PDA

View Full Version : What are the best ways to use social media for marketing purposes?

lizzief79
03-19-2014, 06:03 PM
It would be really helpful if I could get a few tips from other members about using social media for marketing. Which are the best sites to use? Are some sites better for generating traffic and others for sales? How often should I use them? Should I use my current social media sites or set up separate ones for business? Help with these questions and any other tips is really appreciated.

Taru
03-21-2014, 03:15 AM
I think Facebook is still the best to use, but even then, I wouldn't necessarily rely on it as the majority of my marketing campaign. In my opinion, it's probably best to treat it as a supplement and put up a good campaign that utilizes it to further expand your visibility with potential audiences. Other than that, you might want to look into less popular sites like Google+ and Pinterest wherein you might get significantly less competition for audience attention. I think the best way to go about this is to just test out different ones and pick the one you are most comfortable with to focus on.

fredkawig
03-21-2014, 09:17 AM
Facebook as far as I'm concerned is still the best way to advertise either free or paid. Their advertising feature is a new way to get customers and target them within a specific locality.

owesem75
03-21-2014, 09:42 AM
Create your own website. Create an FB FAN PAGE for your website. Populate it with good, interesting and engaging articles, videos, images and other shareable and likeable stuff..this way, you will be able to build your audience.

Hey, you should also activate the FB feature that links your twitter account. This way, every time you update your FB FAN PAGE, you are also tweeting it at the same time.

Good luck!

bauss
03-21-2014, 09:48 AM
I use mostly Facebook for social media marketing, and it's a great free way to build active users on your site. I add random friends on my personal page with similar interests, invite them to like my fan page, and interact with them. It works great!

Lithium
03-21-2014, 10:52 AM
FB pages are good especially for local business, such as a football team.

Eagles910
03-21-2014, 02:46 PM
I use mostly Facebook for social media marketing, and it's a great free way to build active users on your site. I add random friends on my personal page with similar interests, invite them to like my fan page, and interact with them. It works great!

I guess, but i never believed in it. it only works for major companies with millions to spend. Small companies should not waste their time, and money with it in my opinion. I personally think forums are a better option.

eagle22
03-21-2014, 06:01 PM
I would have to agree with some of the others here and say that Facebook Fanpages are great. The reason being is because it allows you to build a relationship with your visitors.

mikelouis
03-22-2014, 02:52 AM
It is all about knowing your audience. You need to understand what the audience needs and keep tabs on it. You do not have to promote the products that you are offering in every post that you make. At least make sure you also interact with your connections on another level.

Limpie
03-22-2014, 03:23 AM
I recommend Google+. Being active on communities can help you building relationship with other people of your niche and at the same time you can put links on custom links.
Your contribution on G+ will be helpful for Google to rank your website as because Google crawls G+ more often then other social medias.
But again this is a minor part of it. Google doesn't rely on only G+.
Why not try all the top social medias? And ofcourse always open a business/company account. Reaching your audience should be your first target, if you are doing it right then all good things will come along your way. :)

angelicagapit
03-22-2014, 04:37 AM
As of right now, Facebook really is the site to use. It's undoubtedly true that this site is used by so many people in this world as compared to Google+ or LinkedIn. Yes those two sites are used by many, but I honestly believe majority still uses Facebook. Facebook users range from all kinds of careers and personalities. Your bound to have a market on Facebook, so why not promote on the site to grab and increase your market share?

It's extremely easy to simply post something about your business, whether it be a photo, a video, an update, or simply a short status stating your products or services. It's simple to get the word of your business out, so utilize the opportunity in promoting on Facebook.

Lithium
03-23-2014, 02:42 AM
As long as you have a local business, a FB page won't hurt. You might even get more customers.

gadgetised
03-23-2014, 04:12 AM
Agreed. Social media gives you a great insight into who follows you. It also gives you a great way to communicate with your audience and find out what they want from you.

pahagwl
03-24-2014, 03:04 AM
It is all about knowing your audience. You need to understand what the audience needs and keep tabs on it. You do not have to promote the products that you are offering in every post that you make. At least make sure you also interact with your connections on another level.

Though, I would not recommend this aggressive brand of marketing, I would say that it is very important that you keep in mind the requirements of your audience. Because it is the audience due to which the business exists. You should also keep in mind that your posts do not come across as offensive or vulgar, because it is very easy to gain negative PR.

bingaguilar
03-24-2014, 04:29 AM
It will actually depend on your product and your target audience or client. I think it is still best if you put up your own website, that way you can really highlight your products/services. If you are just starting out maybe you can go for the those that are free first. Then you can also make your own fan page on Facebook. Twitter can also be great for short ads.

bmell
03-24-2014, 05:59 PM
I'm going to throw LinkedIn into the mix with both Group participation and Sponsored Updates. I'd been using it for the typical online networking element, but we added Sponsored Updates to our PPC marketing and have been getting some strong interest from our click-thrus.

HeinrichM
03-26-2014, 04:23 AM
It is a good idea to have separate media sites for business. This will allow you to track your campaigns and to maximize exposure. Facebook is a great social media tool and you can design a Fan Page for your business. Twitter does have it's advantages but I found it not to be as effective as Facebook. When you use social media sites for your business you need to reply to messages or comments daily. It is also important to ensure a constant stream of new and unique content or links to content on these sites.

pahagwl
03-26-2014, 03:25 PM
It is a good idea to have separate media sites for business. This will allow you to track your campaigns and to maximize exposure. Facebook is a great social media tool and you can design a Fan Page for your business. Twitter does have it's advantages but I found it not to be as effective as Facebook. When you use social media sites for your business you need to reply to messages or comments daily. It is also important to ensure a constant stream of new and unique content or links to content on these sites.

Indeed, facebook is something which is turning out as a boon to the businesses all over the world. As we all know, that a large part of the world is now connected with facebook. And its because of this that businesses have turned to facebook in order to market themselves and generate feedback from the people. Its also worth mentioning that twitter is also a powerful marketing tool which can be pretty useful if used correctly.

stacyje
03-26-2014, 03:36 PM
I use my social media to advertise my network marketing business... it so easy to use to market on because millions of people are on the social media sites. I use Facebook to advertise on cause when you tag on person in a post you are tagging all their friends also. If they have 5000 friends when you tag the person you tag all 5000 also.

foduu1
03-27-2014, 12:37 AM

lia
03-27-2014, 03:32 AM
I agree with owesem75
While you create a fan page, you can also take part in some related groups to find the target customers.
Recently I am reading a book about social marketing. It referred to about 30 minutes we should spend on social marketing every day, which I guess should be also according to current situation.
Good luck

bauss
03-27-2014, 10:21 AM
Facebook as far as I'm concerned is still the best way to advertise either free or paid. Their advertising feature is a new way to get customers and target them within a specific locality.

Have you paid for facebook advertising? I've considered it, but I never went through with it. I don't like investing in things that won't be worth my money, and I think I could find better ways than Facebook advertising to invest my money for promotion, and get better bang for buck.

canoe
03-29-2014, 03:43 PM
As many people have already mentioned here, facebook is still one of the best sources for sns marketing. The reason is similar to the reason why google is still the best search engine on which to rank - user population. Google is by far, the most popular search engine and the closest competitor is so far behind in the number of users that it's hardly even relevant despite being second. Google has no formidable competitor in the search engine business and likewise, Facebook also holds a similar monopoly. I wouldn't say this automatically translates to advertising success on facebook because the type of user browsing on facebook is different from that on google but it has potential.

yoursocialvillage
04-03-2014, 07:27 PM
Using Facebook is, rather, the most common avenue for social media marketing. But using others can also be equally as efficient as Facebook. You can use Twitter too, also LinkedIn. On some occasions, video marketing is effective too. You can use YouTube. And a another way of promoting is through photos, because sometimes "a photo can speak a thousand words". You can use Instagram, for example. Cheers! :)

foduu1
04-14-2014, 06:33 AM

ketusoftware
04-18-2014, 06:43 AM
Social media is very important for today's business world. If your site is related to online shopping site then you can post your products, the offers at the store etc and for business page u need to open a business page which is connected to your personal email so that you invite your friends are share the post with your friends also.

foduu1
04-25-2014, 04:18 AM
I personally use mostly Myspace for email marketing, and it's a fantastic no cost method to build active users in your web site. My spouse and i include arbitrary good friends upon my own web site together with identical likes and dislikes, ask these to similar to my personal supporter web site, along with connect to all of them. The item works excellent!

touqeer
04-25-2014, 04:43 AM
Facebook is great source for website popularity through the fanpage, likes, followers, posting these are free methods for enhance the business. There are also the PPC method of the Facebook which is paid one but this is also good for target the audience.
Same thing for the Google + but this is also popular for the authorship.
Twitter is become one of the best social networking website and better than other in future.
There are also good social networking websites like reddit, stumbleupon, delicious, photo sharing website like instagram, flickr, pininterest you can try all of these for Social media marketing.

foduu1
04-26-2014, 04:24 AM
Create attractive post, and post daily it on wall of facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest, G+ etc..

AnnieColema
04-28-2014, 06:43 AM
According to the information, Facebook is the best way to use in marketing purpose. You know why, because Facebook fan page directly make a wonderful relation with visitors and it build the User strategy in active mode. If you "like" the Facebook fan page, it directly connects to the audience.

foduu1
04-30-2014, 01:19 AM
Create your own website. Create an FB FAN PAGE, twitter page, G+ business page for your website. and promote with daily post.

ketusoftware
05-06-2014, 05:32 AM
You need to create a business page for facebook, google+, linkedin and twitter for brand awareness....others like pinterest, scoop it, technorati, stumble upon, digg etc are also good to share your content.... atleast try to post alternate days to keep your audience engage with your posting.

Mark_stifen
05-07-2014, 12:36 AM
Facebook and twitter both are most effective way for social marketing.On facebook you can create a page and promote your product .On Twitter you can increase your follower and do marketing your product or site.

sarahparker
08-23-2014, 05:08 AM
Hi Guys! i am doing a survey on the importance of social media for businesses, it would be great if you could fill this out for me, it only takes a minute! here is the link :) https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B7GS5W3

ibs
08-23-2014, 06:24 AM
My Suggestion is Facebook, twitter, Google+, Linked In, Pinterest, ect..... These are the best social media platform, you can use it. Social Media is one of way to getting huge traffic to your website and business, make sure that you are posting regular updates for getting the best results.

infinityweb
09-27-2014, 03:55 AM
Social media is too powerful, as we know nowadays. Through it, you can make engaging posts about your business that can be read by your target audience. You can also exchange thoughts and comments through it. More importantly, you can meet potential client real time.

ibs
09-27-2014, 07:08 AM
According to my experience, i would like to suggest some various use of social media marketing, Facebook fan pages ids the best way to build a relationship with your visitors.

Work1099
11-14-2014, 04:21 PM
It would be really helpful if I could get a few tips from other members about using social media for marketing. Which are the best sites to use? Are some sites better for generating traffic and others for sales? How often should I use them? Should I use my current social media sites or set up separate ones for business? Help with these questions and any other tips is really appreciated.

Many people get bogged down by having an account on every social media network. It's best to avoid that trap. Just start with facebook and twitter. No need to expand further until you know those well, and you could start with just one of them to simplify things further.

It's best to have a business-only Facebook account. There are many things on your personal one you may not be wanting shared to your business clients or customers.

How often you use them is something worth testing, but as a rule of thumb, just start out using them as often as you can and learn as you go. It's also worth making at least a basic study of marketing and copywriting so you know how to harness the written word to make sales and drive traffic.

midnightblur
11-18-2014, 10:54 PM
With Facebook, I use
- Profile: to build my personal brand that can help my business
- Fanpage: reach new customers, running ads
- Groups: take care loyalty customers

Chris_Tax
11-24-2014, 11:50 AM
The most advertising money by corporations will be spent of Facebook ads. I do income taxes for locals. I cannot stress enough that social media should now be your focus of marketing.

avvntech
01-31-2015, 04:26 AM
Use informative and valuable contents, video, image useful for visitors.

DennisChang
02-02-2015, 04:14 AM
Depends on your business nature.

Facebook page is a must as Facebook is the social media with the largest reach. If your business involves a lot of photographs, you should also consider Instagram and Pinterest.

avvntech
02-19-2015, 01:26 AM
Social media is the best way to promote your business if you are engaged with great content or informative ideas then your product will reach to your potential audience.

foduu1
04-28-2015, 12:05 AM
every social media website give the page creation option, so create your business page and promote by every day sharing :)

anynewsbd
05-05-2015, 06:12 AM
Own website & social media should be best

Robert01
06-09-2015, 11:22 AM
Instagram Facebook even YouTube are some preferable sites. I suggest you to use other account (business account) rather than your current account. About your frequency of using it, I'd like to say, you should use it regularly. Doesn't necessarily for a long hour but try to be there everyday just for some minutes or one or two hours.

priestar
06-11-2015, 10:07 PM
Facebook, twitter and G+; all three can be good source of social media marketing and to provide visibility to your website.

SEO Houston
06-12-2015, 12:19 PM
Depending on your audience each Social Media site provides pro's and con's

Facebook is good for products and artists (musicians, etc) but not great for services

Twitter is good for artists and some products but not great for services

LinkedIn is good for Services (b2b) but not products or artists

Hope that helps!

Please click on my website to Subscribe to my Newsletter where I offer Advice, Tips, & News on SEO and Online Marketing

goldsilvercity
07-18-2015, 10:29 AM
Depending on your audience each Social Media site provides pro's and con's

Facebook is good for products and artists (musicians, etc) but not great for services

Twitter is good for artists and some products but not great for services

LinkedIn is good for Services (b2b) but not products or artists

Hope that helps!

Please click on my website to Subscribe to my Newsletter where I offer Advice, Tips, & News on SEO and Online Marketing

thanks for the outline in difference! helps me a lot!

maryannfarrugia
08-03-2015, 01:27 AM
I suggest you also engage on twitter and build some good followers and business relationship.

cwvps
08-05-2015, 09:52 AM
I wholeheartedly recommend Facebook. It helped me a lot building a strong relationship with my audience and customers. Facebook isn't all about likes and shares, it's actually about conversions and that is what your business is about. You really need to be fully present and very active in your community. Start conversation, ask questions, be interested in their opinions. Join groups from your niche or relevant to it and share your expertise there. This will eventually if not right away motivate people to follow you to your page.

larryt
08-07-2015, 12:45 PM
Many have already suggested the main social media sites that should be used.

My suggestion is that you also get some training and exposure to other ideas to assist in using these avenues.

See below, there is a no cost training site that can help you understand and get some useful tools.

carldavies
08-07-2015, 03:50 PM
I would use Facebook the best targeted traffic you can get on social media. Huge potential reach. Use Facebook everyday in your business. You can have separate accounts for different business but try to keep them all on one account. Keep it transparent.

dennisetan
09-16-2015, 11:54 PM
Based on experience, you must first have an established website that has a lot of traffic. Then move on to setting up a Facebook account. Your website will help you get many likes on your new Facebook account. Follow it with Twitter for customer/client engagement then Instagram for easy photo posting and/or product shout out.
At the end of the day, it'll all depend on how you managed all your social media accounts, what posts did you share, how well you developed engagement with your clients/customers and how you projected your brand's reputation.

joseph miller
09-20-2015, 03:27 PM
It's really important to put social media marketing to the box, as realized or not. People (potential customers) are gathered there. It's really big chance to win audiences via social media marketing.

Abhilasha
10-05-2015, 02:53 AM
Go for Twitter and G+, the best considered by business online marketing, market your products or your business events. Interact with existing users and this will help you to expand your reach. The most important is to know your target audience. This is the best business idea.

Brittany
10-08-2015, 05:23 AM
Pinterest is the latest in social media marketing trends. Pinterest’s image-centered platform is ideal for retail, but anyone can benefit from using Pinterest for social media purposes.

Pinterest allows small businesses to showcase their own product offerings while also developing their own brand’s personality with some unique pinboards.

Brittany
10-08-2015, 05:24 AM
Facebook’s casual, friendly environment requires an active social media marketing strategy that begins with creating a Facebook Business Fan Page. You will want to pay careful attention to layout, as the visual component is a key aspect of the Facebook experience. Social media marketing for business pages revolves around furthering your conversation with audiences by posting industry-related articles, images, videos, etc.

Facebook is a place people go to relax and chat with friends, so keep your tone light and friendly.

grras
05-07-2016, 07:08 AM
If you do b2b marketing then you use LinkedIn and if you use b2c marketing then you use facebook.

zayvonjohnson
05-07-2016, 10:56 PM
as the owner of a Digital Marketing Agency, I highly suggest:

Step 1, you need to dominate your space. If you’re in the car business, you want your presence to be so strong on social media that whenever someone thinks of getting “X” car, they think of YOUR business. So how do you do this? You absolutely must contact massive amounts of people. Messages exist on social media for a reason, the "follow" button on social media exists for a reason, the "like" button on social media exists for a reason; do you see where I’m going with this? It is your duty to interact with massive amounts of people on a daily basis.

Step 2, you must be vocal on trending topics. You must view trending topics as gifts of gold from the social media gods. Create compelling content for EVERY trending topic that Is relevant to your space (Learn how to do that here!). Not only that, speak to others that are also engaged in that topic. This is what establishes you as a leader in your field, and an expert at what you do.

Step 3, set your social media up for the close. The point of social media is not to sell, but to close. In 2014 when I marketed health products on Instagram, I had my email openly present on my bio. Emails were pouring in, and every single one earned a response in less than a day. I created a system of lead generation by being vocal, reaching out to others, and in return having some people reaching out to me (leads!). After reading this, I want YOU to begin your journey of dominating your space, earning leads, and closing more deals.

Fill me in on your journey, and feel free to ask me any questions you may have!

@ZayVonJohnson

ajaywalia250
05-08-2016, 04:53 AM
To be very frank, social media marketing is not that easy, as we see it. We can promote our channels using

1) Need to spend great time on social media. if you stopped spending time on your channels people will forget you.
2) Need to engage.
3) Great images, great videos, and great content need to be shared or posted to get attraction. For this you need to spend time.
4) Niche and relevant audience. Most of the users don't like to share anything about any business. People love to share interesting, related to them things, funny, attractive etc things on social media.

there re more things for social media but these are good points for startups.

ronniewill
05-24-2016, 06:59 AM
Facebook then Twitter.

But to promote your website/brand, you must have a website of yours, then create a FACEBOOK PAGE and run Paid Campaigns.
Post unique content and images..

Jo Priest
06-30-2016, 02:47 AM
Face book , create a fan page, you can also create a private Facebook group, invite people there, join relevant groups, like comment etc on other people's posts I would suggest you learn about content marketing for Facebook, timing and FB algorithms. There are plenty of free courses online. Concentrate on one thing at a time and master it. Instagram is also great for free marketing as well.

RyanEWebjelly
07-12-2016, 09:19 AM
Our company has a social media team that are experts on how to develop social media engagement. Most business owners do not have the time to sit and update social media (nor should they have to), so it is best to hire outside to do this. I can always help if you need it.

Ryan
ewebjelly.com

Bích Nhung
07-12-2016, 08:50 PM
THE VALUE OF LIKE AND FACEBOOK "FRAUD"
http://www.outsourcing2vietnam.com/blog/138-the-value-of-like-and-facebook-fraud.html

chinomoreno
07-13-2016, 03:23 AM
Any social media platform will do depending on your niche.
Facebook might be useful for most business niche, but Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest will not be as useful/helpful.

JimmyAlfiere
07-13-2016, 09:11 AM
Hi all,

This is my first post on the forum and I look forward to interacting with fellow business owners and helping where I can.

The way I've found it easiest to understand and explain to others is to use metaphors that tie back to familiar human interactions, relationships and places that are common to our society.

Social media outlets are places where people congregate, and in most cases do so for entertainment and socializing, similar to a Bar or Nightclub.

Facebook is hanging around 1.23 BILLION users, if it was a country it would be the 3rd largest in the world, nearly triple the population of the United States. The frequency and quantity of activity on FB is staggering as well, on average users spend 43 minutes a day on the site, there are 1.8 million likes EVERY MINUTE. I could go on, but I won't belabor the point.

Society at large has chosen Facebook as it's place to congregate online, and if you do not include it in you marketing mix you are leaving yourself at a serious disadvantage. I believe it was around 43% of the US market share last I checked, YouTube was at 22%, the rest were middle to lower single digits.

That being said, I believe the nightclub metaphor still applies to Facebook, albeit a mammoth nightclub the size of a country ;) This metaphor is not derived from the size of the user base but of the context in which people interact with content and each other, it's derived from their typical state of mind when visiting. Understanding this is important because typical disruption advertising (display ads) won't be as effective. Unwanted messaging could be comparable to a person coming up to you at a nightclub and asking if you'd like to go home with them, I'm sure it's worked before but only in an incredibly small percentage, probably around .04% (typical CTR on non-targeted display campaigns).

Instead, a better approach may be to ease yourself into their group of friends and attempt to receive admiration by their peers (positive comments), instill a feeling of reciprocity by buying them a drink (offering promotional pricing, coupons, or giving away free stuff), or at minimum; starting with a glance and slowly earning their trust by following proper social etiquette, eventually getting their number/email (Sales funnel strategy, product launch strategy, drip marketing, etc.).

The bottom line is, behave as if you would in person and act in accordance to where you are.

Each social platform has its own culture, demographics, and customs. Platforms like LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, and even Twitter to a degree attract demographics that significantly skew in a few directions. This is typically because of the culture and customs each has evolved. Facebook however is in a class of its own, and become so large that pockets of likeminded people have congregated to create entirely new sub-cultures. In-addition, technology and Facebook’s careful monitoring of all its user’s activities has made it possible to pluck out individuals that meet the criteria of your perfect customer, and most importantly FB has the reach to be able to do this at scale.

I’ll stop and try to answer the original question of this post as eloquently as possible, before I lose to many readers with my verbose writing  : “What are the best ways to use social media for marketing purposes?”

Once you have identified your customer, find out where they are spending their time online. Choose one social platform (at least at first) in which they congregate that aligns with your company’s culture and lends itself to your communication method (writing, photos, video, podcasts, reviews, articles, etc). Become an expert on that platform and reach as many prospects as possible by delivering amazing value with no thought of what you will get in return. At minimum the ratio should be no more than 20% promotion to 80% content/value. Use this group to continually build your email list by sending them to your landing page to receive the value you are delivering. I will repeat because this is so critical, BUILD YOUR LIST by delivering phenomenal value for your prospects. This is undoubtedly a significant investment in time and money and you cannot trust your investment to any given platform, even Facebook. If you use your social media tactics to build your responsive and active email list, you have an asset that will continually pay for itself for years to come.

I know this reply may lead to more questions, and honestly I’m pretty excited to receive them:)  I will try to touch on some of the other topics I broached in other replies I plan to write once I’ve had a chance to look around on the forum.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to participating in this ongoing conversation.

PS. Feel free to PM me with questions as well!

Have a great day,
-ja

meboss
07-16-2016, 04:10 PM
Hello There.

I like Facebook for consumer products and services. I like Twitter for business-to-business sales. I do recommend that you set a strategy to engage on all relevant social media sites that make sense for your product or service. Facebook, Twitter and G+ should definitely be included. I also recommend establishing your Business Page, in addition to the personal pages that you have. I would marketing to both types of pages.

Good luck to you!

codinsights
07-23-2016, 01:11 AM
I agree with all the member who replies here. But I love viral marketing.

CyberJohn
01-13-2017, 10:43 AM
Grab these effective ways to use social media for marketing.

11 Effective Ways to Use Social Media to Promote Your Content (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1285/11-effective-ways-to-use-social-media-to-promote-your-content)

Kevinho
01-13-2017, 10:19 PM
Social Media like facebook is best platform to generate leads for your business

VimaleshVijayan
01-28-2017, 02:31 AM
Tria Dimensions is providing services and solutions to all your digital marketing problems.
Consult with our creative geeks and let us handle all your marketing needs.

Tria Dimensions - A fully integrated creative agency based out of Mumbai with a focus on Branding, Digital and Technology. SEO, SMM, Creative Copy, Content Writing, Web Hosting, Web Development, Web Designing. Analytics, Mobile App development, ORM, Brand Activation and Corporate Identity Creation; these are just a glimpse from the multitudes of services that we provide in creative and digital domain

To Know more about Tria Dimensions and their creative geeks please visit our website.

http://www.triadimensions.com/
or
Tria Dimensions (Search it on Google).

Call us at - 9920747802

Thanks.

erfan
01-28-2017, 04:36 AM
hi
is there any way to uplod the group of new post (like plc product (http://fcbuy.ir)) to facebook and other social network automaticly?

CyberJohn
02-01-2017, 09:20 AM
Hey! Here are the 20 Best ways to use Social Media for Marketing Purposes

20 Social Media Marketing Tips From the Pros (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1446/20-social-media-marketing-tips-from-the-pros)

mholfelner
02-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Hi, I'm new to this forum. What is your business or does it say that somewhere I don't see? which social media to use is always dependant on your niche. Facebook tends to be the go to for most, but is most effective with B2C businesses since your customers are on facebook more and can become engaged. Do you sell products or services? For services I tend to stay away from pinterest unless you are writing content for your website that would appeal to that crowd, then you can make a company board for others to find your content (think DIY and how to articles). Linkedin is only really needed for professional businesses, like corporate offices. Twitter seems to be more for personality branding than products or services. I might be more help if I knew your business niche. Thanks!

CyberJohn
02-15-2017, 09:42 AM
Check This one...

11 Effective Ways to Use Social Media to Promote Your Content (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1579/11-effective-ways-to-use-social-media-to-promote-your-content)

Rajendrankumar
02-23-2017, 01:04 AM
Using social media for marketing can enable small business looking to further their reach to more customers. Your customers are interacting with brands through social media, therefore, having a strong social media marketing plan and presence on the web is the key to tap into their interest.

mybrandboost
02-23-2017, 04:13 PM
Our clients depend mostly on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Instagram is great now, and only getting better. Of all of the social media giants it it growing the fastest and has the best mix of demographics. It also has the best engagement with its users so IMO its a must have, regardless of the type of business you are in, there is always a way to make it work.

johnyadam
02-27-2017, 10:42 AM
Hi.
Advertising on Facebook is the way they reach customers in a specific locality.

hafiz
03-03-2017, 03:00 AM
but now facebook has a limitation for user account, the user must be a real person, if you exceed or to much personal message and post at the wall post then facebook will block you... so this a hassle for people like me rely on facebook only, can you suggest othersocial media besides twitter?

fearsomer
03-05-2017, 09:26 AM
post often....

coin master hack (http://coinmasterhack.tumblr.com/)

pridesculling
03-16-2017, 01:29 AM
The best platform to use for social media marketing is Facebook. Almost everyone are into this site. It is the easiest method to connect with any potential market. We can use it effectively for business marketing. Here's how: https://www.hostgator.com/blog/effectively-use-facebook-business-marketing

elizabethowens
05-31-2017, 08:17 PM
I take advantage of mainly Fb regarding social-media-marketing, and it is an excellent freeway to construct energetic customers in your website. We include arbitrary buddies on my own page using comparable pursuits, ask them to including my fanpage, and connect to these. It operates excellent!

aplawusa
06-02-2017, 02:42 AM
Make viral buzz or promote your self on social media.

dentalcarechd
11-02-2017, 03:18 AM
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin and Micro-blogging. I think it is the great platform for marketing purposes.

amalduaforlove
11-07-2017, 10:18 PM
The best way to connect with your audience and the better your success with social media marketing. Though my example focuses on Facebook and Twitter, you can apply these steps to any of the social networks: LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+.

Blessrng
11-08-2017, 01:59 AM
Focus on one of the SMM channels which is the best for your target audience (lets say it is FB). Start working on it, making quality content and making really strong userbase. You will get really good traffic from there.

cuong24081995
12-15-2017, 10:39 AM
Using Facebook is, rather, the most common avenue for social media marketing. But using others can also be equally as efficient as Facebook. You can use Twitter too, also LinkedIn. On some occasions, video marketing is effective too. You can use YouTube. And a another way of promoting is through photos, because sometimes "a photo can speak a thousand words". You can use Instagram, for example. Cheers!

traxx123
01-08-2018, 11:09 PM
I think Facebook is still the best to use, but even then, I wouldn't necessarily rely on it as the majority of my marketing campaign. In my opinion, it's probably best to treat it as a supplement and put up a good campaign that utilizes it to further expand your visibility with potential audiences. Other than that, you might want to look into less popular sites like Google+ and Pinterest wherein you might get significantly less competition for audience attention. I think the best way to go about this is to just test out different ones and pick the one you are most comfortable with to focus on.

smmpoint
01-17-2018, 06:15 PM
Ok Interesting Question . Depend on your Business. I am not talking about big brands i am talking about new brand and small business . first identifiy on which network your business play well . Not all social network for your business. Facebook still playing very vital role but no forget Instagram . This is very good network where you can target your audience easily .

JamesNews
01-20-2018, 02:41 AM
I think Facebook is as yet the best to utilize, however that being said, I wouldn't really depend on it as the lion's share of my showcasing effort. As I would see it, it's most likely best to regard it as a supplement and set up a decent battle that uses it to additionally extend your perceivability with potential groups of onlookers

AaliyaAnubhav
02-05-2018, 12:30 AM
Here are four techniques for any small business looking to integrate social media into the selling process

1. Match your social strategy to your customer.

2. Create the right content at the right volume.

3. Build your network.

4. Connect it back to the business.

CouponSale
07-25-2018, 05:42 PM
Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as: Increasing website traffic. Building conversions. Raising brand awareness. Creating a brand identity and positive brand association. Improving communication and interaction with key audiences.

rasalle
07-26-2018, 06:38 AM
As per my opinion, Facebook is one of the best equipped for social marketing. On Facebook we can target audience by age, gender, employment, interests, purchasing behaviors, relationship status and so much more which is very helpful to target the customers ! Through this we have a high chance of reaching customers.

RajinderS
07-26-2018, 06:49 AM
I have my own restaurant and I do social media marketing by following ways:
You can posts your products or services daily in various social media sites likes twitter, facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
You have to interact there with the audiences so that they can know about your product.
You can follow new people.
Update or add new posts of your product and services daily.

rasalle
07-27-2018, 06:44 AM
According to me best social media marketing platform is Facebook page. This is true that Social media marketing can help with a number of goals like brand awareness, website traffic, building conversion, communication and interaction with the audiences.

ssasoft
08-13-2018, 07:25 AM
you should use different profile for business you can use linkedin , facebook , twiter for social media marketing.

smithwarnar
08-21-2018, 01:57 AM
Best Internet Service Provider in your area. We are latest offers Home Internet Service Providers and Best Cable Tv Providers (http://internetserviceproviders.co) local deals and savings are available now Internetserviceproviders.co

SandraYanceyeWN
08-22-2018, 12:56 AM
Social Media helps to increase your brand recognition in a cost effective manner. It is a way to get more traffic to your website. You can reach out to your target audience and help them know about your services. For example, Creating a Facebook page is an effective way for your brand promotion and awareness. You can make use of this platform either free or paid!! Google+ communities also help you in the same!

chloeabigel
09-08-2018, 11:48 AM
Hi...........................!
Marketing through social media is one of the most versatile and cost-effective strategies that small businesses can use to reach their target audience and boost sales over time. That's why 97% of marketers are using social media to reach their audiences
Thanks..............................

chloeabigel
09-08-2018, 11:53 AM
HI Everyone.............................!
Marketing through social media is one of the most versatile and cost-effective strategies that small businesses can use to reach their target audience and boost sales over time. That's why 97% of marketers are using social media to reach their audiences
Thanks.........................

reyhujiklossx
09-17-2018, 03:48 AM
Facebook to the extent I'm concerned is as yet the most ideal approach to promote either free or paid. Their promoting highlight is another approach to get clients and target them inside a particular territory.

dpkmlm
09-21-2018, 02:00 AM
Always run some paid ads to increase your brand awareness and reach to the maximum number of audience.

MadisonWhite
10-05-2018, 01:31 AM
social Media has the best way to gain a lot of attention and create your brand awareness. You can join various communities and groups that can make your services and products popular and can help you to improve your sales and business.

aachal44
10-17-2018, 02:02 AM
1. Get out there
There are several different platforms to choose from when using social media for marketing: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+
2. Keep your brand image consistent
you'll want to maintain a consistent brand image.
3. Mix it up
Diversify your posts with interesting or funny images, articles, videos, and links related to your industry to get people to click that Subscribe button.
4. Engage your audience and connect with your influencers.
5. Measure your and your competitors success.

Madison87
10-20-2018, 06:46 AM
A lot of websites these days are getting traffic to their websites using social media. BuzzFeed is the best example of what can be attained with right use of social media for content promotion.

Shivani
11-30-2018, 04:06 AM
I think Facebook is the good choice for marketing. Because nowadays everyone is using fb. Nearly they are spending more than 1 hour in facebook. So it is the best social media to reach people and to improve our business.

peter458
12-03-2018, 08:15 AM
Social media marketing is helpful for every type of business but you should follow a great strategy for it.

dpkmlm
12-05-2018, 12:22 AM
Always start with some budget and run paid ads on every social media platform and get real likes and visitors to your profile to increase your brand awareness.

andrew1995hen
12-10-2018, 11:08 AM
We can use Social media for brand promotions. We can use brand pages, groups for promotions on social media sites. FaceBook is the best social media for many categories, LinkedIn is the best for professionals, Jobs etc..

neha123456
12-12-2018, 06:00 AM
You can create social media marketing goals that solve your biggest challenges,research your target audience,set your metrics,research about your competitors to market your business activites. Yoy can also check out syspree solutions a leading social media marketing (https://syspree.com/)agency.

peter458
12-15-2018, 01:44 AM
Build your social media profile like a brand and provide some offers on booking or purchase your services.

DavidDiamond
01-12-2019, 10:32 AM
In my view the best way to use social media is by using ads to get cheap traffic and once you hit the nail on the head you can expand really fast and earn some serious money.

TrustyWind
07-17-2019, 02:20 AM
I created ebook about competition analysis in internet with Ahrefs. If you're interested this may be helpful: http://en.poradnikfreelancera.pl/

marriageistikhara
11-08-2019, 01:12 AM
The best way to connect with your audience and the better your success with social media marketing. Though my example focuses on Facebook and Twitter, you can apply these steps to any of the social networks: LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+.
Istikhara for Marriage Separation Problems in Hindi
Salatul Istikhara for Marriage Signs By Name - Marriage Istikhara Prayers
Wazifa for Lost Love Back
Online Salatul Istikhara Dua For Divorce
Dua for Victory To Get Rid of Enemies

samkhan
11-11-2019, 09:39 AM
There are many popular social media platforms, but among them, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn are significantly great. Most of the startups nowadays are taking full advantage of the fact and they advertise their products on social media.

Chris_Tax
11-11-2019, 01:22 PM
Facebook is easy for me to build relationships and target my local customer base for my Income Tax business

AarushiAashi
11-20-2019, 10:29 AM
Social media advertising and marketing facilitates enhance brand loyalty.
Engaging together with your customers and leads on social media allows you build more potent purchaser relationships. This can set you other than your competition through displaying your audience how your logo is special and reinforcing that your commercial enterprise cares approximately its customers.

marierosas
11-21-2019, 02:48 AM
Social media advertising and marketing is a powerful manner for groups of all sizes to attain ... Google Analytics can be used as a excellent social media advertising and marketing tool that will assist ... Benefit from the use of Pinterest for social media functions or sales-using advertisements.

valkent
11-21-2019, 05:57 AM
Choose the Right Platforms. There is no scarcity of social media sites on which to share your content material. ...
Create a Calendar. Scrambling to create posts at the final minute can cause low-high-quality content material. ...
Encourage Engagement. ...
Don't Over-Promote. ...
Share Video. ...
Address Problems Quickly. ...
Build a Community. ...
Provide Value.

garoldn1
12-26-2019, 09:38 PM
I think that to solve your problem, you definitely need to find the appropriate activation key that activates your version of the software. But the problem now largely consists of the fact that a lot of fakes are offered on the software market. I advise you to use https://lostdongle.com/ services, where precisely verified activation keys and software are. I have been using their services for several years, I am pleased with the quality of both software and hardware.

m2dbahrain
01-15-2020, 02:30 AM
Choose the Right Platforms. There is no shortage of social media sites on which to share your content. ...
Create a Calendar. Scrambling to create posts at the last minute can lead to low-quality content. ...
Encourage Engagement. ...
Don't Over-Promote. ...
Share Video. ...
Address Problems Quickly. ...
Build a Community. ...
Provide Value.

vision2020
02-15-2020, 05:26 PM
They say that in this free webinar they show you how to use social media and will do the work for you. Let me know what you think http://j.mp/ExclusiveTrainingFromWes

Geethan
04-18-2020, 02:25 AM
Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as:
Increasing website traffic.
Building conversions.
Raising brand awareness.
Creating a brand identity and positive brand association.
Improving communication and interaction with key audiences.

TWExpressCars3
04-18-2020, 02:39 AM
Set goals that make sense for your business.
Research your target audience.
Establish your most important metrics.
Dig into what your competitors are doing.
Create and curate engaging social content.
Make timeliness a top priority.
Assess what's working, what isn't and how you can improve.

jayam
04-21-2020, 02:40 AM
Building conversions.
Raising brand awareness.
Improving communication and interaction with key audiences

valluri
04-21-2020, 03:07 AM
Set S.M.A.R.T. goals.
Track meaningful metrics.
Create audience personas.
Gather real-world data.
Conduct a competitive analysis.
Engage in social listening.
Examine your current efforts.
Look for impostor accounts

Figkomi
04-21-2020, 11:17 AM
get the best digital marketing from figkomi

valluri
05-26-2020, 04:26 AM
Engaging with your customers and leads on social media helps you build stronger customer relationships. This can set you apart from your competition by showing your audience how your brand is different and reinforcing that your business cares about its customers.

jayam
05-26-2020, 04:38 AM
Start with a plan. ...
Decide which platforms are right for you. ...
Know your audience. ...
Expand your audience. ...
Build relationships. ...
Share compelling visuals whenever you can. ...
Focus on quality over quantity. ...
Use the right tools.

Geethan
05-29-2020, 04:45 AM
Building conversions.
Raising brand awareness.

salesforcebofc
06-05-2020, 05:08 AM
Facebook is the first choice of every business to promote their products

Lilykevin86
06-06-2020, 02:58 AM
Set objectives that bode well for your business.

Research your intended interest group.
Build up your most significant measurements.
Dive into what your rivals are doing.
Make and clergyman drawing in social substance.
Focus on practicality.
Survey what's working, what isn't and how you can improve.

kumari
06-08-2020, 12:45 PM
Our first social media marketing tip is to eliminate the possibility of losing potential leads at the landing page stage. One of the most effective ways to do this is by using Facebook “Call” buttons in your Facebook ads.

sherrijc12
06-09-2020, 08:49 AM
I get that facebook is one of the major platform. I guess setting up a new page would be the first thing to do. I just wanted to know what type of content should you post through the page and how often do you think I should do that? From the thread I kind of got the idea that I should understand my audience before posting, but how do you do that.

Apologies for bothering, just new to all this social media stuff.

StephenJames
06-09-2020, 01:06 PM
Building conversions.
Raising brand awareness.

Quantics
06-09-2020, 08:29 PM
My Advice is before doing anything you need to identify who your target audience is. BE as specific as possible. That will tell you which, if any social media, sites you should use and how to use them. Otherwise, it can turn into something where you are disappointed cause your return on investment is either negative, meaning no business generated, or it is very low.

Geethan
06-10-2020, 04:03 AM
Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as:
Building conversions.
Raising brand awareness.

debora
07-15-2020, 02:07 AM
1. Get out there!
There are several different platforms to choose from when using social media for marketing: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ (is that still a thing?), Pinterest . . . the list goes on. Figure out which ones your target audience is most likely to use and sign on up, but don't shy away from unconventional social media platforms, either!

Understand the differences between these platforms and use them to your advantage. Showcase your product line on Pinterest, offer birthday specials to customers on Facebook, retweet every positive tweet that comes your way, or cater what you share to specific Circles on Google+. (Ha! OK, we'll stop with the Google+ barbs now . . . maybe.)
2. Keep your brand image consistent.
While you won't use the different social media platforms for all the same purposes, you'll want to maintain a consistent brand image. Make sure your username and logo are the same on every account and that you have an identifiable look and tone. You want people to be able to recognize your brand easily; even the best message won't do any good if can't be traced back to you. Remember, too, that visuals are important—a sloppy, amateurish Facebook page will hurt your brand more than help it.

3. Mix it up!
People join social media to be—you guessed it—social! Your followers will start dropping faster than a politician's Election Day promises if all they see are ads for your services. Diversify your posts with interesting or funny images, articles, videos, and links related to your industry to get people to click that Subscribe button. In between all the hilarious and thought-provoking content, you can slip in posts about your services that won't come across as pushy advertising.
4. Engage your audience and connect with your influencers.
If there's one thing the Internet has taught us, it's that people love to share their opinions (as confirmed by a quick visit to the comments section of any YouTube video). Pose simple poll questions or participation challenges (remember the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge?) to interact with your audience directly and get your posts seen by more people. By doing this, you'll also gain valuable insights into your customers' motivations and preferences.

While you're at it, take advantage of the power of social media to connect your business with people you would never be able to access otherwise. Start following well-known influencers in your industry. Did a celebrity just tweet something relatable? Awesome. Retweet it immediately.

5. Measure your (and your competitors') success.
When using social media for marketing, it's easy to monitor your progress using tracking data. Google Analytics is a good place to start, and it's easy to use. There's no reason to feel as if you're playing a game with rules you don't understand. The ability to see which of your posts generated the most clicks on your website can be a huge help in determining what works and what doesn't when using social media for marketing.

Wepsychic3
07-15-2020, 06:34 AM
Building conversions.
Raising brand awareness.

jayam
07-20-2020, 12:30 AM
Building conversions.
Raising brand awareness.

valluri
07-20-2020, 12:41 AM
Set meaningful social marketing goals.
Research your target audience.
Establish your most important metrics.
Analyze your competition.
Create and curate engaging content.

FarrukhBukhari1
07-20-2020, 01:08 AM
Building conversions.
Raising brand awareness.

Technology
07-23-2020, 01:39 AM
It still one of the best platform to generate leads or traffic to the website either paid or free

Peter97
07-23-2020, 01:52 AM
Social media marketing helps to validate your brand and it's no longer optional. It's an essential way for companies to reach consumers, and when done correctly, tells those consumers that their brand is active and focused on communication.

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:48 AM
Learn how to use social media to make profits

How Would You Like To Attend This*NEW Virtual Event With Me?

Lets transform our life In one weekend together

http://becomingthemillionairestudent.com/?affiliate_id=2582722

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

✔ How to BRAND ourselves and MARKET our products and services online/offline.

✔ How to NEGOTIATE, CLOSE and master the art of PERSUASION and SALES.

✔ How to have a ROCK SOLID mindset through the toughest times in the world.

✔ How to CUSTOMISE your pitch in 3 MINUTES for the right audience.

✔ How to MAXIMISE our brain as well as stay ahead with brain hacks.

✔ How to ADJUST to the new economy.

WHERE?

From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Device)

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

WHO ARE WE GOING TO BE MENTORED BY?

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

HOW DO I RESERVE MY SEAT?

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:49 AM
Brand Validation. Marketing Awareness and Strategic Planning.

LEARN TOGETHER!!!!

How Would You Like To Attend This*NEW Virtual Event With Me?

Lets transform our life In one weekend together

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

✔ How to BRAND ourselves and MARKET our products and services online/offline.

✔ How to NEGOTIATE, CLOSE and master the art of PERSUASION and SALES.

✔ How to have a ROCK SOLID mindset through the toughest times in the world.

✔ How to CUSTOMISE your pitch in 3 MINUTES for the right audience.

✔ How to MAXIMISE our brain as well as stay ahead with brain hacks.

✔ How to ADJUST to the new economy.

WHERE?

From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Device)

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

WHO ARE WE GOING TO BE MENTORED BY?

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

HOW DO I RESERVE MY SEAT?

salesforcebofc
07-24-2020, 06:51 AM
I use mostly Facebook for social media marketing, and it's a great free way to build active users on your site. I add random friends on my personal page with similar interests, invite them to like my facebook page, and interact with them. It works great!

jayam12
10-23-2020, 03:08 AM
Get out there! ...
Keep your brand image consistent. ...
Mix it up! ...
Engage your audience and connect with your influencers. ...
Measure your (and your competitors') success.

mithu
10-23-2020, 03:12 AM
Create profiles on multiple platforms.
Define your marketing goals.
Post content on a daily basis.
Give consumers a reason to follow you.
Form relationships with social influencers.
Implement automation tools.
Encourage user-generated content.
Take advantage of ephemeral content.

jacksonsamy2
10-23-2020, 07:22 AM
Start with a plan. ...
Know your audience. ...
Build relationships. ...
Use the right tools.

jacksonsamy2
10-26-2020, 07:47 AM
Start with a plan. ...
Know your audience. ...
Build relationships. ...
Use the right tools.

master007
10-27-2020, 02:12 AM
Facebook is still the best to use, but even then, I wouldn't necessarily rely on it as the majority of my marketing campaign. In my opinion, it's probably best to treat it as a supplement and put up a good campaign that utilizes it to further expand your visibility with potential audiences.

Geetha john
11-02-2020, 12:21 AM
It's easier than you think to use social media for marketing to launch your business into cyber-success.
Get out there! ...
Mix it up! ...

amelyjcob
11-02-2020, 06:30 AM
Why social media is good for marketing?
Thankfully, social media allows for easy and effective brand building. Social media has a benefit over traditional media because it can get your brand in front of people much more quickly and easily. Furthermore, it gets your audience looking at your brand even when they aren't thinking about your brand or product.

amelyjcob
11-02-2020, 06:33 AM
What is social media marketing examples?
The Everygirl is another great social media marketing example of a brand that uses a hashtag to collect user-generated content. ... Essie is another standout social media strategy example for user-generated content. The brand does a great job in asking Instagram followers to tag the brand for a chance to be featured.

NeoWeb
11-02-2020, 05:35 PM
Social media remains one of the best methods of getting tons of traffic to your site. But you can only reap good things from it when you know what you are doing and by following the right approaches. Social media can be used for free or by making an investment.
Below are 3 of my best approaches to using Social media to get good results.

1) Sharing posts frequently on top social media platforms - Every website or blog should consider building a good authority. This will help build a reputation and get a good following. This is almost a must do for any serious online business. The top media platforms are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest.

2) Advertising on Facebook (Paid) - Facebook is one of the best places to advertise on social media. At least that is where I have gotten good results and ability to flexibly scale on the adverts. Do a little bit of research before diving into Facebook advertising. There is just a lot to learn and master.

3) Lastly, you may want to try out linking with some influencers to help you take your blog or website to the next level. This is mostly good if you are doing Ecommerce, have a product to promote or if you are doing something like Dropshipping.

Nags
11-02-2020, 11:23 PM
Facebook is still the best to use, but even then, I wouldn't necessarily rely on it as the majority of my marketing campaign. In my opinion, it's probably best to treat it as a supplement and put up a good campaign that utilizes it to further expand your visibility with potential audiences.

Geetha john
11-03-2020, 12:10 AM
It's easier than you think to use social media for marketing to launch your business into cyber-success.
Get out there! ...
Mix it up! ...

annacoblin
11-10-2020, 06:44 AM
By using high searches hashtags on your brand.

jayam12
11-13-2020, 09:08 AM
Build Your Channels Early. “Don't wait for launch day to create your social media channels,” says Vernon. ...
Build Relationships With Influencers. “Just like your social media channels, you need to build relationships before you 'need' them,” says Vernon. ...
Find Your Audience. ...