PDA

View Full Version : Your GreenTech Ideas or Startups Could Worth a Whole Lot More in CHINA

yuchufei123
03-25-2014, 12:02 AM
I am from Chongqing China and i am currently a senior student in Vanderbilt University. I have the greatest resource of doing business in China, the connections with chairmen of some huge state-run companies and local government. China has created a huge pollution problem during its fast economic development, and now the government is supporting greentech like never before. My family has great connections with Chang'an Motor and Lifan Motor, China's largest and third largest automobile manufacturer. Both companies based in Chongqing, the city where i am from. If you have great ideas about greentech of automobiles, please contact me via my email 1323097946@qq.com. Remember your greentech ideas could worth a whole lot more in China than in US.

stockbrokers
10-05-2014, 11:27 PM
what kind of greentech idea you're talking about here?

sarascatering
08-02-2018, 12:01 PM
he's probably going to steal your idea...

amayajace
10-28-2019, 02:32 AM
Most non-technical startup founders spend most of their time looking for the right team that can help them turn their ideas into an app.

speeduser
11-22-2020, 11:03 AM
The people nowadays are going for sustainable business. Gone are the days when people just mind of their own and not turning a blind eye. - Steven C Wyer (http://stevewyer.me/)

raviseo121
06-20-2021, 06:09 AM
thanks for sharing with us