PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever used Bubblews?

AB9100
03-28-2014, 02:35 PM
For everyone that does content writing for their website.

Have you ever tried Bubblelews? Bubblews is a site that claims to pay you every time someone reads your article. They don't. However the the site is good for generating traffic to your own website.

Even though Bubblews is basically a scam. They receive a lot visitors. It is a great place to post your article, and links. Just do not expect to be paid by them. They have an almost impossible to reach $50 cashout minimum that they will reject once you reach it.

Does anyone know of any legitimate sites similar to Bubblews? It would be a good source of passive income.

jswindell
03-30-2014, 08:15 PM
Wow, this is the first time I've heard anything negative about BubbleWS. I thought the payout was $25 but just like RedGage, I don't hear much about their payouts either.

The only thing I can recommend is tried and true Adsense. It takes a little work to maintain but the only time I ran into trouble with Google was when I added unlicensed music to a video I made. I got a warning but it didn't affect my earnings.

mikelouis
03-30-2014, 11:35 PM
I have earned $100 so far from the site and got paid in time. I have placed my last request just a few days ago and am also hoping to be paid anytime soon. The key to make money from the site is all about connections, the more you have the more you earn.

fredkawig
03-31-2014, 01:37 AM
I have read and seen different reviews and opinions about this site, that's why I was hesitant to join. Some say they are a scam and some claim that they have been paid. I guess I'll never find out.

Chia
03-31-2014, 01:41 AM
I have also heard mixed reviews regarding bubblews and I really don't plan on using it. Some find it to be a success though so I guess it's worth a try if you got nothing to lose.

cmiller
03-31-2014, 07:51 AM
I actually tried bubblews. I was not all that enthused by it. I am not saying that it is a bad site but it just was not working for me. I have heard many people complain about not getting paid from them. I never reached the point of a cash out fro them that may be because it is $50. One site that I am doing that I know is legit is slicethepie. I have been paid by them and the minimal cash out is $10. this is something great to do if you have any spear time and if you like music. Basically you getting paid to review music and the better the review the more money you get.

SteakTartare
03-31-2014, 08:21 AM
I have never used it so cannot comment on its legitimacy. From the description in this thread, it sounds like one of those microjob sites that pay you pennies per hour to do certain tasks. Is that perception correct and, if not, what type of time-to-cash ratio are you experiencing? Thanks.

Taru
03-31-2014, 08:52 AM
I tried using this site to see for myself as I've already seen a lot of reviews both negative and positive for it online, so I decided that the best to judge for me on whether or not it was legit was myself. I joined and wrote a good amount of articles - enough to reach the $25 payout at the time, and I made sure not to upload any photos at all so as not to even risk copyright which is a violation of their rules, and I also made sure not to exchange clicking likes with people. In the end, I still wasn't paid, and I wasn't even given an explanation, just ignored, which I think is the worst aspect of their business. I think it's okay not to pay some people out if they really did violate rules, but to just ignore them without explanation is a little shady, in my opinion.

nwitt
03-31-2014, 06:35 PM
I do a lot of web writing myself. While I don't have personal experience writing for this website, I frequent a lot of internet marketing forums and Facebook groups. I have seen quite a lot of negative reviews about their payment. Some writers wait months for pay! Just be careful and maybe only write a couple of articles to start.

canoe
04-01-2014, 01:07 AM
It takes a long time to make any kind of serious money there if you're just starting out. If you've managed to make somewhat of a name for yourself there by posting quality posts, then yeah you can make some money. But for that amount of time and effort needed to reach such status, you might as well just go head-on into IM. You'll be making more money with so much less effort in short time.

Lithium
04-01-2014, 10:27 AM
Bubblebews is something very new and it hasn't received any feedback yet, so I'm not that sure about using it.

pr0xx1d
04-04-2014, 04:13 AM
Yes, but I much prefer Diskussable. They have more to do there if I get bored of writing articles or posting. I do enjoy bubblews sometimes though.

imteabwoi
04-04-2014, 06:35 PM
i tried bubblews one time in the past and to tell you the truth I dont think that it is worth anyones time. I spent a whole day posting on the website and making connections to see if I could increase my earnings and I made a whooping .93. Oh yeah big money. If you are looking to earn slave money then you can try it out. I wanted to try it out to see if I could make it to that cash out point but I stopped also because I was hearing a lot of bad reviews about the website so I decided that it is not worth my time.

coffee
04-04-2014, 08:12 PM
I opened an account there last month. I haven't reached my first payout yet, but it seems easy enough to earn once you make connections. I've heard people don't get paid if they break the rules.

Didi
04-05-2014, 03:32 AM
No, but I've read a lot of good reviews about it. Good luck with the site.

adil1000
05-08-2014, 06:24 AM
I visit this website few days before i heard alot about it. It is content writing website you can make money also from this. You just have to write article and upload on this website and when someone visit your article you will get paid.

foduu1
05-13-2014, 12:38 AM
I have also heard mixed reviews regarding bubblews and I really don't plan on using it. Some find it to be a success though so I guess it's worth a try if you got nothing to lose.

NukeBlaster
05-21-2014, 06:54 AM
No, I haven't used it...

vinitha seo
04-28-2020, 08:17 AM
This is my new and updated guide on how to sell art on Redbubble. If you want to learn how to sell on Redbubble and how to make money on Redbubble then this guide is for you. Ill explain exactly how Redbubble works, how to sell on Redbubble,

holisticbuilder
05-28-2020, 05:26 AM
Yes, its grate

vinitha seo
05-31-2020, 11:27 AM
Bubblews is a site that claims to pay you every time someone reads your article. They don't. However the the site is good for generating traffic to your own website. Even though Bubblews is basically a scam. They receive a lot visitors. It is a great place to post your article, and links. Just do not expect to be paid by them. They have an almost impossible to reach $50 cashout minimum that they

jayam
06-11-2020, 04:00 AM
I have collected at least top 30 User generated content where these writing sites ... 2015 the ranks were reaaranged based from last position in February: W.. ... Despite all the protestations you hear from Big Tech, there is a simple privacy law that makes sense without destroying the tech industry. ... Which site should I use?

valluri
06-11-2020, 04:13 AM
I have collected at least top 30 User generated content where these writing sites ... 2015 the ranks were reaaranged based from last position in February: W.. ... Despite all the protestations you hear from Big Tech, there is a simple privacy law that makes sense without destroying the tech industry. ... Which site should I use?

vinitha seo
06-12-2020, 09:25 AM
Bubblews is a site where you can write posts, and earn while doing it. ... I can't say the social media share button are used as much as the

techgropse
06-16-2020, 03:17 AM
Mobile App Development Companies in Kuwait
(https://www.techgropse.com/mobile-app-development-company-kuwait)
TechGropse is a top app development partner in Kuwait and has years of experience in developing impeccable apps. Hire the best app developer in Kuwait.