PDA

View Full Version : Looking for small businesses who want/need advertising

domzacardi
04-01-2014, 02:09 PM
Sorry to put this here, but I didn't know where else to put it. Please feel free to delete the topic if it isn't appropriate.

Hi, my name is Dominick, I'm a father of three (including a seven year old daughter; YIKES!) and I started my classified ads website 2 months back and it is already seeing tremendous traffic daily. The reason for this (in my opinion) is because it caters to a niche and a young demographic, and because it is completely free for users to use/post. I am now looking for small businesses who would be interested in advertising on my site. I am also a web designer and could design a website and/or logo for your business as well.

I have tons of room on my homepage so your ad would be the first thing a user sees when they come to the site. The site get's almost 30 posts a day and with how quickly it has grown I can definitly see it doubling within a month. This is not a scam. I know legitimacy is a concern so please contact me if you're interested in advertising and/or having a website designed for you. I'd be more than happy to discuss specifics with you.

mikelouis
04-02-2014, 01:20 AM
You should post the link to your site so that people can easily check it out and see if they can use the site.

printer
07-23-2014, 07:34 AM
Yes,mikelouis is right you should post your link on your site so that people can check it out.

ArnoldH
01-12-2016, 09:10 AM
Add your site here so that anyone can visit and leave review.

pogotsnum
02-03-2016, 04:23 AM
Call at Pogo Games Customer Support Number- 844-237-9635 to experience the quick and best Pogo games help.

ronniewill
05-19-2016, 06:50 AM
What is the link of your website? It would be better if you post your website link so that we people can see and think about it.

wemensdelights
05-19-2016, 07:09 PM
I think, you can post with your website url or product url. So, visitor can visit easily.

paulaugust
05-19-2016, 11:58 PM
Its classified website then its great you need to post it on your website you will dive more popularity and you can also get more visitors

RajeshThummar
07-15-2016, 02:23 AM
Let's see your website link. So we will discuss further on ad prices