PDA

View Full Version : Have you had an investor

kcareconnections
03-20-2014, 09:30 PM
Have you ever had an investor for your business? I have never known exactly how this works. Is it even possible for a smaller business?

canoe
03-30-2014, 12:45 AM
It's much harder for small businesses to gain investors, esp. if you aren't some tech startup. I've realized that for these particular subset of business, the best way to go about accruing investors is to network around the area in which your business is situated. There's really no preset place where you should network. Just familiarize yourself with many people in the community and starting talking. Even something as simple as attending church is a good start. Really though, finding investors for these businesses is like finding a needle in a haystack so you'll need a lot of luck.

fredkawig
03-30-2014, 07:15 AM
No. I haven't had an investor yet, though I wouldn't plan on having one unless I start a bigger business.

DomDom
03-30-2014, 05:29 PM
I also havent had one but it is possible for any kind or size of business!

mikelouis
03-30-2014, 11:41 PM
These days am seeing people resolving to crwodfunding such as Kickstarter. Here you post your idea and hope for people to like it and decide to invest in your company. Well it is a start you can try.

Taru
03-31-2014, 09:05 AM
I've never had an investor, but I've successfully acquired some loans and have managed to pay them back, which is arguably the same thing to some extent. I think it's much more difficult to get an investor as a small business, and I'm not sure if there is really that much need for one in this case anyway, as investors are usually best utilized for projects that require more funding than average. For small businesses, I think the most efficient ways to get investors would be to search for partnerships within close proximity like relatives and friends.

Michael Thompson
05-30-2014, 10:32 AM
I have no investor. It depend upon where you are living. You can Google according to your location to find investor. Good luck !

morrismartinez
06-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Buying stock on the markets has become a common place for anyone who is willing to use this medium as a way to make money. In the old days, it was reserved for the rich and for institutional investors.

jenniferandrews39
06-10-2014, 12:36 AM
The Hard Money Lenders are private companies.We provide a private hard money loan and commercial hard money loans.If you are unable to get a conventional loan from a bank or mortgage broker, you may be forced to negotiate with CA Hard Money Lender (http://cahardmoneynow.com/trust-deed-investors/)

aleenashes
06-18-2014, 12:23 PM
jenniferandrews39 it really great thnk you :mad:

pwesolek951
07-08-2014, 02:30 AM
Not yet :) I have own business and I'm own investor.

jenniferandrews39
07-12-2014, 06:46 AM
Hi Aleenashes

Your Wellcome Aleenashes.If you get more knowledge individual or commercial hard money loans please feel free to contact CA Hard Money 619-987-8639

KennethPaxton
09-09-2014, 01:19 AM
It is very important to have a investor for business because many investors can handle all the issues come in business. Its better if you hire a investment advisor, he is an individual or firm that is in the business of giving advice about securities to clients.

ecohomes
09-09-2014, 05:02 AM
In the situation that all the world is getting yourself indebted it's really not an option especially because more and more markets have the population indebted and this leads to one thing that all other business soon or in the future will close the production because their demand will be lower. Actually that's even the role or purpose of banks (this imagine world financial problem). Howard, Ford and Rockefeller and all those who own the biggest banks in the world did this in purpose and the game was easy done by the others in Europe. So the best would be to have personal finances and stop getting money from this crooks!

PaulCargo
10-07-2014, 03:24 AM
Investor is very necessary for a business, I always search for a best investor for my business who will help me for each and every difficulties of business. Investor can save a business from letting down a business from debts.

DwightDuncan
10-11-2014, 01:55 AM
An investor is a person who allocates capital with having the expectation of financial term. There is having various types of investment like equity and debt securities. Investing is not gambling, it a spending money in business or organization.

ByronHorton
10-31-2014, 01:29 AM
YES, it is possible to have investor for small business also, you only need to find your angel investor. Options to find investors are:
Look at your family and friends, Small Business Development Centers, Angel Groups, Economic Development Entities, Crowdfunding.

Mirabedi
11-03-2014, 01:05 AM
contact me for your small business financing

EliteCapital
11-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Read this article you do need an investor let your cash flow generate and fill cash flow gaps BLOG (http://elitemerchantcapital.com/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/category/2-emc-capital)

thomasjessie345
11-07-2014, 01:50 AM
To, search for a investor for a small business is quiet a difficult task as they have to invest money in your business they inquire about everything like your market reputation, about your organization and many more things. I have started my business recently, so I haven't taken the help of any investor.