PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite way to get traffic?

Pages : [1] 2 3

adamreilly1997
03-27-2014, 05:40 PM
Hey guys, just wondering what your favorite way to get traffic is!

My favorite way to get traffic to my online business is by using YouTube.

Reply below and let me know guys :)

ZammyCash
03-28-2014, 10:22 AM
Social networks such as Youtube and Facebook. They deliver actual people who want to see what you have to offer, otherwise they just wouldn't have visited your website/business.

ElvisPresley
03-28-2014, 10:57 AM
I'd say SEO. It can take some time for it to pay off, but I love the feeling of breaking into the top 10 for my keywords.

Marjorie S. Steinberg
03-29-2014, 03:00 AM
Top 5 methods to boost traffic are as follows-
Meta tags
Rss feed
Directory submission.
Url structure.
Title content.

canoe
03-29-2014, 03:25 PM
Facebook fan pages are one of the easiest and most effective ways to generate traffic depending on the niche you're trying to promote. The thing about facebook is that the 'share' and 'like' functions are effective in helping it spread automatically to many different users at an exponential rate. If you have the right tools, you can easily multiply your site's exposure by ten-fold on facebook. Facebook ads are a different story which I won't go into right now.

Athenagdlyt
03-29-2014, 09:33 PM
In general, Twitter and Facebook are still my favorite promotion method. It is also the easiest way to get instant traffic. When we're talking about aiming for long-term traffic, I'd still choose other social media sharing sites like Pinterest and Stumbleupon. It greatly depends on the type of content you share. Pinterest is good for food, crafts, and fashion topics because of its great dependence of nice photos. To answer your question, choosing a favorite source of traffic greatly depends on your goal and content.

wandering wildman
03-29-2014, 11:25 PM
Hi Adam. I think youtube is a great way to get traffic. It helps the people that may be too lazy to read your info get a better chance to learn more about your product. Word of mouth has always been the most cost-effective tool for me.

mikelouis
03-30-2014, 12:31 AM
These days social media seems to be they way to go. Currently I am using Twitter to promote my blog and so far it is doing well. I think it is much better as it makes my blog get a lot of traffic.

Lithium
03-30-2014, 01:44 AM
I usually get traffic from interested people, but sometimes, I prefer to pay for it through hitleap.

jswindell
03-30-2014, 08:04 PM
I like to submit my posts to blog directories and bookmarking sites. It's extra work but everything is tagged accordingly. Also, when I published a quarterly ezine, I would send out a free sample issue to those on my mailing list. Finally, I became a member of a couple of Ning groups where I could provide a link to my blog.

cameronpalte
03-30-2014, 08:25 PM
My favorite way to get traffic is by posting on relevant forums. It works great for me for two reasons. First, it allows me to interact with my audience, learn more about their needs and what they want to see happen in their interested industry. Also, by interacting with my audience, I am constantly learning new things for them which I incorporate. Secondly, when you post your website as your signature only interested people will click through and these people generally click through because something about your post interested them, so if you post about information related to your website these are generally highly targeted visitors very interested in what you have to offer. The only downside is that it requires a lot of manual work.

SimplySidy
03-31-2014, 03:25 AM
I would go with SEO - on-page - this has helped me on many counts. I have gained quality traffic and many of the incoming ones have at least initiated contacts. The next is youTube as this is one great medium to connect with people who do need to find information but are too lazy or occupied to read.

Apart from these, FB and Twitter too have been considered to be good Social media sites to gain traffic.

cmiller
03-31-2014, 07:56 AM
one of my favorites are youtube as well I feel that it is one of the most effective ways to generate traffic and sales. I believe that it is because of the fact that people feel more of a connection to you. I say this because the person can hear and/or see you and it feels more personal and they know that you are a real person. And this is really important when you are working on building an audience and trying to build your team and/or downline.

ElvisPresley
03-31-2014, 10:30 AM
I would go with SEO - on-page - this has helped me on many counts. I have gained quality traffic and many of the incoming ones have at least initiated contacts. The next is youTube as this is one great medium to connect with people who do need to find information but are too lazy or occupied to read.

Apart from these, FB and Twitter too have been considered to be good Social media sites to gain traffic.

YouTube is also great for long-tail keywords, because the competition is so much weaker than in the search engines.

Lithium
03-31-2014, 10:48 AM
Need traffic? Make a FB page. Need customers? Make a LinkedIn page. It's as simple as that.

Skroozey
03-31-2014, 11:01 AM
Not the most efficient way in terms of generating traffic, but I enjoy forum posting in the niche I am trying to promote. For instance if I have a site set up around the horror gaming niche, I'll join forums directly related to horror gaming. Most forums allow you to put your site in the signature, which provides a nice little backlink for people to click on. Don't just post to get your name out there though. You have to provide value to the forum. I find this my favourite way as it is the most fun, talking about what you love!

Lithium
04-01-2014, 10:31 AM
I like to get traffic the old, fancy way : by actually providing good content :D.

imteabwoi
04-02-2014, 09:41 PM
One of my favorite ways to get traffic is the use of social media websites especially websites like youtube. Youtube is such a huge hot bed of traffic and a lot of people still haven't tapped into it as yet. I also like to use facebook. Honestly to me facebook is becoming as big as google when it comes to traffic. If you can tap into facebook effectively you can get a lot of traffic very quickly for very cheap. I like buying traffic more because I come from a CPA marketing background and I simply can't wait for traffic to come rolling in and the quickest way for me to get traffic is to purchase it. So I prefer facebook because it is quick easy and targeted traffic and if you can do it right you can manage to get it for very very cheap.

Kei Reyes
04-03-2014, 02:48 AM
Yes, you want to stick to inbound marketing methods only! I often hang out at LinkedIn and participate in various group discussion.

Here are some more ways to get traffic to your sites (mostly through content marketing) (copy/pasting it from here http://www.inboundio.com/blog/25-ways-to-do-content-marketing-ppt-infographic-list/)

Blogging
Case Studies
Howto Guides
Press Releases
Infographics
Reports & Trends
Articles
PDF and eBooks
Web Forums
Reviews
Guest Blogging
Videos
PPTs
Images/Photos
Interviews
Lists
Q/A websites
Competitions and Freebies
Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin
Google+
Local Business Listings
Podcasts
Create Modules, Plugins and Extensions

fredkawig
04-03-2014, 05:55 AM
I'm going to go with Facebook, it can generate a lot of clicks specially since most people are already a Facebook member.

Bryan Cassidy
04-03-2014, 12:54 PM
solo ads without a doubt. The best site for cheap solo ads is safe swaps. It allows you to buy a few clicks to test out the quality of people's lists without having to spend more than $30 or $40 to do so. They also let you do swaps which is when you send your solo ad to your swap partners list and they send their ad to yours. This is a great option if you have an existing list but of course be careful not to saturate your list with other people's offers.

yoursocialvillage
04-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Posting on social media sites. It's cheap and effective if used efficiently. Hooray for social media marketing! :)

foduu1
04-14-2014, 06:35 AM
Today social media marketing is apparently they will best option. At present I will be making use of Myspace to market my personal weblog therefore a lot it is profiting. We realize its superior as it can make my personal weblog find many site visitors.

touqeer
04-15-2014, 04:12 AM
Blog posting, RSS feeds, social networking websites, popular local directories and youtube channel are well known ways to increase the website traffic.

yashenterprise
04-16-2014, 01:33 AM
My favorite way to get traffic is by promoting your website and business on various social media networking websites. other than that i also like forum and blog commenting as this helps to boost my keyword and also get some backlinks.

Xpert
04-17-2014, 11:53 AM
A new and interesting way to get traffic to your website or facebook page is through gamification.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.engageperpage.com

ketusoftware
04-18-2014, 06:35 AM
Submitting to social sites an forum participation is the best way to get instant traffic.

Gabriala
04-28-2014, 01:47 AM
Hi...Still there are more ways to get traffic like blogs, articles, forums and social media...and make your presence in famous b2b portals like Bizbilla.com

AnnieColema
04-28-2014, 06:55 AM
Well, as per my information, I would like to go with the Off page SEO strategy like blog submission, Image links, social bookmarking, content writing and keyword research. These are the strategy which increases your site ranking and generate the traffic. If you have heard about directory listing services, then it will also beneficial regarding this matter.

foduu1
04-30-2014, 01:14 AM
Social media websites are Facebook, twitter, linkedin are the best way to get traffic.

touqeer
04-30-2014, 03:36 AM
There are many PPC programs which increase the traffic instantly but it is paid traffic and we get the benefit from it. If we want organic traffic than we can use social media optimization and search engine optimization.

foduu1
05-05-2014, 06:15 AM
social media is best way. Currently I am using Twitter to promote my blog and so far it is doing well. I think it is much better as it makes my blog get a lot of traffic.

Mark_stifen
05-07-2014, 12:44 AM
On free way,then youtube and social media marketing is best.But on paid marketing ,Advertising by google adwrds is the best i think.

adil1000
05-08-2014, 06:07 AM
my favorite way to get traffic is facebook, twitter, stumbleupon and pinterest. I am using this social networking sites to bring traffic on my blog. But always try to SEO on your blog to get free and huge traffic on blog.

bmell
05-08-2014, 05:01 PM
I've had steady success with infographics and social media.

foduu1
05-09-2014, 12:17 AM
I'm sure vimeo is actually a terrific way to receive site visitors. It may help people which might be too lazy to see your information obtain a superior opportunity to acquire more information about your product or service. Word of mouth marketing has long been one of the most cost-effective application for me.

gauravgurbaxani
05-10-2014, 09:31 PM
Facebook ads, using graph surfing is simple and easy..

justclick
05-12-2014, 05:42 AM
Forum posting and local listing best get traffic your website..

anujv382
05-12-2014, 06:25 AM
social marketing optimization ways

NukeBlaster
05-13-2014, 07:19 AM
Search engines and Social Media Platform.

foduu1
05-15-2014, 03:20 AM
Social networks such as Facebook and also Fb. They will provide actual men and women who would like to discover what exactly you must deliver, usually that they just probably would not include visited your website/business.

ketusoftware
05-19-2014, 06:59 AM
If your website is well optimised for on page, and do some articles, blogs submission in social networking sites then also the traffic increases

mattandshana
05-21-2014, 04:33 AM
Adam, I am fairly new to the internet marketing business and, I am speaking from that perspective... if you are constrained by a limited budget, PPC methods, although extremely effective when done right, are not feasible in the early stages. Social media sites, especially FB fan pages are great but, they take time to develop a following. I may be new but, I do know that building a list of subscribers that you can build a direct relationship with is key. I have been researching ezine marketing as well as article marketing: 1) I don't mind writing and; 2) with the right research, you can find some really great, content-rich ezines with HUGE subscriber lists.

I haven't been around long enough to form an opinion on a specific method but, just a cursory glace tells me that targeting advertisements to an already established of buyers in your particular niche is the fastest way to build up a mailing list and setting a foundation for a real online income.

Jan Godlewski
05-21-2014, 07:33 AM
All methods described in book "Inbound marketing" by Brian Halligan and Darmesh Shah are very helpful. I don't imagaine getting trafic without those advices and I recommend to all who have something to do with SEO and e-marketing.

SecretEntourage
05-21-2014, 04:20 PM
Instagram has been big for us, even without being able to post links

kakakaka
05-22-2014, 03:08 AM
social networking is something that..........

NukeBlaster
05-23-2014, 02:54 AM
I think Face book,Youtube,Social media is a great way to get traffic

ketusoftware
05-23-2014, 07:25 AM
social networking sites and business listing, classified posting is the best way to get traffic

webuyhousescashsanantonio
05-27-2014, 08:41 PM
I do all the SEO type activities for my fast house buying investor company in san antonio (http://www.shebuyshousescash.com/). Of page and on page are important but both take time.

NukeBlaster
05-28-2014, 04:15 AM
Web traffic is the amount of data sent and received by visitors to a web site.

Vishal
06-03-2014, 03:32 AM
I want to give my vote to SEO for the best and good traffic after getting rank to my key words...

foduu1
06-05-2014, 04:24 AM
I would say SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING. It can spend some time for it to settle, but I really like the sensation of breaking in to the top 10 intended for my keywords and phrases.

Mimi123
06-07-2014, 01:07 AM
Apart from Videos and Smo sites, Classifieds boost your traffics as well as sales for FREE! :)

sleepcentermd
06-07-2014, 01:52 AM
Just like most other people i also like the social networking sites to get traffic. As we know people use to spend many hours in these social networking site so it's a great source of traffic can come from these websites.

johnbally
06-07-2014, 04:45 AM
Nowadays social media become a great source to get a huge traffic also i believe on SEO. SEO is also very big factor to increase the traffic for any online business.

john22
06-18-2014, 05:52 AM
For getting traffic to a site we must share the site and its information on social networking sites.

amardeepets3323
06-18-2014, 06:54 AM
Submit my posts to Wordpress,blogger and bookmarking sites. Social networking sites also useful for generating traffic facebook,twitter etc.

couponsgrid
06-19-2014, 01:13 AM
See there are many ways to get traffic to your website. the easiest way could be SEO but it takes time(few months to year) other ways to promoting your business is using Email marketing(newsletter- Send unlimited emails to your subscribers like clients and customers), PPC for quick results on sale,. to get more generic traffic promote your company using social media websites like Facebook, twitter, Google+ and linkedin, scoop.it and many more. Try to create your company pages on these social media websites and try to engage your targeted customers by posting relevant content.

aman1121
06-20-2014, 03:54 PM
SEO for sure. Build a good site, then get as many STRONG backlinks that you can

adammethew
06-23-2014, 02:09 AM
According to my experience. Search engine optimization and social media marketing is the best way to increase your website traffic.

MustRead
06-26-2014, 02:36 PM
I love writing, so articles for me are #1.
Youtube is great, but it takes some technical ability to edit videos so they are high enough quality for the masses.

Lately, I also look for joint ventures, or other sites to partner with and send me some traffic.

SEMaster
06-27-2014, 08:35 AM
The first one is Content and the second one is relevancy. Get backlinks to your site from the websites that are relevant to your niche.

Tweetcinema
06-29-2014, 12:16 AM
Well, there are several ways to get traffic towards the website but I mainly believe on the Off page SEO and social media marketing.... What is your opinion in this field?? :)

jesslee
06-29-2014, 11:51 PM
Social media sites are the best way to get traffic.We can also use some seo techniques as blog posting,forums,directories and bookmarking for getting traffic on your site.

adammethew
06-30-2014, 03:25 AM
According to my opinion. Social media and search engine optimization is the best way to increase online traffic.

someshets
06-30-2014, 07:11 AM
great content is the main thing for increasing the traffic.

Tweetcinema
06-30-2014, 10:35 AM
Hey!! really thanks for sharing your opinion with us!! I will definitely focus on the all the above opinions.... :)

LAman
06-30-2014, 12:37 PM
great content without the other parts of seo is same as undiscovered talent.

francisdaniel
07-01-2014, 02:42 AM

if you have an online business, your concern should be more on how your products would sell. are those traffic from your targeted market? Do SEO and social media. Run some ads too if you have extra bucks buy google adwords

Nimble
07-02-2014, 04:53 AM
It will be from seo and facebook

JillADDison
07-02-2014, 07:17 AM
I like to submit my posts to blog commenting, directory submission and bookmarking sites to get more traffic on my sites.

NukeBlaster
07-03-2014, 12:32 AM
Currently I am using Twitter to promote my blog and so far it is doing well. I think it is much better as it makes my blog get a lot of traffic.................

samscott10
07-07-2014, 09:44 PM
reddit.com definitely. Drives massive traffic and if its done right, it's all targeted.

AvniShergill
07-07-2014, 11:56 PM
I do social optimization, social bookmarking and forum posting to get traffic.

Tweetcinema
07-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Through content marketing as this is one of the greatest way of generating traffic towards website!!

andybrowne
07-20-2014, 03:37 PM
I do on/off page seo, cpc and run social media compaign on FB pages

vinod1
07-23-2014, 05:04 AM
For the instant traffic i try to use social media and for a long time and regular traffic i want to go for a organic white hat seo. This is my personal suggestion. Only these are the two way to get the traffic in that case if you are not a big brand...

ibs
07-24-2014, 07:34 AM
Through social media is the best way to get more and more traffic.it is very good,here you can get huge traffic on your website in all over world.You can go with SEO

1. Social Media Optimization-

Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin
Google+
Stumpleupon ect....

2. Classified Posting
3. Directory Submisison
4. Blog Posting
5. Blog Commenting
6. Bookmark Submission

James Gordon
07-28-2014, 06:50 AM
My favorite way to receive more traffic is developing a mobile app for my business. Bcoz, via mobile we can reach all customers within minutes to share or promote business products and services.

Alice Antony
07-31-2014, 06:20 AM
Agree with James. Mobile app helps you to easily reach customers. And also social media integration will help you to attract millions of social users towards your site. These two are best ways to increase website traffic.

ibs
08-01-2014, 07:03 AM
Dear all,

Through social media this is the way to getting traffic to your business or promote sites, this is the best platform to gaining popularity. Use social media network and increase and promote your business.

Social Media Optimization

A) Facebook
B) Twitter
C) Linkedin
D) Google+

AzharSEO
08-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Social media is very good platform to increase traffic to a website, we can build our website with social networking profile it best for traffic..

hongleijia
08-03-2014, 04:31 AM
Mine is forum posting and blog commenting!! I really believe that this generate more organic traffic towards the website.......

jonesflora40
08-03-2014, 10:25 AM
I think youtube. com is a fantastic way to get visitors. It allows the people that may be too sluggish to study your details get a better opportunity to explore your item. Recommendations has always been the most cost-effective device for me.

ANewDay
08-04-2014, 11:36 PM
Paid traffic from FB ads has been good for me.

someshets
08-06-2014, 07:23 AM
use social book marking for increasing the traffic.

chrishpriyesh
08-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Hi guys,

I love to get traffic from organic search results. It is possible with the mix of seo, smo and video marketing. I think we should follow latest updates for better results.

alishroy
08-07-2014, 03:51 AM
My favorite way to get traffic is Facebook.Twitter and linkdin,but i also do blog submission ,forum submission and article submission.

Jonathan_Ht
08-07-2014, 06:18 AM
Social networks is really usefull to get good traffic.

verdigris
08-07-2014, 06:16 PM
Interesting to read about the different ways business owners are using! I have to admit some of these I hadn't thought about....I still I've been using social media to reach to potential customers.

janeleonard
08-08-2014, 04:15 AM
Social Media Optimization is one of the best ways to increase the visitor traffic for the site.

ibs
08-08-2014, 06:57 AM
Through social media this is the way to getting traffic to your business or promote sites, this is the best platform to gaining popularity.Use social media network and
increase and promote your business.

1. Social Media Optimization

A) Facebook
B) Twitter
C) Linkedin
D) Google+
E) Youtube

someshets
08-08-2014, 07:20 AM
twitter as a social networking site is one of the best way for increasing the traffic.

surenot
08-08-2014, 07:27 AM
From the marketing point of view facebook, twitter and pinterest

axissoftech
08-11-2014, 04:14 AM
Social Media Optimization (SMO) is the best way to get website traffic....

someshets
08-13-2014, 07:05 AM
social media marketing and blogging is the best way to increase the traffic.

Broach India
08-18-2014, 01:33 AM
Facebook is the best social Networking site. Facebook good way increasing the Traffic ranking of website. Million people used the Facebook site.

ziesha098
08-18-2014, 06:11 AM
My favorite way to get traffic is through social media.

Broach India
08-22-2014, 02:08 AM
PPC is good Method of increasing the Traffic from website.

puneetchauhan
08-22-2014, 06:58 AM
Share website link on social sites and post content regularly on website.

themusicchamber
08-22-2014, 07:40 AM
The traffic which is directly coming from the search engine is always the best as you get your targeted visitors urgently in need of your business else traffic can be generated by any means.

henrithiesen
08-22-2014, 05:45 PM
I would say SEO as well its the best way getting traffic to your website together with social media.
Start make your site SEO friendly with on page SEO. Fix internal links, titles make sure you have your keywords in all of your titles meta description h1 h2 h3 headers etc. And use good content in your webpages. Also start blogging and share your articles to social media websites social bookmaring etc. You could also guest blogging. I hope this helps some

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________
Henri Thiesen
PFDJS | Digital Music Promotion Service (http://www.promtoionfordjs.com/)

Rahyenverma256
08-29-2014, 04:49 AM
I am getting trarffic from forum sites and Socila bookmarking sites..

Online Payment Gateway For tech Support (http://www.cartpayinc.com/payment-gateway-for-tech-support-business.php)

micheal0017
08-29-2014, 10:56 AM
Top 5 methods which i think are the beast one:

Forum Posting
Listing Website into local and international directories.
Getting links from resource websites.
Infographic

zerobrokerage
08-30-2014, 04:28 AM
My Opinion is Social Media and Classified Posting is Best way to get traffic for websites...

shanly
08-30-2014, 05:51 AM
Social media is playing a crucial role in gaining real traffic,For link building links its better to follow google norms,white hat ways for better results

m2soft
09-02-2014, 04:15 AM
social media is an very efffetive way by which i get 77 % of traffic on my blog.

Domolimo
09-02-2014, 01:57 PM
It depends on the business. Indeed Youtube and other social media channels are very good but what about news media sites with millions in traffic like nytimes, thenextweb, etc. I am talking about the guest post or editorials with a very big influence on engines. So i would go this route.

YtmNull
09-04-2014, 01:49 AM
If to speak about targeted traffic, then SEO and PPC is the best way to go. They take time, efforts and money, but when made properly will pay out rather quickly.

ibs
09-04-2014, 06:44 AM
My favorite way to getting traffic with social media sites like Facebook, twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Pinterest, My Space etc.
These are the good social media platform, Social Media is one of the best way to getting huge traffic to your website. Make sure that you are posting regular updates for getting the best results.

user2837
09-04-2014, 10:33 PM
I vote for forum posts and blog commenting. The best part about them is that they are free methods for driving traffic.

AvniShergill
09-05-2014, 04:18 AM
My favorite way to get traffic is by Social Bookmarking, Forum Posting and Blog Submission.

puneetchauhan
09-05-2014, 07:01 AM
SMO is the best way to get traffic. Share your website on social sites link: facebook, twitter, google+, linkdin

ibs
09-26-2014, 07:06 AM
Seo is the best way to getting traffic for your site by using some techniques.

1) Social Networking
A) Facebook
B) Twitter
C) LinkedIn
D) Google+

2) DIR Submissions
3) Link Exchange
4) Article Submissions
5) Press Release Submissions
6) link with .org, .gov and .edu sites
7) Forum posts
8) Blog posts

pmfiona4ever
09-26-2014, 09:12 AM
Here are my top five favorites, but not necessary in this order:
1. Pinterest
2. Facebook
3. Twitter
4. Google+
5. Scoop it

ibs
09-29-2014, 06:10 AM
Hi,

Social network such like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. This is the way to getting actual traffic to your business or promote sites. Now a days social media deliver actual people who want to see what you have to offer.

johna
09-29-2014, 10:38 PM
I have two adsense blogs where I use youtube as the main sources of traffic. The advantage is, youtube marketing brings traffic faster than organic SEO. To get traffic, your video must be informative & engaging enough. Don't expect to get quality traffic if you can create junk videos only.

paul80424
10-01-2014, 06:53 PM
I know when I post images on my FB page. I always get a boost in traffic. Of course, I post images to all the networks, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Linkedin.

MituArora123
10-08-2014, 05:01 AM
SEO and SMO best way to generate the traffic.

michaelnoronha
10-13-2014, 05:43 AM

For long lasting results, you can opt for SEO and for instant traffic you can switch to PPC. Social Media, if used properly can drive tons of potential traffic.

anynewsbd
10-13-2014, 06:28 AM
post add on Social media & make good do-follow pr back-link.

Melissa Feeney
10-14-2014, 01:58 AM
Social networking sites and forums are best way to increase the traffic of a website.

ibs
10-17-2014, 07:02 AM
Here are some important methods to boost traffic...

Directory submission.
Url structure.
Title content.
Meta tags

1. Social Media Optimization

A) Facebook
B) Twitter
C) Linkedin
D) Google+

FredSI
10-17-2014, 04:44 PM
hey Elvis is off page SEO really works ?

atul
10-21-2014, 03:03 AM
Hi
My favorite way to get traffic on website is online marketing and by this our website get traffic very fast and your creative updations get generate the traffic of numbers of people and in this way your website get promote on the top page of Google search engine.

moneyseo
10-21-2014, 03:32 AM
stumbleupon.com is best option to generate traffic

ibs
10-22-2014, 04:38 AM
Hi,

With Social Media this is the way to getting traffic to your business or promote sites, this is the best platform to gaining popularity.Use social media network and increase and promote your business.

Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin
Google+

shrinkme
10-22-2014, 09:18 PM
There have been a lot of great ideas here. SEO, social networks, blog comments, etc. In fact, I would generally say that you will get a little from all of the above but... the more focused you are with your approach the better your results will be. You can see that from the replies, some really like social, some spend most of their time on SEO, etc. Maybe your results won't come like an avalanche, but the more focused you are, the better your results will be in the long term.

This coming from someone who does a little of everything.

situnrocks
10-22-2014, 09:46 PM
Organic way i.e from all leading search engines : Google, Bing, Yahoo, ASK.
Few from Social Media also.

alishroy
10-31-2014, 12:34 AM
My favorite way to get traffic is to promote website on social media (Facebook,Twitter,Pinterest,Linkedin) but, you can also get traffic through participating on forums, commenting on blogs, business listing, etc.

ibs
10-31-2014, 02:23 AM
Here i am sharing my personal experience for way to get traffic

1. List your business list local directory
2. SEO
3. Social Networking Sites..
A)Facebbok
B)Twitter
C)Linkedin
D) Google+
4. Question Answer
5. Blogging
6. Classified
7. Forum Discussion

ridgley
10-31-2014, 02:43 AM
Participating to forum according to your niche and giving relevant comment to blog.

transasianews
11-07-2014, 03:07 AM
My favorite way to get traffic is forum posting . . ..

CinemaRIVA Barcode
11-09-2014, 10:27 AM
I would suggest you to go with Social Media and Search Engine Optimization!!

webgenservices
11-13-2014, 06:46 AM
Social Media or link building.

midnightblur
11-18-2014, 10:53 PM
For shorterm, I prefer social media, mostly from Facebook (http://facebook.com) groups
But for longterm, it should be SEO, email marketing & direct traffic

ThomasG
11-29-2014, 12:23 AM
My favorite way to get traffic is through ppc. Because it is the simplest way to promote business and get traffic. You just need to pay the money to Google Ad words to show your add in the search engine.

RoryCallihan
12-01-2014, 02:26 AM
There are different techniques which are used to get traffic, in which the best one that I would like to use get traffic that is a Blog and make sure that the website should be SEO friendly, Unique content.

anynewsbd
12-01-2014, 05:41 AM
Social media, email & most provably good content is one of the main key to get traffic.

aureliechazal
12-01-2014, 07:45 AM
Although we haven't worked on it that hard SEO is what brings us the most traffic.
Being a B2B business, Facebook hasn't worked that well, Linkedin Groups, Google+ Communities, Quora and Slideshare have been pretty effective on the other hand.

Lately we've been working on contacting influencers and establishing relationships with them. It take a looot of time but I'd say it's 100% worth it.

anynewsbd
12-02-2014, 05:07 AM
Social media is the best way to get traffic

wilfredjwright
12-03-2014, 06:06 AM
I prefer SEO, it includes all process of getting targeted traffic to our website and improving PR.

webgenservices
12-05-2014, 01:32 AM
For Getting the traffic I share my website post and brand on social sites and build the links on that sites which has good alexa rank.

forbesross
12-05-2014, 08:07 AM
Social media is one of the best ways to promote your content. Twitter is good for short links, Where Google+ promotion can help your website to visible high in search results and coming to Pintereset, it is image sharing social site can get best results in image search.

avvntech
02-19-2015, 03:16 AM
Hi friends,

I am using Social networking site for getting the best traffic for business.

avvntech
02-25-2015, 05:26 AM
Social media is my favorite way to get traffic as like, facebook, twitter, tumblr, stumbleupon, google+ etc.

alishroy
04-03-2015, 04:30 AM
I prefer mostly social media (Facebook, twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest) and social bookmarking sites.

foduu1
04-27-2015, 07:11 AM
social media sharing is the best way to get genuine traffic :)

anynewsbd
05-05-2015, 06:08 AM
Seo & social media is the best way i think

Tabish khan
05-16-2015, 01:52 AM
I love to do SEO and sometimes i do paid traffic.The best thing i like to do is guest blogging.

m2soft
05-18-2015, 08:44 AM
SEO is the best way to get targeted audience to your website.

Tabish khan
06-04-2015, 05:27 AM
My favorite way of getting traffic is social media sites likes tumblr, pinterest, Facebook,instagram and reddit.

Robert01
06-09-2015, 11:08 AM
I like to be getting social. Also, SEO is a catchy process. I like them both but I like socializing more.

sonkohassan
06-13-2015, 08:44 AM
There are very many ways to generate traffic, but the ones i have tested and have worked are;
=Blogging posting unique and fresh content.
=Advertising using top advertising platforms like Bing, Google adword and others
=maximizing social medias like facebook, twitter, linkedin and others
=And video marketing
The above four have increased the traffic on my website and am now financially free just because i own a website.

Affinity Loyalty
06-15-2015, 05:08 AM
To get traffic on Website,one should do Promotion using Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing helps us to find our customers.We can directly communicate with our customers.
Digital Marketing includes Social Networking websites like Facebook,Twitter,Linkedin,Google plus.
We should try to engage in discussions.
Visit Forums,start new threads there etc.
Submit your product or startup on various sites like ProductHunt,BetaList,AngelList etc.

sonkohassan
06-19-2015, 06:55 AM
The best way to generate fresh and unique traffic is by blogging. people like website which add value to them, it is what I do and my results are exciting

chrispaker
07-02-2015, 06:20 AM
Of course, for me, that can only be SEO and Social Networking

Jozsef
07-02-2015, 09:19 PM
I would hire a virtual assistant part time and get them to do all the link building, article submissions, anything related to SEO that will get you more traffic.
Who has time for building their own traffic as a small business owner? Successful SME's build based on delegation.

Jozsef Kiss

Manish764
07-29-2015, 01:54 AM
Their are lot of option to get traffic for your sites like Facebook, Guest blogging, Linkedin , Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites.

Best Root Canal Specialist in Delhi (http://aroradentistindelhi.in/root-canal-treatment.php)
Best Teeth Whitening in Delhi (http://aroradentistindelhi.in/cosmetic-dentistry.php)

cwvps
07-29-2015, 05:53 AM
My favorite way is through Facebook because I have big community there, but I also love commenting on blogs and forums from my niche - I generate traffic, but I also add value. Being a part of a community is simply a perk in this business.

jane1
07-31-2015, 03:02 AM
I get back links from forums, book markings sites, social sites, blogs, and directories. These are all my interesting ways related to the task of link building.

chicandle
09-01-2015, 10:54 PM
In general, Facebook and Twitter are my favorite promotion methods.
Blog reviews is a good method too.

bastian35
09-10-2015, 12:52 AM
Well, I buy it at my favorite provider called Promobrite (http://www.promobrite.com). They aren't cheap, but they do the work.

maryannfarrugia
09-11-2015, 01:42 AM
Well for me social signals, using social media. Posting information that is very informative and fresh.

joseph miller
09-16-2015, 01:31 PM
My favorite way to get traffic through social media and social bookmarking websites. To build traffic to your blog or website for free these are very effective options.

Zaccari Scalzi
09-21-2015, 05:58 PM
Attracting new clients through online directories is the best way! The reviews on them instills buyer confidence before they even pick up the phone!

somnathji
09-22-2015, 02:40 AM
My favourite way to get traffic is forums
unlimited traffic from PR 7,9,8,4
thanks for sharing with us

Olson
09-22-2015, 07:06 AM
I use Twitter to promote my blog. Very good traffic gives me Facebook and Google +:D

Olson
09-23-2015, 07:08 AM
Seo is the cheapest, but you need to wait a long time effect.

itsnotsobad
09-23-2015, 11:09 PM
My most effective traffic methods are SEO along with blogging and social networking/marketing. :)

mistiybennny
09-30-2015, 03:54 AM
Best way for get traffic is Create the Backlinks .

We are Realbattler Provide the ideal property. Currently we are working on Buyers agent sydney .

MarieAReese
10-01-2015, 12:29 PM
My best way to get trafic is SEO.

Vernnwhite
10-03-2015, 12:56 AM
social media the best way.

seoglobaladmedia
10-03-2015, 02:57 AM
Hi,
its my opinion business listing and classified give good traffic time and youtube, fb, twitter, g+ and linkedin is also good.

aaabright
10-06-2015, 05:07 AM
According to me social media is the best source to get traffic.

Brittany
10-08-2015, 05:30 AM
There are several ways to get traffic to your website. You may do social postings, blog posts and article submissions. A mixture of these is probably the best way to bring traffic to your website. However, the emphasis should be on social media like Facebook and Twitter.

Steven patterson
10-08-2015, 06:06 AM
Social-media appears to be they strategy to use, nowadays. Currently I'm applying my blog to be promoted by Facebook and thus much it's doing well. I do believe it's definitely better as it makes my blog get yourself a large amount of traffic.

feona
10-17-2015, 04:47 AM
I have some blogs.So I can attract visitors by interesting content.:)

IndioBailBonds
10-22-2015, 06:34 AM
I think the best way of getting traffic is social media.

Danielnchen
11-05-2015, 12:14 AM
Social media is the best source to get traffic.

joshuakredford
11-05-2015, 12:37 AM
SEO is the best way.

Josephkramos
11-05-2015, 03:08 AM
My most effective traffic methods is SEO.

campbelljof
11-06-2015, 01:08 AM
Hi

my favorite way is to get traffic from all the social media platforms, I mean Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn,pintrest, you tube etc.

so1anphat
11-27-2015, 02:50 AM
Same question, anyone know

Jackie Chan
11-27-2015, 10:06 AM
Social media marketing is one of my favorite technique for driving lot's of traffic at a rapid time.

techtopic
11-28-2015, 11:59 AM
Do on page seo and off page ...the more u do the more u visitor u earn
From
Aasif
http://www.techtopic.net

Jackie Chan
11-29-2015, 09:07 AM
On page seo is definitely needed to rank a website. Without proper on page optimization ranking isn't possible.

dynamicbearing
12-01-2015, 05:59 AM
There are many way to get traffic on online business. but Social Media is a best. Join your business with social media, create a group circular related your business products and daily update something new about your business on social media. Facebook, G+, Linkedin and twitter is best to get traffic.

SeoWarrior
12-01-2015, 06:24 AM
SEO = good and stable traffic

DavidZin
12-01-2015, 09:10 AM
Please go with content marketing like PDF sharing, info-graphics & blogging.
Also participate in discussions with groups related to your service in linkedin, facebook, & twitter

Jackie Chan
12-01-2015, 09:27 AM
Follow few things for getting traffics.
1. Off page link building
2. Searching Engine Marketing
3. Social Media Marketing.

Jackie Chan
12-01-2015, 09:29 AM
Please go with content marketing like PDF sharing, info-graphics & blogging.
Also participate in discussions with groups related to your service in linkedin, facebook, & twitter

Fantastic outsource for getting traffic too. But PDF sharing & info graphic submission like a lot.

dungtroy
12-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Google Plus give instant traffic

Trentbolt
12-10-2015, 09:29 AM
Social media marketing is my favorite way of getting traffics.

Brittany
12-13-2015, 10:12 AM
9 Killer Ways To Get Traffic Without SEO Or Social Media

1. Find And Pull Method

2. Viral Content Buzz Community

3. Derek Halpern’s Drafting Technique

4. Link To Bloggers In Your Posts

5. Use The Intro Method To Get Massive Forum Traffic

6. Do Interviews

7. Use Your Email Signature.

8. Be A Case Study

9. Take Advantage Of Communities like Bloggers.com

SaraMartine
12-15-2015, 04:48 AM
Social media is the best way to promote your business, drive traffic to your site, increase business sales with more easier way. Almost 80 % of the peoples who uses internet are engaged with social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.

Brittany
12-19-2015, 08:28 AM
The majority of my traffic is from social media and comments as well.

Reddit brings in a lot of traffic but you have to be careful on how you post there. Only 10% of your posts should be back to your own website, so be active and not there for blatant self promotion.

manogua
02-22-2016, 09:56 AM
My favorite way is use Social media to get more and more traffic.

Tolit Sen
02-24-2016, 02:46 AM
Now a days I follow 2 things to drive traffic for website first. One is SMM (Social Media Marketing) and another is SEM (Searching Engine Marketing). Both about 2 works better for me to get success.

lilyalvin
02-25-2016, 12:48 AM
Mine are SMO and SMM. Social Media is one of the favorite ways of getting traffic. It is a very useful and modern technique of SEO to boost your website and also its ranking. Building trust through social media made easy.

johhnnpaarkar
02-25-2016, 02:23 AM
hi friends create traffic on any web portal use different type of seo techniques.. http://5c7ce7wnpyv0lp30z23q0djg28.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=Z1X2A3S4DV%40.

cyberworx
02-25-2016, 03:56 AM
Paid search, social media advertising and display advertising are all excellent ways of attracting visitors

McGroove
02-26-2016, 08:10 AM
My methods to boost traffic are as follows-
Meta tags
Rss feed
Directory submission.
Url structure.
Title content.

sonipat
03-08-2016, 02:57 AM
HI guys,
SEO work is my favorite way to get traffic.

omdata2015
03-12-2016, 11:03 PM
Social Media is in boom nowadays. It is the easiest and quick source of getting real traffic. Facebook, Twitter, pinterest are some of good sources.

MosheC
03-14-2016, 03:45 PM
I use forums, but I might just use google in the near future.

Kannanvasu85
03-17-2016, 10:52 PM
SEO and SMM are the best way to get traffic.

bailey
03-18-2016, 03:25 AM
Social media like Facebook , twitter,etc. is the easiest way to get the traffic.

web designer company
04-01-2016, 06:38 AM
Social networking sites..facebook..pintrest..twitter..very helpful

paricpo
04-02-2016, 01:11 PM
I usually prefer sharing unique contents and try to attract viewers.

nani244
04-05-2016, 04:59 AM
The favorite way to get traffic is Yahoo! Answers,Social Bookmarking,Guest Blogging..

likohat1
04-11-2016, 06:40 AM
Facebook is my favorite way for referral traffic. It gives me instant traffic and increase the popularity of brand as well.

Miranda Right
04-12-2016, 02:20 PM
Twitter, FB and Youtube are my fave sources to generate traffic to my website

williamjohn
04-28-2016, 01:32 AM
Forum participation and blog post is my favorite task.

veronika smith
04-28-2016, 04:24 AM
hey adam, as per my opinion best way to get traffic for online business is the SEO and Social Media. SEO take time but its effect last for longer time so it will give benefits for longer time. Social Media is another way as mostly people are active on social media so if your business has social media presence there are chances of getting traffic from them as viewers found that you have the thing which they are looking for. So My vote goes to SEO and social media.

Future Workz
04-28-2016, 04:45 AM
My favorite way to get traffic is whats app, facebook, twitter and blogs.

stephensmith
05-03-2016, 02:18 AM
The best way to drive traffic to your site are

Guest posting

Forum

social media promotion in facebook, youtube

Firewatchguards
05-03-2016, 03:13 AM
You can start Video Marketing ,SMM,SEO for increase your traffic

donswift90
05-04-2016, 02:30 AM
social media is the best way....

gursimar
05-04-2016, 05:04 AM
We uses Mostly Social Media sites Like Facebook to get traffic. Traffic from Search Engines like google, yahoo or Bing has been traditionally used for years , but these days Social Media sites play more Vital role in traffic Generation.

hathi99
05-18-2016, 11:38 PM
I love Youtube for getting traffic fast and for free. Solo ads work quite well too, not cheap but a quick way to start getting results and testing to see if you have everything set up correctly.

paulaugust
05-23-2016, 01:00 AM
Its not favorite way its sort of techniques you need to follow to build the traffic like need to post or promote your websites on social media site (facebook,twitter,google+),these techniques will help you lot in building the traffic

ronniewill
05-24-2016, 07:19 AM
For me: SEO comes first - Unique Content and use of keywords in Blogs.
Then Social Media Marketing.

Ghany
05-25-2016, 02:50 AM
Social bookmarking is bet way to generate traffic

rohircrick11
05-26-2016, 04:07 AM
One of the best way to increase traffic target more keywords & make Social Media presebce through Creative way

Cindy Ona
05-26-2016, 04:28 AM
One of the best and my favorite way to leverage on site is through social media platforms like, facebook, twitter, instagram and Pinterest.

Ghany
05-27-2016, 04:17 AM
Social bookmarking is my favourite to get traffic and also forums...

paulaugust
06-02-2016, 01:22 AM
The best way to increase the traffic to your website is to write a unique content and post it on blogs

John Mark1
06-02-2016, 01:54 AM
There could be lots of favorite way to get traffic for your website some of them in my knowledge is

Social Media
Relevant Business listing
Relevant posting in forums
Blogs
Your happy clients can refer some traffic as well = )

karandada
06-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Social Media works for me.

innovativeecom
06-06-2016, 01:33 AM
Hello,

The Best Way To Get Traffic To Your website is Social Networking Sites, Today People Searching For There Requirements Online, So You should Go for SMO, For Best Traffic.

supremeweb
06-24-2016, 07:06 AM
I using Youtube but it got so many restrictions, so need to very careful all the time

Luke0
06-24-2016, 12:25 PM
It's an invalid question because question is too broad. Although, SEO provides better ROI in the long run, it can take time while you get traffic quickly from PPC and social media. Social media builds awareness but may offer low conversion rate. So the best way depends on goal of a particular business/website.

rehabmumbai
06-27-2016, 05:52 AM
SEO and SMO is perfect method for get traffic.

deepakk1
06-29-2016, 01:04 PM
Our main source of traffic is google, after that Bing and facebook

johnseward
06-30-2016, 01:17 AM
social media
blog comenting
social book marking
are the best way for getting traffic

lorisamples
07-26-2016, 10:35 AM
I use video marketing and social media. It's fun to connect with other people and build trust.

Jhoell
07-29-2016, 11:00 PM
I always use the power of Social media sites, Video marketing and Infographics.

johnjony88
07-30-2016, 12:36 PM
I think seo is a good method of generating traffic. Hey I have a request Can anyone send me a list of good business forums on the internet. I googled it but did not find anything concrete. Or could anyone tell me some sites where I can find list of business forums

sweetsdailyupdates
08-11-2016, 03:53 AM
You can generate traffic by social sites or business listing sites. But if you do SEO for your site so it will definitely help you to boost your traffic.

chinomoreno
08-29-2016, 11:18 PM
Well majority of my traffic comes from referral sites, no exact source.
But I make sure to also get organic and direct traffic.

cashmachine40
08-31-2016, 03:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to add my favorite traffic source..Free Targeted Classifieds Ads Works too. You would be surprised how many real people see your ads.

RickC
08-31-2016, 05:35 PM
SEO. Getting rankings can be a bit...err, difficult. Once you do though...oh my. A high traffic "buy" Google keyword can be a big revenue producer.

pathrunner
09-04-2016, 08:02 PM
Personally, I use multiple strategies when it comes to generating internet traffic. One of the most effective for me has been cross demographic advertising. For example, I have a sports website that sells a very specific item for kids little leagues. So I team up with uniform companies, fundraisers, and even restaurants that those teams frequent. I put one of them out in my newsletters on each that goes out, and they afford me the same.

urdumixmaza
09-05-2016, 12:18 AM
The main source of getting traffic is search engine. I like to get traffic though SEO method. I have great passion about SEO.

akshay
09-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Social media such as Facebook, Reddit, Google+ & Tumblr. I get lots of traffic from facebook.

earnrupee
09-05-2016, 11:57 PM
I always prefer only organic traffic for my blog, they are really worth compare with any referral traffic.

9games
09-06-2016, 04:29 AM
you always bring the most rewarding for everyone, thanks.

agenbola44
10-06-2016, 04:39 AM
Its an amazing information mate! thanks for sharing

banyanbrain
10-12-2016, 08:41 AM
To generate a quality traffic on our website we have to work for blogs, directories, bookmarking activities and also social media is a good source for generating traffic.