PDA

View Full Version : Offering A Customer Service Service?

imteabwoi
04-03-2014, 07:59 PM
Lately I have come to realize that an area that a lot of marketers seem to be struggling with is the customer service side of their company and to me the most important part of any business is how effective and timely their customer service is. I have seen poor customer service actually destroy many companies. Most online marketers do their own customer service but either do a poor job or simply do not have the time.

Now I was wondering would a customer service service be a good business to get into or is that market already crowded with a ton of people who are already doing it full time?

Surajrai
04-15-2014, 07:42 AM
Are you sure that you can provide world class customer services? Have you sufficient resources for it?

printer
08-04-2014, 01:24 AM
Thanks for this information.If you want valuable customers then you should have to focus on your resources.

Luna Moon
10-12-2018, 02:29 PM
There are a lot of companies which have outsourced their customer service already, especially when they are operating worldwide. But I do agree, that there are a lot of companies with insufficient customer service.

australiataxi
10-15-2018, 08:26 AM
thanks for offering this service with us, to remove all type of headaches

adamwayne1
10-11-2019, 04:09 AM
Custom Printed Boxes (https://print24by7.com/)
Custom Boxes (https://print24by7.com/box-printing.htm)
Custom Packaging Boxes (https://print24by7.com/packaging-boxes/custom-packaging-boxes.htm)
Custom Cosmetic Boxes (https://print24by7.com/box-printing/cosmetic-boxes.htm)
Custom Presentation Folders (https://print24by7.com/folders/presentation-folders.htm)

adamwayne1
10-11-2019, 04:10 AM
Custom Printed Boxes (https://print24by7.com/)
Custom Boxes (https://print24by7.com/box-printing.htm)
Custom Packaging Boxes (https://print24by7.com/packaging-boxes/custom-packaging-boxes.htm)
Custom Cosmetic Boxes (https://print24by7.com/box-printing/cosmetic-boxes.htm)
Custom Presentation Folders (https://print24by7.com/folders/presentation-folders.htm)

jayam
04-26-2020, 10:14 AM
Know Your Product or Service. To provide good customer service, you need to know what you're selling, inside and out. ...
Be Friendly. Customer service starts with a smile. ...
Say Thank You. ...
Train Your Staff. ...
Show Respect. ...
Listen. ...
Be Responsive. ...
Ask for Feedback.

valluri
04-26-2020, 10:31 AM
Enthusiasm. ...
Communication skills. ...
Customer Empathy / Compassion. ...
Patience. ...
Stress Management. ...
Flexibility. ...
Charisma. ...
Company knowledge.

kumari
04-28-2020, 08:31 AM
customer service often comes down to consistently checking in with your customers and making sure they are happy with the products and services you're selling and the process of purchasing, ordering, working with you

kumari
05-02-2020, 12:23 AM
Know Your Product or Service. To provide good customer service, you need to know what you're selling, inside and out. ...
Say Thank You. ...
Train Your Staff. ...
Show Respect. ...
Listen. ...
Be Responsive. ...
Ask for Feedback.

kumari
05-11-2020, 07:07 AM
Customer service is the support you offer your customers — both before and after they buy and use your products or services — that helps them have an easy and enjoyable experience with you.

johnbeck7799
08-07-2020, 10:27 AM
Lately I have come to realize that an area that a lot of marketers seem to be struggling with is the customer service side of their company and to me the most important part of any business is how effective and timely their customer service is. I have seen poor customer service actually destroy many companies. Most online marketers do their own customer service but either do a poor job or simply do not have the time.

Now I was wondering would a customer service service be a good business for best giant (https://cuteplushies.net/big-plush/) to get into plushies or is that market already crowded with a ton of people who are already doing it full time?

i also think about the same. i guess it is good enough for me!

Lilykevin95
08-07-2020, 11:23 PM
Extraordinary client care implies following accepted procedures like esteeming clients' time, having a charming demeanor, and giving knowledgeabl.

jayam12
10-20-2020, 08:33 AM
Say Thank You. ...
Train Your Staff. ...
Show Respect. ...
Listen. ...
Be Responsive. ...
Ask for Feedback.

mithu
10-20-2020, 08:38 AM
The most important rule in providing excellent customer service is to be friendly. Try to greet customers with a smile and always be courteous and respectful. Be proactive by paying attention to the customer's needs and offering help or recommendations before they ask

jacksonsamy2
11-11-2020, 04:32 AM
Be friendly. The most important rule in providing excellent customer service is to be friendly. ...
Respond in a timely manner. ...
Know your product or service. ...
Listen to your customers. ...
Say thank you. ...
Ask for feedback. ...
Use the feedback you receive. ...
Focus on relationships.

jayam12
11-11-2020, 09:17 AM
Be friendly. The most important rule in providing excellent customer service is to be friendly. ...
Say thank you. ...
Ask for feedback. ...
Focus on relationships.

mithu
11-11-2020, 10:03 AM
Looking for ways to increase your customer loyalty and satisfaction levels? Here are some actionable tips that can offer you the insight.

raviseo120
11-11-2020, 11:42 AM
thanks for sharing with us

Nags
11-13-2020, 12:23 AM
There are a lot of companies which have outsourced their customer service already, especially when they are operating worldwide. But I do agree, that there are a lot of companies with insufficient customer service.

jayam12
11-16-2020, 06:08 AM
Say thank you. ...
Ask for feedback. ...
Focus on relationships.

mithu
11-16-2020, 06:31 AM
Persuasive Speaking Skills. Think of the most persuasive speaker in your organization. ...
Empathy. ...
Adaptability. ...
Ability to Use Positive Language. ...
Clear Communication Skills. ...
Self-Control. ...
Taking Responsibility. ...
Patience.

Geethan
11-17-2020, 12:21 AM
Focus on relationships.
Say thank you. ...
Ask for feedback. ...
Focus on relationships.

ExpertAlex
02-25-2021, 10:22 AM
Hello. I decided to buy my wife a new dress, but since all stores are closed for quarantine, I had to order on the Internet. It was difficult without consultants. So I found the stitch fix customer service (https://stitch-fix.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html) number to help me choose the size, since I don't understand anything about it. In general, the gift was a success

MASTERO
02-26-2021, 12:15 AM
Say Thank You. ...
Train Your Staff. ...
Show Respect. ...
Listen. ...
Be Responsive. ...
Ask for Feedback.

master007
02-27-2021, 07:09 AM

alishbasaki
03-04-2021, 03:50 AM
9 Tips for Providing Excellent Customer Service
Know Your Product or Service. To give great client support, you need to understand what you're selling, all around.
Be Friendly. Client support begins cheerfully.
Say Thank You.
Train Your Staff.
Show Respect.
Tune in.
Be Responsive.
Request Feedback

alishbasaki
03-07-2021, 11:12 PM
Know Your Product or Service. To give great client assistance, you need to understand what you're selling, all around.
Be Friendly. Client assistance begins happily.
Say Thank You.
Train Your Staff.
Show Respect.
Tune in.
Be Responsive.
Request Feedback.

jayam12
03-12-2021, 01:03 AM
Respond promptly. ...
Say thank you. ...
Get to know your customers. ...
Ask for feedback. ...
Use the feedback you receive.

mithu
03-12-2021, 01:04 AM
Know your product. ...
Maintain a positive attitude. ...
Creatively problem-solve. ...
Respond quickly. ...
Personalize your service. ...
Help customers help themselves. ...
Focus support on the customer. ...
Actively listen.

valluri
03-12-2021, 01:08 AM
Essentially, the 3 important qualities of customer service center around three “p”s: professionalism, patience, and a “people-first” attitude. Although customer service varies from customer to customer, as long as you're following these guidelines, you're on the right track.

master007
03-13-2021, 12:12 AM
Thanks for this information.If you want valuable customers then you should have to focus on your resources.

jayam12
03-18-2021, 08:04 AM
Say Thank You. ...
Train Your Staff. ...
Show Respect. ...
Listen. ...
Be Responsive. ...
Ask for Feedback.

mithu
03-18-2021, 08:11 AM
Know your product. ...
Respond quickly. ...
Actively listen.

valluri
03-18-2021, 08:16 AM
Empathy. Understanding the customer and the problem is key for anyone in a customer facing role. ...
Clear communication skills. ...
Product knowledge. ...
Problem-solving skills. ...
Patience. ...
Positive attitude. ...
Positive language. ...
Listening skills.

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:09 AM
Say Thank You. ...
Train Your Staff. ...
Show Respect. ...
Listen. ...
Be Responsive.

MASTERO
04-13-2021, 01:39 AM
Say Thank You. ...
Train Your Staff. ...
Show Respect. ...
Listen. ...
Be Responsive. ...

master007
04-15-2021, 10:07 AM

Nags
04-20-2021, 12:32 PM

Geetha
04-27-2021, 12:39 AM
Say Thank You. ...
Train Your Staff. ...
Show Respect. ...
Listen. ...
Be Responsive. ...
Ask for Feedback.

master007
05-04-2021, 12:10 PM

jayam12
05-07-2021, 09:10 AM
Say Thank You. ...
Train Your Staff. ...
Show Respect. ...
Listen. ...
Be Responsive. ...
Ask for Feedback.

mithu
05-07-2021, 09:13 AM
Know your product. ...
Respond quickly. ...
Actively listen.

valluri
05-07-2021, 09:17 AM
Empathy. Understanding the customer and the problem is key for anyone in a customer facing role. ...
Clear communication skills. ...
Product knowledge. ...
Problem-solving skills. ...
Patience. ...
Positive attitude. ...
Positive language. ...
Listening skills.

RafiGroup21
05-08-2021, 12:00 AM
Rafi Group has successfully completed and delivered various commercial and residential real estate projects since 1978. The company has been a pioneer in the real estate sector by having the vision to launch projects in upcoming locations that are now on famous boulevards of Lahore. Plot in Gwadar | Gwadar housing societies | Buy plot in Gwadar

homeocare
05-08-2021, 12:04 AM
Thanks for sharing with us

nadiasonii
05-17-2021, 01:06 AM
I need customer services for my Ecommerce Business

AarushiAashi
05-17-2021, 05:11 AM
The main standard in giving astounding client support is to be amicable. Attempt to welcome clients with a grin and consistently be respectful.

nadiasonii
05-31-2021, 04:20 AM
Thanks for sharing this information

Bigil
06-08-2021, 10:26 AM