PDA

View Full Version : How to Promote my product in particulate country - Small Business

lotuzzdiabetes
02-26-2018, 02:53 AM
I have a small business and my product is clothing. I want to Export my product for that now i am working on online marketing but the problem is how to get lead from special country example i am a Indian and export my product Malaysia for that i want to get lead only from Malaysia..

pls replay marketing expertise.... how to do it right way.....

TheDogLine
03-23-2018, 12:47 AM
Target your keyword in that particular country with the cities names

I agree to this

coreisolutions
05-23-2018, 07:45 AM
You Should do SEO Off page activities on Malaysia websites and share your products on social media and add people from malaysia.

samsungtablet
05-29-2018, 05:29 AM
Contact Ricoh Printer Support Number by dialing toll-free number +1-800-738-6089 to fix ricoh printer error codes and messages. Our team is available 24*7 to fix and repair the issues of the Ricoh products printer, laptop, and tablet.
nice post
fix Ricoh printer error codes and messages (http://www.ricohprintersupport.com/fix-ricoh-printer-error-codes-and-messages/)

tuantranbk
05-31-2018, 01:23 AM
In which country you want to target first but the domain from same country. Then upload same theme with different content but same product the put currency of that country. And start SEO and PPC, then you will get good chance for leads. Try this!!

Thanks for your note

tuantranbk
05-31-2018, 01:25 AM
In which country you want to target first but the domain from same country. Then upload same theme with different content but same product the put currency of that country. And start SEO and PPC, then you will get good chance for leads. Try this!!

Thanks for your note

desguiao
06-18-2018, 03:26 AM
You Should do SEO Off page activities on Malaysia websites and share your products on social media and add people from malaysia.

I agree with this. Localize your keywords focusing on Malaysia market. If you need digital marketing services, please feel free to contact me as I provide freelance digital marketing services. -Desiree Guiao, https://freelancerdesireeguiao.wordpress.com/

CouponSale
06-18-2018, 06:12 PM
Start Doing SMO Classified Ads For your Website.

Doreen_L
07-23-2018, 11:44 AM
You can use localized keywords. For example, you can target your keyword with Malaysia's cities if you have a website.
If you're using facebook then you can use fb ads and type in the cities where you want your ads to appear. :)
You can also add people from Malaysia, or join groups which let sellers advertise their product in a specific city :D

If you need more help, feel free to contact me.
http://doreenloma.wixsite.com/businessmanagementva

easyweb
07-25-2018, 02:36 AM
Try to get some quality backlinks from Malaysian websites. It will helps to improve your rankings on Google Malaysia. It will also helps to improve Organic as well as referral traffic upon your website.

arihantdelhi
07-25-2018, 04:22 AM
I will suggest you to go with an professional SEO Company, which convert you problem in to profit. In case of freelance you will go in loss. Do not go with any freelance in any field. You never get work like company provide you this is my personal observation.

maheshdk
07-25-2018, 04:33 AM
Post your adds in local classified website to get local traffic and run Facebook add campaigns for that country.

Jamesdavide
02-18-2019, 10:45 PM
Use the country related domain and target the geographical keywords.

growth
02-18-2019, 11:21 PM
1. Use social media to promote your business.
2. Focus on keywords and start content marketing.

essencepk
11-01-2019, 01:29 AM
Post to Google My Business.
Offer Customers an Exclusive Preview.
Social Media Contests.
Email Marketing.
Facebook Ads.
In-Store Promotions.
Host an Event.
Offer an Upgrade or Trade-In.

jhondavid
01-02-2020, 07:59 AM
I have a small business and my product is clothing. I want to Export my product for that now i am working on online marketing but the problem is how to get lead from special country example i am a Indian and export my ...

TangelThor
07-21-2020, 01:47 AM
Make sure that there is a market for what you are selling. ...
Check out search engines in your target countries. ...
Be very mindful of keywords. ...
Localizing your website has to be done perfectly. ...
Consider buying a Country Code top level domain name.

richardwilson
07-21-2020, 07:17 AM
You can promote your product in particular country submit you business/product listing in their listing platforms.

debora
07-22-2020, 02:47 AM
Have a basic understanding of the culture
Different places have different cultures. This might be the biggest understatement you’ll see in this article. Consumers in different countries, or even cities, possess a diverse set of customs and beliefs that many of them adhere to.
Understand the laws of the country
Like people, regulations differ once you’ve crossed the border. Many business owners are often stumped when they discover the product they hoped to introduce to an international market contains ingredients that are banned in the country they had targeted. Don’t make this mistake.
Invest a lot of resources on your website and social media
Your website is a big part of your company’s identity. For international customers, it may be the closest they may ever come to actually meeting you.
Consider every part of your brand
It’s surprising how many American mega-brands have failed on international markets because they did not customize their product to suit the culture.
Consider every part of your brand
It’s surprising how many American mega-brands have failed on international markets because they did not customize their product to suit the culture.

Harishb
07-28-2020, 06:17 AM
I guess most of us are passionate and nervous about generating leads for their business to be it physical or digital product. However Please have a look at possibilities lying for a unique way to generate leads that convert. With inexpensive email marketing and social media paid advertisement, A business can be scaled at a good level with minimal investment.

swaroop97
07-29-2020, 06:11 AM
I have a small business and my product is clothing. I want to Export my product for that now i am working on online marketing but the problem is how to get lead from special country example i am a Indian and export my product Malaysia for that i want to get lead only from Malaysia..

pls replay marketing expertise.... how to do it right way.....

Advertise with local audience targeting.
Create a blog strategy catering to a local audience.
Post locally appealing content to social media.
Get set up with online directories.
Be involved in the community.
Create a loyalty program.
Build an email list.
Use traditional methods.

swaroop97
08-03-2020, 06:01 AM
Online Promotion: You should start online advertisement of your products in particular country and buyers will approach you when they will need of your products. Social Media: This is another best platform to find buye

jayam12
10-19-2020, 03:39 AM
Waste minimisation is a set of processes and practices intended to reduce the amount of waste produced. By reducing or eliminating the generation of harmful and persistent wastes, waste minimisation supports efforts to promote a more sustainable society. ... For example, a company handling a product may insist that it should be ...

mithu
10-19-2020, 04:10 AM
Air pollution includes gases, smoke from fires, volcanic ash and dust particles. ... Small particles in the air can pass through your nose or mouth and get into your ... fumes that are “off-gassing” from new products (new furniture and new carpet) ... Increase air flow to give your house better ventilation (open windows, doors)

MASTERO
12-04-2020, 12:54 AM
Yes, as long as you abide by the selected countries rules and regulations. Best to contact the US TRADE GROUP within the country of your choice. They will be best to help you manage their red tape.

Nags
12-04-2020, 02:01 AM

jayam12
12-04-2020, 03:48 AM
1) Create a Dedicated Site for Your Target Country. ...
2) Host Your Website Where Your Customers Live. ...
3) Translate Content for Your Target Audience. ...
4) Set Up a Local Phone Number. ...
5) Establish a Virtual Number. ...
6) Create a Band-Friendly Bill of Lading.

mithu
12-04-2020, 04:09 AM
Set up your free listing with Google. How are new customers finding you? ...
Start blogging. ...
Join a local group. ...
Give back to the community. ...
Run contests. ...
Verify your information on Yelp. ...
Implement a customer loyalty program. ...
Offer discounts.

master007
01-30-2021, 07:18 AM

MASTERO
02-01-2021, 12:51 AM
The truth is, there are many low-cost ways to promote your business, and what ... Your loyal customers are a key part of how to promote your product, because ... 7 Fundamental Facebook Advertising Tips for Small Business

lishmaliny
02-04-2021, 02:48 AM
Offer loyal customers an exclusive preview. ...
Use a special introductory offer. ...
Make use of Google My Business. ...
Run a social media contest. ...
Spread the word via email. ...
Write a blog post. ...
Host an event. ...
Offer a complimentary upgrade.

master007
03-13-2021, 12:46 AM
You Should do SEO Off page activities on Malaysia websites and share your products on social media

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:29 AM

Geetha
03-30-2021, 01:47 AM
I have a small business and my product is clothing. I want to Export my product for that now i am working on online marketing but the problem is how to get lead ..

master007
04-03-2021, 01:12 PM
You can use localized keywords. For example, you can target your keyword with Malaysia's cities if you have a website.

master007
04-15-2021, 10:26 AM
I agree with this. Localize your keywords focusing on Malaysia market. If you need digital marketing services, please feel free to contact me as I provide freelance digital marketing services.

shawnmicheal
04-17-2021, 06:52 AM
If you are looking for high-quality products in Kuwait, then I would like to recommend an online store named Kuwait Online Shopping (https://www.desertcart.com.kw/).

Desertcart provides a seamless and secure shopping platform with 100+ million products from around the globe delivered to 163+ countries across the globe. Anyone looking for global products which are not available in their local market, at Kuwait Online Shopping they deliver our choice of products to our doorstep in Kuwait taking care of logistics, customs, and other formalities.

Muthuraj
04-19-2021, 02:43 AM
If you want to promote your business online in Malaysia, you can try Google ads search ads and choose the targeted location in Malaysia. It helps you to generate quality leads for your business development.

Bigil
04-19-2021, 10:27 AM

Nags
04-20-2021, 12:18 PM