PDA

View Full Version : Funding for Hair salon, no collateral

Haley
04-23-2014, 12:18 AM
I am looking for a loan of $30,000. I would like to use $6,000 of it to purchase the furnishings that are in the salon from the current lessee. The rest would go to operating costs for 6 months, renovations, inventory and supply purchase. I have decent credit, but nothing saved up and no collateral to offer. I am looking into microloans but the programs I have looked at, require a 2 month training period before even being able to apply for the loan. I have no problem completing this, but the owner (and I) would like to know if I will even be approved in the first place. Anyone with experience with microloans, or funding without collateral?

dave hunter
05-13-2014, 12:21 PM
hi Haley,

I work for a company called VMC Capital. we fund business owners who are in need of additional funding/capital. However, we always recommend that you try getting funded from a bank first. if that fails, we do offer business cash advances without any collateral needed. But once again a bank is and should always be your first source. Anytime you go outside of a bank, your rates will be higher.

Michael Thompson
06-03-2014, 10:22 AM
Agree to Dave, you must first try in bank for loan then consider the other options. Bank has many options for the rate but outside from bank you will definitely get higher rates. Good luck

Businessgrowthcapital
06-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Hello,

I can get you the capital you need at a great rate. As low as 1.04%

My name is Vinny. Give me a call and we can talk more. 855-565-4769 ext 32. I am available over the weekend

morrismartinez
06-06-2014, 10:46 PM
If you needed money for your business where would you go? Are you familiar with Alternative Financing? The countless ways in which to acquire financing for your business.

HassleFreeAdvances.com
03-08-2016, 01:04 PM
You are right not to give up any collateral. There are tons of horror stories about this. Here's a URL for one from Bloomberg: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-05-22/wall-street-finds-new-subprime-with-125-business-loans

Shannon Weiss
11-18-2018, 11:28 PM
I'm also agreeing to what Dave told 1

essencepk
11-12-2019, 12:21 AM
We'll cover the ins and outs of finding hair salon financing so you can get the ... Running a hair salon or spa can not only be a way to pursue your passion, .... that the asset you're financing serves as collateral for the loan itself.

burchfip
11-18-2019, 09:30 AM
Hi,

I am Partner Manager with GetBackd. We do direct lending. If you are interested and would like to know more about our rates etc., feel free to message me! My email is paige@getbackd.com

burchfip
11-18-2019, 09:31 AM
Hi,

I am Partner Manager with GetBackd. We do direct lending. If you are interested and would like to know more about our rates etc., feel free to message me! My email is paige@getbackd.com

jakeparkar
03-11-2020, 04:10 AM
hi Haley,

I work for a company called VMC Capital. we fund business owners who are in need of additional funding/capital. However, we always recommend that you try getting funded from a bank first. if that fails, we do offer business cash advances without any collateral needed. But once again a bank is and should always be your first source. Anytime you go outside of a bank, your rates will be higher.

Yes, it is fact that if you go outside of a bank, your rates will be higher.

speeduser
12-21-2020, 01:06 PM
A 30,000 loan needs to have a collateral. It is not supposed to be a small of an amount if you ask me. - Green Water Technologies (https://www.linkedin.com/company/green-water-technologies)