PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried offline advertising?

canoe
04-01-2014, 01:10 AM
There's so much focus on online advertising that sometimes we forget the very basic of basics advertising: offline advertising. I think people hooked online most of the time forget that like it or not, most of the world revolves around life outside. There are actually a ton of people who lead active, outdoor lives and offline advertising is such an easy way to get free traffic. Just posting on message boards on a college campus gets you so much traffic it's quite ridiculous. Try it!

Rainman
04-03-2014, 07:38 AM
Just posting on message boards on a college campus gets you so much traffic it's quite ridiculous.
There sure are many ways people could promote their websites offline. Supposing you printed some bumper sticker sized notes detailing stuff about your website and leave them where someone would find them, could it be helpful or turn away potential site visitors from coming to your site ever?

I've heard of people who print bookmarks and leave them in as many library books as they can and hope for the best. I think I'll give something like that a shot and see if that promotion method works.

Railan
04-03-2014, 01:34 PM
I like the bookmark idea, but if you're not "assaulting" your local public library, it's probably a slow method. However, for a type of business where you're looking for few, long-term, frequent customers, it might not be a bad idea. You can also leave them in books related to the area of your business, for better targeting.

AB9100
04-03-2014, 03:51 PM
It depends on what kind of business you have have.

If you have an online business offline advertising should be very low on your priority list. Simply because there are too many avenues for you to promote online to waste your time handing out flyers. You could post your advertisement on 100 forums in the same amount of time. You would reach much more people.

If your business is offline. You should spend equal time with both. Simply because it is relevant to both arenas.

Jessi
04-03-2014, 06:34 PM
I like the bookmark idea, but if you're not "assaulting" your local public library, it's probably a slow method. However, for a type of business where you're looking for few, long-term, frequent customers, it might not be a bad idea. You can also leave them in books related to the area of your business, for better targeting.

This last part is something a lot of people forget to consider.

The bookmark option would be GREAT for a website that might share book reviews, for example. Or placing them in very specific books (like a scrapbooking website might work well in scrapbooking books).

It would be pointless (and quite rude) to spam the library with insurance bookmarks, though.

jswindell
04-03-2014, 08:04 PM
Sometimes trade or industry magazines can provide offline leads as well as related organizations. This also makes it easy to build up a mailing list so that you are more likely to hit target. Sometimes by contributing an article or other barter arrangement, this can take the place of placing an ad or leaving marketing materials to chance.

Another outlet to consider are local networking events as they are not too long and you may meet someone who may become a great alliance.

mikelouis
04-03-2014, 11:20 PM
Offline advertising is too expensive as compared to online advertising. I have seen how companies allocate a large amount of money when it comes to advertising offline than when advertising online. People are opting for online advertising since it is so much easier.

dezibooluvsyou
04-04-2014, 12:28 AM
There is so many ways you can advertise your business offline like handing off some business cards, putting up flyers or brochures, put some stickers on your car, ask a restaurant or some other business if you can leave catalogs that is if your selling stuff, put your business in the newspaper. There is a lot of ways that i can name off and that i use myself and i do agree with you i have a lot of my team leaders are always wondering why am i not making any sales from this it's because you online use online advertising time to get off your butt and start promoting your business in other ways.

SimplySidy
04-04-2014, 01:38 AM
I use office stationary and also tried averts in newspapers. They seem to go well even in this era. I have also seen people arrange seminars, workshops and do brisk business. I would agree that though most of these can be applicable for almost any business (like the office stationary - business cards, letter heads) there are some which are confined to only select niches and not for all.

fredkawig
04-04-2014, 03:25 AM
Yes. I've tried selling to family and friends and all the advertisement, it works well for some who prefer personal referrals.

HeinrichM
04-04-2014, 04:01 AM
Offline advertising can deliver big results, but it depends on your product or service. Adverts in the local papers, flyer drops in the area, flyer drops at busy malls, posters on community message boards and posters or flyers at busy events can all work for you. If your business, product or service is focused on the local market, you need to do offline marketing.

pr0xx1d
04-04-2014, 01:08 PM
It depends on your business. If it is a website, I would say don't even bother unless it is focused to a place --- like a NYC forum. Otherwise, offline advertising is essential. Newspapers, radio, etc.

mightyquinn
04-25-2014, 08:40 AM
Depending on your target audience, radio is still one of the most effective means of advertising. I do garage interiors and have a jingle created by Epiphany Sound (http://epiphany-sound.com) and it's been very effective. I am now the leading Slide-Lok (http://slide-lokofgrandrapids.com/) distributor in the U.S. But I realize jingles may not be for everyone.

touqeer
05-07-2014, 03:04 AM
You can target the particular clients of the specific area through the print media. Contact the local newspaper. And start distributing the pamphlets.

freddygill
08-04-2014, 06:37 AM
Getting more of the credit is online marketing, and the offline marketing is a traditional way of marketing. For getting global business you need to have online market. For instance see this (http://qualitytrade.com/).

user2837
09-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Offline marketing can be good for local service type businesses such as construction contracting. For a national market, especially if your business is product based, focusing on online marketing might be a good idea.

hongleijia
09-07-2014, 12:39 AM
No, not yet as I am promoting my products through online!!

trankhoavna
09-10-2014, 09:32 AM
it depends on too many factors. However, today's online advertising still is trusted

ThomasG
11-29-2014, 01:12 AM
In this, advanced era where technology is getting advanced day by day ,why I will go for offline marketing, I have never used it. I have very focused towards the method of online marketing.

morrismax
02-05-2015, 01:10 AM
There's so much focus on online advertising that sometimes we forget the very basic of basics advertising: offline advertising. I think people hooked online most of the time forget that like it or not, most of the world revolves around life outside. There are actually a ton of people who lead active, outdoor lives and offline advertising is such an easy way to get free traffic. Just posting on message boards on a college campus gets you so much traffic it's quite ridiculous. Try it!

Hi...........

Online marketing give quick and instant responses so in now days everyone interested to online promotion. But still now I have faith on offline marketing like marketing with promotional products or banner. I personally think that offline marketing is time consuming but effective.

joga-pcba
04-18-2015, 05:52 AM
I think it depends on the business you own. Every advertising form has its own advantages and disadvantages. So it depends. My point of view.

forbesross
04-18-2015, 11:49 AM
In my opinion all the strategies which you have mentioned is very important, each one of the strategy are unique in their own ways but online marketing is great compare to all
* we can reach to many people by marketing on the internet
* It provides an good platform to build a business relationships
* It allows you to costs less than marketing them through a physical retail outlet.

morrismax
04-27-2015, 01:04 AM
Hi...........

Online marketing give quick and instant responses so in now days everyone interested to online promotion. But still now I have faith on offline marketing like marketing with promotional products or banner. I personally think that offline marketing is time consuming but effective. :)

James E. Waters
05-11-2015, 04:57 AM
Online marketing give quick and instant responses so in now days everyone interested to online promotion. But still now I have faith on offline marketing like marketing with promotional products or banner. I personally think that offline marketing is time consuming but effective.

The way of advertising your product or which type of method you select for your business depend upon you...!!!!

mkzaxxx411
07-05-2015, 12:34 PM
Offline Advertising is one of the most important part of advertising all of the peoples don't have ability to view online due to lack of resources as offline don't have these newspaper is one of cheapest way ...........
------------------

cwvps
08-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Offline advertising is definitely more expensive than online advertising, but which you should choose really depends on the type of your business, its niche and target market. The best thing is to combine methods. For example, if you own a bookstore, you should definitely have your website, a blog with book reviews on it and Facebook page, but you should also print some flyers because not all of your potential customers are online.

Pmaini
08-23-2015, 10:47 PM
I think it depends on what you are trying to advertise, if its something like a local event or services its fine with the local offline advertising like college boards,pamphlets etc work but I think that doesn't work for a product you want to sell which is not local its better to use online advertising. As it helps you to get to a better range of people. Few things I hated in the experience of offline advertising in event management because it really tough to get a accurate head counts and billing them is a big issue as no one these days wants to pay by cash but it works well for Local events.

natalia88
09-04-2015, 12:47 AM
I think advertising depend on your business, if you have small local business than offline advertising is the best way to grow your business in your local market. Offline marketing like, marketing through Luxury Spot UV Business Cards (http://www.afterhourscreativestudio.com/luxury-business-cards/printing/spot-gloss-business-cards), through posters and many more.

and if you have large business than online advertise necessary like, marketing through SEO, SMO and internet marketing e.t.c.

jadylorette
10-31-2015, 07:26 AM
online advertising inexpensive much easier compared to Offline advertising

seoglobaladmedia
11-18-2015, 11:35 PM
HI,
All is good, it my opinion the main thing offline advertising in best way to news paper, banner ad telephonic. but one word man to man advertising is best.

love-sites
05-04-2016, 02:53 AM
I tired of ads,I hate ads when I watch movies or tvs,I just want to enjoy the shows and do not like anything trouble it.But how can I deal with it,maybe I couldn't.

ronniewill
06-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Offline advertising never works for me so I always go for online advertising especially Social Media Marketing.

zdkformations
06-15-2017, 02:32 AM
In this world full of mobile addicted people, we are lost in a manner that we are neglecting the essentials of advertising the product or services offline. Online marketing has grown to a trillion of level that people have forgotten the importance of online. There are varieties of ways one can opt for such as placing manners at places where people usually visit; it could be a medical store, book shop, fruit market, coaching classes. But make sure, first about your target audience, which is based upon your product or services. Reason being these people are always keen to read the services that you offer.

zdkformations
06-15-2017, 05:35 AM
In this world full of mobile addicted people, we are lost in a manner that we are neglecting the essentials of advertising the product or services offline. Online marketing has grown to a trillion of level that people have forgotten the importance of online. There are varieties of ways one can opt for such as placing manners at places where people usually visit; it could be a medical store, book shop, fruit market, coaching classes. But make sure, first about your target audience, which is based upon your product or services. Reason being these people are always keen to read the services that you offer.

sinemafilms
09-03-2018, 02:20 AM
We have tried offline strategy in past but it did not give us expected business as we were not able to segment the audience based on gender, age group, income group etc. We had distributed publicity material and tried Hoardings in our city also. The besrt result came from google only.

sanctum
09-06-2018, 07:35 AM
Offline Advertisement is the conventional method and an evergreen method for promoting your business or product.

reyhujiklosxx
09-17-2018, 03:22 AM
Truly. I've taken a stab at pitching to family and companions and all the commercial, it functions admirably for some who lean toward individual referrals.

indocoz
10-18-2018, 02:22 PM
its allways good to see this insight

gilsulate
10-24-2018, 08:26 AM

gilsulate
12-01-2018, 05:13 AM

rohinidubey
12-05-2018, 06:44 AM
When both are compared offline marketing is more costly and we can not target the potential customers. But when we use online marketing we can display our adds to the targeted customers only . which will help you get better quality leads for your business when comapred to offline marketing.

Linea
12-05-2018, 08:11 AM
Its no use of trying offline marketing nowadays because internet marketing growing faster due to all users are attracting for the internet and increasing internet users more day by day. Doing internet marketing is more helpful to reach the business to right audience and cost effective as well. Offline marketing there is less chance to reach right audience and more costly.

andrew1995hen
12-17-2018, 11:24 AM
Offline advertising still plays an important role in marketing. We need to advertise in both online and offline up to certain levels. We need to find out the right customers for a service whether it's online or offline.

Ryan Reynold
01-06-2019, 11:19 PM
Offline advertising uses more traditional channels, such as radio, television, billboards and direct mail, to reach a brand's current and potential consumers.

asif bams
01-29-2019, 04:39 AM
Offline advertising uses more traditional channels, such as radio, television, billboards and direct mail, to reach a brand's current and potential consumers. Offline advertising is an effective choice to reach a target audience who may not have or use internet-based tools.

joesimen
03-05-2019, 12:08 AM
thanks am using this for my mobile app development company in Bangalore (https://dxminds.com/mobile-app-development/)

Pizza.louis
03-20-2019, 12:53 PM
I am a fan of light-hearted promotional branding. Ordinary things done in an extraordinary way—like a coffee company that prints unique mugs with more than just their logo on it. Better to print something clever that resonates with a small, but impactful group, than try to engae everyone in the world...or worse, merely dropping a logo.

For an easy design tool I like:
www.canva.com

For reliable promotional items, I have used:
https://www.withlogos.com/
https://www.discuontmugs.com/

All promotional services have their drawbacks, but find one with good customer service and support and you should be good to give it a go.

amayajace
11-07-2019, 02:22 AM
Offline marketing strategies utilize offline media channels to create awareness of a company's products and services. These campaigns can include radio and print advertising – including billboards, signs and pamphlets – telemarketing, and television ads.

Chris_Tax
11-10-2019, 01:03 PM
The big issue issue is the cost verses results. My problem is my market size is a town of sixteen thousand for income taxes.

AarushiAashi
11-13-2019, 11:36 AM
Online advertising has spread out a global of possibilities for those seeking to ... Offline advertising and marketing objectives clients through channels which might be taken into consideration more

lishmaliny
01-29-2020, 06:56 AM
offline media channels to create awareness of products and services. Many companies and individuals in business tend to forget about offline marketing methods whenever they are planning product and services campaigns.

lishmaliny
02-03-2020, 06:30 AM
Offline advertising is your traditional media such as outdoor advertising, print media (for example newspapers, magazines, flyers, and brochures), television advertisements and radio ads.

lishmaliny
02-12-2020, 07:10 AM
Offline advertising is your traditional media such as outdoor advertising, print media (for example newspapers, magazines, flyers and brochures), television advertisements and radio ads. ... Online advertising is typically more time-flexible and is easier to track and report on.

simonandrew89
03-05-2020, 04:14 AM
Yes i have tried to sell things by my own with my family and friends

debora
05-01-2020, 02:46 AM
There are multiple ways to advertise what your company offers. The main goal is to reach as many people as possible with advertising. The internet is a major source to put your ads up, but this shouldn’t be the only way you should get your name out there. What about offline advertising possibilities for your small business?

1. Billboards and Digital Signage
When everyone goes to work, they drive by several billboards loaded with ads, and this is a terrific way for people to get familiar with your name. It is proven that when someone needs a product or service, and they see a name that can provide that to them, they will look that business up. That is a potential customer. Digital signage is the new way to post information. These “signs” are essentially screens that provide an overview of what you provide.
2. Events
Events can be an excellent way to reach your customer base. Sports stadiums are giving companies a lot of customers by putting ads up for the fans. Events in your niche are the most beneficial. These customers are likely to already be interested in what you offer, so getting your ads to them will get them in your store, and this will drive up sales tremendously. It is an excellent idea to research any event to put advertising up at, this way you will reach more people, and get more customers.
3. Word of Mouth
People talk about your business after a sale. Whenever a topic comes up that has to do with what you offer, you want your name to be the first to come up, and have a positive tone to it. When people talk well about your business, they are advertising for you, and they will bring their family and friends over to buy what you have.
4. Radio
Radio stations are proven to reach more customers than TV and other offline means. A significant percentage of the population listens to the radio, it is easy and affordable, and you can also work with the station to get the best time and days to advertise to hit your target audience. Picking the right station is crucial as well. Find the station that your customers listen to, and get with them to pick out your advertising package. You will find that your sales will go up after advertising on the radio.
5. Sponsoring Clubs
Clubs are a profound way to get your name familiar with the public. There is a club for really anything you could think of, so you will find some in your niche, and they will be happy to make an advertising deal with you. This is also the most rewarding type of advertising. Sponsoring youth clubs or sports clubs is also a fantastic way to build your company’s reputation.

When using offline advertising, mix your platforms for maximum reach, as this will give you the best effort to reach the customers that will make your business thrive.

Geethan
05-04-2020, 11:31 AM
I think its hard to say, technology is growing exponentially but needless to say in my opinion there is going to be hoarding boards, direct selling, face to face interaction etc since the physical form of advertisement(if that is what you meant) is very hard to replace. I reckon, if human do not get out of the home in some day having his own online profile or digitized human life it might happen but this is way too far in the future(just my opinion).

mindcypress
05-06-2020, 08:31 AM
online marketing is better than offline marketing

AllensClicks
05-11-2020, 09:47 AM
There is millions of ways to market offline, one of my favorite ways is to place a business card in the card reader of gas pumps and ATM's.

I own a marketing company so I carry out my daily activities while promoting business, often enough that I don't wven think about it most of the time.

The most effective ways to market offline is to simply be creative. Place fliers in the center of bathroom mirrors, give coupons with your tip at a restaraunt, wear your nametag upside-down while advertising you business to spark a conversation, if you're an event planner you can place a flyer under a weekly planning book at your local office supply store.

If you want to know a few ways to effectively market your business PM me. Hope it helps!

debora
05-12-2020, 02:20 AM
Offline advertising, sometimes referred to as ''traditional advertising,'' relies on the following channels to get marketing messages out to a target audience:

Television
Print (magazines or newspapers)
Radio
Billboards
Marketing collateral (brochures and flyers)
Direct mail
Some people believe offline advertising has been written off thanks in part to the advances in technology that brought us online advertising, but that is simply not the case. Brands and businesses the world over are still running ads in daily newspapers. We still pass billboards as we drive to and from work. And the market for television ads has never been higher
Offline advertising targets consumers through channels that are considered more traditional, such as newspaper ads for local restaurants, radio spots purchased by car dealerships, and direct mail, like mailing coupons and flyers to consumers' homes.

PaidPoints
05-12-2020, 09:15 AM
Offline Advertising really has to come into play if your online business is something that is suitable for the country in which you reside. For instance if you run a GPT website where people earn money from completing offers and surveys and there is not much offers for the country where you reside, offline advertising wouldn't help much here. I really do think that television advertising on a global station would do much more help.

Unitah
05-13-2020, 09:23 AM
Yes, it can be really effective, you should just choose the most suitable concept for your own kind of business.
We order some signs and other promotional materials from the local printing company: https://urbansignandprint.com/collections/real-estate-signs

Unitah
05-13-2020, 09:24 AM
Yes, it can be really effective, you should just choose the most suitable concept for your own kind of business.
We order some signs and other promotional materials from the local printing company: https://urbansignandprint.com/collections/real-estate-signs

Geethan
06-08-2020, 05:43 AM
There are numerous benefits of Digital Marketing due to which all the brands are now opting for Digital marketing platform over offline marketing. Stating few of the benefits below:

The only omnichannel marketing medium: You can market of multiple platforms and perform on all the media together
Cost effective: Digital Marketing is affordable then offline marketing
Mesurable : Each activity or website traffic and be measured and ROI can be calculated very precisely , unlike in offline marketing
Reach: You can reach to maximum and exact audience that avoids reaching unwanted audience.

Wepsychic3
07-14-2020, 07:17 AM
The old tried-and-true ways of advertising still exist and are utilized everywhere.Here are the top 5 ways of offline advertising to get your name out there. When everyone goes to work, they drive by several billboards loaded with ads.

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 09:17 AM
Learn

How Would You Like To Attend This*NEW Virtual Event With Me?

Lets transform our life In one weekend together

http://becomingthemillionairestudent.com/?affiliate_id=2582722

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

✔ How to BRAND ourselves and MARKET our products and services online/offline.

✔ How to NEGOTIATE, CLOSE and master the art of PERSUASION and SALES.

✔ How to have a ROCK SOLID mindset through the toughest times in the world.

✔ How to CUSTOMISE your pitch in 3 MINUTES for the right audience.

✔ How to MAXIMISE our brain as well as stay ahead with brain hacks.

✔ How to ADJUST to the new economy.

WHERE?

From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Device)

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

WHO ARE WE GOING TO BE MENTORED BY?

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

HOW DO I RESERVE MY SEAT?

http://becomingthemillionairestudent.com/?affiliate_id=2582722

lishmaliny
08-10-2020, 05:57 AM
Offline marketing strategies utilize offline media channels to create awareness of a company's products and services. These campaigns can include radio and print advertising – including billboards, signs and pamphlets – telemarketing, and television ads.

amelyjcob
09-16-2020, 06:39 AM
Why is offline advertising still important?
Many companies and individuals in business tend to forget about the offline marketing methods whenever they are planning product and services campaigns. ... However offline marketing still has its advantages. Reaching audience. It is important to bear in mind that not the entire earth's population is online.

lucycarter
11-18-2020, 05:52 AM
Yes i have done it for my clothing store. I used T-shirts, pens and popsockets for advertising my business. I just imprinted my business logo and name on these products and distributed among people. It helped me to reach among large number of people. i purchase these at wholesale price from a supplier called PapaChina.

master007
12-11-2020, 12:38 AM
I've heard of people who print bookmarks and leave them in as many library books as they can and hope for the best. I think I'll give something like that a shot and see if that promotion method works.

Rahul28
01-06-2021, 06:31 AM
Offline advertising is your traditional media such as outdoor advertising, print media (for example newspapers, magazines, flyers and brochures), television advertisements and radio ads.

Nags
01-07-2021, 12:07 AM

KENZAdvertising2
01-07-2021, 01:04 AM
PITCH YOUR BUSINESS BRAND THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANIES!
It's a period of online media. Individuals all around the globe are in marvelous manners associated with one another via web-based media stages. Web-based media showcasing in Pakistan has opened new roads for business brands to pitch their organizations. Presently, business marks that have acclimated to online media the executives strategies, have a traction over their rivals.

Nags
01-07-2021, 11:40 PM

Dilan
01-10-2021, 03:00 PM
of course. offline advertising is very effective and I do not recommend saving on this. it is best to use printing on banners. I advise you to visit the website https://urbansignandprint.com/pages/new-york of this company and I am sure that you will be pleasantly surprised by their high quality services and prices

davidjohnson
01-11-2021, 09:32 PM
Offline advertising is costly in terms of labor, time, and money and it is more challenging to establish your product or company as an expert offline.

Nags
01-12-2021, 12:14 AM

master007
01-12-2021, 11:41 PM

lishmaliny
01-22-2021, 05:18 AM
Offline marketing does not only work because some businesses have no other choice of advertising, but because for some brands it should be the one and only way of advertising. When used by the right hands, offline marketing can initiate a lot of company growth.

Nags
01-30-2021, 07:43 AM

notty667
02-04-2021, 02:16 AM
Disconnected promoting alludes to any publicizing that is done utilizing customary disconnected media, for example, TV, announcement advertisements, and radio

Bigil
04-15-2021, 09:42 AM
If you have an online business offline advertising should be very low on your priority list. Simply because there are too many avenues for you to promote online to waste your time handing out flyers. You could post your advertisement on 100 forums in the same amount of time. You would reach much more people.

lishmaliny
05-06-2021, 09:31 AM
Yes, it does. Offline marketing does not only work because some businesses have no other choice of advertising, but because for some brands it should be the one and only way of advertising. When used by the right hands, offline marketing can initiate a lot of company growth.

Bigil
05-16-2021, 09:05 AM

nadiasonii
05-24-2021, 04:51 AM
yes i am using

seowebhelp
05-24-2021, 06:28 AM
Now every one need online marketing.

Pit Type Weighbridge (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/pit-type-weighbridge/) l Silo load Cell Systems (https://www.kantaking.com/process-weighing/) l Industrial Automation (https://www.kantaking.com) l Truck weighing system (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/truck-weighing/) l Weighbridge Manufacturers (https://www.kantaking.com)

homeocare
05-27-2021, 11:01 PM
Thanks for sharing with us

PaydayKing2
05-28-2021, 01:40 AM
We launched The Payday King with the goal to assist you during emergencies by providing the chance to urge the cash you would like quickly. the security of your personal and sensitive information is our favorite priority. We use state of the art encoding software to guard your information.
Payday loans services | Payday loans company | Best online payday loans

RaniaRanii3
05-29-2021, 01:03 AM
There's such a lot of spotlight on internet promoting that occasionally we fail to remember the actual fundamental of nuts and bolts publicizing: disconnected publicizing. I think individuals snared online most.

AarushiAashi
05-29-2021, 01:18 AM
Notwithstanding the moving concentration to advanced showcasing, conventional disconnected particularly if a brand's trademark, logo, or jingle has been utilized for quite a long time.

nadiasonii
05-29-2021, 02:04 AM
Yes, I tried

Muthuraj
06-03-2021, 02:47 AM
Hi,

Nowadays online advertising is the best platform for promoting your business. Another thing is pandemics spread all over the world so we can't try print advertising.