PDA

View Full Version : Email marketing (again)

watto
04-17-2014, 11:32 AM
Which email marketing tool/software would you recommend and why?

touqeer
05-01-2014, 03:46 AM
I think Mozilla Thunderbird is good software for sending the bulk emails. And easy to customize it.

gauravgurbaxani
05-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Getresponse, Aweber, Mailchimp

justin cruser
05-17-2014, 06:55 AM
However it depends upon your need, how much emails you send daily but i would like to suggest that you should use mailchimp online email marketing tool.

jesslee
07-09-2014, 12:45 AM
I think Mozilla Thunderbird is good software for sending the bulk emails. And easy to customize it.

I agree with you.Thunderbird is very easy to use.

yourmobilesitemaker
07-09-2014, 12:56 AM
I would definitely recommend Mailchimp to start off just because it's so easy to use and their analytics are presented very nicely. The interface is also a lot better compared to Aweber, it integrates with a lot of other tools and they have great templates.

If you're thinking of using a lot of affiliate links though, use Aweber, because Mailchimp will mark a lot of emails with affiliate links as spam.

In all other cases though Mailchimp is the go-to.

printer
07-10-2014, 12:03 AM
Mainly it will depends upon quantity of e-mails you send on daily basis and according to my side MailChimp is the best software tool for e-mail marketing because with the help of this tool you can e-mail right people at right time.

BossmanRex
07-10-2014, 05:00 AM
Another vote for Thunderbird easy to use and customise

matt.bentz
07-10-2014, 09:30 AM
It really depends on the volume you are looking to send bet if it is anything less than like 50k then i would recommend MailChimp. it is very user friendly and works well for someone with little to no email marketing experience. I mean this is just coming from a guy who works on enterprise level email marketing systems sending to millions every day with complex automated programs targeting behavioral based consumers ;)

speakarea
07-28-2014, 06:53 AM
I would like to suggest you MailChimp it is very easy to use and it's free

alishroy
07-31-2014, 04:10 AM
Email marking is basically a way to reach consumers directly via electronic mail. Unlike spam, direct email marketing reaches those interested in your business’ area of expertise.

Stalle11
08-01-2014, 04:30 AM
yes, i agree with you. As a sales representative in China, it is a good way to do buiness. I am in Darong shoe comany, which speciallize in Crocs shoes, Flip-Flops and Sandals. What's more , TOMS is included. and my Email is evershine2@darong-shoes.com
I need to find a honest importer.

Hirenpatel
09-21-2014, 01:56 AM
Right now I am using Mailchimp for email marketing. It provides good service.

YourSEOCompany
09-22-2014, 11:49 AM
There might be a number of quality available tools and software for Email Marketing but seriously speaking i just have used "Mozilla Thunderbird" & i found that best so i will go with this tool (http://www.yourseocompany.com.au/) called Mozilla Thunderbird. if others have some better advise than this, then please update my knowledge.

johnnleo
09-24-2014, 12:40 PM
MailChimp will enable you to manage contacts, send emails and track your results

omkarsoft
10-07-2014, 05:08 AM
I suggest you Getresponse, Aweber, Icontact .

AdwordsGuru
10-07-2014, 01:21 PM
Yeah Mailchimp is your best bet for your first foray into email marketing. It is free and easy to use / links up well to your web site.

Other options include:

Wired Mail (Free)
A Weber (Enterprise class and not free)

MituArora123
10-08-2014, 05:03 AM
In email marketing Mailchimp, Aweber these are best.

jenniferjohner
10-14-2014, 03:14 AM
Most of businesses use email marketing technique for advertising their products or services. The main benefit of email marketing is its lower cost as compared to other marketing channels. With every email sent, consumers are exposed to your brand and your business. So it will help to increase brand awareness.

msig
10-14-2014, 02:47 PM
i also really like mailchimp - easy to use.

as a sidenote, if you need help with email list management check out datafinder.com

teawezzy
10-21-2014, 10:10 PM
Most people use Aweber or Get Response. I have in the past but now I use Send Reach.

Blake Stevens
10-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Infusionsoft is the best. You can 360 market to them depending on how much content people are being engaged with. The campaign builder lets you integrate more then just emails. You can automate anything. assign task, text blast, fax blast, and the system notifies you when people are clicking through your content. If you are looking for metrics, then it is the only way to go. GetUWired is a company that handles most of their development for their clientele as well! they have free consultations for digital marketing!
`

pmfiona4ever
10-25-2014, 10:20 AM
I will recommend Mail Chimp or Aweber. heres a good review (http://mywifequitherjob.com/mailchimp-vs-aweber-a-comparison-of-two-email-marketing-providers/) if you want a comparison of which is better between the two. Read and decide. :)

Work1099
11-14-2014, 04:11 PM
Which email marketing tool/software would you recommend and why?

Mailchimp.com has a full customer management system and is free at first, and continues to be free until your business grows larger (I've known small businesses who have run for 5 years without having to upgrade to a paid account yet). It's a great place to start.

webgenservices
11-15-2014, 01:38 AM
Which I use Mozilla Thunderbird . It's best

Sarah - Dufferin Media
11-15-2014, 06:51 AM
We use constant contact, find it very easy to use

forbesross
11-15-2014, 08:37 AM
One two years back Email marketing was in good flow. But now it is considering as spam. Very less users are considering it. Especially food, entertainment and technology news letters having still good faith.

webgenservices
12-05-2014, 01:12 AM
I recommend you this tool Mozilla Thunderbird.

Brittany
01-08-2016, 07:17 AM
Most of businesses use email marketing technique for advertising their products or services. The main benefit of email marketing is its lower cost as compared to other marketing channels. With every email sent, consumers are exposed to your brand and your business. So it will help to increase brand awareness.

KIMCUA
03-04-2016, 01:59 PM
I know some people who uses AWeber a lot.

Kannanvasu85
03-17-2016, 10:42 PM
I personally advice Thunderbird is the best tool to use and customize

Kannanvasu85
03-17-2016, 10:44 PM
Mailchimp also one of the best tool.

Madison87
10-20-2018, 06:47 AM
If you are using WordPress then i will suggest you to use services like MailChimp or Aweber. Both these services offer you excellent email marketing options and are free to a limit.

Legion
10-25-2018, 09:08 PM
I like MarketHero because it allows you to track how valuable each lead is individually, and what the average long term value of your list is. pretty great

Rob45
10-31-2018, 08:32 AM
Aweber and MailChimp two best tools for Email Marketing.

holbrookged
11-05-2018, 01:26 PM
We use Mail Chimp very effectively and are looking to implement one of the forms on our website which automatically adds an email address to the list

syspree
11-05-2018, 11:59 PM
For email marketing, you can feel free to contact us from https://syspree.com/
we are a leading digital agencies in mumbai (https://syspree.com/) and we provide services like SEO, SMO, PPC, email marketing etc.

laurenwilliams
11-14-2018, 12:12 AM
MailChimp is nice. If you don't have any experience it's better.

syspree
11-14-2018, 02:03 AM
You can contact any digital agencies in Mumbai (https://syspree.com/) who provide email marketing services and get your website get promoted through email marketing.

peter458
11-27-2018, 01:59 AM
Email Marketing is the best technique right now, because it is cheap and give more conversion than other technique.

Victoriategg9520
11-29-2018, 11:54 PM
Email marketing is incredibly inexpensive when you compare it to display, SEO/SEM, print mail and even social media. When executed well, email provides the highest return on investment for marketers, and it also provides attribution.

ashnumberone21
01-25-2019, 12:01 AM
There are better ways than email marketing now, i don't know your average open rate so i will assume it is industrial average which is 20%.

That 20% always looks too low to me, therefore i have always been searching for ways to improve it. Eventually i found Opesta that can achieve up to 90% open rate.

Opesta is*behavior based marketing within the Facebook messenger platform and it is*NOT just another chatbot.

It can achieve up to 90% open rate and 7*to 10 times higher click through rate than email by engaging with the audience.

Think about it.

People open their email looking to delete....

But they open their messenger looking for engage....

See the difference?

That is why Opesta is important.

You can Claim Your 14 Day FREE Here (http://opesta.com/webinar?fp_ref=ang47) plus a free workshop that will teach you "Three Unfair Facebook Messenger Tactics"*that are generating massive sales.

aquafreshrosystem
11-24-2019, 11:24 PM
Thanks for sharing useful information of us.

seoweb
11-25-2019, 12:47 AM
The times of basic bulletins and dribble battles are finished. Track site action, mechanize your pipe, and send dynamic, customized content. 14 Day Free Trial. Boundless Free Support. Free Email Templates. Free Automation Setup.

Abhi71
01-07-2020, 05:48 AM
You can use Salesforce, MailChimp, iContact. There is a lot of software's are available in the market.
If you need a third-party email marketing service then you can go with Email Marketing Agency (https://www.intellitechsoln.com/service/email-marketing).
I hope this will helps you.

jayam12
10-13-2020, 05:10 AM
Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations.

mithu
10-13-2020, 05:24 AM
Email marketing is a digital marketing strategy based on sending emails and developing relationships with prospects and customers. An effective email marketing strategy convert prospects into customers, and turn first time buyers into recurring customers.

Geetha john
12-03-2020, 01:16 AM
Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations.

master007
12-03-2020, 01:19 AM

jayam12
12-07-2020, 03:55 AM

mithu
12-07-2020, 03:59 AM
Email marketing is a digital marketing strategy based on sending emails and developing relationships with prospects and customers. An effective email marketing strategy convert prospects into customers, and turn first time buyers into recurring customers.

Geetha john
12-10-2020, 11:40 PM

Geetha john
12-16-2020, 12:57 AM
Email marketing is the highly effective digital marketing strategy of sending emails to prospects and customers. Effective marketing emails convert prospects into customers, and turn one-time buyers into loyal, raving fans.

jayam12
01-08-2021, 08:22 AM
Easily Create, Send & Analyze Your Email Marketing Campaigns. Reach the Inbox. Get The Best Value in Pro Email Marketing Tools. Get Started Now! Responsive Design Emails. High Delivery Rate. Plugins Available. Drag & Drop Editor. Powerful API. Advanced Analytics.

mithu
01-08-2021, 08:27 AM
Save hours daily by automating your email marketing and spend more time on your business. Get full access today with a 14-day free trial! One-On-One Training. Split Testing. Drag & Drop Interface. Customer Attribution. 14-Day Free Trial. Mobile Friendly.

valluri
01-08-2021, 08:31 AM

gerja
01-09-2021, 03:34 AM
What do you think about offline marketing, by the way? I like creating some promo items like those from https://www.pinsource.com/ for example, and they are really great. Maybe you will find it interesting to you too, have a look there, guys

Bigil
01-12-2021, 12:07 AM

debora
01-12-2021, 12:50 AM

Bigil
01-12-2021, 11:36 PM

valluri
01-13-2021, 02:32 AM

jayam12
01-13-2021, 02:38 AM
Email marketing is the highly effective digital marketing strategy of sending emails to prospects and customers

mithu
01-13-2021, 02:46 AM
Email marketing helps you connect with your audience to promote your brand and increase sales. You can do a lot of things with emails, like sell products,

Geetha
01-18-2021, 01:12 AM
Personalize your messages. When we say personalized email marketing, we don't mean that you send an individual email to every single subscriber. ...
Segment your subscribers. ...
Send mobile friendly emails. ...
Test copy, design and buttons. ...
Automate email campaigns when possible.

master007
01-30-2021, 07:14 AM
I would like to suggest you MailChimp it is very easy to use and it's free

Geetha
02-08-2021, 12:09 AM
Email marketing is a digital marketing strategy based on sending emails and developing relationships with prospects and customers. ... Based on 2018 data, email marketing is still ranked as the most effective marketing channel, beating out social media, SEO, and affiliate marketing.

master007
03-13-2021, 12:44 AM

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:32 AM
I would definitely recommend Mailchimp to start off just because it's so easy to use and their analytics are presented very nicely. The interface is also a lot better compared to Aweber, it integrates with a lot of other tools and they have great templates.

Geetha
03-29-2021, 02:00 AM
For a customer win-back email, you should always follow the same best practices you'd use in any other marketing email campaign, but take extra care that you: Keep your subject line and copy succinct. Include only one call-to-action. Experiment with your tone, but always use the language your customers use.

master007
04-03-2021, 01:14 PM

Geetha
04-07-2021, 02:10 AM
With Mailchimp's flexible email marketing templates and intuitive designer, it's easy to send emails that really click. hand reaching into box. What is email marketing ..

Nags
04-20-2021, 12:40 PM

Geetha
04-26-2021, 01:22 AM
For a customer win-back email, you should always follow the same best practices you'd use in any other marketing email campaign, but take extra care that you: Keep your subject line and copy succinct. Include only one call-to-action. Experiment with your tone, but always use the language your customers use.

jayam12
04-26-2021, 06:33 AM

mithu
04-26-2021, 06:36 AM
Give them an offer they can't (or won't want to) refuse. Come up with a compelling offer based on what's important to your customers. ...
Add a personal touch. ...
Appeal to the FOMO. ...
Ask customers to update their email preferences.

valluri
04-26-2021, 06:39 AM
Email marketing is alive and effective. According to Litmus, 2020 was a year of email for all; 2021 will not be any different. The growing value of email marketing is evident. It is one of the most trusted communication channels

debora
04-26-2021, 07:56 AM
email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations.
To help you out, here are four different emails your company may consider sending.

Information Emails.
Digital Newsletter.
Product Update.
Transactional Emails.

MASTERO
04-28-2021, 01:21 AM

lishmaliny
04-29-2021, 11:00 AM
If you run an online store / eCommerce website, then we recommend using Drip because it's the best eCommerce email marketing software. Their personalization and automation features are extremely powerful.

master007
05-04-2021, 12:03 PM

seowebhelp
05-10-2021, 05:23 AM
Mainly it will depends upon quantity of e-mails you send on daily basis and according to my side MailChimp is the best software tool for e-mail marketing because with the help of this tool you can e-mail right people at right time.

Pit Type Weighbridge (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/pit-type-weighbridge/) l Silo load Cell Systems (https://www.kantaking.com/process-weighing/) l Industrial Automation (https://www.kantaking.com) l Truck weighing system (https://www.kantaking.com/industrial-weighing-solution/truck-weighing/) l Weighbridge Manufacturers (https://www.kantaking.com)

atikslam
05-10-2021, 05:57 AM
The 10 Best Email Marketing Software:

ActiveCampaign – best for small businesses & enterprise

Benchmark – best for agencies

Sendinblue – best for transactional emails

Drip – best for small-medium eCommerce businesses

Omnisend – best for medium-large eCommerce businesses

Autopilot – best for marketing automatio

Hubspot – best for B2B service companies

MailerLite – best for personal projects

ConvertKit – best for bloggers

EmailOctopus – best for developers (uses AWS)

Bigil
06-08-2021, 10:33 AM