PDA

View Full Version : Resources for New Marketing or Promotion Ideas

jswindell
04-04-2014, 02:10 PM
As a business owner, it is normal to be curious about new ways to expand a customer base. Then again, when incorporating social media, it is common to run out of ideas for content and skip an extra day or two in posting.

We all know the marketing process must be ongoing and on-target in order to be successful. Otherwise, they are just words floating in cyberspace or on paper that aren't making any money.

One source that I like is IndieBizChicks.com (http://indiebizchicks.com/wp/). The owner is a marketer with advice, cheat sheets and resources written in plain English and little marketing jargon. Once you are on her email list, she will send over some great deals (and sometimes freebies) for a low price. However, the downside is that she is human and will occasionally forget. I've had an incident or two where we've had an ongoing dialogue about ad space but it was eventually resolved.

Most packages range between $10-50 USD so I would recommend as a back-up or to seek new ideas.:D

lishmaliny
02-12-2020, 06:57 AM
Google My Business. Content Marketing. Video Marketing. Visual Marketing. Email Newsletters. Cross Promoting On Social Media. Industry Partnerships. Social Media Engagement.

Geethan
12-09-2020, 02:06 AM
Lean into word of mouth as a promotion channel. Create a website to own your online presence. Consider blogging to attract prospects for your website. Promote yourself on social media. Invest in ads. Make sure you're capturing web prospects' information. Use email marketing to nurture leads.

jayam12
12-18-2020, 06:00 AM
The good news is, there are plenty of ways to promote your business without ... These strategies are 100% free and don't require a ton of resources or time ... free and low budget marketing ideas google my business account ... of your business to a new potential audience, help you grow your following

mithu
12-18-2020, 06:06 AM
However, money is only one of four resources that I include in conversations about new marketing projects. Here are the other resources that are critical to success of a marketing plan or project: Money, Time, Expertise, and Energy.

KENZAdvertising2
12-18-2020, 06:30 AM
Social media management in essence! | Social media marketing Pakistan Social media management is all about connectivity and engagement with a prospective lot of consumers across the social media platform within the likes of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Getting into touch with clients on social media plays an important role in successful brand management. Social media marketing Lahore

Geethan
12-19-2020, 12:43 AM
Content Marketing Reference Library. ...
The Beginner's Guide to SEO. ...
Social Marketing Success Kit. ...
Social Media Calendar. ...
Learn Marketing. ...
The Moz Local Learning Center. ...
HubSpot Social Media Blog. ...
The Essential List of Startup Marketing Resources.

raviseo121
12-19-2020, 02:37 AM
thanks for sharing with us

lucycarter
01-27-2021, 11:55 PM
Well, i like to use SEO, Social media, and Promotional products for marketing purposes. Especially I invest a lot in promotional products because they provide me an option to expand my reach. Whenever I distribute these products to people they use them in various places and then it acts as my very own portable billboard.

Geetha
01-28-2021, 12:17 AM
Lean into word of mouth as a promotion channel. Create a website to own your online presence. Consider blogging to attract prospects for your website. Promote yourself on social media. Invest in ads. Make sure you're capturing web prospects' information. Use email marketing to nurture leads.

belljons
01-28-2021, 06:42 AM
However, money is only one of four resources that I include in conversations about new marketing projects. Here are the other resources that are critical to success of a marketing plan or project: Money, Time, Expertise, and Energy. Money – As outlined above, everyone is concerned about the costs involved

MASTERO
01-30-2021, 12:25 AM

JamesBradley
01-30-2021, 01:14 AM
Marketing's job is to raise brand awareness and build a pipeline of qualified leads that turn into sales. With a small business, getting the word out can be challenging due to less visibility and lack of resources (like budget or time).

KENZAdvertising2
01-30-2021, 01:18 AM
KENZ Advertising offers the most straightforward online media the executive’s crusades! Is your image socially alive? Does it have a palatable and powerful web-based media presence? In the event that the arrangement is "No", at that point you have arrived at the appropriate spot. We, at KENZ Advertising, produce genuine eye-getting viral lobbies for business brands to get to clients across the world via online media with the corporate. Furthermore, there's little inquiry that viral mission matters tons as this acquires brands and items spotlight.

Lilykevin86
01-30-2021, 03:04 AM
he uplifting news is, there are a lot of approaches to advance your business without These techniques are 100% free and don't need a huge load of assets or time free and low spending promoting thoughts google my business record of your business to another likely crowd, assist you with becoming your after,

Bigil
01-30-2021, 06:33 AM
Google My Business. Content Marketing. Video Marketing. Visual Marketing. Email Newsletters. Cross Promoting On Social Media. Industry Partnerships. Social Media Engagement.

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:52 PM

KENZAdvertising2
03-15-2021, 08:39 AM
Our PPC experts will assist you found out the campaign with the precise process required to urge maximum success, optimize and audit the campaigns regularly. Precautionary measures for promoting your business via PPC!

Geetha
03-16-2021, 01:57 AM
Offer loyal customers an exclusive preview. ...
Use a special introductory offer. ...
Make use of Google My Business. ...
Run a social media contest. ...
Spread the word via email. ...
Write a blog post. ...
Host an event. ...
Offer a complimentary upgrade.

RafiGroup21
03-17-2021, 02:11 AM
Rafi Group has successfully completed and delivered various commercial and residential real estate projects since 1978. The company has been a pioneer in the real estate sector by having the vision to launch projects in upcoming locations that are now on famous boulevards of Lahore. Plot in Gwadar | Gwadar housing societies | Buy plot in Gwadar

MASTERO
03-17-2021, 02:27 AM
Write a blog post. ...
Host an event. ...

RaniaRanii3
03-20-2021, 02:34 AM
Here are twelve reliable thoughts on the best way to advance another My Business advancements; Contests and giveaways; Email advertising; Blog presents on begin and which strategies for advancement will give you the best outcomes. For more assistance with Facebook publicizing, here are three assets you can utilize:

jayam12
03-20-2021, 05:52 AM
Write a blog post. ...
Host an event. ...

mithu
03-20-2021, 05:58 AM
However, money is only one of four resources that I include in conversations about new marketing projects. Here are the other resources that are critical to success of a marketing plan or project: Money, Time, Expertise, and Energy.

RafiGroup21
03-20-2021, 06:02 AM
Green Palms Housing Project aims to fulfill the anticipated housing demand for an industrialized Gwadar. Plan your future by securing your investment with Green Palms Housing Project. Investing in Gwadar | Green Palm Gwadar Plot for Sale | Investment opportunity in Gwadar

valluri
03-20-2021, 06:04 AM
Promote your social media handles, even in person.
Join in on popular hashtags.
Create short, engaging Vine videos.
Pin your site images and graphics on Pinterest.
Keep tabs on competitors' social profiles.
Try urban marketing like flyers, posters, and sidewalk chalk.
Commission a mural.

KENZAdvertising2
03-20-2021, 08:33 AM
Our PPC experts will assist you found out the campaign with the precise process required to urge maximum success, optimize and audit the campaigns regularly. Precautionary measures for promoting your business via PPC!

RafiGroup21
03-21-2021, 08:10 AM
Gwadar is a dream city in the making. The geo-economic potential of Gwadar port has ushered in numerous developmental projects that are currently underway. This has made Gwadar popular among real estate investors who are showing keen interest in its property sector. Gwadar residential plots | Best investment in Gwadar | Gwadar Pakistan investment

MASTERO
03-22-2021, 01:49 AM
The best ways to promote a new product or service
Write a blog post. ...
Host an event. ...

lucycarter
03-22-2021, 04:13 AM
Promotional Products - I know it's not a new idea but this has been the best medium for my business to make it visible among people. Apart from this social media is helpful.

Bigil
03-22-2021, 09:08 AM
Create a website to own your online presence. Consider blogging to attract prospects for your website. Promote yourself on social media. Invest in ads.

gerja
04-09-2021, 02:29 AM
I would like to get some more tips on some good and working offline methods too. I think they are still good for certain businesses. I like some promo items like those Die Struck Pins (https://www.pinsource.com/custom-lapel-pins/die-struck) for example, and I think people love such small freebies. What are your thoughts?

valluri
04-17-2021, 06:59 AM

mithu
04-17-2021, 07:05 AM
Target Your Promotions to Specific Customer Groups. ...
Turn Your Website Into a Lead Generation Machine. ...
Give Away Coupons & Referral Bonuses. ...
Consider Offering an Upgrade Instead of a Price Cut. ...
Follow Leads with a Sales Pipeline. ...
Make Sure You Have a “Funnel” in Place. ...
Create a Sense of Urgency in a Flash Sale Promotion.

jayam12
04-17-2021, 07:08 AM
Promotion is one of the marketing mix elements among a system of five in a promotional plan (often known as the five Ps). These elements are personal selling, advertising, sales promotion, direct marketing, and publicity.

RafiGroup21
04-18-2021, 11:22 AM
Rafi Group has successfully completed and delivered various commercial and residential real estate projects since 1978. The company has been a pioneer in the real estate sector by having the vision to launch projects in upcoming locations that are now on famous boulevards of Lahore. Plot in Gwadar | Gwadar housing societies | Buy plot in Gwadar