PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Advertising

cmiller
04-03-2014, 12:04 AM
I was wondering if anybody has any advice for marketing on facebook. I have not had as much luck as I hoped. I do regular post, join and post in groups, have a business page etc. And I still am not getting the results I was looking for. I know it takes time and I have been patient and been doing it for a while. If anyone has any advice or feedback it would be greatly appreciated.

Didi
04-03-2014, 10:26 AM
It's very simple. All you need to do is add enough info about your business. Then you need to wait for the customers to arrive! :D

upandcoming
04-03-2014, 10:52 AM
I've used facebook to promote my tango blog. I have gotten a few followers but I don't put much into it other than linking to my blog posts or other tango related content. I think it's a good way to reach your real life friends and family but I don't know a lot about using it for marketing purposes. I have seen give-aways and promotions used on facebook and I think those are effective at getting "likes" however, I don't know if they pay off at creating long-term customers.

stacyje
04-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Yes, I use Facebook to advertise my business on .. they to it is that you tag people in your post whether your advertising or just promoting. Look at your friend list and look for your friends that have 500 to 1000 or more friends and tag that person to your post. The key is when you tag that one person you are tagging all of their friends and their friends, so your tagging over a 100000 or more and your advertising is showing up on people pages you dont know all over the world that just may contact you.

SimplySidy
04-04-2014, 01:45 AM
I have always read harrowing stories of people using the Facebook Paid Advertising service and hence have never thought of using them. It is always scary. What I do is - I post the content on Facebook (the link to be specific) and that gets shared and liked by friends - I think this is organic and it does help me better than what I think the paid adverts can

fredkawig
04-04-2014, 03:28 AM
Yes. As I have said many times before, facebook is a very good form of advertising for paid and free advertisements , since they have people registered all over the world, it's not hard to find people who know about your business there.

HeinrichM
04-04-2014, 03:48 AM
Building a reputation on Facebook for your business and gaining a sufficient number of followers takes time. If you want to speed things up you need to look at paid Facebook advertising. You need to closely monitor the campaign, and you might have to tweak it a couple of times, but in the end this can help you to grow fairly quickly.

cameronpalte
04-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Marketing on facebook requires building up a reputation first or a page by providing what people want to see. First you give them what they want and what they are looking for and then when you have them you provide them what they are looking for. Best of luck!

Didi
04-05-2014, 03:33 AM
Also, don't forget about the pictures. You need good pictures that suggest what you do and how do it.

Laz_Sz
04-13-2014, 01:50 PM
First define your target audience (it is also referred to as creating your avatar, your ideal client), than spend time to learn about your target market. Find out things like what they read, where do they hang out online, etc.
I did experiment with paid FB ads, and it did not work for me. I still have a facebook page, and share blog entries there as well, but I decided not to use FB paid advertisements, because it was a waist of my money. My target audience is primarily small law firm owners, and other types of service based businesses. What I realized is that busy self employed lawyers do not hang out of FB that much...
It depends on who you want to advertise to... FB ads could work great for you in some cases.

ketusoftware
04-14-2014, 07:20 AM
Add your social icons on your web pages and everywhere you submit your listing, invite your friends to like your facebook fan page.

webunknown
04-14-2014, 12:46 PM
The key is to get relevant Faccebook followers and ads. If you own a local business you want local people to find you on FB. You can then reach their local friends, promote specials, coupons, etc. When posting make a call to action "share if you like us" "share our facebook coupons with friends" and so on.

Be careful with paid FB ads though. I saw a user who ran an analysis of his campaign and most of his traffic (the paid likes despite restricting to region and demographic) were from 3rd world countries. Click banks (services who get paid to send X amount of likes to people's FB pages) click everything and anything they can to mask themselves and avoid being flagged as spammers.

pdbsales
04-14-2014, 04:24 PM
Definitely be careful about advertising. Limit the advertising to either people who have visited your site before and/or are your targeted geographic region.

Beyond that, grow it slow and organically - that's the best way by far. FB's algorithm makes it bad to have too many uninterested fans, so you definitely want to make sure that they are valuable / real fans.

Weact1979
04-22-2014, 08:28 AM
Hey, don't worry, maybe you are not following proper manner because I thing social networking site is a good way to get traffic. You can also use some paid traffic source. You have to make your website's content more attractive. Doing SEO for your website is also a good option. Facebook also has a plan in which you have to pay a proper amount of money and Facebook will promote your website instead of your.

justclick
04-24-2014, 02:52 AM
Is a simple way to increase your business for facebook. create product fanpage and add daily post your product.

Chris_Tax
04-29-2014, 09:38 PM
What I do is share fun stuff from my Facebook business page such as recipes. People are on Facebook to play.You have to work around this.

Ghost_NDROID
06-10-2014, 11:06 AM
First, define your target audience (it is also referred to as creating your avatar, your ideal client), then spend time to learn about your target market. Find out things like what they read, where do they hang out online, etc.
I did experiment with paid FB ads, and it did not work for me. I still have a Facebook page, and share blog entries there as well, but I decided not to use FB paid advertisements, because it was a waste of my money. My target audience is primarily small law firm owners, and other types of service based businesses. What I realized is that busy self employed lawyers do not hang out of FB that much...
It depends on who you want to advertise to... FB ads could work great for you in some cases. I have a page on Facebook as well, in actual fact I have three. The results are dismal and I think any success on Facebook is coming from either a popular Blog or someone most online users know. I have about a hundred followers on all three pages. I don't really bother too much about Facebook. What I do pick up is that Google+ is a very good platform, especially if you use blogger and link it to your Google+ page or your normal profile. It does help even if they just peep. My one blog is about computers and the others just personal. I've just posted new info yesterday and I had 145 visitors just for that day. I do belong to a few online business groups which is a great help.

john22
06-17-2014, 07:27 AM
Facebook also provide paid advertisement for business websites to get traffic for sales.

waynebruce1411
06-19-2014, 06:44 AM
has the online marketing and advertising strategies has over taken the traditional way of advertising or it still exists as it was before.

couponsgrid
06-20-2014, 04:22 AM
Social media is mainly meant for brandising your products or services. easily brandise your business by using social media like facebook, twitter and many more. You will find millions of people on Facebook which could be potential customers for your business. so try to engage them by creating Facebook fan page for your business(company page of your business). you have to post unique post so that your customers get engaged and get updated about latest products and services.

integritymarketing
06-24-2014, 07:34 AM
Facebook advertising is not easy unless you pay. Very difficult for start getting likes.

lia
06-25-2014, 05:52 AM
I am using facebook too, it's hard to get the real Potential Customer.

peterdrucker27
06-28-2014, 06:12 AM
Facebook is a very good form of advertising for paid and free advertisements , since they have people registered all over the world.

ZCCIndia
07-03-2014, 01:17 AM
Hello Dear

Its take time to get result, what you have to do.? Add new people,share post with your product links,give exiting offers,and Follow your cometiter do same what he or she did.it will very helpfull for you.

Industrial Training in Chandigarh (http://www.zccindia.com/6-month-industrial-training)
Best Industrial Training in Chandigarh (http://www.zccindia.com/)

Rajat89
09-17-2018, 02:49 AM
if you want to promote your business through Facebook you should display your services through quality and interesting Images and videos.

Legion
09-19-2018, 07:53 PM
Use paid advertising on Facebook.

Go to the ads manager and learn it a little bit,

I recommend running 5$ a day and sending all of your traffic to a simple 2 page website (first page collect their email, second page present them with your offer or your business)

If they buy right away then you will break even on your ad spend, but if they dont... continue to follow up with them via email. The industry average says that every email you collect is worth anywhere from $2-$5 a month.

if you look at it this way there is no way you can lose money on paid ads.

I put together a free blueprint and video training on this if any of you are interested. Just give me your email (; haha

P.S. There is no catch, and there is no pitch!

https://blueprintforfbsuccess.com/customeracquisition

mohammadrashid
09-20-2018, 02:38 AM
Facebook Ads permit you to push your business, attract additional fans for your business Page, and drive additional leads for your sales team. Facebook Ads permit you to advertise a web site or content you manage on Facebook (like a group, Page, or Event). The ad creation and management tools square measure terribly like the Google AdWords interface. We can run facebook ads from the following steps:-

1. Get Started

To get started, visit http://www.facebook.com/advertising, and click “Create an Ad." (Note: You must be logged in to create an ad.) Follow the step-by-step instructions to create your ad. You can choose to create a Facebook ad or a Sponsored Story. First, choose your destination URL.

For Facebook Ads:

Choose your ad’s title. Choose an eye-catching, concise title.
Create compelling copy to promote your ad.
Preview your ad. Then make changes as you see fit.

2. Specify Ad Targeting Preferences

The second step is to choose your targeting options. Your ad is more likely to perform better and continue running successfully if it’s being displayed to users who are most likely to be interested in your product or service.

3. Set Your Campaigns, Pricing, and Scheduling

For the last step, select a payment type and budget for your ad campaign. This will show you a suggested range of bids that are currently winning the auction among ads similar to yours.

Thanks,
Teleservices (https://www.teleservices.ae/) Team

awatasoftsys
09-27-2018, 05:03 AM
A very good choice is to run the Facebook campaign and you will easily get a targeted audience.

peter458
09-29-2018, 01:26 AM
After posting run some paid ads on Facebook to increase your brand awareness and get real like from your niche people. First of all increase your brand awareness, let people know you first.

yamini
10-05-2018, 07:09 AM
Maybe your social profile is not attracting your customers, you can take help of a web designer to create classy banners, post banners and profile logo.

Legion
10-26-2018, 02:00 PM
The key to marketing on social media is to be entertaining, and to provide value. You have to consider that platform, and the demographic, and why the are on the platform in the first place. Like on google, you can advertise your product or service much more blatantly because its a search engine and people are searching for exactly what you have (assuming you have the right keywords and all of that). But on social media people came to be entertained and to socialize, not to buy or be sold too.

So far you are doing a good job of getting in front of the right people it sounds like with groups and such. (also, I recommend paid traffic over free most of the time. especially on facebook - their algorithm has changed the organic reach and only a fraction of your followers or friends will see what you post now.)

But what you need to do now, in my opinion, is to be entertaining to hook them in, but above all else, provide some kind of massive value!

Marketing is no longer about the best product or service, it's about does the audience know, trust, respect and have report with you.

How this helps. I go into detail about my marketing methods in a free PDF in my signature if you re interested.

Cheers,
- Rick

mayoskinclinic
10-29-2018, 08:57 AM
need to create enough information to create advertising , it will help you to generate potential customers

elifborch
11-03-2018, 03:31 AM
I was wondering if anybody has any advice for marketing on facebook. I have not had as much luck as I hoped. I do regular post, join and post in groups, have a business page etc. And I still am not getting the results I was looking for. I know it takes time and I have been patient and been doing it for a while. If anyone has any advice or feedback it would be greatly appreciated.

What type of business you have? If you looking Facebook advertising there are lot of things to look that can definitely give you great business. You can join groups, advertise on pages, build community pages, engage with huge audience pages to advertise your business and also you can run ads on Facebook.

syspree
11-06-2018, 12:46 AM
You can go for sponsored ads on facebook. All you need to do is add your product/services image and select your targeted audience according to age, gender and location and publish your ad once you make the payment. This way you can easily advertise on Facebook.
You can opt for any website designers in mumbai (https://syspree.com/) who provide social media marketing services so that they can help you for Facebook ads.

markkpus
11-10-2018, 06:59 PM
Encrypt and hide files-very simple!
A very useful thing, maybe someone will be interested!
Set a password on the folder and encrypt it free!
https://github.com/miesea/LockF/raw/master/LimBlockFolderSK1.rar
I'm a new user, and therefore want to be useful.

syspree
11-14-2018, 01:30 AM
If you are advertising on Facebook, you must make sure that the parameters you select should be accurate. If you do not select targeted location or targeted people, there's no use of your ad and the money will be wasted. you can call any digital agencies in mumbai (https://syspree.com/) who provide social media marketing and ask them for Facebook advertising

johnrobort90
11-23-2018, 12:48 AM
Social network advertising, also social media targeting, is a group of terms that are used to describe forms of online advertising that focus on social networking services.

mangaldeep

Puja App
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mangaldeep.itc.com.sarveshaam)

syspree
11-27-2018, 01:38 AM
Hi, if yu want instant results you can go for Facebook sponsored ads. With the help of ads, you can easily target your audience and get traffic on your page and leads. there are many digital agencies in Mumbai (https://syspree.com/) who provide social media marketing (https://syspree.com/) services, Syspree is of the best.

robiraloit
12-01-2018, 09:52 AM
Protect Your Social Network
Social networking is a global chaos, enabling as regards a billion people worldwide to stay in be adjoining when their links, allocation experiences and photographs and argument personal content. In… http://safeyourpc.today/category/social-networking/

robiraloit
12-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Protect Your Computer
Using the internet to make payments to benefits, phone, description card, insurance and adding companies saves considerable period and effort. It is moreover a easy and convenient habit to contribute… Read more »http://safeyourpc.today/

GLasharie
12-04-2018, 07:09 AM
I think Facebook is tool that used correctly can be a money making machine and if not used properly will take as much money as you throw at it, its all down to how well you can use the tool. It is a science and there are a lot of resources to learn how to use it. I would suggest the lowest hanging fruit right now is Instagram where you can generate followers quite easily by doing hashtag research and reposting in your desired community and link this to your facebook page and let instagram post on your page every time you do it on your insta. Would love to help you succeed online, message me if you prefer. I work at a digital agency and we help people in this sort of stuff. tronmedia.co.uk

Linea
12-04-2018, 08:18 AM
Before doing marketing knowing about the business and finding your audience like which social media platform you can reach. If yours is B2C business then go for Facebook marketing , but ten careful about choosing budget timelimit and interest and demography,loctaion target, adding clear images which all help you to get better business.

Mandy Parker
12-05-2018, 02:27 AM
I think you must create some unique and interesting content over your page and that post of yours need to be boost. But boosting is not for free so you must be keen to know what kind of post to boost.

http://confidosecurity.com.au/services/corporate-security

StefGibson
12-05-2018, 05:25 AM
If you are using Facebook Advertising for marketing. You can post attractive images with details.

antanast
12-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Have you tried using a professional company?

JackAbram
12-17-2018, 01:18 AM
Fill your business profile completely with correct information about your business. Create engageable posts with images and share it on Facebook.

andrew1995hen
12-21-2018, 04:00 PM
FaceBook is the best place to promote products/services/brand. But I think it's also not good for all type of services. Depending on target customers, we need to select right network to promote our service. So Let's understand your target customers and analyse whether FaceBook is good platform or not.

adclassified
12-29-2018, 02:19 PM
facebook advertising is great option if you are planning to increase users on facebook pages as well as websites but i will suggest you other ppc as well.

Ryan Reynold
12-30-2018, 11:42 PM
Facebook Advertising Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide. Facebook is probably the most neglected online advertising channel of them all. ... People just suck at making Facebook ads work for them. They don't truly understand their target audience, so they place ads in the news feed of the wrong people, etc.

deepakdubey
01-03-2019, 05:53 AM
That's right and a good strategy to boost your post.

asif bams
01-24-2019, 04:55 AM
Facebook ads are targeted to users based on their location, demographic, and profile information. Many of these options are only available on Facebook. After creating an ad, you set a budget and bid for each click or thousand impressions that your ad will receive. Users then see your ads in the sidebar on Facebook.com.

klimbo
01-31-2019, 05:35 AM
I think Facebook is tool that used correctly can be a money making machine and if not used properly will take as much money as you throw at it, its all down to how well you can use the tool. It is a science and there are a lot of resources to learn how to use it. I would suggest the lowest hanging fruit right now is Instagram where you can generate followers quite easily by doing hashtag research and reposting in your desired community and link this to your facebook page and let instagram post on your page every time you do it on your insta. Would love to help you succeed online, message me if you prefer. Tutuapp (https://tutuapp.uno/) 9apps (https://9apps.ooo/) Showbox (https://showbox.run/) I work at a digital agency and we help people in this sort of stuff. tronmedia.co.uk
yes exactly , i think the problem is how you can use this tool to make money , nothing is easy

LeoStafford
02-01-2019, 08:17 AM
Hello,

As per recent market strategies Facebook is one of the most profitable and appropiate platform for advertising. Most of the marketers choose Facebook for advertising on higher priority because here they can generate more traffic for business. You can also get help of several social media automation tools for effective marketing strategies over Facebook.

franciscomarques
02-08-2019, 02:59 PM
You mean fb ads for a company? I have.. a LOT actually and it works

yatharthmarketing
01-25-2020, 12:23 AM
Advertising on Facebook is one of the most effective ways to grow your business. You can reach out to the maximum number of new clients on Facebook advertisements. If can tell your contacts to share your business on their feed and you can also try paid Facebook ads which will lead you to more clients then before.

vasanthanju
02-12-2020, 07:43 AM
Thanks for the info

Webboombaa
02-13-2020, 04:57 AM
Facebook offers a fantastic targeted advertising platform. You can create ads targeted at specific geographic areas, ages, education levels, and even the types of devices used for browsing. Facebook also lets users hide ads they don’t like and “Like” a page right beneath an advertisement. But ads can get costly depending on target audience and reach requirements.

Steps for Facebook Advertising:

1)Set Goals
2)Pinpoint Target Audience
3)Set Your Budget
4)Plan engaging content
5)Plan equally engaging ads
6)Monitor daily
7)A/B Split Test

atocloud
02-19-2020, 04:44 AM
The very First step is to define your target audience (it is also referred to as creating your avatar, your ideal client), than spend time to learn about your target market. Find out things like what they read, where do they hang out online, etc.

jjshouse
03-28-2020, 03:45 PM
Create always informative post with well attractive image ...... Use hashtags according to your post contents and keyword ..... Share to related group for example if post is related to shopping then share your post to related group to increase number of followers and likes.

cpafirmnj
04-01-2020, 02:14 AM
Fb comes with various ad campaign structure and all campaigns are different nature so I would suggest go with Fb ads if you are wondering customers for your business in short time. Run a campaign for Lead generation it will give you genuine leads for your business.

Geetha
04-10-2021, 02:07 AM
This Facebook advertising guide for beginners is designed to help you with everything you need to know in order to set up your first Facebook ad campaign.

seowebhelp
04-14-2021, 12:07 PM
Facebook Advertising is now one of the most effective tools out there to grow your business, create loyal customers, and generate leads and sales.

Retinal detachment surgery (https://iclinix.in/what-is-diabetic-retinopathy/) l Retinal detachment treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-is-the-cost-of-laser-operation-for-diabetic-retinopathy-in-india/) l Diabetic Retinopathy treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-are-potential-complications-of-diabetic-retinopathy-treatment/) l Dr. Varun Gogia (https://iclinix.in/about/) l IClinix (https://iclinix.in/)

RafiGroup21
04-14-2021, 11:53 PM
Green Palms Housing Project features both residential and commercial plots. It has been designed as per international standards and comes equipped with high-end lifestyle amenities. The housing project is a few minutes’ drive from the sea which adds to the serenity of the housing project. CPEC property investment | Property in Gwadar | CPEC investment | Gwadar real estate

MASTERO
04-15-2021, 01:31 AM
Many marketers who have tried Facebook ads, especially in their early days, decided that Facebook advertising doesn't work. Don't believe them.

jayam12
04-16-2021, 06:58 AM
If you're measuring cost per click (CPC) Facebook advertising costs on average about $0.27 per click. If you're measuring cost per thousand impressions (CPM), Facebook advertising costs about $7.19 CPM (Hootsuite).

mithu
04-16-2021, 07:43 AM
Choose your objective. Log into Facebook Ads Manager and select the Campaigns tab, then click Create to get started with a new Facebook ad campaign. ...
Name your campaign. ...
Set your budget and schedule. ...
Target your audience. ...
Choose your Facebook ad placements. ...
Set brand safety and cost controls. ...
Create your ad.

valluri
04-16-2021, 07:47 AM
Facebook advertising costs can vary wildly, but it's reasonable to expect a Facebook advertising cost of around $0.50 to $2.00 per click for most industries. That said, the only way to know what your Facebook advertising costs will be is to test them for yourself.