PDA

View Full Version : Ranking IM Campaigns on Google

rash085
03-13-2014, 09:55 PM
For us to be able to make money on internet marketing, it is essential for us to rank on Google, since majority of the searchers goes on Google. It is just too bad, there are many competition out there who want to be on the first page.

As for me, I always target long tail keywords for my campaigns. It is useless to pick a shorter one with a high competition. Though, the traffic is not that many, but at least it is easier to rank it on the page 1.

I am also a bit paranoid on populating links for fear of being penalized. 30 links per website per day is a good way to go. How about you, what do you do to ensure your rank on Google? How many backlinks do you do everyday per website?

Rainman
03-24-2014, 01:19 AM
Google will only penalize you if your backlink-building methods are 'suspicious.'

For example, if you get hundreds of backlinks one day and get none the next day, they'll suspect that the backlinks you get are not genuine and reward you with a lower page rank. For me I concentrate more on slower backlink building methods like dropping a link blog comments occasionally on Q and A sites. That way with one link you can 'murder' two birds with one stone - - get a natural backlink and traffic if the comment you leave somewhere is helpful enough to spark interest in you, the writer.

eagle22
03-26-2014, 02:07 PM
I actually like the fact that there isn't much competition for Google because that means once I am ranking I will be getting the majority of traffic. I still use spun content and article submitters to build my backlinks. However, the key is to have diverse anchor texts. If all your anchor texts say the same thing that will raise a red flag. Only about 30% of my anchor texts have the keyword I am trying to rank for.

foduu1
03-27-2014, 12:39 AM
I actually including the fact there isn't significantly opposition with regard to Yahoo since this means the moment I'm rank I'll be having the majority of targeted visitors. I even now use content spinner content material in addition to document submitters to create the backlinks. Nevertheless, the key is to possess varied anchor text messages. When your entire anchor text messages say exactly the same thing that may raise a red-colored hole. Directly about 30% associated with the anchor text messages hold the key word I'm attempting to list with regard to.

Rainman
03-27-2014, 05:43 AM
Article spinners, guys please!

Google page rank matters little if you get visitors who take a look at your content for a second and never return again. Unless you're a blackhat marketer who wants to make a quick buck from one questionable venture before they moving to the next then it would be more advisable to do stuff the right way. Right good original content. Post frequently.

That's how you grow a site that you will make money from for a long time.

tmcmahon
05-09-2016, 01:47 PM
Agreed with Rainman - if you're finding success still with spun content and backlinks from databases where you can get that content published then you're playing a waiting game of "when will I be penalized". Even if your anchor text is diverse if the-the databases you're using get slammed it could get traced back to you... or a number of different ways.

Also agreed with OP on the long tail approach (not the "30 links per day" part, no way is that natural unless you're very established). Long tail keywords offer the best opportunity for rankings/traffic for new websites, plus they're often more targeted meaning your conversions can be higher assuming your landing pages are designed with those searchers in mind.

Churn and burning grey/black hat techniques to get rankings still works, sure... but you're not going to build a long-term holistic business doing that. You'll just have to keep spinning up new sites.

jhonlofar
08-17-2018, 02:18 PM
targeting a long tail keyword is best strategy. its also boost your main keyword.

AarushiAashi
12-19-2019, 11:09 AM
Normal position (Avg. Pos.) will be evacuated in September 2019. The rates of top and supreme top impressions give a more clear perspective on where your promotions

Geethan
09-21-2020, 01:08 AM
Ad rank refers to the position that your ad occupies on a given paid search results page. If your ad shows up second, your ad rank for that given search is number two. Ad rank is a value that determines your ad position and if your ad will show up at all for a search.

jayam12
10-14-2020, 10:01 AM
Your Ad Rank is recalculated each time your ad is eligible to appear and competes in an auction, so your ad position can fluctuate each time depending on your competition, the context of the person's search, and your quality at that moment.

mithu
10-14-2020, 10:08 AM
A value that's used to determine your ad position (where ads are shown on a page relative to other ads) and whether your ads will show at all. So even if your competition has higher bids than yours, you can still win a higher position at a lower price by using highly relevant keywords and ads. ...

shimar123
10-15-2020, 03:59 AM
A value that's used to determine your ad position (where ads are shown on a page relative to other ads) and whether your ads will show at all. So even if your competition has higher bids than yours, you can still win a higher position at a lower price by using highly relevant keywords and ads.

Geetha john
12-02-2020, 01:13 AM
Ad Rank determines your ad position and whether your ads are eligible to show at all. Generally speaking, the ad with the highest Ad Rank gets to show in the top position and the ad with the second-highest Ad Rank gets to show in the second position (assuming the ads clear the relevant thresholds), and so on.

MASTERO
01-19-2021, 12:56 AM
Ad Rank is calculated using your bid amount, your auction-time ad quality (including expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience), the Ad Rank thresholds, the competitiveness of an auction,the context of the person's search (for example, the person's location, device, time of search

Bigil
01-19-2021, 01:16 AM
Google will only penalize you if your backlink-building methods are 'suspicious.'

master007
01-19-2021, 11:52 PM
Google because that means once I am ranking I will be getting the majority of traffic. I still use spun content and article submitters to build my backlinks. However, the key is to have diverse anchor texts. If all your anchor texts say the same thing that will raise a red flag. Only about 30% of my anchor texts have the keyword I am trying to rank for.

MASTERO
01-20-2021, 12:00 AM
Paid DOES NOT DIRECTLY affect organic rankings. So many of you have ... They have a real wall at Google between the paid side and the organic side. ... We find that we often mirror our PPC campaigns with our SEO efforts.

jayam12
01-21-2021, 01:49 AM
Ad Rank is calculated using your bid amount, your auction-time ad quality (including expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience), the Ad Rank thresholds, the competitiveness of an auction,the context of the person's search (for example, the person's location, device, time of search, the ...

mithu
01-21-2021, 01:53 AM
Here's everything you need to know about ad rank, why it matters, and ... Because Google AdWords is an auction where you bid on keywords and ... calls to action and campaign goals, then you can kiss your rank goodbye.

valluri
01-21-2021, 01:57 AM
Speed is now used as a ranking factor for mobile searches; The Mobile Speed Score for ads landing pages; Next steps: measure, optimize, monitor and repeat

MASTERO
01-22-2021, 12:02 AM
Paid DOES NOT DIRECTLY affect organic rankings. So many of you have ... They have a real wall at Google between the paid side and the organic side. ... We find that we often mirror our PPC campaigns with our SEO efforts.

Bigil
01-23-2021, 02:53 AM

Brownii
01-23-2021, 07:17 PM
Honestly, there are so many pr SEO services (https://www.webjuice.berlin/) now that you can't understand which of them are worthy and professional. Sometimes it seems companies even do not know what they offer. Fortunately, I was lucky to find a professional company that helped me to promote my business online. I have a lot of friends who live in Berlin, and they recommended me WebJuice. It is great that they speak three languages, so it gives people from all over the world an opportunity to cooperate with this top-notch agency.

Geetha
01-25-2021, 04:54 AM
Ad Rank is calculated using your bid amount, your auction-time ad quality (including expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience), the Ad Rank thresholds, the competitiveness of an auction,the context of the person's search (for example, the person's location, device, time of search

master007
01-30-2021, 07:08 AM

MASTERO
02-17-2021, 12:45 AM
According to Google, these are the key factors at play when evaluating your ad rank:
Bid amount/ad rank thresholds: The minimum amount you need to bid to be in a specific position. ...
Ad quality: CTR, relevance, landing page experience. ...
The context of search: Device, time of day, terms, etc.

master007
02-17-2021, 11:34 AM
I actually including the fact there isn't significantly opposition with regard to Yahoo since this means the moment I'm rank I'll be having the majority of targeted visitors. I even now use content spinner content material in addition to document submitters to create the backlinks.

master007
02-27-2021, 07:22 AM

MASTERO
03-02-2021, 11:58 PM

master007
03-13-2021, 12:26 AM
f you get hundreds of backlinks one day and get none the next day, they'll suspect that the backlinks you get are not genuine and reward you with a lower page rank. For me I concentrate more on slower backlink building methods like dropping a link blog comments occasionally on Q and A sites. That way with one link you can 'murder' two birds with one stone - - get a natural backlink and traffic if the comment you leave somewhere is helpful enough to spark interest in you, the writer.

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:38 AM
targeting a long tail keyword is best strategy. its also boost your main keyword.

MASTERO
04-02-2021, 01:20 AM

master007
04-03-2021, 01:03 PM
They'll suspect that the backlinks you get are not genuine and reward you with a lower page rank. For me I concentrate more on slower backlink building methods like dropping a link blog comments occasionally on Q and A sites. That way with one link you can 'murder' two birds with one stone - - get a natural backlink and traffic if the comment you leave somewhere is helpful enough to spark interest in you, the writer.T

jayam12
04-07-2021, 04:04 AM
Ad rank refers to the position that your ad occupies on a given paid search results page. If your ad shows up second, your ad rank for that given search is number two. Ad rank is a value that determines your ad position and if your ad will show up at all for a search.

mithu
04-07-2021, 04:11 AM
Google page rank matters little if you get visitors who take a look at your content for a second and never return again. Unless you're a blackhat marketer who wants to make a quick buck from one questionable venture before they moving to the next then it would be more advisable to do stuff the right way. Right good original content. Post frequently.

valluri
04-07-2021, 04:14 AM
A value that's used to determine your ad position (where ads are shown on a page relative to other ads) and whether your ads will show at all. So even if your competition has higher bids than yours, you can still win a higher position at a lower price by using highly relevant keywords and ads. ...

RafiGroup21
04-07-2021, 07:34 AM
Green Palms Housing Project aims to fulfill the anticipated housing demand for an industrialized Gwadar. Plan your future by securing your investment with Green Palms Housing Project. Investing in Gwadar | Green Palm Gwadar Plot for Sale | Investment opportunity in Gwadar

master007
04-15-2021, 10:18 AM

Bigil
04-19-2021, 10:54 AM
Also agreed with OP on the long tail approach (not the "30 links per day" part, no way is that natural unless you're very established). Long tail keywords offer the best opportunity for rankings/traffic for new websites, plus they're often more targeted meaning your conversions can be higher assuming your landing pages are designed with those searchers in mind.

Nags
04-20-2021, 11:54 AM
I actually like the fact that there isn't much competition for Google because that means once I am ranking I will be getting the majority of traffic. I still use spun content and article submitters to build my backlinks. However, the key is to have diverse anchor texts. If all your anchor texts say the same thing that will raise a red flag. Only about 30% of my anchor texts have the keyword I am trying to rank for.

valluri
04-30-2021, 04:54 AM
Ad Rank is calculated using your bid amount, your auction-time ad quality (including expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience), the Ad Rank thresholds, the competitiveness of an auction,the context of the person's search (for example, the person's location, device, time of search, the ...

mithu
04-30-2021, 04:57 AM
Quality Score and the Ad Rank Formula.
Use Search Terms as Keywords.
Work on your Ad Relevance.
Use the Keyword Tool.
Work on Improving your Website.
Include Main Keywords in the Meta Tags of your Website.

jayam12
04-30-2021, 05:00 AM
Google Ads is organized into three layers: account, campaigns, and ad groups. Your account is associated with a unique email address, password, and billing information. Your campaigns have their own budget and settings that determine where your ads appear. Your ad groups contain a set of similar ads and keywords.

master007
05-04-2021, 12:00 PM
once I am ranking I will be getting the majority of traffic. I still use spun content and article submitters to build my backlinks. However, the key is to have diverse anchor texts. If all your anchor texts say the same thing that will raise a red flag.

seowebhelp
05-10-2021, 05:28 AM
Ad Rank is calculated using your bid amount, your auction-time ad quality (including expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience), the Ad Rank thresholds, the competitiveness of an auction,the context of the person's search (for example, the person's location, device, time of search, the

Pit Type Weighbridge (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/pit-type-weighbridge/) l Silo load Cell Systems (https://www.kantaking.com/process-weighing/) l Industrial Automation (https://www.kantaking.com) l Truck weighing system (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/truck-weighing/) l Weighbridge Manufacturers (https://www.kantaking.com)

lishmaliny
05-10-2021, 09:21 AM
Ad Rank is calculated using your bid amount, your auction-time ad quality (including expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience), the Ad Rank thresholds, the competitiveness of an auction, the context of the person's search.

seowebhelp
05-24-2021, 06:41 AM

Pit Type Weighbridge (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/pit-type-weighbridge/) l Silo load Cell Systems (https://www.kantaking.com/process-weighing/) l Industrial Automation (https://www.kantaking.com) l Truck weighing system (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/truck-weighing/) l Weighbridge Manufacturers (https://www.kantaking.com)

Bigil
06-08-2021, 10:30 AM

Geetha
06-26-2021, 03:57 AM

seowebhelp
06-26-2021, 07:27 AM

For example, if you get hundreds of backlinks one day and get none the next day, they'll suspect that the backlinks you get are not genuine and reward you with a lower page rank. For me I concentrate more on slower backlink building methods like dropping a link blog comments occasionally on Q and A sites. That way with one link you can 'murder' two birds with one stone - - get a natural backlink and traffic if the comment you leave somewhere is helpful enough to spark interest in you, the writer.

agree with you

Real Estate Lawyer in Brampton (https://patellawyer.com) l best lawyer in toronto (https://patellawyer.com) l notary public near me or toronto (https://patellawyer.com/notary/) l immigration lawyer toronto (https://patellawyer.com/immigration/)

Geetha
06-28-2021, 10:20 AM

valluri
07-10-2021, 05:06 AM
Ad Rank is calculated using your bid amount, your auction-time ad quality (including expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience), the Ad Rank thresholds, the competitiveness of an auction,the context of the person's search (for example, the person's location, device, time of search,

mithu
07-10-2021, 05:09 AM
Page speed has been cited as one of the leading SEO ranking factors for years. Google wants to improve users' experience of the web, and fast-loading web pages will do that. Google announced a search engine algorithm update focused on mobile page speed that started to affect sites from July 2018.

jayam12
07-10-2021, 05:12 AM
Ad ranking in Internet marketing is the position of a pay-per-click (PPC) ad on a search engine results page (SERP). The position of this ad depends on the position of each keyword included in the ad, which is determined by your bid for that keyword or ad group multiplied by the matched keyword's Quality Score.

master007
07-15-2021, 01:28 PM
Google because that means once I am ranking I will be getting the majority of traffic. I still use spun content and article submitters to build my backlinks. However, the key is to have diverse anchor texts.

Adventure-Journey
07-15-2021, 06:32 PM
Thank you very much for sharing!

jayam12
07-26-2021, 11:49 AM
Ad Rank is calculated using your bid amount, your auction-time ad quality (including expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience), the Ad Rank thresholds, the competitiveness of an auction,the context of the person's search (for example, the person's location, device, time of search,

valluri
07-26-2021, 11:59 AM
Quality Score and the Ad Rank Formula.
Use Search Terms as Keywords.
Work on your Ad Relevance.
Use the Keyword Tool.
Work on Improving your Website.
Include Main Keywords in the Meta Tags of your Website.

mithu
07-26-2021, 12:09 PM
Ad Rank is Google's way of determining the ordering of competing ads on a search engine results page (SERP). ... As a general rule, the Google ad with the highest Ad Rank gets the top position, the ad with the second highest Ad Rank gets the second position, and so on.

Geetha
07-28-2021, 02:06 AM