PDA

View Full Version : Publish Business Articles

Paolo
03-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Hey everybody

I am a university student doing business administration at the Erasumus University of Rotterdam and was wondering if anyone knows the best way to publish an article/research paper. I am at this moment doing a research paper on the capital-asset pricing model, and have written two other papers of high quality. I would like to try to publish my research, however i have no idea where to begin with such a task.

I would be very grateful for any information on publishing an article.

Thank you

Paolo Rigutto

erpsystem
12-26-2019, 06:45 AM
Hey everybody

I am a university student doing business administration at the Erasumus University of Rotterdam and was wondering if anyone knows the best way to publish an article/research paper. I am at this moment doing a research paper on the capital-asset pricing model, and have written two other papers of high quality. I would like to try to publish my research, however i have no idea where to begin with such a task.

I would be very grateful for any information on publishing an article.

Thank you

Paolo Rigutto

Hi Paolo,

www dot academia dot edu is the best platform for share your researched article. This platform is for academics researched publication. So you can publish your articles on this platform free of cost.

Thanks

DamienGH
01-24-2020, 01:29 AM
You must have some purpose. What do you expect from publication - academic approval in your professional environment or wide distribution in bulk? There are special publications for academic discussion. You should ask your department. If you need a broad overview, you can post it on Facebook (if there is no contentious authoring content). I can also advise you to go to the local newsroom. Elgin news (https://chicagomorningstar.com/tag/elgin) often collaborates with freelance correspondents, especially in the electronic version. Try logging in to your local news. I wish you good luck in this matter)