PDA

View Full Version : Help with Starting a Blog

Rosyrain
03-30-2014, 02:45 PM
I have always been a creative person so I think starting a blog would be a fun way to earn some extra money. I do not posess a lot of technical skills though when it comes to creating a website though. Does anyone have any tips on where I should begin?

My idea is to create a frugal living-urban homesteading type blog where others can share their tips and experience as well.

printer
11-04-2014, 01:58 AM
Great idea.According to creating blog is the best way to earn money online but make sure write quality content related to your topic.All the best.

donswift90
06-20-2016, 06:40 AM
Blogging is an ongoing process there are other things to take care of like earning money from blogging, picking a strong niche, common pitfalls, grammar matters. It has quickly become one of the most popular ways of communicating and spreading information and news.

1 Choose your preferred blog platform
2 Choose web hosting for your blog
3 Setting up a blog on your own domain
4 Designing your blog (the fun bit!)
5 Useful resources for blogging

ojenkins
06-20-2016, 10:10 AM
Not sure if you're still checking this thread, but I'd go with Medium.com to get started. Once you decide whether or not blogging is for you, I'd move over to the Wordpress.org platform and really build out your blog. WP is a great platform for blogging because it's highly flexible, and super SEO friendly. I guess at the end of the day it would all depend on how much control you'd want to have over your blog, and the styling of your content.

AlXio
06-23-2016, 05:16 PM
We can help you with creating the blog as well as setting up a marketing plan. please contact me with your contact info so that we can discuss the details.
Cheers

Okkkorniienko
08-06-2019, 08:11 AM
Just find a great area for your blog and promote your blog!

stevealex000
07-07-2020, 06:30 AM
being creative is the best thing. but if you are beginner in blogging field then you should start with writing articles on differernt forum. when you succeed in grabing bigger audience then you can make your own website.

Lilykevin86
07-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Utilize interior connecting to help Google (and individuals) explore your site. Inward connections are particularly significant when you're beginning a blog.

speeduser
02-04-2021, 01:39 PM
Blogging is one of the most interesting field of reporting as of today. People have been venturing in this field and are quite very good at it. - Phillip Elden (https://phillipeldenoregon.com/)