PDA

View Full Version : facebook ads

canoe
04-02-2014, 08:25 AM
Has anyone tried to use facebook ads for their business? I've heard many people not doing so well over on facebook b/c most of the people on facebook aren't really on the site to look or buy for something. Do you guys think it's better to just advertise over on google?

harpy
04-02-2014, 11:10 AM
Aside from that, people on Facebook think the ads are only for 'Liking'. I've done well with using FB Ads in the past to get 'Likes' from real people, but when I tried to utilize keywords and ad text that took on a more aggressive marketing approach, my ads were not well received. Facebook Ads are good for making people aware of your product but the response I've received with regards to making sales or conversion were so poor. I could be doing something wrong though, but from my experience, a lot of people ignore ads on the sidebar. When a Facebook user is so engrossed in liking and browsing through other people's photos, I don't think they would be interested in jumping off to a commercial Facebook page or an external website.

On the other hand, the products I am selling are not intended for teens, 20s- or 30-somethings and unfortunately, Facebook is comprised with users from these age brackets. If only more older people utilized Facebook for their shopping needs, I could be making a killing with FB ads alone.

Didi
04-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Facebook ads are very bad, since nobody clicks on them and almost everybody has AdBlock. I'd recommend you to create a FB page instead.

penann
04-02-2014, 04:16 PM
l thought about using Facebook ads in the past but l saw from other people's response that people did not really like them, l would suggest trying to advertise in places that are relevant to your product because at least that way people will already have an interest in the item you are selling. Google is always the popular choice but if Google was that good then everyone would be rich so it's wise to do your research first.

firelily99
04-02-2014, 05:36 PM
I have considered using Facebook ads but so far I haven't gone with it. Not a fan of Facebook and I think I could do better someplace else.

yossup
04-02-2014, 11:18 PM
facebook is a difficult beast. First, even getting approved by facebook is difficult enough. Then you have to make sure you aren't breaking any of their very stringent TOS in order to not get banned. It's super easy to get banned on facebook and their dispute process is laughable. Then finally, you have to remember that the facebook audience is a markedly different audience from those on other websites so you need to cater your ads accordingly.

SimplySidy
04-03-2014, 01:41 AM
Facebook adverts are much expensive when it comes to being served to the right audience. They take the money and start putting up adverts to anyone anywhere. That definitely makes not much sense and worth the investment. Now, if you are willing to invest this amount, I would suggest - finding organizations and sites which get you likes and followers. In my opinion this would be a better and wiser investment as compared to buying adverts on Facebook - as the returns are somewhat (or much) better - at least you end up with more likes and followers

Ted255
04-03-2014, 04:03 AM
In my opinion if you want to sell people through Facebook ads you will fail miserably. You can use FB ads to raise brand awareness and get a lot of likes which are pretty good at raising your authority and rankings in the search engines. You could also use this ads in order to get people to sign up for an email list by giving them something useful for free. You can't sell directly to them using this social media medium. You have to filter out the people that are actually interested in what you have to offer and get them in a buying mood. Most people that dwell on Facebook are not in a buying mood. They want to play games and socialize and generally hate ads. But if you tell them you will give them something for free some of them will click your ad and you can gather some emails and get some likes.

touqeer
04-03-2014, 04:06 AM
Facebook ads are very bad, since nobody clicks on them and almost everybody has AdBlock. I'd recommend you to create a FB page instead.

I do not think that Facebook Ads are bad, if it is bad Facebook never earn millions of dollar from it.
I never use the PPC on the Facebook but I really want my Ads on the Facebook.

fredkawig
04-03-2014, 05:48 AM
Facebook is really good for people who use them for free and paid, they are effective in reaching out people accurately. You may choose to try it for yourself.

Rainman
04-03-2014, 06:05 AM
The reason FB don't have an impact on those targeted is because people don't visit FB with their credit cards by their side ready to make a purchase because they didn't get on the site to find something to buy.

For ads to work on the site, the people you targeted must be willing and ready to buy. Either they're looking for something or they were looking for something else and stumbled into your product. It's that simple.

If you have to use FB for marketing then use it solely to create brand awareness.

Didi
04-03-2014, 10:25 AM
The fb ads are the worst idea out there. To advertise you services on another site, it is possible and pretty effective. But on fb? Never.

DesislavaDobreva
05-04-2016, 03:47 PM
I've been using FB ads for years and what I've discovered is that they always deliver results if done properly. (https://valoso.com/blog/how-to-make-your-facebook-ads-stand-out/)

zayvonjohnson
05-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Hey there! As the owner of a Digital Marketing Agency, I strongly recommend business owners/entrepreneurs to use Facebook Ads. The problem is, many people don't know how to properly create, manage, and run an Ad. I strongly recommend you educate yourself on the components of a successful Facebook Ad before you invest any money into it whatsoever. You may contact me if you need any help doing this!

@ZayVonJohnson

zayvonjohnson
05-07-2016, 10:09 PM
As the owner of a Digital Marketing Agency I firmly believe that Facebook Advertising is a powerful way to go about marketing. The problem is, many entrepreneurs don't have skill with crafting a good advertisement. I suggest you educate yourself on how to properly make a successful Facebook ad before you invest any amount of money into it. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

@ZayVonJohnson

dichthuatsms
05-08-2016, 05:28 AM
The reason FB don't have an impact on those targeted is because people don't visit FB with their credit cards by their side ready to make a purchase because they didn't get on the site to find something to buy.

For ads to work on the site, the people you targeted must be willing and ready to buy. Either they're looking for something or they were looking for something else and stumbled into your product. It's that simple.

If you have to use FB for marketing then use it solely to create brand awareness.

Not only the people you targeted must be ready to buy, you as the seller should be ready to serve also. Many small business owners are multitask persons, they lack resources and they don't have enough time to be available all the time on Facebook to answer those who ask to buy.

ronniewill
05-16-2016, 09:30 AM
Yes. I have tried FACEBOOK ADS hundred of times. And every AD worked really well for me!! For Facebook ads, you must use company's email address.

HannahPolimentor
05-19-2016, 04:21 AM
Hello.
Yes, I've managed more that 15 advertising campaigns via Facebook Ads.
Conversion depends of many factors:
- area of business
- website
- targeting point
- budget.

We have nice index with selling things (clothes, shoes, whatches and else), webinars and consalting services.

About cost. As usuall, when we start, we use Suggested bid, but than we reduce it.
For example, one my client sell shoes. We started with Suggested bid 0.26$, but our bid is 0.04$ now.

So, I like Facebook Ads, but it need more time to set up conversion campaign.

TheDogLine
01-21-2017, 09:54 AM
If you are a starting company and want to save bucks, you should create a facebook page and post on those. I don't recommend facebook ads, they are expensive

CarolineClark
03-28-2017, 01:10 PM
I've studied Marketing and I can say that if used properly, Facebook can be very helpful, however one should not just concentrate on Facebook but advertise on as many platforms as possible.. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Snapchat, but also on magazines etc. Then you make sure that you reach out to everyone.

BusinessFundingPro
03-30-2017, 01:07 PM
Facebook used in conjunction with other forms of advertising works well. It makes more sense to use your page as a "hub" of sorts where people can go and check for updates from your company, rather than using it to reach out to people. People nowadays prefer ads to feel natural, as opposed to a banner that they likely will not click.

For more advice check us out here: https://www.businessfundingpro.com/

FerneDavis
03-31-2017, 07:20 AM
Face book is good but its benifit no for long so my opinion if you want to advertise your product go different poplar group and post your product

TheHaus
04-01-2017, 07:11 PM
I actually found Facebook Ads to work pretty well (getting leads for less than $2 each). The key is you have to target the right demographic of people and give them a compelling offer. For example, I do carpet cleaning, and my strategy can be targeting recent mothers and showing them ads that say something like "Did you toddler make another mess on your carpet? We can help! Book now through this ad and receive a 20% off voucher. This is only available for the first X amount of people..."

Or you can target young males who live at home around Mother's Day and say, "Don't know what to get your mom for Mother's Day? Surprise her with a round of carpet cleaning! 20% Off.......".

Of course, for your own niche, you have to craft your offer and identify your audience very narrowly. Who is your ideal customer? How old are they, are they male/female, where do they live, what pages on Facebook do they like, etc?

If done right, Facebook Ads is a gold mine.

Billy Pro
04-04-2017, 10:38 PM
Both Google and Facebook are trying to raise their influence and Free Ads on Fb and GG is less and less effective,

iancharley
06-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Yes, this is something that I would like to discuss. I tried to use SEO on my website QUIT YOUR JOB IN 7 DAYS (http://quityourjobin7days.com/) and I have created a FB business page as well. However, there is no traffic I am getting on the strategies that I am doing. I am hoping to use FB ads to convert something on my website and you say that FB ads are bad, Could you please elaborate it more. Thanks

aplawusa
06-10-2017, 01:41 AM
facebook add is the best way to increase you income.

TheDogLine
10-19-2017, 02:17 AM
This depends on how you handle it. You needed to interact more with the people and it needs a lot of time and patience before reaching your goal. You could try it yourself while using other tools for more engagements.

roaminpizza
10-30-2017, 04:27 AM
Facebook ads are the best thing for promotion of your website. You can use this for your business promotion.

DSpyk
11-04-2017, 09:00 AM
FB has been known to use shady tactics, just like Google has been found to put out false numbers when it comes to search results. For my money I would use these for Brand Building only. If you want clients or customers you will have to get them at another website where they are farther down the "buying process." In FB the mindset of the searcher I believe has changed and a bit of ad blindness has set it.

Think complimentary websites to whatever services you provide. Here the mindset is different and they are closer to making a decision as to solving the need they have. Also FB ads get really expensive during the holidays.

I hope this helps!

Ville From Digitaldrop
05-27-2019, 02:01 AM
Paid ads are much harder to master than it seems, if you could tell little bit more about how much do you profit from one client and what kind of service/product you have?
If you don't wanna disclose that information in the public you can email me at ville.himanen@digitaldropmedia.net

I could help you to choose between google ads and facebook ads and give you little strategy for it completely free because I don't want other people lose thousands of dollars before learning the essential stuff.
I also thought that facebook is so powerful with its targeting that you just simply pick "dog owners" if you sell dog related product and sales come in, but that is not the case :D it needs a lot more than that.

StefGibson
05-29-2019, 05:46 AM
Facebook is a free and paid advertising, but it's not enough your business advertising.

ProsConnected
05-29-2019, 03:05 PM
Facebook is one of the best places for businesses to advertise. However, you could quickly go through your advertising budget if you don't know what you're doing.

If your idea is new and you don't have a lot of budgets I suggest you find other sorts of advertising methods.

Content marketing is one of the best ways to immediately start getting traffic. However, it takes a long time not to mention that it requires language skills and also SEO and SMO skills.

Taking advantage of an automated tool is the best way to go about content marketing. Even though AI can't write stories but it can do research on any topic of news which allows for new machines to generate new articles.

We have a tool that takes care of the complex Google SEO guidelines to ensure all SEO elements are set up. It also takes away a worry of creating content on an hourly basis to keep your social media marketing going.

So basically our tool is an automated marketing solution that automates SEO and social media marketing.

To find out more, go to https://www.ProsConnected.com

Austin99
05-31-2019, 06:15 AM
I do facebook advertising Facebook ads work when executed properly. Set your region, audience, gender preference correctly you may also take help with Facebook pixel app (https://trackifyapp.com/) to run highly targeted ads.

Elias001
08-22-2019, 01:22 AM
Facebook is one of the best platforms to run product ads. And Trackify X is the best application for that.
Trackify X is an all-in-one Facebook Pixel app (https://eraofecom.org/trackify-x-shopifys-number-1facebook-pixel-app/) that is designed to help Shopify store owners painlessly integrate multiple facebook pixels, measure custom pixel events, and optimize them for more conversions. A data-based platform designed to help you run better ad campaigns, increase your ROI, and leverage all that information to take your advertising game to the next level.

JJesica
09-02-2019, 10:58 AM
I think nowadays facebook ads is also very important things for online business branding and getting traffic point of view.

jack27
09-04-2019, 03:53 AM
I've heard many people not doing so well over on facebook b/c most of the people on facebook aren't really on the site to look or buy for something.

Chris_Tax
09-07-2019, 04:01 PM
You need to focus on having relationships with your Facebook customer base. I do incomes and I focus on relationships with locals.

donny1957
09-09-2019, 11:05 AM
I think it depends on the business you have and the type of facebook ads you do. I took a course on how to do ads because I didn't want to hire a marketing company, and it's been working well for me.

newlooksales
10-01-2019, 04:50 AM
Facebook is really good for people who use them for free and paid, they are effective in reaching out people accurately. You may choose to try it for yourself.

Though Facebook is a great platform for free and paid marketing, but we should everything very consciously. Because, at the current time, many users are leaving facebook. Specially from Europe and America, but condition is different for Asia. Facebook is still popular social media in Asia.

BentonRolfson
10-03-2019, 08:33 AM
I use Facebook Ads for business purposes. They are effective in results providing but slowly. Rather than Facebook Ads, I use Instagram social media platform for business purposes which is a highly effective result-oriented social media platform.

limbattable
10-03-2019, 11:15 AM
me also i dont us facebook ads any more

cartcoders
10-10-2019, 01:56 AM
Contact us for Digital Marketing: https://cartcoders.com/

BentonRolfson
10-10-2019, 08:32 AM
I used Facebook Ads for business advertisement purpose which is a result-oriented strategy but Instagram Marketing is much effective process for business growth.

allieallen
10-11-2019, 04:09 AM
Facebook ads are for those who want to use it for their special purpose and it will give you benefits accordingly. You must have a goal before you are going to use FB ads.
There are various types of goals are over there in FB ads like Branding, clicks, reach, installs etc. So FB ads are good only if you are using it wisely.

rojerfadrer
10-11-2019, 05:44 AM
ogether. Learn more about how data is used to show you ads without advertisers learning who you

AgraTajCityTour
10-11-2019, 05:56 AM
Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi (https://agratajcitytour.com/)
Getting from Delhi to Agra, about a three hour’s drive through Yamuna Expressway. Skip the hassle with this Same Day Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi, especially perfect for those with only a day to spend in Agra. The trip includes round-trip transport and entrance to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort (UNESCO world heritage sites).

adamwayne1
10-14-2019, 02:59 AM
Interpersonal organization promoting, likewise web-based social networking focusing on, is a gathering of terms that are utilized to depict types of web based publicizing that emphasis on long range interpersonal communication administrations.

shreyashinde
10-15-2019, 06:06 AM
Hello, compared to my site instead of facebook ads, you can go with google only. Nowadays users are not interesting to view business ads or liking it. Just you can create a page and do marketing in fb it is enough. Based on your business you can select ypurube, linked or normal google ads. For more info you can see our page - https://www.facebook.com/leanwisdom

alluringindiatours
10-16-2019, 02:04 AM
Facebook ads are easy and effective way to promote your business.I you get $4.00 in revenue for every $1.00 you spend on advertising then its pretty campaign.

StoreT9l
10-18-2019, 04:28 AM
yes you are right, Facebook can be used as a medium to bring traffic or peoples on your website, but no one can say the traffic you receive will benefits you.

anishmanoj
10-18-2019, 07:20 AM
Facebook ads are best for brand enagement and getting leads for the particular product or theme

ruhiangel
10-23-2019, 04:18 AM
Fortunately, I've got a baseline for you to start from: If you're measuring cost per click (CPC) Facebook advertising costs on average about $0.27 per click. If you're measuring cost per thousand impressions (CPM), Facebook advertising costs about $7.19 CPM (Hootsuite).

amayajace
10-23-2019, 06:06 AM
Social network advertising, also social media targeting, is a group of terms that are used to describe forms of online advertising that focus on social networking services.

vinothjose
10-23-2019, 08:11 AM
Facebook ads is the one of the major platform for getting brand engagement for newly launched brands

samkhan
10-28-2019, 11:36 AM
A major benefit of Facebook advertising is its ability to reach your exact audience. Facebook is the most targeted form of advertising. You can advertise to people by interests, and location.

Jose Hoglund
11-14-2019, 07:50 AM
The Facebook platform provides a great opportunity to promote your business. If you use Facebook ads strategically, then you can gain the best ROI.
For making the best strategy, you can even use the ad intelligence tool like Poweradspy. It will help you to spy on your competitor's Facebook ads, and this will help you to get a great opportunity to promote your Facebook business ads.

AarushiAashi
11-14-2019, 10:23 AM
Facebook ads are paid messages from businesses which might be written in their voice and help reach the folks that rely maximum to them. Advertisers create campaigns that have unique desires, which we call advertising targets and they devise commercials within the ones campaigns to help them reach the ones goals.

Benson9807
12-13-2019, 03:33 AM
Facebook Ads can give good results if your campaign is well planned and targeted to the right audience.

vision2020
02-15-2020, 06:01 PM
Here's something that may work for you, especially if you are new to the internet marketing like I am.
Here's a free webinar that shows you how to use social media and they even offer to do the work for you to promote and sale their product giving you the commission.
Let me know what you think http://j.mp/ExclusiveTrainingFromWes

holisticgroup19
02-27-2020, 04:09 AM
Yes i have use many time.

jayam
04-07-2020, 05:13 AM
If you're measuring cost per click (CPC) Facebook advertising costs on average about $0.27 per click. If you're measuring cost per thousand impressions (CPM), Facebook advertising costs about $7.19 CPM (Hootsuite)

valluri
04-07-2020, 06:03 AM
Facebook ads are targeted to users based on their location, demographic, and profile information. Many of these options are only available on Facebook. After creating an ad, you set a budget and bid for each click or thousand impressions that your ad will receive. Users then see your ads in the sidebar on Facebook.com.

debora
04-07-2020, 06:25 AM
1. Experiment with audience targeting
Start with a narrow audience and then broaden it slowly by adding one interest category at a time. For example, you could start with an audience specifically interested in “Napa Valley wine tours” and then broaden it after a few weeks.

You could start by adding adding “wine tasting,” then “food and wine,” and so on. That way, you’ll have a good idea of how expanding your target audience affects your results.
2. Use the Facebook Pixel
The Facebook pixel is a small piece of code that can have a big impact on your Facebook ad campaign. Once you place the code on your website, it allows you to track conversions, remarket to people who have viewed a product on your site, and create lookalike audiences.
3. Use top-notch photos and video
You know what’s a turnoff? Blurry photos. Or pixelated photos. Or jumpy videos that make you feel sick. Your words are important, sure, but your visuals are what will first grab viewers’ attention and create the best impression.
4. Test everything
It’s important not to make assumptions about what will work and what won’t in your Facebook ads. Every time you try something new, you should test it against your previous ads so you can see whether you’re making improvements to the metrics that matter most to you.The best practices for Facebook ads are constantly changing. Only you know what works for your specific audience. And the only way you can keep that knowledge up to date is by testing.
5. Track and optimize performance
Closely monitor how your campaigns perform in the Facebook Ads Manager dashboard. If a campaign isn’t performing well, put your money into an ad that is instead.

vinitha seo
04-08-2020, 01:53 AM
Facebook ads work because they’re relevant for people, and easy to create and measure for businesses. Audience Network brings these same powerful features to ads on apps and sites beyond Facebook where people spend their time.

Geethan
04-23-2020, 04:11 AM
In a world filled with different products that can fulfill the same requirement, one social media marketing platform should help you stand about the rest:
Facebook Ads!

Facebook Ads provide a platform for you to place promotions or product offers in the news feed of a specific targeted audience.

lincy
04-23-2020, 04:47 AM
Facebook ads are the best way to increase the traffic of a website.

mindcypress
04-27-2020, 08:32 AM
facebook ads are good for marketing purpose & they are effective in reaching out people.

Artisingh1
04-27-2020, 12:53 PM
Create and run campaigns using simple self-serve tools, and track their performance with easy-to-read reports. More than two billion people use Facebook

vinitha seo
04-28-2020, 08:15 AM
Facebook Ads work by targeting a group of Facebook users that all share similar characteristics, and placing your ad on these users' News Feeds or right column. There are eight different ad formats you can choose from, each catering to the specific goals you might want your ad to accomplish.

Geethan
04-28-2020, 11:25 AM
Social media has become an integral part of business growth today. If a business does not have a presence on social media, it may lose out on customers. This is why you find even the smallest of brands trying to leverage social advertisements and engagement to boost their reach and conversions — especially on Facebook. But many of these businesses find themselves asking: Do Facebook ads work?

As of the last quarter of 2019, Facebook has more than 2.7 billion month to month dynamic clients. It is plainly THE most well known long range informal communication site on the planet. Be it for expert or individual use, the web-based life channel is broadly acknowledged by a wide scope of socioeconomics in the purchaser showcase.

The above graph should give your business a strong reason to run a Facebook ad and expand your brand’s reach.

master64
05-01-2020, 12:03 PM
Facebook Ads Manager or Business Manager to create your Facebook ad campaign. If you don’t yet have a business page, you’ll need to create one first.

miha65
05-06-2020, 02:16 PM
How You Can Sell To
80 Million People! https://bit.ly/3axCfaU

orangzeb
05-06-2020, 05:01 PM
i personally think its really good for your brand marketing.http://www.gatwickexpresscars.co.uk

master64
05-07-2020, 09:32 AM
Facebook advertising is an important way to connect with your audience on the world’s largest social network. The ever-changing Facebook algorithm can make it a challenge to connect organically with fans.

Artisingh1
05-07-2020, 10:50 AM
Facebook is one of the most effective approaches to promote on the web. Perceive how we associate organizations with quite a few people on any gadget with Facebook advertising.

Oliverkroll01
05-08-2020, 12:28 AM
Make a promotion on Facebook. Show it over the web. Facebook promotions work since they're important for individuals, and simple to make and measure for organizations.

Geethan
05-08-2020, 04:30 AM
Online advertising has really exploded to its real potential over the last several years. There are a number of ways by which you can advertise your product or service online. Amongst the notable ones are Google Ads, Bing Ads, Twitter Ads and Facebook Ads(or adverts).

If we talk about the given 4 modes of advertising, Facebook Ads stand out in a way that there are no keywords in Facebook Ads. One thing more to be kept in mind is that users searching on Google and Bing are more inclined to purchase any product directly as compared to Facebook or Twitter.

Users on Facebook and Twitter also buy your products but there are very fewer chances that they see an advertisement on Facebook, click it and directly purchase it. They might revisit your website and then buy the product from you.

kumari
05-10-2020, 09:36 AM
Facebook advertising is an important way to connect with your audience on the world’s largest social network. The ever-changing Facebook algorithm can make it a challenge to connect organically with fans. But Facebook’s micro-targeting features allow you to reach your exact target audience.

vinitha seo
05-11-2020, 05:54 AM
Facebook advertising is an important way to connect with your audience on the world’s largest social network. The ever-changing Facebook algorithm can make it a challenge to connect organically with fans.

jayam
05-15-2020, 06:47 AM
Reach Your Ideal Customers On The World's Largest Professional Network. Build Effective Ad Campaigns For Any Budget and Any Goal. Get Started! #1 B2B platform. 630M+ member reach. Reach decision makers. #1 lead gen network. 3.5x higher CVR for B2B.

valluri
05-15-2020, 06:56 AM
Are Facebook Ads Worth It? When you get right down to it, though, even a great cost-per-conversion doesn't mean a Facebook campaign will be worth the money. ... In general, if you get more than $4.00 in revenue for every $1.00 you spend on advertising, that's a pretty profitable campaign.

jayam
05-23-2020, 08:27 AM
Reach Your Ideal Customers On The World's Largest Professional Network. Build Effective Ad Campaigns For Any Budget and Any Goal. Get Started! Reach decision makers. #1 B2B platform. 3.5x higher CVR for B2B. 2x higher engagement. 630M+ member reach.

valluri
05-23-2020, 08:42 AM
If you're measuring cost per click (CPC) Facebook advertising costs on average about $0.27 per click. If you're measuring cost per thousand impressions (CPM), Facebook advertising costs about $7.19 CPM (Hootsuite)

Geethan
06-04-2020, 03:59 AM
Yeah they do work. On average, Facebook is home to 2+ billion daily active users -- from CEOs, to students, to companies. And while the community is clearly there, connecting with them from a marketing standpoint isn't always easy.

For brands, posting on Facebook alone isn't enough anymore -- especially for ones just starting out. Sure, you can throw money at your efforts to drive people to your Facebook Page and send them to your website, but that only works if you're smart about it.

One way to do just that is to create optimized Facebook Ads targeted at the right audience. Optimized ads can help you spend your PPC budget wisely and see a positive return on your investment.

So, what does optimized Facebook advertising actually look like? If you're looking for some great examples, you've come to the right place. In this post, we'll quickly go over the following about the best Facebook ads:

Facebook ads best practices
Facebook ad formats
Facebook ad templates

valluri
06-24-2020, 03:25 AM
Fortunately, I've got a baseline for you to start from: If you're measuring cost per click (CPC) Facebook advertising costs on average about $0.27 per click. If you're measuring cost per thousand impressions (CPM), Facebook advertising costs about $7.19 CPM (Hootsuite)

jayam
06-24-2020, 03:29 AM
Facebook ads are targeted to users based on their location, demographic, and profile information. ... After creating an ad, you set a budget and bid for each click or thousand impressions that your ad will receive. Facebook's most important ad targeting options. Users then see your ads in the sidebar on Facebook.com.

lincy
06-24-2020, 03:49 AM
Facebook ads are really useful but you need to know which type of ad to choose.

MMPR
06-24-2020, 06:54 AM
Facebook advertisements are focused to clients dependent on their area, segment, and profile data. ... Subsequent to making an advertisement, you set a financial plan and offer for each snap or thousand impressions that your promotion will get. Facebook's most significant promotion focusing on alternatives. Clients at that point see your promotions in the sidebar on Facebook.com.

bachhoaso
06-24-2020, 08:48 AM
I no longer use facebook ads because it is too expensive, instead of youtube, and writing articles. EX: Bàn bi lắc mini (https://bachhoaso.vn/tu-khoa/ban-bi-lac-mini/)

Wepsychic3
07-02-2020, 06:16 AM
Facebook is one of the most efficient ways to advertise online. See how we connect businesses with all the right people on any device with Facebook marketing.

salesforcebofc
07-03-2020, 12:55 AM
I think Facebook ads is really good fashion industry who use it free and paid, they are effective in reaching out people accurately. You may choose to try it for yourself.

Wepsychic3
07-03-2020, 01:14 AM
Facebook is one of the most efficient ways to advertise online. See how we connect businesses with all the right people on any device with Facebook marketing.

Wepsychic3
07-04-2020, 05:10 AM
Facebook ads are paid messages from businesses that are written in their voice and help reach the people who matter most to them. ... When they create ads within that campaign, they'll choose images, text and an audience that they think will help them get that increase in visitors.

MikeG420
07-14-2020, 03:58 AM
Facebook ads are really nice I tried them once and gave me really good results, however, I found something that is more accurate and it gets the job done for you https://bit.ly/3espDUc

Wepsychic3
07-15-2020, 06:37 AM
Facebook ads are paid messages from businesses that are written in their voice and help reach the people who matter most to them. ... When they create ads within that campaign, they'll choose images, text and an audience that they think will help them get that increase in visitors.

Lilykevin86
07-16-2020, 12:52 AM
Facebook is one of the most proficient approaches to publicize on the web. Perceive how we associate organizations with quite a few people on any gadget with Facebook promoting.

raviseo121
07-18-2020, 03:02 AM
thanks for sharing with us

stevealex000
07-21-2020, 06:43 AM
The carousel ad is one of the most effective Facebook ad formats for product positioning via remarketing in your sales funnel. Carousel ads are more interactive than the single image or single video format, and typically create more engagement and increase time spent on the ad.

jayam
08-05-2020, 03:30 AM

valluri
08-05-2020, 03:40 AM
In general, if you get more than $4.00 in revenue for every $1.00 you spend on advertising, that's a pretty profitable campaign. ... Although Facebook's cost-per-click is cheaper than many other online advertising platforms, deciding whether or not Facebook is right for your business is less about CPC than it is about ROI.

stevealex000
09-08-2020, 12:18 AM
Facebook is the largest social platform, so it is good to advertise on facebook in order to connect with your audience. Facebook's micro-targeting features allow you to reach your exact target audience. inshort its good to advertise on facebook.

Geethan
09-08-2020, 01:22 AM
Yes, Facebook Ads do work effectively with good targeting, high quality and attractive creatives, great strategies, and some patience. It completely depends on the way we represent the brand and convey the message to the relevant audience.

stevealex000
09-08-2020, 04:29 AM
Paid Facebook promotions are significant for organizations since they permit you to focus on a particular crowd. Facebook claims that they are 89% exact with regards to focused missions.

muneeb
10-01-2020, 07:03 AM
You don't have to be an expert to start advertising on Facebook. Create and run campaigns using simple self-service tools, and track their performance with easy-to-read reports. More than two billion people use Facebook every month – so no matter what kind of audience you want to reach, you'll find them here.

PhilipSullivan
10-27-2020, 04:48 AM
Has anyone tried to use facebook ads for their business? I've heard many people not doing so well over on facebook b/c most of the people on facebook aren't really on the site to look or buy for something. Do you guys think it's better to just advertise over on google?

it looks like just an advertisement or spam, I usually get a link to Meet Christian Singles (https://www.meet-christian.com), at one point I became interested and I went to this site, now I am talking with a girl.
To some extent it will help your business, but there are many other services like Instagram that will promote your business more.

Saravanan12
11-07-2020, 02:19 AM
When it comes to the primary difference between Google AdWords and Facebook Ads, you can think of it this way: AdWords helps you find new customers, while Facebook helps new customers find you.

mithu
11-07-2020, 05:52 AM
Facebook advertising costs can vary wildly, but it's reasonable to expect a Facebook advertising cost of around $0.50 to $2.00 per click for most industries. That said, the only way to know what your Facebook advertising costs will be is to test them for yourself. So run some campaigns and go from there.

jayam12
11-07-2020, 05:57 AM
When you get right down to it, though, even a great cost-per-conversion doesn't mean a Facebook campaign will be worth the money. ... In general, if you get more than $4.00 in revenue for every $1.00 you spend on advertising, that's a pretty profitable campaign.

Geethan
11-08-2020, 11:04 PM
Learn Facebook Skills That Help You Grow Your Business By Connecting With Customers Online

TangelThor
11-09-2020, 03:31 AM
Are Facebook Ads Worth It? When you get right down to it, though, even a great cost-per-conversion doesn't mean a Facebook campaign will be worth the money. ... In general, if you get more than $4.00 in revenue for every $1.00 you spend on advertising, that's a pretty profitable campaign.

Saravanan28
11-10-2020, 02:55 AM
Facebook ads are targeted to users based on their location, demographic, and profile information. ... After creating an ad, you set a budget and bid for each click or thousand impressions that your ad will receive. Facebook's most important ad targeting options. Users then see your ads in the sidebar on Facebook.com.

Sameer Ahmed
11-13-2020, 08:15 AM
Great information shared through this post. It helps me in many ways. Thanks for posting this again. web development institute in karachi (https://digitalminds.pk/web-development-course-in-karachi/)

AfreenKhan1
11-13-2020, 11:05 PM
Prices are negotiable and should vary consistent with the demanded services. a prostitute may invite extra charges if you would like to form her stick with you for the entire night. Escort Agency in Lahore

Geethan
11-19-2020, 12:11 AM
Facebook for Business gives you the latest news, advertising tips, best practices and case studies for using Facebook to meet your business goals.

Geetha john
12-15-2020, 12:11 AM
Facebook for Business gives you the latest news, advertising tips, best practices and case studies for using Facebook to meet your business goals.

jayam12
12-15-2020, 06:15 AM
Facebook advertising costs, on average, $0.97 per click and $7.19 per 1000 impressions. Ad campaigns focused on earning likes or app downloads can expect to pay $1.07 per like and $5.47 per download, on average.

mithu
12-15-2020, 06:21 AM
When you get right down to it, though, even a great cost-per-conversion doesn't mean a Facebook campaign will be worth the money. ... In general, if you get more than $4.00 in revenue for every $1.00 you spend on advertising, that's a pretty profitable campaign.

pankaj0008
12-18-2020, 04:25 AM
I have used facebook ads since 5 yrs and i found everything good with FB ads, Fb ads works when you re targeting your audience over FB. Google is more costly than FB so will suggest you run FB ads carefully only then you will get results accordingly.

Saravanan12
12-23-2020, 02:51 AM
Facebook ads can be a powerful marketing tool for your small business. With simple measurement and unparalleled ability to target based on interests and custom audiences, Facebook ads can be the difference maker—to help you cut through the noise, reach your customers, and grow your business.

raviseo121
12-23-2020, 11:26 AM
thanks, for sharing with us

Nags
12-24-2020, 12:23 AM
Facebook is comprised with users from these age brackets. If only more older people utilized Facebook for their shopping needs, I could be making a killing with FB ads alone.

Bigil
12-24-2020, 11:32 PM

Geethan
12-26-2020, 12:21 AM

master007
12-28-2020, 01:57 AM

valluri
12-28-2020, 08:10 AM
Facebook advertising costs, on average, $0.97 per click and $7.19 per 1000 impressions. Ad campaigns focused on earning likes or app downloads can expect to pay $1.07 per like and $5.47 per download, on average.

MASTERO
12-29-2020, 12:20 AM

jayam12
01-05-2021, 04:44 AM
Facebook advertising costs, on average, $0.97 per click and $7.19 per 1000 impressions. Ad campaigns focused on earning likes or app downloads can expect to pay $1.07 per like and $5.47 per download, on average

mithu
01-05-2021, 04:49 AM
Yes, the CPC is lower, but if you set up your campaigns right, your campaigns will drive high-quality clicks that produce value for your business. As a result, Facebook ads are often a much more profitable way to market your business than other advertising channels.

valluri
01-05-2021, 04:53 AM
Facebook ads are targeted to users based on their location, demographic, and profile information. ... After creating an ad, you set a budget and bid for each click or thousand impressions that your ad will receive. Users then see your ads in the sidebar on Facebook or in their newsfeed.

Rahul28
01-08-2021, 07:47 AM
Facebook advertising costs can vary wildly, but it's reasonable to expect a Facebook advertising cost of around $0.50 to $2.00 per click for most industries. That said, the only way to know what your Facebook advertising costs will be is to test them for yourself. So run some campaigns and go from there.

RaniaRanii3
01-08-2021, 10:32 PM
How Do Facebook Ads Work? Facebook promotions presently come in a few assortments. You can advance your Page, posts on your Page, moves clients made,

KENZAdvertising2
01-08-2021, 11:27 PM
KENZ Advertising offers the most straightforward online media the executives crusades! Is your image socially alive? Does it have a palatable and powerful web-based media presence? In the event that the arrangement is "No", at that point you have arrived at the appropriate spot. We, at KENZ Advertising, produce genuine eye-getting viral lobbies for business brands to get to clients across the world via online media with the corporate. Furthermore, there's little inquiry that viral mission matters tons as this acquires brands and items spotlight.

Bigil
01-09-2021, 12:49 AM

Rahul28
01-16-2021, 03:27 AM
Facebook ads can be a powerful marketing tool for your small business. With simple measurement and unparalleled ability to target based on interests and custom audiences, Facebook ads can be the difference maker—to help you cut through the noise, reach your customers, and grow your business.

Bigil
01-17-2021, 12:39 AM

master007
01-17-2021, 12:42 AM
products I am selling are not intended for teens, 20s- or 30-somethings and unfortunately, Facebook is comprised with users from these age brackets. If only more older people utilized Facebook for their shopping needs, I could be making a killing with FB ads alone.

valluri
01-18-2021, 12:35 AM

MASTERO
01-18-2021, 12:42 AM

norajoy
01-18-2021, 07:49 AM
social media is one of the best marketing platform,DxMinds Technologies is the best product engineering company in India offer best in class app development services all over the globe.

hire block chain developers in India (https://dxminds.com/hire-blockchain-developers/)

Rahul28
01-28-2021, 03:31 AM
Advertising is all about the ROI. When you run paid ads on Facebook, your goal is trying to make more money than you spend on them. ... This can often drive ad costs up by reducing relevance scores. Split test your ads to find out what audience is driving the cheapest conversions.

lishmaliny
01-30-2021, 02:48 AM
A major benefit of Facebook advertising is its ability to reach your exact audience. Facebook is the most targeted form of advertising. You can advertise to people by age, interests, behaviour, and location. If you really know your customers, you can use Facebook advertising to engage them.

jayam12
02-05-2021, 03:20 AM
According to WordStream, the average Facebook Ad CPC across all industries is $1.72, with some industries costing more (like finance topping out the charts at $3.77) and some costing less (see retail at $0.70).

mithu
02-05-2021, 03:30 AM
Yes, the CPC is lower, but if you set up your campaigns right, your campaigns will drive high-quality clicks that produce value for your business. As a result, Facebook ads are often a much more profitable way to market your business than other advertising channels.

valluri
02-05-2021, 03:38 AM
In truth, you can make money with all sorts of Facebook ads. Ads are the driving power of your brand – they let users know that you exist and you may have what they need. If you've got what they need, the money will come. You just need to make sure you're appealing to the right audience.

seowebhelp
02-07-2021, 01:40 AM
Facebook ads are targeted to users based on their location, demographic, and profile information. Many of these options are only available on Facebook. After creating an ad, you set a budget and bid for each click or thousand impressions that your ad will receive.

Truck Scales (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/truck-weighing/) l Silo load Cell Systems (http://www.kantaking.com/process-weighing/) l Pit Type Weighbridge (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/pit-type-weighbridge/)

Helen777
03-05-2021, 02:04 PM
Facebook has a number of key advantages that make it easier, faster, and more trustworthy than other marketplaces. I also use Craigslist. It is great for selling locally, particularly items too large or heavy to ship. Also, it is always easy to solve any issues addressing craigslist customer service (https://craigslist.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html). I should say, using both marketplaces is beneficial as I can attract more clients.

Keyonspot
03-05-2021, 06:00 PM
A good company of locksmith Philadelphia (http://keyonspotlocksmith.com) is one who keeps up with what is out there and what is new in order to meet the needs of the customer in the best way possible.

raviseo121
03-05-2021, 10:50 PM

Lilykevin86
03-05-2021, 11:04 PM
This Facebook advertising guide for beginners is designed to help you with everything you need to know in order to set up your first Facebook ad campaign.

MASTERO
03-06-2021, 01:08 AM

jayam12
03-06-2021, 05:14 AM
Firstly, there is no set cost for your ads – it's an auction so you're competing against every other advertiser going for that audience. The AVERAGE is about $10/1000 people reached – if you spend $10 you'll reach about 1,000 people.

mithu
03-06-2021, 05:16 AM

valluri
03-06-2021, 05:20 AM
Choose your objective. To choose the right ad objective, answer the question “what's the most important outcome I want from this ad?” ...
Select your audience. ...
Decide where to run your ad. ...
Set your budget. ...
Pick a format. ...
Place your order. ...
Measure and manage your ad.

Royleviny1
03-08-2021, 02:24 AM
Our highly skilled locksmiths will install locks, cameras, access control systems, door hardware or even completely new doors and frames! Our teams work on the entire opening to ensure that all components of your security system are properly spec’d, installed, aligned and coordinated. It was clear, that with multiple companies dealing with different aspects of that opening, things could easily go awry. Reliable Locksmith NYC offers a complete physical security package. Reliable Locksmith NYC is a local locksmith company in New York City and surrounding areas. We provide a wide range of locksmith services for residential, commercial and automotive needs. Our company is local and available 24/7 in NYC area.

Owner name:
Roy Levi
Address:
469 Columbus Ave #BS
New York, NY
Phone:
(646) 849-9650
URL:
https://reliablelocksmithnyc.com/
Business Email:
info@reliablelocksmithnyc.com
Keywords:
Locksmith NYC, NYC locksmith, locksmith New York City

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:31 PM
l thought about using Facebook ads in the past but l saw from other people's response that people did not really like them, l would suggest trying to advertise in places that are relevant to your product because at least that way people will already have an interest in the item you are selling. Google is always the popular choice but if Google was that good then everyone would be rich so it's wise to do your research first.

Bigil
03-22-2021, 09:31 AM
Facebook ads in the past but l saw from other people's response that people did not really like them, l would suggest trying to advertise in places that are relevant to your product because at least that way people will already have an interest in the item you are selling.

seowebhelp
03-22-2021, 09:58 PM

Retinal detachment surgery (https://iclinix.in/what-is-diabetic-retinopathy/) l Retinal detachment treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-is-the-cost-of-laser-operation-for-diabetic-retinopathy-in-india/) l Diabetic Retinopathy treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-are-potential-complications-of-diabetic-retinopathy-treatment/) l Dr. Varun Gogia (https://iclinix.in/about/) l IClinix (https://iclinix.in/)

Bigil
04-03-2021, 10:06 AM
Facebook Ads are good for making people aware of your product but the response I've received with regards to making sales or conversion were so poor. I could be doing something wrong though, but from my experience, a lot of people ignore ads on the sidebar. When a Facebook user is so engrossed in liking and browsing through other people's photos, I don't think they would be interested in jumping off to a commercial Facebook page or an external website.

Geetha
04-05-2021, 02:48 AM
In this Facebook ads guide, we'll walk you through everything you need to know, from planning your first ad to developing advanced campaign strategies.

homeocare
04-05-2021, 05:48 AM

MASTERO
04-06-2021, 04:11 AM
Facebook Advertising is now one of the most effective tools out there to grow your business, create loyal customers, and generate leads and sales.

amitdigital
04-07-2021, 10:38 PM
Facebook Advertising is now one of the most effective tools out there to grow your business, create loyal customers, and generate leads and sales.

Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-are-potential-complications-of-diabetic-retinopathy-treatment/)l Retinal Detachment Treatment (https://iclinix.in/retinal-detachment-treatment-and-surgery-in-delhi/) l Retinal Detachment Surgery (https://iclinix.in) l Retina Laser surgery (https://iclinix.in/who-are-the-best-retina-specialists-in-delhi/) l Best Eye Hospital in Gurgaon (https://iclinix.in) l Best Eye Hospital in Delhi (https://iclinix.in/)

debora
04-08-2021, 01:45 AM

How to advertise on Facebook
Choose your objective. Log into Facebook Ads Manager and select the Campaigns tab, then click Create to get started with a new Facebook ad campaign.
Name your campaign.
Set your budget and schedule.
Target your audience.
Choose your Facebook ad placements.
Set brand safety and cost controls.
Create your ad.

MASTERO
04-08-2021, 03:09 AM
If you're an advertiser on Facebook who shares access to multiple Pages and ad accounts with other people, we recommend you transition to Business ...

mithu
04-09-2021, 05:25 AM

valluri
04-09-2021, 05:28 AM

Geetha
04-09-2021, 07:36 AM

seowebhelp
04-09-2021, 01:08 PM
Social network advertising, also social media targeting, is a group of terms that are used to describe forms of online advertising that focus on social networking services.

Real Estate Lawyer in Brampton (https://patellawyer.com) l best lawyer in toronto (https://patellawyer.com) l notary public near me or toronto (https://patellawyer.com/notary/) l immigration lawyer toronto (https://patellawyer.com/immigration/)

MASTERO
04-20-2021, 12:58 AM