PDA

View Full Version : How do you get followers on social media sites?

nick87
03-18-2014, 10:28 PM
I've tried to get "likes" on my pages, I've posted content including high quality images, and I update regularly. Yet, I can't get many likes on a page other than a few of my friends. How do you get your page "out there" so that more people follow it?

owesem75
03-21-2014, 10:16 AM
Know what your audience wants to see. Or you may want to try posting controversial articles, images or videos that will spark an engagement. They said, Content is King.. but Engagement is the QUEEN and she rules the house.. so make sure your postings are worth engaging.. this way, you will invite more people and viola.. more likes! Good luck to you. I hope this suggestion helps.

useruseruser
03-23-2014, 03:23 PM
There are some popular methods that people use. Some of the easiest to do are add people on Facebook or follow people on twitter. When deciding who to follow, search for key words relating to your business on twitter, the people who tweet these words may be interested in your business or product. I wish you all the best in your business ventures.

yoursocialvillage
04-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Know what people would actually like to see. Given that, people will be interested. As long as you keep people interested, it's sure that, in time, you'll get enough followers. Cheers! :)

mikelouis
04-04-2014, 12:26 AM
It is all about posting relevant information not updating everything that you have just done like taking a bath. I think people should be able to update posts that are meaningful rather than just posting what they think is important.

dezibooluvsyou
04-04-2014, 12:51 AM
when you comment in blogs or forums leave your business site or page, try giveaways, advertise your page on facebook groups related your page, and post some quotes.

Athenagdlyt
04-04-2014, 09:00 AM
Find people or target audience who share the same interests. Know the demographics and post updates that you think will appeal to that specific group. This includes awesome pictures, quotes,tips, or tricks. Find out the time of day these people are most active on facebook and be the to interact. If you think you can't be there for them, hire someone to do it for you. Social presence is valuable in order to grow your fan base.

angela5pointo
04-04-2014, 07:30 PM
I think that Facebook is an easy platform to get followers. So many people just want contacts or want to add friends just to bump their numbers. On Facebook on a daily average, I keep about 550 friends. I sell fashion items and accessories. I have many businesses that are local, who want the support as well. I like them and request them to like me. It shows community support and helps to network your business.

AB9100
04-04-2014, 07:49 PM
There is no way.

People only follow, and like what they are interested in. If people are not doing those tings to your page. It is obvious that they are not interested. The only other way would be to buy followers, and likes.

However. That would defeat that whole purpose of wanting them. You want followers, and likes. Because they have genuine interest in your page. Artificial likes are not going to help you with that.

chandanthaver
05-13-2014, 02:25 AM
For making the follower you can just like the page, positive comment, daily login and update status share images, jokes, chatting much more.

criceglobal
06-02-2014, 06:08 AM
There are several ways you can increase the number of followers. Few are Share valuable & engaging content, Comment on relevant news, use hashtags(#), get into guest blogging, follow others in your niche, ask for retweets etc...

jesslee
06-25-2014, 02:34 AM
Update some news about your business daily on your profile and Notice the users like much.Give the point to point information of your business which tells the users about their benefits.

AvniShergill
07-04-2014, 03:19 AM
Be an active user on the Facebook or any other social networking sites. Post relevant content, images, video's etc and share it in your friends wall or tag them.

Tweetcinema
07-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Try to write short and interesting posts.......

speakarea
07-30-2014, 06:59 AM
Facebook users follow you when they like what you post so try to post attractive things about your products or anything for which you have done social media marketing find new groups related to your products you will definitely get new followers....... :-)

alishroy
07-30-2014, 09:28 AM
Go to the social media sites like Facebook Twitter & get more followers.

speakarea
08-02-2014, 06:48 AM
As we all Know that social media is the best and effective way to promote your business or other brands if you want to get followers or genuine likes try to post fresh, attractive and unique content in groups you will definitely get results....thanks

parkerwills
08-04-2014, 07:27 AM
Its not at a big problem only thing is that you to focus on the intrest of you audience and try promoting articles with creative and unique one on their intrest.

Thus its the fact of understanding and intreacting with audience by putting youself on their shoes and act accordingly!!!

verdigris
08-06-2014, 10:11 AM
It's been interesting and enjoyable reading the points made on here! I'm not an expert when it comes to social media.

ziesha098
08-11-2014, 06:56 AM
you should like their post and start commenting on different groups and posts.

alishroy
08-19-2014, 03:07 AM
Twitter ,Facebook is the best way to get follower but your update should be quality based.

alishroy
09-02-2014, 07:57 AM
"Content is king" if your content is quality based and full of information then user already attract on your content and follow it

puneetchauhan
09-11-2014, 07:32 AM
update relevant post daily, images and share on other social sites.

nadablue
09-26-2014, 07:53 AM
You should join groups on the social media sites, follow the profiles of other users then they will follow you.Make more friends and post very relevant content related to your site. Post about your product and business that how useful it is for others.

pmfiona4ever
09-26-2014, 10:28 AM
Aside from creating great content, I think it is also important to establish connection. It is not only then sharing great content, but interacting with your customers, followers, or circles, and being aware of their needs and providing them answers to fulfill these needs.

Melissa Feeney
10-27-2014, 03:35 AM
There are some popular methods that people use. Some of the easiest to do are add people on Facebook or follow people on twitter. When deciding who to follow, search for key words relating to your business on twitter, the people who tweet these words may be interested in your business or product. I wish you all the best in your business ventures.

I agree with you, I would further like to add using Hash Tags for the keywords you want to rank, so that people will come across your post whenever they search for that particular keyword.

forbesross
11-07-2014, 08:25 AM
Five thing to improve your social media followers

1. Posting inspirational quotes and photos.
2. Maintain the people who respect or value your brand.
3. There should not be huge gap for every posts, maintain regular postings.
4. Share the content which is informative about technology and education, by this you can improve your shares and likes.
5. Sharing some hilarious jokes this can entertain and attract the audiences.

ThomasG
12-01-2014, 03:01 AM
Towards getting more followers and popularity on social media you need to be active all the time, create some groups and join some group, ask your friends to like and share your activity etc, but these are time taking and very slow process. Now a days a lot of online services are there which provides all these services to you for cheaper price and gives instant results.

anynewsbd
12-01-2014, 06:39 AM
Post some good content & invite to all of my friends

orangedmcompany
02-10-2015, 05:40 AM
if you want to get follower and increase likes in to the social sites then you need to post quality and attractive content for the viewers after then you can get the more and more followers.

orangedmcompany
02-11-2015, 03:57 AM
for increasing the followers you can tell all the visitors through the impressive messages people will connect with you easily.

Tabish khan
02-12-2015, 01:29 AM
I manage them by sharing regularly some new and exotic feeds which they want.The best way is to share the post which they followers have never heard unique feeds.

cwvps
07-10-2015, 07:27 AM
You need videos, infographics, polls, questions, discussions on your page and you also should be active on other pages from your niche. It seems that it's all about communities nowadays. You should also sponsor an ad from time to time.

RobertWilliam
07-23-2015, 04:48 AM
Here are some way to get followers on social media sites :

1.You must be consistent
2.You must know what your audience really wants
3.Discuss social media conversations on your blog
4.Focus on quality over quantity
5.Be relatable
6.Make your blog content tweetable with a click

cwvps
07-29-2015, 06:45 AM
The most important thing, show that you care. Start conversations, ask questions and answer questions in timely manner. Also, engage in discussions on other pages from your niche, like and share their posts too. Figure out what is the best time for posting for you.

Sarah - Dufferin Media
08-04-2015, 07:41 AM
Facebook - like & comment on other relevant businesses posts. Paid ads (especially boosts - they not only increase your reach, they increase the number of likes)
Twitter - follow as many active & relevant accounts as possible. Audit that once a month to unfollow people who have not followed you back.

MarieAReese
10-02-2015, 07:48 AM
seo is the best way to get followers on social sites.

Anthonyesullivan
10-06-2015, 06:29 AM
I believe people ought to be ready to update posts which can be substantial instead of simply publishing what they believe is vital.

campbelljof
10-15-2015, 03:24 AM
Hi,

it is very simple to get followers on social media. give your followers a unique and quality things or according to their needs.means content play a vital role to get followers.and if you want really some huge amount of followers please provide them very interactive things as much as possible.

aaabright
10-30-2015, 02:32 AM
Make followers is not an easy task, for this lots of work hard is need if your business or page is not famous. Firstly you need to follow a person who belongs to the same field and have less follower they have, then they will notice you and follow you as well. Like their status and update your status as well.

SaraMartine
11-02-2015, 05:56 AM
A best way is stay updated on your social media channels with attractive content with perfect use of content, photos, videos. Also You have to interact with your connections and then posting promotions about your products.

DonMafioso
11-03-2015, 01:38 AM
To get more followers on social media sites :

1. You can post any interesting content
2. Join the discussion group which has same interest with you
3. Give the positive comment on everyone's post.

May it helps. Thanks

chesssets
11-04-2015, 04:48 AM
Buy Staunton Chess Sets, Chess Pieces Online and Wooden Chess pieces (http://chesskart.com/chess-pieces/wooden-chess-pieces) and Boards. Shop for Wooden Chess Sets for Sale from India at wholesale prices. Lowest price guaranteed

carolgcampbell
11-04-2015, 11:47 AM
The best way is stay updated on your social media channels with attractive content with perfect use of content, photos, videos.

Josephkramos
11-05-2015, 04:14 AM
yes Seo is the best way to get followers on social sites.

campbelljof
11-06-2015, 02:13 AM
Hi,

to get social media followers id too easy or you can get them by following methods:-
1.do your activities as according to your audiences.
2.do something unique things for your audience.

jesue05
11-20-2015, 03:25 AM
There are many tools available online to get fans and followers but i do not think they are worth for your business. Posting the quality content can help in getting real followers.

oner789
03-06-2016, 08:28 PM
This is very simple to get more followers in a social media. For example in Facebook, you need to be more detailed and your profile should be updated. Always online and accept friends often.

home_brand
03-25-2016, 06:06 AM
Follow the people who have valid account information and real one. It helps you get more likes to your post. As you follow them and then they sees this and may be like it if they finds interest in that and now after your post has been liked by them then their friends can see your post too. That's how you get likes.

logoinnovator
03-30-2016, 09:01 AM
For Making The Follower you can Daily working social media site,
of the forum posting, article submission and directory etc.

HannahPolimentor
04-22-2016, 08:47 AM
most likely your audience is not the target, so your network activity is low. You can contact the experts in advertising and social media, they naturally attract the audience. What goal are you pursuing?

Do you want to promote a site and increase sales?

zayvonjohnson
05-08-2016, 12:05 AM
Hey there! I'm ZayVon and I currently have 45k cumulative followers and I'm also the CEO of a Digital Marketing Agency. About a year ago, I built an Instagram community to near 100,000 subscribers. These are the techniques I used to do that, it can be applied to any social network.

Back when I had my Instagram brand Hoop Headquarters which had close to 100,000 followers, there were a couple things I did very frequently to continue growing the account's followers, likes, and comments. Of-course, getting to near 100k in less than a year, requires a lot of creativity and persistence, but today I will cover the successful habits that you must have.
#1 You have to be committed. This is the number 1 reason why most people struggle with getting a ton of followers/likes; they greatly*underestimate the commitment required to be heard in such a noisy world. You should have multiple pieces of content produced everyday that fit your demographic. Not only that, but replying to comments and DMs are also crucial.*

#2 You have to*reach out to other users... alot. This part goes hand-in-hand with being persistent, you need to reach out to others very, very, very frequently. When I began my account, I was getting 1,000 followers a week; and believe me, I had to earn every single one of them. I was sending out about 300*comments to potential followers every day (This was before Instagram DMs had even existed!).*

#3 You need to have teamwork. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be writing this article if it wasn't for something called shout-for-shoutout (Known as SFS). This alone is a MAJOR reason why I gained a ton of followers so fast. I learned*about it after I spoke to one of my friends who owned an account with over 1 million followers; I asked him "Exactly what did you do to gain so many followers?" He simply replied "SFS".*

I hope this list will help you attain your Insta-Fame, Twitter-Fame, or whatever it is your aspiring to achieve on social media. Thanks for reading, and fill me in on your journey!

@ZayVonJohnson

ronniewill
06-08-2016, 02:49 PM
By posting unique content and images.
By running paid campaigns

SUnnyMN
06-24-2016, 02:50 PM
It would help to know what kind of business you are in! Let us know and I would be happy to give you tested advice.

designman
08-11-2016, 05:25 AM
For Instagram,
I followed thousands of people, then unfollowed, and followed new ones. ;) People who i followed will follow me back sometimes

chinomoreno
08-22-2016, 03:30 AM
Daily update is important it is like telling people that your page exist and active.
When posting on Facebook I make sure to use images or videos that are most likely to attract people's attention.
Keep in mind also that timing is important.

litincharelles
12-23-2016, 06:33 AM
Fill out your profile completely.
Share a link to your profile.
Place Twitter follow buttons on your site.
Find relevant accounts to follow.
Use relevant hashtags.
Join a Twitter chat.
Optimize your Tweet This button.

CyberJohn
12-26-2016, 08:46 AM
hi there! here's a tip on how to get more followers on social media sites ..just try to visit it

39 Ways to Get More Social Media Followers (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1125/39-ways-to-get-more-social-media-followers)

Brittany
02-17-2017, 02:10 AM
Aside from creating great content, I think it is also important to establish connection. It is not only then sharing great content, but interacting with your customers, followers, or circles, and being aware of their needs and providing them answers to fulfill these needs.

jimyex87
02-22-2017, 02:02 PM
Hello,

I use facebook, twitter, LinkedIn for new upcoming products and news. And now we are marketing on the platforms for more visitors.

mybrandboost
02-23-2017, 05:35 PM
We build/manage/sell targeted social media accounts for people/businesses so they can focus on growing their company.

We can build accounts from scratch and target your ideal audience, or you can buy one of our pre-built accounts that are already targeted in your niche/industry.

Visit our site or message me here to find out more detail on how the accounts are built.

rstltd
08-01-2017, 02:09 AM
Best way to gain organic followers are by posting relevant images/quotes of your niche/accounts and by doing on daily basis and of course correct using of hashtags

Sumit_Singh
08-11-2017, 03:05 AM
It is not enough to just update content on social media sites on daily basis and you will get like, you have to do more, like join communities, pages and share your page posts on those pages or groups as well to engage more peoples but try to post in your niche groups.
By doing this you get more engagement of people and if they like your post then, of course, they will follow you and like your page.
Also, make new friends and tell them about your business and not just make friends, engage with them, and try to respond to their comments or messages.

Write a Content that appeals and makes the user's to share that on their timeline. Hope you get my point, what I want o say.

zdkformations
09-04-2017, 08:49 AM
If you want to increase your followers there is a dire need to follow people that are in competition with you that will help you as they would also follow you back this is the process that can help you attain success.

shruti001
09-06-2017, 01:13 AM
Try to target appropriate audience i mean post it on different group which is useful for member of group for example if you have a blog for Women, post it on women's group, parenting group, mom's group.

Jualex
09-06-2017, 10:10 PM
there are several ways:
1. you can pay FB or Instagram for promoting yr page and therefore get more likes from a targeted audience
2. you can find companies who'll promote your page on SNS (there are two types of them: they target people you need or they just increase the number of likes/followers)
3. apart from just continuously posting and updating you also should like pages of people related to your business, like their posts and pics and comment them of course. In most cases they will like you in return, but if they don't just don't worry. The more people can see you the more they would about you.
4. you can find promoters in the specific field, contact them and most of them are working for free, just for their pleasure

RobertStewart369@mail.com
09-13-2017, 09:06 AM
Find a selection of your competitors' Pinterest pages and click on their followers. Go through and follow around 50-100 of their followers' boards each day (do this for around 2 weeks). You can also search for users based on hashtags relevant to your niche.

carlstiller21
09-18-2017, 02:51 AM
To increase the followers on your social media sites, you need the promote viral content at the right time to the right people.
Also, You need the shared content according to your targeted audience. Try to increase the engagement on your social media account by communicating to your audience by post such type of post like quiz, tag a friend post, etc.

ReviewApp4U
11-24-2017, 02:25 AM
Likes are the evidence to prove your popularity and credibility on social media. Here, I would like to list the common methods to get more likes on your Instagram posts. They are also helpful to get likes on some other social media pages.

1. Post photos people want to see. Don't post similar photos, and you should post unique photos that people never seen before.

2. Interact with others. You have to be active to get more likes. You should likes and comments other users' posts, and then, once they noticed your posts, they will be more likely to give likes.

3. Use hashtags. You should use related hashtags in your posts so that your posts will be found by people who use the hashtags to find related posts.

4. Get more followers. The more followers you get, your posts will be found by more people, then you have more chance to get likes.

There are also many other ways to get likes on social media pages, you can learn more detailed methods from this tutorial: How to Get More Likes on Instagram (https://getinstafollow.com/blog/how-to-get-more-instagram-likes/).

Rajaspldelhi
01-12-2018, 03:21 AM
thanks for wonderful share with us

GamajonathanVA
01-30-2018, 10:11 AM
use as many hashtags you could. (https://gamajonathanva.wixsite.com/mysite-1)

1stopinsta
06-28-2018, 03:46 AM
Read the about the best social media marketing tips through this link: http://1stopinsta.com/promote-business-on-social-media/

angelica_winslet
07-03-2018, 11:05 AM
It is easy to get follower for your profile. But, you have to be concerned about either the followers are fake or real. You can drag your audience with quality of content like text, images and videos. But its is long process, will take time to reach your target. You can get connected to influencers who help you for getting followers, like and views.
I have good experienced of that whenever i have to launch my product and views, like and comments or followers for my product Facebook page. I contact ECIR Pro who help me to reach my targeted audience easily. And in short duration of time, online presence of my product becomes very good. So, you can proceed like this also.

eWomenNetwork
07-16-2018, 01:54 AM
Research your niche
Create original content
Post regularly
Target the right audience at right time
Engage with your followers
Mention your influencers
Appreciate others

Christiana Robert
07-20-2018, 07:12 AM
Post unique content
Post content relevancy is must
Use hashtags
Schedule your post at the right time
Target right audience at the right time
Encourage the people

Christiana Robert
07-20-2018, 07:13 AM
Post unique content
Post content relevancy is must
Use hashtags
Schedule your post at the right time
Target right audience at the right time
Encourage the people

jarziashee
07-28-2018, 07:28 AM
For more and daily basics updates will increased the followers of FB pages

Rob45
07-30-2018, 08:56 AM
just post attractive and quality content on your social media pages..

jiten09
09-03-2018, 11:20 AM
You have to engage with those who keep same interest as you are in.

digitalaimschool
09-04-2018, 02:57 AM
Post great content.
Write a professional bio.
Use hashtags.
Place a widget on your blog.
Engage with others.
Make sure your content is shareable.
Reshare other people's content.
Reach out to influencers.

Rajat89
09-28-2018, 07:29 AM
use quality images and videos + hashtags
share your post in multiple groups
Run some paid ads to increase brand awareness

sapna_sagar
10-26-2018, 07:15 AM
use popular hastags
call to action button
make your own Instagram style
use high-quality images
use long captions with photos
put URL in your bio
make your own hashtags
regular updates
put stories

Legion
10-26-2018, 03:31 PM
It depends on what social site you are tring to get followers. if its facebook , your best bet is paid ads because of the algorith. the have pretty much squashed organic reach so that people are forced to use paid ads when trying to grow a profile. that being said, paid ads work really great! esspecially for engagement.

If its insta gram your organic reach is still going to be 100% and you can get a ton of followers by searching hashtags relevent to your profile and liking and engageing with other people, as you build momentum your profile will be shown more. Also hashtagging your posts works like a charm as well.

SkyMediaSingapore
10-29-2018, 12:23 AM
Post mostly image and videos that people want see..

okas
11-13-2018, 05:59 AM
People only follow and like what they are interested in. So just share the images, details for the users and use some attractive videos on the page. If your updates(image, status, video) are really good and unique, then the followers will increase automatically.
Use interesting images and videos

johnrobort90
11-23-2018, 02:02 AM
1. Understand your audience. The first thing you need to identify is who your target audience is. ...
Produce valuable content.
2.Engage.
3.Use hashtags.
4.Be consistent. .
5.Run competitions.
6.Tag other people and pages. .
7.Use analytics.

Mangaldeep
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mangaldeep.itc.com.sarveshaam)

Durga Puja Mantra (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mangaldeep.itc.com.sarveshaam)

Vedika
12-05-2018, 06:36 AM
3 Things to Remember When Growing a Following on Social Media

Social media is one of the most attractive places for individuals, brands, and businesses to focus their efforts today. With more than 2 billion users on Facebook, and another billion-plus on other networks like Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, there are just*too many opportunities to not take advantage of.
With this in mind, itís also a very competitive and cluttered space. While there are already*more than a billion active websites on the internet today creating content, just imagine how many tweets, updates, photo uploads, and everything in between take place every second.

What this means is that every person and brand that wants to build a social following, needs to know how to approach their content creation, marketing efforts, and engagement in the best way possible. Today we are going to look at some of the best working methods out there today.

Make Your Brand Flow with Your Social Profiles
One of the most important things a brand can do when getting active on social media, is putting in the time and effort to*make sure their social profile looks like their main website, and represents the same colors and logo designs of their brand.
Platforms like Twitter and Facebook will provide users with a default template when they first create their profile, but the option is there to also change background colors, upload a profile image or logo, and also create a custom cover or background image.
When trying to build a brand or business online, itís important to make sure your branding always looks the same. While you might think itís easy and obvious for someone to tell the difference between a website and social media, just think about how many websites and social profiles your audience and customers might be sitting on a daily basis. This is a simple yet effective implementation that every brand should use.

Have a Social Following that Grows Daily
When looking at your social following, it can be quite intimidating to see you starting off with that big Ď0í, but donít worry ó this will slowly increase on a daily basis. This is something every social user needs to go through, but there are also many ways to increase your following and reach on a daily basis.
Through the use of an actively blogging and updating your social accounts with new statuses and shareable content are a few of the most effective ways for increasing your following count. At the same time you will also want to be*sharing valuable content with your audience*might also share. Once this happens, you will start to see an increase in social followers, which could then turn into a successful social campaign and continually bring in new users as others continue to share it with their audiences.
One of the most important things to remind yourself when using social media, is that numbers arenít the most important thing. Quality over quantity is more important, and we all know that Twitter and Facebook and other social platforms are*loaded with fake bought accounts*which provide no value at all.
Sites like TwitterCounter make the process of tracking followers and unfollowers more visual. Be sure to plug your social profile into their site and see how your charts look.

Create Unique and Shareable Content
As referenced in the previous point, shareable content is an excellent way to not only create content for your brand to provide value to your audience, but itís also great for increasing social activity and engagement among your followers.
We are now in the world where*visual and audio content is king. With attention spans now at just 3 seconds and social media blasting everyone with thousands of updates daily, itís important to make sure that your content is getting noticed and shared in the process.
A perfect example of this would be to create an infographic which you can host on your site, but you can also promote through social media. When*promoting an infographic through social media, be sure to make a custom thumbnail, screenshot or graphic of it which highlights the best parts. This will allow your audience to see the best elements of it through social media and hopefully click on it to end up on your site.

Social Media is a Winning Strategy
We all know that there are billions of users on social media, and thousands of companies have mastered the art of building a business around this audience. If you are still struggling to find success with social media, itís simply a matter of going back to the drawing board and looking what you currently have in place. Your audience is following you for a reason, not reflect back and see what type of value you can provide to them.

wjohnwallace
12-11-2018, 06:26 AM
Take the advantage of Paid ads to increase brand awareness and followers on any social media channels.

perfectagra
12-31-2018, 02:03 AM
I think we get followers on Social Media Sites. We are making the new members and following with a new updates and our present updates etc....

aachi
01-08-2019, 06:07 AM
We should first analyse our target audience and start posting relevant posts.

buy_ince
01-10-2019, 06:10 AM
Hello,

People only like to follow you, if you always post interesting content on your account. If you do not post videos and images that people will not like then there is less chance to engage people with your account.

You can increase your followers by engaging them with your images, videos, and text. you have to post high-quality videos and images for engaging them. You can also buy subscribers and followers from some reputable websites.

grownpay
01-11-2019, 07:20 AM
Hello,

You have to use the following tactics.

1) Quality images
2) Stories for engage your followers
3) Use realvent hastages
4) Use filters

This will help you to gain more followers and likes to your Account.

Anping
01-21-2019, 05:26 PM
Hello,

You have to use the following tactics.

1) Quality images
2) Stories for engage your followers
3) Use realvent hastages
4) Use filters

This will help you to gain more followers and likes to your Account.

Many thanks, this is great advice.

joesimen
03-08-2019, 01:42 AM
thanks for the information we are mobile app developers in Bangalore (https://dxminds.com/mobile-app-development/)

emilyyyjohns
03-13-2019, 12:08 AM
Well, the most important thing is content. But we are drowning in information nowadays, so, it may be hard for the people to notice you. A great way to get followers is to do a giveaway, discount or anything of that sort. It will definitely get you followers.

rohinidubey
03-20-2019, 05:44 AM
Try posting controversial articles, images or videos that will spark an engagement. They said, Content is King.. but Engagement is the QUEEN and she rules the house.. so make sure your postings are worth engaging.. this way, you will invite more people and more likes! Good luck to you. I hope this suggestion helps.

naazaniqua
03-26-2019, 02:50 AM
Here is some technique to increase more follower on social media

1. Post great content.
2. Write a professional bio.
3. Use hashtags.
4. Place a widget on your blog.
5. Engage with others.
6. Make sure your content is shareable.
7. Reshare other people's content.
8. Reach out to influencers.

vasuma
04-13-2019, 04:03 AM
Create content what people want to see. Content is king. So make good content and post it on facebook.

alice737
04-15-2019, 06:39 AM
Comprehend your gathering of people. The principal thing you have to recognize is who your intended interest group is. ...

Produce significant substance. ...

Lock in. ...

Use hashtags. ...

Be steady. ...

Run rivalries.

Carlton E Bynum
04-22-2019, 04:25 AM
Use getfollowers.me (https://getfollowers.me/) and increase your social media followers. it increases your organic search results and all services are 100% safe.

TheSeasonedMarketer
05-06-2019, 06:36 AM
I've found that one of the MOST effective ways to grow your following on Facebook (and probably one of the most underutilized) is to leverage closed Facebook Groups. Closed Facebook Groups allow you to address an audience that typically has a similar interest - which means you can provide information, content or resources that are specifically of interest to them. I have a video that discusses leveraging these groups: https://youtu.be/oOx9dcgDhVE

KevonSawayn
05-07-2019, 10:05 AM
If you want to get a good follower on social media then following tips are as:-
-You must be consistent.
-You must know what your audience really wants.
-Put social share buttons on each blog post.
-Post original, relevant content.
-Link to your social media accounts on your Contact and About Us pages.
-Identify popular posts to get more shares.
-Use relevant hashtags.
-Focus on quality over quantity.
-Try to use humor in your post.
- Choose the relevant social media platform for your post.
I am using the Facebook platform for business because I am comfortable with using Facebook. Facebook provides a lot of features for promotion activity that's why it is my favorite platform for promoting business.

afrahtravel
05-17-2019, 02:13 AM
Here are some key learnings we've drummed up about how to get that first initial batch of followers on some of the major social media networks ...

Novawebdesign
05-25-2019, 06:12 AM
Some please help me pick out the best product among those mentioned on the site.
https://novawebdesigns.com/services/mobile-app-development-washington-dc/

Ville From Digitaldrop
05-27-2019, 03:23 AM
The start is slow especially with instagram but after you break 15k follower mark then the growth will explode but this of course will need you to post quality content and use hashtags the rightway etc.
I'm more than happy to help anyone with this, i have little free e-book in my signature about this concept and you can always email me at ville.himanen@digitaldropmedia.net

Gerard Hickle
06-10-2019, 09:00 AM
The more attractive your content will be, the more followers you will get on your social media profile. So, it's better to spend your time researching, and improving the content part to get more followers.

rondavis
06-10-2019, 11:28 AM
keep it interesting and invite more friends

seomark13
07-19-2019, 03:31 AM
you can increase your followers by :
1. sharing relevant content on your social media handle
2. by collaborating with others on social media and promoting each other
3. by doing podcast
4. by writing blogs and sharing your social handles in it

seomark13
07-22-2019, 07:19 AM
Know what your audience wants to see and People only follow, and like what they are interested in andFor making the follower you can just like the page, positive comment, daily login and update status share images, jokes, chatting much more.

rosemartine
07-25-2019, 02:47 AM
Firstly you can share your page on other social media sites so that some user could follow your page.And you can change the name of your page which is related to your article.You can write article which is useful for for users.And you can say to your friends that they also shared your page on their social media site's timelline.

Cristaller
07-29-2019, 10:26 AM
I'm going to be honest, when I want to promote my Facebook or Instagram account I use special service. It's easy and fast way to gain subscribers or get more likes. When I notice that amount of my subscribers is lower than I want - I buy them. I'm not talking about buying thousands, just few hundreds. For example, 3 months ago I had 5000 thousand subscribers, and last week I saw that I have already 4,5 thousands. So I decided to improve that situation and bought few hundreds here https://instagrowing.net/buy-500-instagram-followers/. Now I can sleep better.

mirlore
09-10-2019, 05:47 AM
Besides good content and reshares to other social media, I like to use free trials for getting more followers for my profiles. I recommend you to use SmmRank (https://smmrank.net/free-twitter-followers/)rating for the most reliable Twitter Followers Trial. With the help of this rating, I get 50 followers for free and my account appears more popular than ever!:)

Gerard Hickle
09-11-2019, 07:28 AM
Likes or followers on social media depends completely on your content. Audience are not going to read stuff that are not useful for them, they will look only for valuable content and that too with accuracy. So, its better to focus on improving your content.

alluringindiatours
10-22-2019, 03:26 AM
By posting on regular basis to engage with the audience with attractive and informative content.

essencepk
10-24-2019, 03:52 AM
Follow Legitimate, Relevant Accounts.
Have Something to Show & Share.
Be Active & Engaged.
Post Opinions, Data, News & Trends.
Post Frequently, But Appropriately.
Rally Your Subscribers.
Use Hashtags.
Get Speaking Gigs & Interviews.

Jason Hedge
10-30-2019, 06:16 AM
There are some tips to get followers on social media:

1- Follow Authentic, Associated Accounts.
2- Become Something to Show & Share.
3- Be Quick & Hooked.
4- Stake Ideas, Data, News & Trends.
5- Post Regularly, But Relevantly.
6- Gather Your Supporters.
7- Use Hashtags.
8- Get Speaking Gigs & Interviews.

swapna8
10-31-2019, 08:51 AM
There are several popular methods that people use. Some of the easiest to do is add people on Facebook or follow people on twitter. When deciding who to follow, searching for keywords related to your business on twitter, people who tweeted these words might be interested in your business or product. I wish you all the best in your business ventures.

HeyleelDotCom
11-07-2019, 04:10 PM
I think the best and most recommended way to get more likes on your facebook page is to boost the page. Though that will require you spend some dollars but it's the best and most effective way.
if you are looking for free alternatives, you can join groups and share your page there. But be warned, facebook may shutdown your account if you don't control the rate at which you share your page in groups

kevinkovalsky
11-07-2019, 08:43 PM
Often famous bloggers have a lot of likes on their photos ot other content. I think you have to make your own youtube channel and to get a popularity where. It would help you to get a traffic on your page, so many people would see your photos and put you likes. It is not very easy to make a popular youtube channel for a pity. But there is a way that makes it much more easier. I mean you can buy subscribers here https://brsm.io/buy-real-youtube-subscribers/ and it would raise up your statistics.

swapna8
11-08-2019, 08:06 AM
Know what people want to see, really. Because of this, people are interested. It's certain you'll get enough followers in time, as long as you keep people interested.

saisaanvi
11-15-2019, 06:29 AM
You can follow different methods to get followers in various social media channels. In facebook send friend request then you will followers and in the same way follow some key people who are related to your business, then they will follow back you

alluringtours
11-21-2019, 04:00 AM
You have to engage with your audience by liking their posts & sharing it so they can share your post also.

rohinidubey
11-25-2019, 02:00 AM
Here are the 10 techniques to get more followers:

Post great content
Write a professional bio
Use hashtags
Place a widget on your blog
Engage with others
Make sure your content is shareable
Reshare other peopleís content
Reach out to influencers
Stay active
Follow other users

alluringindiatours
12-10-2019, 11:10 PM
Updating the status & sharing the post helps in getting followers on social media sites.

31r6x
01-10-2020, 02:59 AM
there are few websites which target some organic customer to your websites like: pinterest, tumblr, ello, edcor and yellow page which increase your traffic and clients.

Steven Marks
01-16-2020, 12:41 PM
Nowadays anybody can promote small business through social media. Instagram is a powerful social media for branding any kind of business.
Use hashtag before the keyword.
Set your Instagram profile in public mode.
And most importantly use original content.

lishmaliny
01-22-2020, 06:21 AM
Ask for Your Audience's Opinions.
Implement that Feedback.
Show Your Customers Appreciation.
Solve Issues Promptly.
Use Video.
Give Them an Inside Look.
Don't Make It All Business.
Keep it original.

Mybag
01-23-2020, 04:30 AM
Follow Legitimate, Relevant Accounts. ...
Have Something to Show & Share. ...
Be Active & Engaged. ...
Post Opinions, Data, News & Trends. ...
Post Frequently, But Appropriately. ...
Rally Your Subscribers. ...
Use Hashtags. ...

lishmaliny
01-30-2020, 09:29 AM
Be Active & Engaged.
Rally Your Subscribers.
Use Hashtags.

lishmaliny
02-07-2020, 04:16 AM
Be Active & Engaged.
Rally Your Subscribers.
Use Hashtags.

lishmaliny
02-11-2020, 05:35 AM
Be Active & Engaged.
Rally Your Subscribers.
Use Hashtags.

lishmaliny
02-13-2020, 08:25 AM
Be Active & Engaged. ...
Use Hashtags. ...

lishmaliny
02-15-2020, 09:12 AM
Be Active & Engaged. ...
Use Hashtags. ...

Aditi Rao
02-20-2020, 03:58 AM
Social media helps marketers in many ways but it's strategies work effectively when you have enough followers. Followers count matters a lot. To increase the number of followers, you can do the below-mentioned things:
- Promote your profile on all of your channels like on your websites, blogs, other social platforms, emails,
- Make your social media profile effectively. Add helpful description telling them about who you are and what you are.
- Follow other brands and influencers to maximize your reach.
- Get involved in social communities. Like and comment on the relevant posts. Find the relevant groups and join those groups
Itís not enough to have flashy ads or a ton of content. You need to make your social media marketing (https://digimarkettheory.blogspot.com/2019/08/5-proven-ways-to-market-your-business.html) strategy so effective.

lishmaliny
02-24-2020, 05:25 AM
Be Regular and Consistent.
Speak to Your Market.
Match the Message and Format to the Proper Network.
Include Social Media Follow Buttons Everywhere Possible.
Follow Influencers and Share Their Content.
Remind Your Email Subscribers About Your Social Accounts.
Respond to Your Followers.
Use Hashtags Where Appropriate.

booxingcomponents
02-26-2020, 02:24 AM
Find the 10 most relevant hashtags in your niche and follow those hashtags.
Reach out and comment on the top nine posts in each of the 10 hashtags.
Continue to like and comment on posts each day.

lishmaliny
02-26-2020, 06:44 AM
Speak to Your Market.

lishmaliny
03-04-2020, 08:11 AM
Speak to Your Market.

jayam
04-09-2020, 01:50 PM
Speak to Your Market.

valluri
04-09-2020, 11:00 PM
Complete your BIO. ...
Connect to your friends. ...
Look for your audience. ...
Communication is the key. ...
Post the content interesting to your audience. ...
Be consistent. ...
Start a conversation. ...
Use the right hashtags.

claracameli4
05-09-2020, 10:46 AM
Kleen Industrial Services (http://kleenindustrialservices.com) can help your company navigate the charts of industry. Whether you need a premier supplier of naturally occurring minerals to complete your project specs or cradle to grave services and solutions for post-project management, we can provide your business with exactly what is needed. Kleen Industrial Services, along with its sister companies, provide a range of products and services to the world of industry. Services provided are Water Filtration Media and Industrial Waste Recycling. Kleen Industrial Services provides innovative options for waste management and disposal services & spent abrasive recycling. Located and servicing California, Nevada, and Oregon.

Artisingh1
05-09-2020, 01:43 PM
Speak to Your Market.

Geethan
05-19-2020, 04:53 AM
Speak to Your Market.

Artisingh1
05-19-2020, 01:18 PM
Speak to Your Market.

atocloud
05-20-2020, 02:12 AM
Some of the easiest method to do so is add people on Facebook or follow people on twitter. When deciding who to follow, search for key words relating to your business on twitter, the people who tweet these words may be interested in your business or product. I wish you all the best in your business ventures.

Geethan
05-27-2020, 06:20 AM
Speak to Your Market.

jayam
05-28-2020, 02:55 AM
Speak to Your Market.

valluri
05-28-2020, 03:09 AM
Use the right tools. ...
Focus on customer service. ...
Promote your social media accounts. ...
Pay attention to what's trending. ...
Focus on eye-catching visuals. ...
Actively engage with your audience.

Lilykevin86
06-01-2020, 01:48 AM
Most social locales will give you suggestions for individuals you may know or for brands that may engage you dependent on who you as of now follow. Neil Patel...

Geethan
06-11-2020, 04:33 AM
How to Increase Your Social Media Following
Speak to Your Market.

Geethan
06-24-2020, 04:10 AM
Speak to Your Market.

jayam
07-21-2020, 11:10 AM
Speak to Your Market.

valluri
07-21-2020, 11:12 AM
Understand your audience. The first thing you need to identify is who your target audience is. ...
Produce valuable content. ...
Engage. ...
Use hashtags. ...
Be consistent. ...
Run competitions. ...
Tag other people and pages. ...
Use analytics.

ChristopherCurrie
07-23-2020, 08:40 AM
From the following below strategies, I grow my followers on social media sites which are as follows:-
Follow Legitimate, Relevant Accounts
Have Something to Show & Share
Be Active & Engaged
Post Opinions, Data, News & Trends
Post Frequently, But Appropriately
Set SMART Goals
Identify Your Audience
Automate the Right Way
Use Hashtags
Build Partnership Campaigns
Optimize Your Accounts for Engagement, etc.

lishmaliny
08-04-2020, 08:16 AM
1. Follow Legitimate, Relevant Accounts
2. Have Something to Show & Share
3. Be Active & Engaged
4. Post Opinions, Data, News & Trends
5. Post Frequently, But Appropriately
6. Rally Your Subscribers
7. Use Hashtags
8. Get Speaking Gigs & Interviews
9. Build Partnership Campaigns

lishmaliny
08-06-2020, 05:39 AM
Develop a smart Facebook marketing strategy.
Craft a great Page.
Make your Facebook Page easy to find.
Post relevant, high-quality content.
Engage consistently and at the right times.
Host a Facebook contest.
Engage with other brands and communities on Facebook.

Geethan
09-05-2020, 02:00 AM
Speak to Your Market.

Geethan
09-11-2020, 02:27 AM
Speak to Your Market.

Geethan
09-18-2020, 01:33 AM
Speak to Your Market.

homan
10-19-2020, 05:25 PM
In order to gain followers on Instagram, you first need to get your blog, content, and yourself in order. This means that starting with yourself, you must think through everything to the smallest detail. Sign up for a haircut, even if it's a style of goatee https://menshaircuts.com/goatee-styles/ . Appearance is very important for positioning yourself in social networks.

hazelsingapore
10-20-2020, 02:57 AM
Do you want to know how to increase your social media following

1. Be Regular and Consistent
2. Speak to Your Market
3. Match the Message and Format to the Proper Network
4. Follow Influencers and Share Their Content
5. Use Hashtags Where Appropriate
6. Respond to Your Followers

This is best Tips for Building an Engaged Social Media Following

Thanks

Best Hamper Baskets in Singapore (https://hazel.com.sg/)

Nags
10-21-2020, 03:55 AM

loganzander
11-05-2020, 11:17 PM
These are 5 easy steps to follow: How to Increase Your Social Media Following

1. Be Regular and Consistent.
2. Speak to Your Market.
3. Match the Message and Format to the Proper Network.
4. Include Social Media Follow Buttons Everywhere Possible.
5. Follow Influencers and Share Their Content.

Geethan
11-12-2020, 01:14 AM
Speak to Your Market.

master007
11-13-2020, 01:12 AM
Know what your audience wants to see. Or you may want to try posting controversial articles, images or videos that will spark an engagement. They said, Content is King.. but Engagement is the QUEEN and she rules the house.. so make sure your postings are worth engaging.. this way, you will invite more people and viola.. more likes! Good luck to you.

Nags
11-16-2020, 02:00 AM
Some of the easiest to do are add people on Facebook or follow people on twitter. When deciding who to follow, search for key words relating to your business on twitter, the people who tweet these words may be interested in your business or product. I wish you all the best in your business ventures.

Bigil
11-17-2020, 02:01 AM
It is all about posting relevant information not updating everything that you have just done like taking a bath. I think people should be able to update posts that are meaningful rather than just posting what they think is important.

master007
11-20-2020, 12:24 AM
Some of the easiest to do are add people on Facebook or follow people on twitter. When deciding who to follow, search for key words relating to your business on twitter, the people who tweet these words may be interested in your business or product.

debora
11-20-2020, 01:05 AM
Speak to Your Market.

MASTERO
11-21-2020, 02:08 AM
Speak to Your Market.

Nags
11-23-2020, 04:10 AM

Kobie Wilkerson
11-25-2020, 10:08 AM
Be a follow-worthy brand
Use automation
Focus on customer service
Promote your social media accounts
Actively engage
Watch the competition
Know what's being said on social media
Establish your social media voice and tone
Select the best channels to be on

This is a few of tips to get more followers on social media. Good luck!

brisbanecashcar
11-25-2020, 10:17 AM
Share your post with other followers, and on different groups of the related topic.

master007
11-26-2020, 02:24 AM
Know what your audience wants to see. Or you may want to try posting controversial articles, images or videos that will spark an engagement. They said, Content is King.. but Engagement is the QUEEN and she rules the house.. so make sure your postings are worth engaging

jayam12
11-26-2020, 06:55 AM
Speak to Your Market.

mithu
11-26-2020, 06:59 AM
7 Tips for Attracting a Following on Social Media. ...
Have a point of view to share. ...
Share other people's content. ...
Engage authentically in conversations. ...
Listen. ...
Learn from those around you. ...
Use software to help you organize, search and schedule your content. ...
Have fun.

master007
11-28-2020, 01:34 AM
Know what your audience wants to see. Or you may want to try posting controversial articles, images or videos that will spark an engagement. They said, Content is King.. but Engagement is the QUEEN and she rules the house.. so make sure your postings are worth engaging.

Norawa
12-02-2020, 02:53 AM
Try to create a consistent brand story and aesthetic. Create unique content and try to attract more followers. Use keywords and hashtags to appear in searches. I am a beauty blogger and this article helped me to engage my followers - https://www.publicfast.com/bloggers/beauty-bloggers.

master007
12-04-2020, 03:26 AM

Bigil
12-07-2020, 01:23 AM
Know what your audience wants to see. Or you may want to try posting controversial articles, images or videos that will spark an engagement. They said, Content is King.. but Engagement is the QUEEN and she rules the house.. so make sure your postings are worth engaging.

MASTERO
12-08-2020, 02:06 AM
Speak to Your Market.

jayam12
12-14-2020, 09:33 AM
Speak to Your Market.

mithu
12-14-2020, 09:39 AM
Be a follow-worthy brand. It's not enough to have a ton of content or really flashy ads. Use automation. Focus on customer service. Promote your social media accounts. Actively engage. Watch the competition. Know what's being said on social media. Establish your social media voice and tone.

Saravanan12
12-26-2020, 04:24 AM
Speak to Your Market.

jayam12
12-28-2020, 08:03 AM
Speak to Your Market.

Rahul28
01-12-2021, 08:07 AM
Speak to Your Market.

lishmaliny
01-12-2021, 09:01 AM
1. Promote your profile on all of your ďownedĒ channels2. Fill out your social media profile completely. And make it catchy.
3. Always use hashtags whenever possible on social posts
4. Use Instagram Stories to their full advantage
5. Be genuine. Use engagement strategies to gain more followers.

Nags
01-13-2021, 12:43 AM
Know what your audience wants to see. Or you may want to try posting controversial articles, images or videos that will spark an engagement. They said, Content is King.

notty667
01-13-2021, 01:14 AM
Speak to Your Market.