PDA

View Full Version : Online Business versus Offline Business

rash085
03-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Guys, what are your preferences?

I am a senior college student and I always wanted to nurture and grow my own business, so I have started an online one. I have series of Private Blog Network with ads in it, but it is not yet established since I am just starting out. It would take at least another year to strengthen its rankings.

I always read available materials about creating a business of your own and found out that it is better to start early. So, here I am in this forum, I hope I can learn more and share some knowledge of my own.

Back to online business and offline business, I find it rather easier to start online than offline. But I think, it is more secure to focus on offline businesses, since it is more secure. Online businesses is a bit out of hand, you need to dance and play with the rankings and the search algorithms are always changing. Unless, you can strengthen the foundation of your brand, it is more tiring to conduct businesses online.

However, for a student like me, I really don't have any choice. Online businesses require only a bit of capital compare to that of offline one. My only chance is to bank with my online business for me to be able to start my dream offline business or... I may loan a capital on the bank.... but I don't think that is a good idea. ;)

So, guys between the two, what do you prefer?

papu
08-22-2014, 02:29 AM
Better take some capitel from bank l

Terry Hopper
08-22-2014, 03:08 AM
I also like to prefer a online business, because there is a good way of earning station. I am telling you of my best knowledge.

Malik Suleman
12-22-2015, 02:34 PM
online earns more and offline is long standing

mangaliron
06-12-2017, 11:33 PM
If you want earn more and easily than online business is good rather than offline business.

Mancy Chen
10-31-2018, 02:21 AM
Whether you choose online business or offline business, you can make money. The development of online business is based on the consideration of own products. For example, my biomass pellet mill plant (http://www.homemadepelletmill.com/biomass-pellet-mill-plant/) business has become saturated in our local market, forcing enterprises to start online business and expand overseas markets. Focus on which business is still determined by your personal business situation. I hope my words can help you.

janeoftrades
10-31-2018, 09:01 AM
How about this - you're a student and you have extra time.

So start going to garage sales and thrift stores, buy items for $.50 and sell them for $10 on Ebay/Craigslist.
It'll teach you about:
- negotiating
- online sales
- copywriting
- customer service
- time management

And more. Doing this is the FOUNDATION of business.
Get this under your belt and don't let the trivial shit trip you up.

Don't worry, it trips us all up from time to time.

And you will be SURPRISED how much you could make.

I purchased emoji blow up balls from Amazon, 12 for $12 and then sold them individually to grandmothers for $10 each.
That's $120 per pack. Turning $12 to $120.

Now, go forth and make money.

JamieTalley
04-24-2019, 04:22 AM
I have always been in an online business. As for me in the era of digital technology, it is very important. I think that the site https://writingpeak.co.uk/ is a good example. Thanks.

royalthai
01-01-2020, 11:50 PM
Offline businesses generally target a specific locality, whereas online businesses can target a specific locality or the entire country. ... Offline businesses make products and services easier to decide upon, because people can see and touch the products first hand before deciding whether or not to purchase.

speeduser
12-04-2020, 04:34 PM
I am a man that believes in old school stuff. This is the reason why I still prefer offline business as you will be closer to the clientelle. - Phillip Elden (https://twitter.com/phillip_elden)