PDA

View Full Version : Does family work for you

kcareconnections
03-20-2014, 09:34 PM
I know a lot of business people hire family? This can have its ups and down. Do you have family work for you?

SkybreakVerger19
02-07-2019, 10:41 AM
For me, family is top priority. If engine has its oil, I have my family to drive me. - Doug Battista (https://douglasbattista.com/)

fanean
02-12-2019, 09:49 PM
The family is now divided because of the work relationship soured between you and your family. At the same time even through your family member works for the doesn't means that they are decision maker. However other on the outside may not be aware of that fact and associate your relative with your business. The working with members of your family has the potential to be a vary trying sticky and challenging situation.

christinahenri13
02-20-2019, 11:30 PM
Yes almost every family member have a one person who really care about the family and supporting them.

EdwardParkernl
07-02-2019, 05:24 AM
When we include family members in the business. It will help to build the business strong.

TangelThor
11-03-2020, 12:42 AM
Hiring family members can bring both positive and negative outcomes. Before jumping in, understand the good, bad and ugly that might come from it. ... While working with family members might seem like a good idea, it can often lead to challenging and uncomfortable situations or even potentially hurt relationships.

jacksonsamy2
11-09-2020, 11:50 PM
Hiring family members can bring both positive and negative outcomes. Before jumping in, understand the good, bad and ugly that might come from it. ... While working with family members might seem like a good idea, it can often lead to challenging and uncomfortable situations or even potentially hurt relationships.

moverdubai12
11-12-2020, 01:39 AM
Hiring family individuals can bring both positive and negative results. Prior to hopping in, comprehend the great, terrible and monstrous that may originate from it. ... While working with family individuals may appear to be a smart thought, it can frequently prompt testing and awkward circumstances or even conceivably hurt connections

trisy
11-18-2020, 07:12 AM
I think working with a relative is a good idea, but only if you are sure that this person is responsible and can be relied on.
Personally, I used to work with my mother, help her with her business, and I think we were a good team. My mother could always count on me and knew that I would do well because I wanted to help her and that I was interested in a successful business.
But I know that once my uncle hired a relative because his mother asked him to. So there were problems with this man because he thought that if he is a relative, he will always be forgiven.
Therefore it is necessary to choose well the person with whom you will work.

raviseo120
11-21-2020, 10:36 AM
thanks for sharing with us

raviseo120
11-21-2020, 10:37 AM
thanks for sharing with us