PDA

View Full Version : Need enterprise software

JT44
03-31-2014, 02:43 PM
Hello All, and thanks for any help in advance. I ahve a business tha thas seen unreal growth in the last few years. We build small boats, though with a lot of parts. We build approximately 150 per year, and I just cannot keep all of the "stuff" organized. Inventory, (parts and finished boats) order paperwork, scheduling, etc. are proving to be very difficult with our newfound volume, and I need some software/cloud system assistance. Any ideas out there on good enterprise software that will do what i need it to do??

keithwkoch
05-09-2014, 12:40 PM
If all you are looking for is an inventory system, you can easily create one with Excel and save your company some money.
In order to provide specific advice you would need to provide more specific details. There are a lot of ways you can go with software, and many are tailored to the task.
Personally I managed over 11 million in inventory with Excel, but that was in Afghanistan and I would have given an arm and a leg for something smoother. But it was effective.

Cheers!

pcoptimizer
11-01-2014, 01:54 AM
We are provide a pc optimizer software for all kind of pc problems like malware, spyware, viruses, junk file and internet file errors etc. Arride PC optimizer software is helps to improve your computer performance. Pc optimizer software also helps to improve the pc hardware life. So choose today and do a smart computing.....

MahaKarthi
07-24-2015, 01:32 AM
With a lot of expert consulting companies, it is best to approach the best people in your area, submit your requirement, get the price quotes, compares the quality and prices before you finalize on the best enterprise software for your concern.

wdhowell00
09-16-2015, 09:56 AM
Depending on how sophisticated and or expensive you want to get there are a number of "Online" CRM software choices out there. By online I mean that they are internet based and there is no need to install software or Databases. The two that I think of right away are:

The 900 pound gorilla in the space SalesForce.com. Probably a bit more than what you need or want at the moment, but it handles everything from inventory, to sales, to leads, and invoicing/contracts. Depending on the size of the user base it is roughly $60/mo per user. That can add up really quickly and support is an additional cost.

RedTail is a very attractive low cost alternative. It has many of the same features and abilities at a fraction of the cost.

ZoHo CRM is an up and coming competitor in the complete CRM space and has a great reputation so far. I have not used them as I have used the other two so cannot say with personal experience how they support their customers. I did receive a full functional and technical briefing on them during an RFP process and was impressed with what I saw.

Hope this helps. If nothing else, it can give you a place to start looking at CRM solutions that fit your needs.

Malik Suleman
11-27-2015, 03:05 PM
there are lot of experts on fiverr and you can ask them for that

nikhiljosephnewton
01-05-2016, 03:47 AM
Please choose online CRM software. Like Apptivo its easier to use, less expensive for all small business.

StephanieM
11-27-2016, 08:40 AM
Hey, if you still need help i can tell you a good international company that works with enterprise application and organising and managing internal and external information (http://emea.nttdata.com/ro/services/enterprise-application-services/overview/index.html)

luffy268
12-19-2016, 06:25 AM
Here is something you might interested in:
diginomica.com/2016/12/13/the-2017-enterprise-software-un-predictions/

backlinkfy
01-04-2017, 12:39 PM
Depending on what type of enterprise software you need, you can find software tools like BillQuick, that helps with time tracking and billing. BillQuick also comes with project management that makes it easy for your business to manage projects and task on the go, since the software is SaaS based. I enjoy using it and will recommend to any small to enterprise business still thinking about what to use.

jameswarden11
02-25-2017, 06:16 PM
I am the inventor of a free enterprise & life management system available at www.root2020.com (http://www.root2020.com). Check it out, it's probably just what you're looking for.

Bookmemate
02-26-2017, 07:10 PM
Hey OP, sounds like business is booming - great problem to have :)

I see a number of recommendations for CRM type software in the replies here and while they may indeed be useful, my understanding of your post is inventory management and perhaps managing delivery dates are your key issues.

Our AIO business management platform Bookmemate is designed with exactly these sorts of problems in mind, everything is interlinked so when you invoice a customer for work including parts, the parts are automatically subtracted from your inventory.

As you are building boats I'm guessing lots of times you're building the same type of boat for multiple customers, so you can set up the inventory required to build 'boat model A' once, save it as a task on the system and then every time someone orders a boat model A just load up the saved task and invoice your customer with a few clicks of the mouse.

You can find a link to our site in my signature and if you'd like an additional discount just send me a PM.

erpsystem
09-11-2019, 08:32 AM
ERP software assists you attain transparency & accessibility of data across all business workings. It offers correct info at the correct time to the correct individuals for efficient decision making. This decision will be based over precise info that would render positive result & enhance productivity. We are providing the most effective ERP solutions in Dubai, UAE you can contact us for ERP implementation for your business.

essencepk
10-11-2019, 03:00 AM
Enterprise software, also known as enterprise application software (EAS), is computer software used to satisfy the needs of an organization rather than individual users. Such organizations include businesses, schools, interest-based user groups, clubs, charities, and governments.

imaani
01-23-2020, 06:53 AM
I know this company for the development of mobile applications, they have good customer reviews, data analytics (https://www.intellias.com/data-science-and-big-data/) intellias. You can read information about this development team here, there is a lot of useful information for familiarization. I bought my application from them and am satisfied. I got the application I needed, which even gained popularity on the software market for mobile phones.

SamuelKennedy
03-27-2020, 03:20 AM
For monitoring & tracking your enterprise activities, you can use wireless mirroring software that keeps the track & monitor record of every single activity.

Lilykevin95
06-02-2020, 12:31 AM
Undertaking programming is hot who might have thought? Endeavor new businesses discover development with an attention on speed and client needs, at scale.

Lilykevin86
06-04-2020, 01:36 AM
Venture programming, otherwise called endeavor application programming (EAS), is PC programming used to fulfill the necessities of an association instead of individual.....

TangelThor
07-06-2020, 05:19 AM
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems are used by organizations looking to manage their business functions within a centralized and integrated system. ERP is commonly used by companies working within the supply chain to help keep track of all the moving parts of manufacturing and distribution

DannyPhilips
07-22-2020, 05:35 AM
I used to use RM-SKLAD Simple Warehouse - very convenient, inexpensive but effective program.

sarkariresult123
10-31-2020, 04:43 AM
nice post sarkari result (https://sarkariresult-exam.com)

thetravelights
11-09-2020, 03:05 AM
Great to see your company often that you have such an inventories to deal out with the problems such easily. However, we at thetravelights.com provide you the best solution for your problems to face up the further future cop-ups and some of the great Ideas to rejuvenate your business too. :)

thetravelights
11-10-2020, 02:17 AM
Great to see your company often that you have such an inventories to deal out with the problems such easily. However, we at http://thetravelights.com provide you the best solution for your problems to face up the further future cop-ups and some of the great Ideas to rejuvenate your business too. :)

carolp
12-06-2020, 12:48 PM
An IT Solutions company (https://www.datamatics.com/) can surely help you in developing the enterprise software you require. You can consult the leading IT firms to know more.

Katrepi
12-23-2020, 01:39 PM
Hello!
Projects for machine learning can help you gain all the practicalities you need to excel in your profession and render you employable in the industry. I would suggest you check out ten fun machine learning project ideas for newbies at sdsclub (https://sdsclub.com/10-fun-machine-learning-project-ideas-for-newbies/).

HenryChinaski21
01-08-2021, 08:30 AM
Your company has reached a point of growth. There are two ways out: to stay in the same volumes or to implement a more complex sales system. Our firm is engaged in custom SaaS development (https://www.codica.com/services/saas-development/) and will help solve the growth problem for your company.

Lilykevin86
01-12-2021, 02:04 AM
Undertaking asset arranging (ERP) programming is a business answer for answer that question, we need to comprehend the fundamental ERP capacities.