PDA

View Full Version : Generating New Business

Jodimyatt
03-26-2005, 11:17 PM
I have recently started up n business and have gained a couple of contracts, mainly though past links.

Any idea how i can go about generating new business to expand further.

We offer all kinds of services from IT support to CCTV.

Zink
03-29-2005, 04:32 AM
how far are you looking to expand? I think you need to decide (although you probably already have) which markets you want to enter into. My company has many global connections but if you told me more maybe I could help.

-Andrew

Jodimyatt
03-31-2005, 04:27 AM
Andrew

Sorry for the delay in posting, as with regaurds to how far i wish to expand, I have looked at the U.S, though anyway where in the EU would be easier work permit wise though, due to lauange barrier it might be harder.

Kane
06-27-2005, 09:12 PM
Hi,

can I ask you what you experience in sales and marketing are ?

FDG
07-14-2005, 09:38 AM
HI, I am a new member here. But I have been in marketing for 7 years now, with various companies. You really need to find your market, and direct all your marketing efforts towards that. I see many new businesses lose because their efforts are too GENERAL. which is lost money with no return!

I would ask what have you done in terms of marketing?

Do you have a website? any Search Engine Optimization? Printed Ads?

Especially with a new business, getting your name out there is the key step, Marketing should be at the top of your list for getting new busness!

8)

printer
07-17-2014, 03:35 AM
Do you have any website of your business?if have then do SEO,SMO of your website.these two techniques are very effective to generate new clients.

yatharthmarketing
01-24-2020, 11:59 PM
If you want to find new business than you can try hiring an SEO or if you know the basics of marketing than you can find your niche market where you can sell your products or services more effectively. If you are good at Social MEdia than you can also promote your business through various Platforms.