PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Advice From Small/Medium Sized Businesses

Bruce-GreatLocal
03-19-2014, 12:53 PM
Hello Everyone!

My name is Bruce and I serve on the Product Spec Team for a new Social Media Management tool (greatlocal.com) that is tailored for Small/Medium Sized Businesses (SMBs).

In a nutshell, our tool allows for quick campaign creation (like Sales, Coupons, Events, Gift Certificates etc.) and instant social media saturation over multiple channels. We also have unique analytics that make understanding your performance of each campaign a breeze. The goal is to restore marketing power to SMBs on Main Street so they can compete with the big corporations in way that only Social Media will allow.

As a member of the Product Spec Team, my job is to research and recommend upcoming features for our tool and as we've just opened our doors, we are eager to hear what people think about it and beyond that, eager to hear what they think we've missed and what features they would need to better (and easier) harness the power of Social Media Marketing.

All that being said, what is the most difficult thing that your business faces when trying to manage your social media? What do you NEED right now that you just don't have? What's been the most difficult/frustrating part of Social Media for you/your business?

Any and all input is greatly appreciated. It is my goal to create a tool that is not only tailored FOR the SMB, but in part, BY the SMB as well.

Feel free to take a look at profile for links to our Social Media Channels. We share a lot of free tips and tricks and also have some great videos that demonstrate our tool as well. Lastly, we always welcome any and all feedback and welcome you to email, live chat or call us with any comments, questions, concerns and feedback.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read through this! I am very excited to hear what you all have to say and greatly look forward to creating an open dialog and working with each of you!

In the meantime, happy posting!

aircon
03-05-2016, 05:44 AM
Social media is the "kings new cloths" the only people that belive in it are the people promoting it, i.e. the SM managers and those who run soical media courses. Basically its a huge waste of time compared to a well SEO'd website

maxiimuss
04-20-2016, 01:48 AM
Thank you very much for the information.

akustik sünger
(http://www.aakustiksungerfiyatlari.com/)
döner merdiven
(http://www.xn--dnermerdiven-4ib.net/)
ahşap merdiven
(http://www.xn--ahapmerdiven-5mc.net/)
ses izolasyon malzemeleri (http://www.ssesizolasyonmalzemeleri.com/)

ronniewill
06-13-2016, 04:13 AM
I have not faced any problem while doing Marketing of business on social media platforms. Facebook and Twitter are the best social media platforms and they both really works well for me. Which platform you are using for your business?

JayShah
07-13-2016, 04:33 AM
I agree with parthdudhagra as I use buffer, too. I like their work of scheduling.

RajeshThummar
07-15-2016, 01:53 AM
You can use hootsuite also. It is somewhat different from buffer.

Simona
07-13-2017, 12:34 AM
Certifications and licenses are more important than one would imagine in China’s business market and tax system. A tax residency certificate, for example, is crucial for multinational companies when applying for tax benefits under international tax treaties, or in cases where a foreign company wants to prove that their subsidiary is compliant to China’s taxation laws. In this article, we introduce what is known as a Certificate of Tax Residency (中国税收居民身份证明), and provide detailed guidelines on how foreign expats and enterprises can obtain the certificate.
The Certificate of Tax Residency is a legal document issued by the tax bureau stating that the foreign company/employee is in tax compliance. Applying to both foreign nationals employed in China and foreign companies operating as subsidiaries, the certificate is extremely useful when it comes to having domicile, sourced income or residence in a country other than that of one’s origin.

The purpose of this certificate is to act as a legal proof that the specified foreign national is both, and already, a qualified Chinese Tax Resident and has their respective individual income tax being withheld by their employer. It also provides relevant authentication for those who wish to provide documentation to their country of origin jurisdiction.

MahaKarthi
07-25-2017, 09:18 AM
Small scale businesses do well when the plan and the budget are kept small with small term objectives in mind. These are achievable as well.

Geethan
04-04-2020, 03:10 AM
Don't sell your time, sell a product. And if you're selling your time, try to use your profits to create or invest in a product.

Your time has a fixed quantity per person. The amount you can sell can only be increased by paying more people to sell their time, or by you having less time. The more people you hire to sell time, the more people you need to manage them, and keep them busy. Your margins decrease with size, and because the resource you're providing is people-based, there is much more that can go wrong -- taking you away from a fulfilling life at any moment.

Products do not necessarily have a fixed quantity per person. Quantity can be increased through efficiency, process improvement, technology, automation, or increasing manufacturing equipment, without drastically increasing your time or the number of people you employ. Granted, you will still need to hire, but not as rapidly, and with less of an impact on margins.

Lastly, with a time-based business, you have clients, not customers. Each client is like a boss who has a vested interest in how you spend your time. They are paying you for it after all. With a product-based business you have customers. Customers don't care if you're on a golf course on a Wednesday afternoon, as long as they can return a defective product, or call support, without much hassle.

kumari
04-08-2020, 02:12 AM
There will be a package of business rates rebates applied in the next tax year, with some businesses paying no business rates at all, and there will be a one-off grant of £3,000 to around 700,000 businesses currently eligible for small business rate relief or rural rate relief.

raviseo121
08-10-2020, 04:44 AM
Thanks for sharing with us