PDA

View Full Version : 8 popular markets for small business currently and Tips for export

winnie88
03-20-2014, 05:38 AM
I have been focused on import and export trade, and pay much attention to global import and export.Based on some data analysis and information online,I wrote some Tips about 8 popular export b2b markets in the globe,which i think it is worthy to invest ,such as India, Brazil, Colombia ,Colombia, Indonesia and so on, it is mainly for small business,hope to help small business owner in the Smallbusinessforums (http://www.smallbusinessforums.org/) .I hope I can give you valuable and meaningful information, if you are focusing on global market or business opportunity,you can read it the article below,
http://www.mattb2b.blogspot.com/2014/03/8-popular-export-b2b-markets-for-small.html

I engaged in global trade consulting and services in China, and i have a good knowledge of China market , America and more other countries is very concerned about the China market.If you import products in China market, there are many places which you need to be aware of. i now try my best provide you with direct and free trade channel if you want to find reliable China suppliers and manufacturers, here ,www.wakefree.com (http://www.wakefree.com)a

China is a huge business opportunities and trade market in the world.I hope you can focus on China exports, focus on the development of China's trade.At the same time,let's togather promote the development of global trade.

Good luck with all member in the forum.

jamesdeny
03-27-2014, 11:42 PM
Trade is an important Solution for export and import point of view

fredkawig
03-28-2014, 06:48 AM
Though China is a good target, I wouldn't want to associate myself with those bullies.

mramirsking
04-03-2014, 04:35 PM
The import- export business is good to get into, you can take advantage of price difference in countries. Make a product cheap in China and sell it to a high price in USA. There are some training programs online but unfortunately you have to pay for them so it remains to be seen if they are legit. Another good route to go down is to be a freight broker. They match distributors with buyers and take a commission for it. Apparently it's fairly easy work and the pay is high so its a win win.

steven.zheng
05-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Yes, Products in Chinese market is quite cheap compared with other countries. Im accidentally familiar in the field of Stationery items as well as small promotional gifts. So, if you are also dealing this business in your local market, feel free to contact me - minison.zc@gmail.com, I will help to source items in good quality and price.

Education is important, so is the stationery items. So you will find there's a great market for the products. :D

adrian22
05-24-2014, 05:45 PM
Thanks a lot for the information shared here winnie88, I would like to know more about how to start export business in Europe , can be legal without having your own company, ?
If you can give me your email, I have a lot of unanswered questions and i do not know where to start!

NukeBlaster
07-07-2014, 04:20 AM
China is a good target.....

sidebyside
08-21-2014, 10:00 PM
Import export is a good business to put up. But before you you go through it make sure that you are really that ready to put up that business. Also, be strict on policies and put up a good customer service. ;)

RobertML
05-17-2016, 03:21 AM
Are you talking about consumer markets? In that case there's only two that are large and easily dealt with. US and Western Europe. Asia is good but if you're an outsider it's very cumbersome to do business on the ground there, great source of products of course though.