PDA

View Full Version : Any tips to finding the best manufacturers in Alibaba.

nevermore777
03-31-2014, 11:19 AM
Hi there,

Did anyone here manage to find a reliable, consistent and trustworthy manufacturer in Alibaba? Honestly, I'm still affected by stigma with regards to the inferiority of Chinese goods but I've read that there are quite a number of entrepreneurs that have gotten some high quality products through the website.

How do you go about finding the best companies? What are some red flags to note? Thanks!

umer
04-02-2014, 09:30 AM
Hi friends we are the manufacturer of sports and leisure wears from pakistan, if any body interested to import please, contact with us at, umerbasharat@yahoo.com

Rica
04-03-2014, 03:28 AM
Talk to them, tell your specific requirements and ask more, see if they are professional.

fredkawig
04-03-2014, 05:47 AM
For products that are too good to be true, they usually are fakes, make sure the company your looking for has established itself and has grown better every time.

mramirsking
04-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Alibaba from what I've heard are good value for money and you can get things quite cheaply. They must charge a fee to keep the site active I would have thought. Have a look around the site and look for companies that are well established with good reviews and ratings. Google the companies name to see if you can find any complaints. I've never used Alibaba but have come across them and like what I see.

Philipfemo
04-04-2014, 03:30 AM
Hi Nevermore

I work as a senior consultant at Danish-Chinese LIPA Sourcing.
We work with communication and we pre-approve our factories to avoid lack in quality of services and goods.
Our mission is to make sourcing and production to China as easy as possible for you - therefore we communicate the whole process and take care of your order until it is safely in your hands.

We believe in transparency, thus all prices you receive and all payment of goods will be billed directly from the manufacturer - all we do is take a consultant fee for handling the communication and establishment of your business in China.

All of our consultants naturally speak Chinese in order to be able to negotiate the best prices and avoid misunderstandings leading to manufacturing of faulty goods.
Our website is www.lipasourcing.com, though it is currently only available in Danish.

I would encourage you to write an inquiry with your specific needs to me personally @ femo@lipasourcing.com

Please also visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/lipasourcing where our company profile is available in English!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards

Philip Femo
LIPA Sourcing
+45 60149416
www.lipasourcing.com

lhjpackaging
04-15-2014, 09:09 PM
hehehe, I thought you heard a lot about the negative news about Chinese products, to be honest , just through B2B business, it is hard to find good suppliers, too many suppliers on the website, you should talk to local people, and learn a little their culture if you want to do better business with them, I am from dongguan city of China, it is the city of manufacturer, I learnt more real things, and I have many clients from abroad, if you need any advice , pls let me know ,contact person: rocky Email address: sales@lhjpackaging.com, more info pls visit our websitehttp://www.lhjpackaging.com/

steven.zheng
06-03-2014, 02:25 AM
In my opinion, most of the verified supplier in Alibaba can be reliable in a center way, different suppliers may quote a very different price, it's no surprise, because someone may want to get your interest first, with a very low quotation, of course, the quality would usually be very bad. :) As for most of the verified member in Alibaba, they are trading company, who dont have their own factories, so they need to make profit, and so, the prices would be different among all the quotations you received. Hopefully this would be abit clear for you to know how to find a good supplier for your business.

Steven Zheng
Your best sourcing agent in China!
Email: minison.zc@gmail.com

IMEXSourcing
06-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Hi there,

Did anyone here manage to find a reliable, consistent and trustworthy manufacturer in Alibaba? Honestly, I'm still affected by stigma with regards to the inferiority of Chinese goods but I've read that there are quite a number of entrepreneurs that have gotten some high quality products through the website.

How do you go about finding the best companies? What are some red flags to note? Thanks!

Hi,

When dealing with Chinese suppliers it is very critical to perform due diligence. That is, it is important to research your possible supplier or alternatively you can use quality control and inspection companies such as our self.

We have various company verification services ranging from a company background check to supplier visits & a more intensive “Factory Audit”. Our 360 degree service (http://imexsourcingservices.com/china-sourcing-services) is the most comprehensive cost & risk management service incorporating various risk management measures like Chinese contracts, Inspections and other quality control levers.

You can find more info on our website (http://imexsourcingservices.com/) about the various services or contact me via PM for more info.

kathymirror
06-12-2014, 07:58 PM
Dear,
I think you needn't worry too much, becasue to release advitisement in Alibaba is very expensive, so most of the supplier is realiable. our company also register it. if some one need any float glass, low iron glass, silver mirror,aluminium mirror, lamianted glass, welcome you write to me.

BR
Kathy
EMAIL; gfglassmirror@yahoo.com
SKYPE; rosebushy

kazi
06-27-2014, 11:11 AM
I have been doing business with Chinese for the past 4 years, just that I buy in small quantity. My eBook states how you will know unreliable manufacturers. you can see it in www.myimportbiz.blogspot.com.

lan dinh
07-02-2014, 03:25 AM
Hi everyone,
I'm from one company that is Gold member in alibaba.com
We are trading and mill also.
We can supply plywood, core veneer, sawn timber. And we are exporting to Korea, Taiwan, China, Phillipine, Malaysia,...

Actualy, the trader is not bad . They can control quality - quantity better. Of couse price will be not compatitiver than manuafacture.
But sometime you will be comfortabler than buying from mill.

Best regards!
Lan Dinh

qcychen
07-03-2014, 03:30 AM
I helped my friend to find one metal fabrication factory in China several days ago.

Found some factories from Alibaba and Baidu and got quotes. Anyway, I don't know the product quality.

But the price from Alibaba is at least twice higher than from Baidu.

Most of the factories paid money for adv. No good now.

IMEXSourcing
10-02-2014, 02:00 AM
Hi there,

Hi,

When dealing with Chinese companies it is very critical to perform due diligence. That is , it is important to research your potential suppliers or alternatively you can use quality control and inspection companies such us our self.

We have various company verification services ranging from a company background check to supplier visits & a more intensive “Factory Audit”.

You can find more info on our website (http://www.imexsourcingservices.com) about the various services or contact me
via PM for more**info.*

Thanks,

Elizabeth

Lance Peng
12-18-2015, 11:23 PM
Hi there,

Hi, Alibaba is a good way to find the suppliers, many Chinese companies use it, including the big companies and small companies. So if you want to find a good supplier and good quality, it needs the time.
As a Chinese, I have also used Alibaba for 4 years to do the export. In my option, I suggest you to get a sample first. If the sample is good, then place a trial order to check again. If everything goes well, place the really order.

becal
12-21-2015, 05:26 AM
hi ,

i worked in a trading company in China as a sales representative for 3 years, who is verified member in alibaba for 11 years. i have a lot of knowledge of alibaba and international business.
now i am studying in USA at the major of international business. u can come to me if you have any question about your business with China. maybe i can help you some.

Malik Suleman
12-23-2015, 12:26 AM
direct contact