updating and you'll see an increase.

Emilia93
03-22-2021, 10:53 AM
If you want to increase your website traffic by guest blogging you should take a look at natvisor.com with +60k websites.

Bigil
04-03-2021, 10:05 AM
Make an effort to target the right audience, and things will snowball from there as they share your content with others of similar interests. If you haven't posted in a while, it's possible your site has lost interest. You'll need to increase your daily visits.

Geetha
04-05-2021, 02:49 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

homeocare
04-05-2021, 05:47 AM

MASTERO
04-07-2021, 02:20 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

jayam12
04-10-2021, 05:08 AM
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...

mithu
04-10-2021, 05:11 AM
Get More Traffic From Your Blog Posts With “Content Transformation”; 6. ... It's no secret that SEO is one of the best ways to drive traffic to your website. ... Social Currency is the idea that we share things that make us look good

valluri
04-10-2021, 05:34 AM
But, if no one visits your blog article, how are you going to generate those links, ... See How My Agency Can Drive Massive Amounts of Traffic to Your Website ... Anyone with an idea worth sharing can be a published author within a week

RafiGroup21
04-11-2021, 01:21 AM
Green Palms Housing Project is the largest GDA-approved housing project in Gwadar. It is conveniently located at the intersection of the main Makran Coastal Highway and Kahaan Avenue. The unbeatable location of Green Palms Housing Project provides it with direct access to the beach as well as the central business district within a few minutes’ drive.
Investment in Gwadar | Invest in Gwadar Pakistan | Green palms Gwadar Prices

Rahul28
06-19-2021, 03:51 AM
Advertise.
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...