PDA

View Full Version : Anyone into farming?

alec
03-11-2014, 02:49 PM
It's been a while since I joined the smallbusinessforums and I don't remember reading anything about farming. I realize that most of us live in the cities (myself included) and without land you can't do anything but farming has always been something I thought of regularly. Sure, it's not easy being a farmer but living of the land seems like a dream these days. And it's not like we can't have internet at the farm :D

So, anyone into farming or ever thought about starting?

delusional
03-12-2014, 04:35 AM
Farming is a profession that can be very hard in these times. Prices for produce or going down every year and the extreme weather conditions aren't helping you.
I have seen some micro farms being successful because they just catered to the needs of local people.

sommuchal
09-21-2014, 08:54 AM
i have 1,00,000 sq.m of agricultural land. i bought with 20,000 sq.m mango garden in it. There are 200 , 15 years old mango trees in it. In 16,000 sq.m we have cultivated 3 years old Pomegranate plants and installed drip in it. you can grow surplus vegetable, with good water and electricity source in it.

helencrazer
09-29-2015, 06:00 AM
Hi there! Totally! now people are shifting to other business,so its hard to find someone on same field.Due to the vast changing of technology people are not looking for the old methods.our family own 500,000 sq.m of agricultural land & mango garden in it..
if you have any ideas or questions you can share with me.

polus2222
01-18-2017, 04:21 PM
Thank you for sharing farming thread (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiL3nCCpVMhg045TR-AopUw). It's very helpful for new person. Awesome thank you again....

sheebakaran
12-17-2019, 04:01 AM
Fiber optic cable floating machine makes the work of installing easier is a cable jet machine.

speeduser
01-25-2021, 02:04 PM
Farming is going to be a very interesting business. There is a science behind it and that is really good. - Steven C Wyer (http://stevencwyer.us/)