PDA

View Full Version : Asset Based Lender for an Acquisition

MRomeo99
03-22-2014, 09:04 AM
I'm having a hard time finding an asset based lender who will lend on this small of a loan amount, was wondering if anyone had any leads on getting this done.

Here's the deal, we are acquiring a 40 year old company in a fire sale(owner got hurt). The business makes roughly $400k in Net on around $1.5M in sales, it's very profitable. The owner is asking $400k, I have $150k, he's willing to owner finance $100k, and I need $150k in alternative financing. We have $350k in inventory, and $550k in FF&E(Equipment necessary to the functioning of the business). So basically I need a loan for $150k, tied to the $900k in assets.

Any leads you may have on commercial lenders who do these types of transactions would be well appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

dave hunter
05-13-2014, 02:23 PM
hey, have u tried your bank? with an expected return on profits that size, your bank shouldn't have any issues with lending an amount that size to you. if you have already attempted that and you were unable to receives those funds, my company (VMC Capital) should be able to approve you.

LAman
06-26-2014, 11:39 AM
hey, have u tried your bank? with an expected return on profits that size, your bank shouldn't have any issues with lending an amount that size to you.

+1

try sba

WandaWall
09-17-2014, 10:52 AM
If you have not secured financing for your acquisition - I may be able to help.
There are companies who will provide short term working capital - such as cash advances. Sometimes this is the only funding available but know the costs are high. I have a direct lender who is working with a couple acquisitions for my clients - rates and terms much more favorable.

Jaime Campbell, CPA, MBA
09-21-2014, 11:21 AM
I just saw this post, but if you're still looking, let me know. I have connections in asset-based lending and alternative funding who would be happy to have a conversation with you.

Regards,
Jaime

Jaime Campbell, CPA, CGMA, MBA
Chief Financial Officer | Tier One Services, LLC
"Entrepreneurship Evolved"
(704) 837-0185
jcampbellcpa@tieroneservices.net

PaulCargo
10-07-2014, 03:32 AM
hey, have u tried your bank? with an expected return on profits that size, your bank shouldn't have any issues with lending an amount that size to you. if you have already attempted that and you were unable to receives those funds, my company (VMC Capital) should be able to approve you.

I agree with you, banks are having the better ideas of loan and having less issues regarding loans.

Alleon Healthcare
11-10-2014, 03:43 PM
What kind of business are you purchasing?

Alleon Healthcare Capital
201-340-6346
benr@alleoncapital.com

David T. Breen
11-20-2014, 12:53 AM
i am agree with your words he should try to get loan from any bank, you don't have any other option.

essencepk
11-12-2019, 12:25 AM
Your Own Funds. The simplest way to finance a business acquisition is to use your own funds.
Seller Financing. Another common way to finance an acquisition is to ask the seller to provide financing.
Bank Loan.
SBA Loan.
Leveraged Buyout.
Assumption of Debt.

rogercalyn
02-28-2020, 09:15 AM
At Sitework Developing, Inc. (https://siteworkdeveloping.com/), we provide customers with a one-stop contractor experience for all their site development, waterproofing, drainage, and septic system needs. Our team of highly trained experts has the training and knowledge to complete both residential and commercial projects. Your satisfaction is our priority; that’s why we do it right the first time. We own and maintain our own equipment, and we train our own crews. As a result, you can depend on the quality of tools and services that will show up to complete your project. Whether you need a simple repair to a drainage pipe or a new foundation dig, we pledge to provide the safest, most cost-effective solution to any project.

speeduser
12-21-2020, 01:08 PM
At a first glance, this may seem a small amount. But what I don't understand is the complication of paper works involved. - Green Water Technologies (https://www.facebook.com/GreenWaterTechnologies/)

KENZAdvertising2
12-21-2020, 11:12 PM
Here comes the role of web developers who build attractive and functional websites for businesses so as to assist them connect with customers in an efficient way. | Web Designing In Lahore | website developer in Lahore, Our Company’s web developers confirm that websites of companies work reliably and effortlessly.