PDA

View Full Version : What's the BEST way to save?

sweetkymom
04-03-2014, 05:22 PM
I'm looking for another way to save because obviously, the savings account option isn't working for me. I need something that I can put money in and have no free will access to. Is there such a thing available?

crimsonghost747
04-04-2014, 10:46 AM
Most banks offer types of savings account with a time limit. For example, you deposit X amount into the account for a fixed time, usually 6 months, 1 year or two years. The interest rate is a big higher than on regular savings accounts, but often you cannot add funds during the saving time. Also keep in mind that it is very hard to get the money back before the account expires, even if you really need it.

mramirsking
04-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Banks usually offer a type of savings account where you cant withdraw or can only do it once or if you do the interest rate goes down. They offer higher interest rates, though still pretty low, and you can take advantage of these. They have investment cash ISAs where your saving go into the ftse 100 and you get a better return, though of course shares can go down as well as up. Just enquire at your local bank, Im sure they will be more than willing to help and get your custom.

wandering wildman
04-04-2014, 11:23 PM
I have been horrible with money my whole life. I have recently found that using a water bottle to hold my change in is very helpful. This is because I have to cut it open before I can get any money out of it. Sometimes, simple is better.

mikelouis
04-05-2014, 03:49 AM
You just need to find a startup and invest in it if you have a lot of money to invest in. It is the only way that you can get the money saved and doing something for you on the other side. If it is a good investment then the money will grow multiple times.

fredkawig
04-05-2014, 03:54 AM
I think cooperatives have that option. It's called a fixed deposit account, you can save money on it and it will grow unless you terminate your membership. You could borrow loans and stuff but you can't touch your fixed deposit.

fredkawig
04-05-2014, 03:55 AM
Or for banks you could just save your money by putting your money into time deposit for 1 year or more as long as you please, in this way you cannot touch your money and at the same time it will grow.

Michael Thompson
05-27-2014, 10:43 AM
open a brokerage account

morrismartinez
06-06-2014, 10:51 PM
Sometimes the best way to save your marriage might not be the best way to save someone else's. If you're looking for advice to get your husband or wife back, chances are you've come across some tips that you know would never work for you. It can be hard to sift through all of the advice out there and know which is the best.

ambulatoryalliances
06-07-2014, 02:27 AM
I'm looking for another way to save because obviously, the savings account option isn't working for me. I need something that I can put money in and have no free will access to. Is there such a thing available?
Best way to save is spend less on materialistic needs .. or increase your income to that extend that you will not have to worry about savings.

Terry Hopper
07-16-2014, 03:25 AM
I think the best save option is bank. You can save money with fixed deposit and savings account.

speakarea
07-16-2014, 07:43 AM
Keep a budget. It's easy to commit to ambitious savings goals, but if you don't have any way to keep track of your expenses, you'll find that it's difficult to achieve them.

JayPack
07-16-2014, 12:19 PM
Another great option is a government bond. You will for sure get your money back in a timely fashion, but you won't have access to it until the pre-set date. And it usually comes with some interest as well :)

DarioEM
07-21-2014, 09:22 PM
Are you saying you DON'T want to have easy access to your account? Also do you want to earn interest from your savings or just a holding place?
Certificate of deposits are an option but they don't pay very well and penalize you for withdrawing your funds early.
I do have another option for you if you're interested, but it's more like an investment account and you can withdraw anytime

jenniferandrews39
08-07-2014, 05:10 AM
Save Money quite im-posible for me because i love shopping

DarioEM
08-07-2014, 01:19 PM
Save Money quite im-posible for me because i love shopping

Have you seen the movie Troy?
There's a part where a little boy says he'll never fight and go up against the really big muscular enemy, and Brad Pitt tells him that is why no one will remember his name.

If it's impossible for you to save money because you love shopping then you will never become wealthy, unless you change your habits.

Greg S M
08-08-2014, 10:54 AM
Have you ever wanted to take control of your life?
Been in such a desperate situation financially that you just felt like giving up and taking the easy road out?

I’m here to tell you, you don’t need too…

A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.

Are you interested in learning about

Online Marketing
Making Money Online
Making An Extra Income
Making a residual income that over time you look and notice something beautiful.

https://thefreedomfightersnetwork.com/?referred_by=5609

You can… many people have… eventually you could buy that new car, that house… everything your heart has desired…

Have you wanted to make so much money that you can

Spend more time with your family
Have the ability to travel more
Work from anywhere in the world

Or you may be YOU like me where just want

To escape the 9-5 grind
Escape the 'box' life of working ALL the time as an employee, that you wished and dreamed you wanted to DO SOMETHING meaningful with your life?

Whatever the reason may be, you need to be here, tonight while we reveal the 4 simple steps to online success.

Just click on the link below and watch as your money starts rolling in.

https://thefreedomfightersnetwork.com/?referred_by=5609

Do yourself a favor… have the power to change yourself… Be independent.

Let’s make money ;)

Message me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gregory.s.fey

Looking forward to hearing from you guys ;)

alishroy
08-13-2014, 01:32 AM
Bank is the best way for saving , you can fixed deposited money for one or two year. If you do this then you can save plus interest rate increase as well as saving money also increases.

DarioEM
08-13-2014, 01:34 AM
Bank is the best way for saving , you can fixed deposited money for one or two year. If you do this then you can save plus interest rate increase as well as saving money also increases.

Lol you have a lot to learn about banks. What are the banks paying nowadays, about 1%? Ridiculous

ridgley
08-15-2014, 05:45 AM
There are number of ways to save money. Avoid spending too much particularly to things that you don't really need most. You can open money market account or time deposit to the bank. Money market account is a combination of checking and saving account. The interest in this account is higher but your minimum account is higher too. You can also buy stock at stock market. However, you should know well how things going on in stock market before investing your money there.

Davidpkeefe
08-16-2014, 12:37 AM
Some of the methods which help you save money by practicing some small steps in your daily life are avoid accumulating new debt, set a reasonable savings goals, prepare budget, keep record of your expenses, spending money intelligently.

papu
08-25-2014, 02:45 AM
open a brokerage account

Best open the brockrage account

Domolimo
09-03-2014, 01:35 AM
I tried several methods. The best time was when I wasn't married. I got about $100,000 saved. All gone now when I got married and child. I guess that's the route. Happy wife, happy life. Lol.

KennethPaxton
09-08-2014, 06:16 AM
I think investment is the best way to save money, there are many ways by which you can invest money. This ways are like invest in real state, shares, insurance and attorney and assets. You must invest in any of these, it is the best way to save money.

ecohomes
09-09-2014, 05:52 AM
The best way is to cut costs, but if you live in the city where costs are high you don't have much chances especially when all day there are so many costs. You need either to have a good job and afford to save money or a business or someone actually to help you. I would personally establish myself to country where I would have less attractions and less places to spend money .

pmfiona4ever
09-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Banks have this time deposit feature which will require you to put your money with them for a certain period ( 6 mos. up) with of course a higher interest rate return than savings deposit. If you are a bit risk taker, you can try short term investments or mutual fund which gives higher returns, but. of 6 years or more in o again there's is a holding period for 6 mos or more in order to realize a gain. Some of the more high risk takers invest in stocks or do stock trading.

sommuchal
09-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Good to hear it. i go by this every month nothing happens. what is possible is to kill your desires or increase income. :cool:

brownkesy
09-11-2014, 06:45 AM
FAKE DOLLAR BILLS EUROS, POUND, FOR SELL HIGH QUAlity
Hello are company sell you banknotes for movies making or burning bills that you can spend at stores and WILL beat those banknotes inspection pens.
WE SELL THE HIGHEST QUALITY BURNING BILLS FOR OVER 20 WORLD WIDE RECOGNISED CURRENCIES/ USD/CANADIAN AND USA/POUNDS/EURO/RANDS ETC and we also do high quality documents ,,passport , ID card , DL etc
CONTACT US FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO BUY.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE ANONYMOUS DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
SAFE SERVICES ALL ROUND.
DELIVERY WITHIN 2 TO 3 DAYS.
All Inquiries;

Contact e-mails:=========== (brownkesy@yahoo.com)
General support:=========== (brownkesy@yahoo.com)

KennethPaxton
09-15-2014, 01:46 AM
Most banks offer types of savings account with a time limit. For example, you deposit X amount into the account for a fixed time, usually 6 months, 1 year or two years. The interest rate is a big higher than on regular savings accounts, but often you cannot add funds during the saving time. Also keep in mind that it is very hard to get the money back before the account expires, even if you really need it.

I think it is the best idea to save money, there are also having some other way to save like investment. Investing in property and real state is a great way to save money.

Terry Hopper
09-15-2014, 05:08 AM
I think it is the best idea to save money, there are also having some other way to save like investment. Investing in property and real state is a great way to save money.

Yes you are right but, When you want to urgent money, how to withdraw possible?:confused:

MahaKarthi
09-19-2014, 05:31 AM
Invest only on your "needs" and not on every whim and fancy. Exercising economy in most spending is advisable as this will help you during your retirement. Do not invest in stocks unless you are sure and have Intel on the same.

DwightDuncan
09-22-2014, 02:09 AM
The easiest way to save money rather then spending it to make sure that you will never forget a chance to spend money in the first. You can spend money in Bank which will you the best interest, investment is also a great way to save money like investing in Gold, real state, property and insurance.

ThurmanAmey
09-27-2014, 02:45 AM
According to me the best way to save money is bank, you must keep all your money to the bank and invest in insurance, property and real estate.

farmerjohn1324
10-05-2014, 11:04 PM
The best way to save is to invest. You should be able to have the willpower not to touch your money that you don't want to touch.

I don't suggest the stock market. You never know when it's going to crumble and I personally don't have the time to pay attention to the global economy every single day. I would suggest investing in real estate. Purchase a house. Look at it as though that house is a savings account that you could liquidate at any time, but you are choosing to hold it and rent it out.

But I am now breeding competition......

stockbrokers
10-06-2014, 12:22 AM
increase your income and loose your expenses.......

PaulCargo
10-07-2014, 03:07 AM
The best way to save money is keep record of each and everything you are spending. There are having plenty of simple ways to make significant savings on your regular spending. One of the most important rules for financial planning is to clear all your most expensive debts first. Invest money in any business or property.

DwightDuncan
10-08-2014, 01:56 AM
You may invest your money somewhere with no easy access plan, other than that you can use several savings plans with time limit. Use some fix deposit.

jenniferandrews39
10-14-2014, 02:08 AM
Short the wastage of money and try to save by partially cut off in budget and also by investing in property. that another good idea.

Melissa Feeney
10-15-2014, 03:30 AM

You can opt for Fixed Deposit or Recurring account, as these both will help you to save your money at the same time you will not be allowed to withdraw money before the specific period of time.

Peerform
10-15-2014, 06:24 AM
A lot of savings account have time stipulations, where you are not allowed to touch deposits until after a set amount of time, typically a year.

ByronHorton
10-31-2014, 01:26 AM
The best way to save money is to make budget previously. But don't underestimate the costs of your bills and other things. Try to save money weekly from your daily needs, you should cut your expenses.

David T. Breen
11-19-2014, 11:52 PM
There are having many easiest way to save money, saving money can be done easily. Saving money is a smart decision for in the long run of life but many are still facing difficulties to save money. The easiest way to save money rather then spending it is that you make sure that you will never get a chance to spend money at the first place.

David T. Breen
11-20-2014, 12:32 AM
If you don't want a saving account then you can use some alternate option of saving account to save your money. Some alternatives are:
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Social Lending
Stocks and Mutual Funds
Or you can choose fixed deposit account for a certain period of time.

Cesar Montoya
11-25-2014, 01:59 AM
I understand your pain. I work with a network market company that the goal is to save money. Look it's simple, when you make a transaction you get the receipt, pull out your phone and take a picture of it on the app my company provides. This is with everything you buy. The app calculates how much you save and you receive the savings at the end of each month. Also the app has a gps because for every 2 miles you drive you receive a dollar back in gas. If your interested in saving money just message me and I'll help you.

MikeLevin
03-16-2017, 05:22 AM
Nowadays, you can put your money to specific deposits in almost any bank. They have an option to open deposit and then only add money to it. But, anyway, it's better if your money will always be in work

kirolak
04-03-2017, 01:46 PM
The first thing would be to know what risks you are willing to take. To make your money contribute interest and not lose on bank fees or inflation, you must invest in some asset. If you are one of the people who does not want to risk much, investing in some fund that works with fixed income assets may be an option. Of course, each person is a world and for each there are different solutions.

barrysharf
04-12-2017, 04:24 AM
Real estate investment is the best way to save money for your future.

TienAd
04-15-2017, 07:39 AM
You can use Visa debit or prepaid, then verify with paypal account

Davesnags
05-08-2017, 08:52 AM
Think you have to set a limit you are comfortable with an start putting it away in a high interest account (not that there are many of those available) other ways would be to invest it wisely in certain ventures but this comes with a slight risk.

AnjonDatto20
05-21-2017, 06:42 AM
All most all bank offer best savings (http://ginoleo.com/).Most banks offer types of savings account with a time limit. For example, you deposit X amount into the account for a fixed time, usually 6 months, 1 year or two years. The interest rate is a big higher than on regular savings accounts, but often you cannot add funds during the saving time. Also keep in mind that it is very hard to get the money back before the account expires, even if you really need it.
If you want to know more you can visit http://ginoleo.com/

zdkformations
06-02-2017, 07:41 AM
I think you should talk to bank head or checkout the different banks ways of saving as they offer saving account that can be withdrawn after a certain period and if in most daunting situation there are chances for you to take a loan on your saving amount like FD and then when you have that certain amount you can repay and can also start your saving as usual. They also provide a monthly interest for you on saving account. So, isn't it a good idea. It would be great if you re check the different interest rate price in different banks for investing in a profitable bank and thereby saving more.

YourCFO
03-22-2018, 07:02 AM
This is tough, I know. Listing off different savings options, whether it's an IRA, start-up, fixed CD, whatever, is irrelevant at this point. What's essential is understanding "why" you aren't able to save. No matter what savings vehicle is recommended on this post, your habits will still be the same until you uncover why. If you could let the group know what your biggest obstacle is when it comes to saving, I'm sure we'll be able to provide you more concrete and relevant advice.

Cheers,
YourCFO

rosstaylor
09-07-2018, 12:38 AM
Use these money-saving tips to generate ideas about the best ways to save money in your day-to-day life.
Eliminate Your Debt. ...
Set Savings Goals. ...
Pay Yourself First. ...
Stop Smoking. ...
Take a "Staycation" ...
Spend to Save. ...
Utility Savings. ...
Pack Your Lunch.

Ronny Wei
09-07-2018, 10:11 PM
Get into the habit of investing. Saving in the bank creates little profits, investing in stocks requires many efforts and have high risks. You can purchase some funds and let the financial experts make reasonable investment portolio for you. If you are used to make profits from your found, you will want to enlarge your found by saving money.

shashank
09-22-2018, 01:42 AM
You can buy Life insurance saving policy it is also a best option to save money with good return and life cover. A life insurance also provide tax benefits.

rohit kashyap
10-09-2018, 07:57 AM
hi,
from my point of view the best modern way of doing savings are mutual funds and SIP(systematic investment plan) beause in both of these areas the risk on investment are realtively less and the return are much higher as compared to traditional methods of savings like fixed deposits and recurring deposits and moreover one can also withdraw the amount after a certain lock in period and lock in period vary according to the company policies.

Lab Equipment Manufacturers (http://laboratoryequipmentsindia.co.in/) | BOD Incubator Manufacturers (http://laboratoryequipmentsindia.co.in/incubators/bod-incubators.php)| Website Designing Institute (http://teksoftindia.in/)

RogD
11-01-2018, 02:37 PM

Yes, Precious Metals Silver and Gold. You will be able to acquire them relatively easily, any round or bars can be liquidated pretty easily, and they will continue to increase in value relative to any other investment. And the best part, you will always have a buyer for them.

australiataxi
11-05-2018, 08:48 AM
fixed deposit and mutual fund are best options

Future Finances-Financial
10-17-2020, 09:43 PM
A savings account is great for some, but it grows very slowly due to a lack of interest, and is too liquid for some people like yourself (meaning it's too easy to access and spend from). If you are truly focused on not having free will access to it, then consider opening up a retirement account of some sort like a Roth IRA. Roth IRA's have MANY benefits and are great options for most people though. And you are not able to withdraw from it until you are 59 1/2. That will help you with your problem, but keep in mind that if you actually do need access to your money, whatever money you put in the Roth you should consider gone until you retire. You should still have a savings account with a built up emergency fund for those occasional rainy days.

I am a financial coach and I specialize in personal finances. If you would be interested in signing up for a free call to see how I could help you, visit https://www.futurefinances.org/services. Sign up for a free call and we will move on from there!

amelyjcob
10-21-2020, 07:57 AM
What is the 30 day rule?
Here's how it works: Instead of making an unplanned impulse purchase, you instead shelf that potential purchase for 30 days and deposit the money into your savings account instead. If you still want to buy that item after the 30 day period is up, go for it.

raviseo120
10-23-2020, 11:47 AM
thanks for sharing with us