PDA

View Full Version : Youtube views

Strykstar
04-02-2014, 03:24 AM
What's the best way to get Youtube views? Besides those sites that have you watch other videos so they send other viewers to your channel..
I'd honestly like a legitimate way to get more attention to the channel and views/subs.

alec
04-02-2014, 04:08 PM
You can try sharing your Youtube links on Facebook or sites like Reddit. Just make sure to post the link on relevant pages for the best results. You don't want to post gaming videos on dog breeding fan pages haha. So, if I were in need of more views I'd compile a list of forums, facebook pages, subreddits or blogs that are relevant to my content then share my links discreetly. If you do this properly youtube will send you even more traffic/views since your content will gain relevance.

penann
04-02-2014, 04:27 PM
There is no easy way to do that l'm afraid, like Alec said try sharing your links in as many places as possible (places that have good traffic) and see if that works, how about following people on twitter that share your interests and then post your links. Getting the kind of views for your youtube channel might take time so you do need to have some patience and like you said you want to do it legitimately.

darelle4
04-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Well if you are trying to teach about something on YouTube it would be best to target forums about that specific niche and give your input on the forum and use your YouTube page and a reference for more information.

mikelouis
04-02-2014, 11:23 PM
All you need is to make sure that you share the links on several sites. It will be really if you share the links on forums. Looks for forums that have allow you to post links in your signature and be sure to get the views.

cmiller
04-03-2014, 12:09 AM
I would suggest using a good amount of keywords and phrases. As well as sharing your links on social medias. Also I would post a video on a regular basis. The more consistent you are with your posting combined with good keywords you will get a better rank which will lead to more views and subscriptions. Also mention it in your video. Before you end your video say something like "don't forget to subscribe to my channel".

wandering wildman
04-03-2014, 12:13 AM
It's not a very time-efficient way. But, choose low competing keywords. Make about 10-15 accounts where you spread out the key words in your description. You will get lots of views that way!

SimplySidy
04-03-2014, 01:37 AM
I would also add Pinterest on the list of social sites mentioned above. You would need to take a snapshot of the video (maybe the best one that depicts what your video is about) and then use it on Pinterest.

The worst thing today on the internet is that you have to make yourself known and the best thing is that there are too many possibilities and options to get yourself projected. All you need is patience and perseverance

Strykstar
04-03-2014, 05:33 AM
Thanks for the tips guys, I'll try sharing my links a lot more, but I'll wait a bit until I have more videos up, so hopefully people watch other ones besides the one that brought them to the channel and hopefully subscribe.
For now I think I'll keep doing my thing as I honestly have a lot of fun doing the videos and when I'm ready I'll start linking, I think that might be better than starting right away when the channel is more sparse with content.

fredkawig
04-03-2014, 05:54 AM
Depends upon the video, if it's interesting to a lot of people it would likely accumulate a huge number of hits, if it's interesting to you and friends only, then I don't think it will go viral.

Rainman
04-03-2014, 06:46 AM
You could also try some of these methods. They may or may not work but how will you know if you don't try it?

-Ask your viewers to subscribe so that when you upload future videos they'll be the first to see them.
- Heard of video responses? They're like regular comments only difference is you leave your videos as a response. If people click links left by those who leave comments on blogs, depending on the popularity of the video you commented on [with a video clip] you just might get some people view your video.
-Comment on other youtube videos. People might notice you and follow see what you have to offer.

All the best.

Didi
04-03-2014, 10:28 AM
You can't cheat here. You either get the views in a legit way, or you don't get them at all. Try to provide decent content and you'll earn decent views too!

stacyje
04-03-2014, 12:07 PM
I agree as mentioned above start sharing your you tube link on social media sites and networking. Start using keep words so when people go on the web and google something your video pops up as an option .

yoursocialvillage
04-03-2014, 07:55 PM
A sure-shot way to increase your YouTube views is to share them in your social media accounts. :)

Strykstar
04-04-2014, 05:45 AM
You can't cheat here. You either get the views in a legit way, or you don't get them at all. Try to provide decent content and you'll earn decent views too!

I absolutely agree with you, I wouldn't even want the views if they were fake ones anyway, just legitimates one.

foduu1
04-14-2014, 06:31 AM
Appreciate it to the tips fellas, I'm going to try discussing my own backlinks extra, yet I'm going to hold out a lttle bit right up until I've got more videos up, therefore ideally folks view some other versions apart from one which delivered those to your route along with ideally join.
For the time being I believe I'm going to retain undertaking my own factor as i honestly include an enjoyable experience undertaking your videos then when Now i am prepared I'm going to commence relating, I believe that might be greater than starting without delay if your route is actually more sparse along with content.

Mark_stifen
05-07-2014, 01:07 AM
Best way to get more views is to create quality video after proper keyword reaserch.Then share your link by commenting related video on youtube.

gauravgurbaxani
05-10-2014, 09:35 PM
Buying views on fiverr is a waste of time :)

justclick
05-12-2014, 05:44 AM
Use annotation technique your video and share video with social media.

touqeer
05-20-2014, 05:58 AM
Grab the attention of the viewers through the quality of the video. Try to convenience them for our services and give also some knowledge. And focus on the related niche. Video subscribers is also important to get top on the rank of the videos when anyone search on the search bar.

amardeepets3323
06-19-2014, 05:08 AM
Share your youtube channel in Social networking sites and promote your channel by sharing links onsevral sites and share the links on forums.

peterdrucker27
06-21-2014, 07:09 AM
You need to share the you tube link to all social networking website and be active member on social side and forums and blog and try to submit video with some fresh and unique content niche related to your video this will help you out.

ypmagic
06-22-2014, 01:47 AM
All these responses are great. But, you can't actually draw viewers if you promote randomly. You need to research keywords to put on your videos (for YouTube search engine and Google search engine exposure), target specific audiences on Twitter (using the keywords that you just researched), and basically just get the people that you target. If you tell an accountant to watch a video about your medicine industry, he's not going to do much but maybe like your video or stop in the middle. Which is why you need to use hashtags to target specific audiences.

gaurav2014
06-27-2014, 01:08 PM
You can try sharing your Youtube links on Facebook or sites like Reddit. Just make sure to post the link on relevant pages for the best results. You don't want to post gaming videos on dog breeding fan pages haha. So, if I were in need of more views I'd compile a list of forums, facebook pages, subreddits or blogs that are relevant to my content then share my links discreetly. If you do this properly youtube will send you even more traffic/views since your content will gain relevance. It's not a very time-efficient way. But, choose low competing keywords. Make about 10-15 accounts where you spread out the key words in your description. You will get lots of views that way! Depends upon the video, if it's interesting to a lot of people it would likely accumulate a huge number of hits, if it's interesting to you and friends only, then I don't think it will go viral.

SEMaster
06-27-2014, 03:20 PM
Create a videos that catch users attention more aggressively. Such as fun/ comedy topics and ghosts.. Sponsor it on other pages that has millions of visitors, it'll get viral fastly.

ChristyMathew
07-18-2014, 12:28 AM
I hope the shares from famous social media sites will improve in views. I found that a video shared to youtube via facebook has many likes and views.
So i would be helpful for thread creater.
Thanks for other suggestions.

ChristyMathew
07-21-2014, 12:48 AM
Remember that youtube is a leading site on videos dump social network, it has a high Pr ranks due to high traffic and so the backlinks provide youtube will be more valuable.
So just link the uploaded video links to different sites, different locations. I am sure this leads to increase the views and likes in Youtube.

chinomoreno
09-19-2016, 10:17 PM
Majority of people would say Facebook (social media), because yeah if your video is catchy enough then with the help of social media it can go viral.

valkent
11-21-2019, 06:13 AM
YouTube's definition of a view is a viewer initiated intentional play of a video. In the early years of YouTube a view count would increase on every occasion the video become loaded. ... Fewer than three hundred perspectives will now not affect YouTube's internet site. This method of view counting is high-quality for low view counts

aquafreshrosystem
11-21-2019, 11:17 PM
Thanks for sharing useful information.

fblike
11-27-2019, 01:29 AM
Please: Sign In (https://socialpanel24.com/ref/fkpgu)

If you are Looking Promotion We've Perfect in this Service,

In this Package You Will Get Views To your post. Choose any amount between 500-50000+ Views how much you need.

Features On this Service:-

24 Hour Quick Contact Support
Instant Start
100% positive Feedback
Delivered With in couple Hours Only
100% HQ
Non Drop Guaranteed
Lifetime Stability
100% satisfaction Guarantee
Send me JUST YOUR post link
Completely safe, 100% guaranteed.
NO ADMIN. ACCESS OR PASSWORD REQUIRED!
Splitting Available

Please: Sign In (https://socialpanel24.com/ref/fkpgu)

ropoint
12-16-2019, 10:37 PM
Thanks for sharing useful information.

kenovatesolutions
12-18-2019, 05:41 AM
share your link on facebook group and on pinterest to get more view and promote youtube link through SEO.

mariajames112
12-30-2019, 05:13 PM
Can't Youtube just arbitrarily just demonitize your videos? I don't think focusing on youtube is a good strategy.

Brownii
01-28-2020, 10:58 PM
Youtube is a great platform for marketing and advertising but what about twitch? If you click here (https://streamerplus.com/) you can buy viewers, followers. Your channel will become more attractive to advertisers. Besides ads, you can earn on donations and affiliate programs. Sounds promising, isn't it?

jayam12
10-19-2020, 03:37 AM
YouTube's definition of a view is a viewer initiated intentional play of a video. In the early years of YouTube a view count would increase whenever the video was loaded. ... When the video is below 300 views, the views are counted in the same old-school reloading system.

mithu
10-19-2020, 04:08 AM
That's based on an estimate of $1 per 1,000 views, which seems reasonable, according to those familiar with YouTube's partner and advertising programs. The company doesn't release its payment formula, but insiders say it can range from a low of $0.25 per 1,000 views to a high of $5 per 1,000 views.

Saravanan28
10-19-2020, 05:41 AM
YouTube's definition of a view is a viewer initiated intentional play of a video. In the early years of YouTube a view count would increase whenever the video was loaded. ... When the video is below 300 views, the views are counted in the same old-school reloading system.

jacksonsamy2
10-21-2020, 02:44 AM
Do your research, and improve your video's search ranking. ...
Increase your views with custom thumbnails. ...
Multiply your views by creating playlists. ...
Direct traffic to your videos using cards and end screens. ...
Go beyond the how-to video (i.e., make videos no one else is making)

debora
10-21-2020, 02:50 AM
Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles.
Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions.
Use Tags.
Optimize Your Thumbnail Image.
Create Transcripts of Your Videos.
Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.
Piggyback off of Viral Trends.
Use Guest YouTubers.

Geethan
11-21-2020, 01:27 AM
YouTube engagement metrics (views, likes, dislikes, and subscriptions) reflect how many times a video or channel has been interacted with.

Saravanan12
11-30-2020, 06:57 AM
Use perfect tags for the videos

Geethan
12-01-2020, 12:32 AM
If you want to get more views on YouTube, you need to respond to viewer comments, create video playlists, design attention-grabbing

Nags
12-01-2020, 12:58 AM
All you need is to make sure that you share the links on several sites. It will be really if you share the links on forums. Looks for forums that have allow you to post links in your signature and be sure to get the views.

TangelThor
12-01-2020, 04:42 AM
The answer to this question is yes and no. While all CPAs are accountants, not all accountants are CPAs. Both can do accounting, but only the CPA can file reports with the SEC. Before a person can become a CPA, he or she must first become an accountant.

amulya987
12-01-2020, 07:25 AM
keep on updating videos with quality content and trending topics helps to improve the views

ludacriss
12-01-2020, 10:42 AM
YouTube is one of the greatest platforms, which allows any business to become more popular, no doubt about it. Talking about social media networks, you can always use other services, such as Utreon, if you know it. If you don't even know it - I can highly recommend to check it out. One of the greatest channel there is Mind That Seeks Truth (https://utreon.com/c/mindseekstruth/) where I always get some ideas, that can bring to life.

Bitherol
12-01-2020, 01:07 PM
Instagram is great as long as you're connecting with the right people and you have some video no longest 60 sec.

Geetha john
12-16-2020, 12:54 AM
t is no surprise that YouTube's numbers continue to skyrocket. In 2014, YouTube racked in an estimated 4 billion in revenue, received 4 billion video views per day .

Bigil
12-16-2020, 11:56 PM
You can try sharing your Youtube links on Facebook or sites like Reddit. Just make sure to post the link on relevant pages for the best results. You don't want to post gaming videos on dog breeding fan pages haha. So, if I were in need of more views

jayam12
12-22-2020, 09:53 AM
Get Views from YouTube's Organic Search Results 1. Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles 2. Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions 3. Use Tags

mithu
12-22-2020, 09:58 AM
YouTube's definition of a view is a viewer initiated intentional play of a video. In the early years of YouTube a view count would increase whenever the video was loaded. ... Fewer than 300 views will not affect YouTube's website. This method of view counting is fine for low view counts.

Nags
12-23-2020, 12:50 AM

Rahul28
12-30-2020, 09:27 AM
YouTube's definition of a view is a viewer initiated intentional play of a video. In the early years of YouTube a view count would increase whenever the video was loaded. ... Fewer than 300 views will not affect YouTube's website. This method of view counting is fine for low view counts.

master007
12-31-2020, 02:37 AM
You can try sharing your Youtube links on Facebook or sites like Reddit. Just make sure to post the link on relevant pages for the best results. You don't want to post gaming videos on dog breeding fan pages

Rahul28
01-07-2021, 03:56 AM

Muthuraj
01-13-2021, 01:41 AM
If you want to increase the views for your Youtube videos, then you can create eye-catching and viewers attractive videos and share those videos on major social media channels.

valluri
01-13-2021, 02:28 AM

jayam12
01-13-2021, 02:35 AM
That's based on an estimate of $1 per 1,000 views, which seems reasonable, according to those familiar with YouTube's partner and advertising programs. The company doesn't release its payment formula, but insiders say it can range from a low of $0.25 per 1,000 views to a high of $5 per 1,000 views

mithu
01-13-2021, 02:42 AM
With the average YouTube pay rate hovering between $0.01 and $0.03 for an ad view, a YouTuber can make around $18 per 1,000 ad views, which comes out to $3 to $5 per 1,000 video views. Forbes also estimates that for top talent, a YouTuber can make about $5 for every 1,000 video views.

MASTERO
01-18-2021, 11:47 PM
Get Views from YouTube's Organic Search Results 1. Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles 2. Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions 3. Use Tags

master007
01-30-2021, 07:13 AM
You can try sharing your Youtube links on Facebook or sites like Reddit. Just make sure to post the link on relevant pages for the best results. You don't want to post gaming videos on dog breeding fan pages haha. So, if I were in need of more views

MASTERO
02-11-2021, 12:34 AM
Searching for Advertising Youtube Channel? Check out Visymo. 1000+ Results From Across the Web. Get Results from 6 Search Engines at Visymo. Search Advertising Youtube Channel.

khanhamza
02-13-2021, 02:24 AM
You can try sharing your YouTube links on Instagram,facebook,whatsapp and also share different website.

master007
02-13-2021, 04:34 AM
There is no easy way to do that l'm afraid, like Alec said try sharing your links in as many places as possible (places that have good traffic) and see if that works, how about following people on twitter that share your interests and then post your links. Getting the kind of views for your youtube channel might take time so you do need to have some patience and like you said you want to do it legitimately.

master007
03-13-2021, 12:40 AM

jayam12
03-15-2021, 01:44 AM
YouTube wants to make sure that video views are coming from real people. That's why a YouTube view is only counted when the following two criteria apply: A user intentionally initiates the watching of a video. The user watches it on the platform for at least 30 seconds.

mithu
03-15-2021, 01:51 AM
The actual rates an advertiser pays varies, usually between $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but averages out at $0.18 per view. On Average the YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views.

valluri
03-15-2021, 01:55 AM
That's based on an estimate of $1 per 1,000 views, which seems reasonable, according to those familiar with YouTube's partner and advertising programs. The company doesn't release its payment formula, but insiders say it can range from a low of $0.25 per 1,000 views to a high of $5 per 1,000 views.

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:22 AM

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:27 AM
You can try sharing your Youtube links on Facebook or sites like Reddit. Just make sure to post the link on relevant pages for the best results. You don't want to post gaming videos on dog breeding fan pages haha. So, if I were in need of more views I'd compile a list of forums, facebook pages, subreddits or blogs that are relevant to my content then share my links discreetly. If you do this properly youtube will send you even more traffic/views since your content will gain relevance.

MASTERO
04-02-2021, 01:19 AM
YouTube engagement metrics (views, likes, dislikes, and subscriptions) reflect how many times a video or channel has been interacted with.

master007
04-03-2021, 01:04 PM
Youtube links on Facebook or sites like Reddit. Just make sure to post the link on relevant pages for the best results. You don't want to post gaming videos on dog breeding fan pages haha. So, if I were in need of more views I'd compile a list of forums, facebook pages, subreddits or blogs that are relevant to my content then share my links discreetly. If you do this properly youtube will send you even more traffic/views since your content will gain relevance.

jayam12
04-07-2021, 04:03 AM
Well if you are trying to teach about something on YouTube it would be best to target forums about that specific niche and give your input on the forum and use your YouTube page and a reference for more information.

mithu
04-07-2021, 04:10 AM

valluri
04-07-2021, 04:14 AM
I agree as mentioned above start sharing your you tube link on social media sites and networking. Start using keep words so when people go on the web and google something your video pops up as an option .

RafiGroup21
04-07-2021, 07:37 AM
Rafi Group aims to provide clients with secure and trusted investment opportunities. We have been working tirelessly since the past four decades to bring unique investment opportunities for our clients that are safe and reliable with excellent prospects of high future returns. Investment in CPEC | Gwadar housing schemes | Gwadar plot prices | Plot for sale in Gwadar

master007
04-15-2021, 10:17 AM
ust make sure to post the link on relevant pages for the best results. You don't want to post gaming videos on dog breeding fan pages haha. So, if I were in need of more views I'd compile a list of forums, facebook pages, subreddits or blogs that are relevant to my content then share my links discreetly. If you do this properly youtube will send you even more traffic/views since your content will gain relevance.

MASTERO
04-19-2021, 03:22 AM

Bigil
04-19-2021, 10:24 AM

Nags
04-20-2021, 12:20 PM